The Birthday Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.

He broke the kiss and whispered huskily, "Thank you baby, for this wonderful birthday surprise. The horses are both settled in the stalls in the barn, and the truck and trailer are parked outside by the barn." Christi smiled and as she was about to mention the pig roast, Joe's stomach let out a loud rumble of hunger. They both laughed and Joe asked, "What's to eat baby? Got anything for a sandwich in the fridge?" She nodded and took out a loaf of bread, some cheese, sandwich meat, lettuce, and the mayonnaise, and grabbed a bag of potato chips from the cabinet. She made them each a sandwich and placed a pile of chips on each plate, then grabbed a couple bottles of soda from the fridge before they sat at the table to eat. They talked about the plans for the weekend, and Christi mentioned they had been invited to the weekly pig roast, and that she had accepted the invitation for both of them. Joe smiled and nodded, and said he looked forward to it.

After they ate, Christi washed the dishes and put them away, back in the cupboard. They decided to rest for a few hours before going to the barbeque. They undressed after Joe locked the door of the cabin and closed the curtains. Christi stood before Joe, completely nude with her chocolate brown hair flowing in silken waves over her shoulders and breasts, down her back, barely caressing her back above the twin mounds of her ass. The full pink nipples atop her breasts poked teasingly between the strands of hair that fell forward over her lush aching breasts. Joe was mesmerized as his gaze traveled slowly over her sleek form, from her bright brown eyes down to her full red lips, her slender neck and firm full breasts, over her slightly rounded tummy and shapely hips, the soft nest of curls atop her mound, and down her long legs to her dainty feet and tiny toes.

Joe raised his arms as he sat on the end of the bed, naked as well, and Christi walked to him willingly, falling onto the bed with him as he laid back. The evidence of his arousal pressed against her thigh, teasing her with its hardness. She slid her hand down from his shoulder to his chest, lightly teasing his nipples hidden in his curly black chest hairs until they stood up hard and erect. She leaned over and flicked her tongue over each one in turn, and gently tugged on them with her teeth, which caused Joe to growl. He tried lifting his hands to embrace her, but she restrained him with her hands on his wrists at his sides.

She trailed her tongue down his chest after bathing both nipples, stopping at his naval and tickling him there. Her tongue made its way down from his belly button to the mat of coarse curly black hairs surrounding his manhood. She tugged playfully on them with her lips before giving his cock a few long slow licks, from base to tip, then tip to base, and down over his balls. He groaned and Christi felt his cock jerk beneath her lips as he grew harder and thicker. She turned around and straddled his shoulders, placing her ass and pussy just inches from his mouth and face. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and opened her mouth wide then she raised herself just enough so Joe could look between their bodies to see his shaft disappearing into the wet depths of her mouth. Once he was inside her mouth, she lowered her hips and his tongue plunged into her, stroking her with long slow licks from clit to anus and back again, urging her closer and closer to climax.

Christi moaned and felt her muscles tense as she approached her climax. She sucked him harder and stroked him faster, getting him closer to the edge of release. When she sensed he was about to burst, she got up and turned herself around, then lowered herself onto his hard thick shaft, sliding onto him easily in one shot. She set a steady rhythm as she lowered and raised herself on him and he easily matched her rhythm. She could sense he wanted more and was holding back, allowing her to reach her own release first, but she wanted them to finish at the same time. Christi increased her pace and Joe quickly matched her again, with his hands beneath her butt to raise and lower her.

Joe wanted more, so he quickly flipped Christi onto her back without breaking their bond, and he rammed himself deep into her over and over and over again, bringing them each closer to climax with each stroke. Within moments, they both reached their most mind-blowing, soul-shattering orgasm they'd ever experienced together. Joe collapsed upon Christi, his weight resting on his elbows as they struggled to catch their breath. Christi was panting and little drops of sweat beaded her face, making her hair stick adoringly to her damp cheeks as she gazed lovingly into Joe's eyes. Words were not needed as they silently expressed their love for each other. Joe placed a loving kiss upon her full pouty lips before rolling off and withdrawing his now limp member from her pulsating sheath.

"Baby, I love you so much, that I think my heart would wither and turn to dust if I ever lost you." Joe said to her as he pulled her close in a warm tender embrace.

She looked up at him sleepily and smiled as she said, "Lover, I feel exactly the same way. I love you more than words or actions could express. You know babe, I think we should get some rest before the barbeque tonight. All this loving has me worn out." They agreed to shower first, then rest. Joe went into the bathroom and started the water in the large blue-tiled, glass-doored shower stall while Christi got them clean underwear and their robes. She hung the robes on the door hooks, and put their underpants on the counter by the sink before stepping into the warm spray of the shower. Joe stepped in behind her and grabbed the soap and washcloth from the shower caddy on the wall. He wet the cloth and soap then proceeded to lather Christi's sweaty sex-scented skin. He caressed her with the cloth, soaping her entire body lovingly.

She rinsed off then took the washcloth and soap from him so she could wash his body for him. She spent a few extra moments on his semi-hard shaft and testicles, teasing him lightly with feather-light touches after she rinsed him. They washed their hair, rinsed off, then stepped out of the shower to dry off. Joe handed her a big fluffy red towel and she dried herself off before stepping into the red lace thong panties she had brought in with her. She slid on her robe as Joe slid on a pair of black cotton boxers decorated with mini skulls. She padded barefoot out to the bed and slid off the robe, laying it on the sofa before getting in bed and pulling the covers up over herself. Joe came out from the bathroom and tossed his robe on top of hers then got in beside her and pulled her close. Within moments, they were both sleeping peacefully.

A couple hours later, the phone started ringing, waking Joe from a peaceful rest. He got out of bed and answered it to find out it was Rob wanting to talk to him. Joe told Rob he would be at the barn in a few minutes. Joe hung up and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt and his work boots. He wrote a note for Christi and left it on the front of the fridge with a heart-shaped magnet before leaving the cabin, closing the door quietly behind him. Rob met him as he entered the barn and they shook hands. Joe told Rob how surprised he was that Christi had arranged the trip to his ranch for the weekend, and they agreed not to tell Christi that they knew each other. In fact, Joe and Rob were high school pals who had played football together.

5.

They walked to the stalls where Sun Fire and Star Fire were stabled, and they talked about the horses, their wives, their jobs and sports, all the typical guy things. Rob told Joe that they had a new addition to the family in Rob & Jane's five-month old daughter Sarah, whom Joe hadn't known about. He congratulated Rob with a handshake and a robust slap on the back then Joe grew quiet. Rob noticed and asked, "Why the long face, old buddy?"

Joe replied, "I've been with Christi for almost six years now, married for almost five, and we still haven't gotten our first child yet. I don't know if it's me...or her...or what, but it's starting to get to me. I want to be a dad so bad right now, Rob, and it's tearing me apart inside. I don't know how to talk to Christi about it either."

Rob knew what Joe was feeling, and said softly, "Joe, if it makes you feel better, it took almost seven years before Jane got pregnant with Sarah. We had to see a doctor about it, and they did all kinds of tests on both of us. We found out that I was missing a vital chemical to make my sperm stronger, so now I'm on meds to fix that and it worked! We got pregnant within a year of my starting the medication, and now I'm a happy & proud papa. You should talk to Christi and make an appointment with the doctor Jane and I saw. I'll have Jane give you his card before you guys leave Monday." Joe thanked him and they shook hands again before Joe went back to the cabin to wake Christi.

As he went into the cabin, he saw the clock on the fireplace mantel read 6:30 pm. He looked toward the bed and saw that Christi was still sleeping, her silky brown hair spread out on the pillow around her like a halo. He was reluctant to wake her but knew he had to if they were going to be at the barbeque on time. He walked over and sat on the bed beside her. He gently stroked her arm as he leaned down and kissed her. "Christi honey, it's time to wake up. Rob and Jane are waiting for us at the barbeque, honey. Wake up my lover!"

She slowly woke up, stretching languidly as her eyes fluttered open and a smile lit her face. She huskily said, "Hi handsome. What time is it?"

"It's almost 6:30 baby. The pig roast starts in half an hour and you need to get dressed, unless you want everyone here at the ranch to see my sexy beautiful wife clad in only her thong panties," he laughed. She quickly sat up and got out of bed, her breasts bouncing as she went to the dresser and pulled out the red lace bra to match her panties, and a black t-shirt and jeans. She pulled those on and put on a pair of socks before sliding her feet into her red leather cowboy boots. She brushed her hair and pulled it back from her face in a pony tail secured with a red satin scrunchie. She ran into the bathroom and washed her face, brushed her teeth, used the toilet, did her make-up, and then they went to meet Rob and Jane.

Jane was coming out of the house with her hands full of a large tray piled high with warm dinner rolls, and Rob had a bowl of salad in each hand. Jane saw Joe and Christi and said, "Oh Thank God! Would you mind giving us a hand carrying out the rest of the food for the barbeque, dear? There are more salads, the condiments, and all the desserts left in the kitchen to bring out. Everything is on the counters and table in the kitchen, just through that door behind us, Christi. Thanks a bunch, sweetie!" Christi and Joe looked at each other and shrugged before going inside and grabbing whatever they could carry out to the tables set up in the back yard. They passed Jane as they came out on the porch, their arms loaded with food, as she went back inside for more. Joe looked over toward the barn and saw Rob at the BBQ pit, pouring some liquid over the huge pig that was roasting there.

Joe put down the dishes of food he was carrying then went over to talk to Rob while Christi went back inside to help Jane. As he approached the pit, Rob tossed him a can of ice cold beer then poured another can over the pork. Joe noticed there was a piece of sheet metal bent like a funnel catching the juices that dripped from the pig and caught them in a large pan. Rob said, "That's gonna be the gravy when this baby's done roastin'. Mmmm Mmmm this pig sure smells good! I can't wait to sink my teeth into the tender meat." Joe smiled and agreed that it was going to be one awesome shin-dig.

They stood there talking and basting the pork while the ladies set the tables with all the food that was prepared. The children were all playing in the yard closest to the corral, tossing a ball around, all except for the baby, who was napping in a playpen beneath the shade of an apple tree nearby. Other ladies were arriving to help, and all the men congregated around the fire pit to talk and laugh and drink beer. Rob tested the pork and declared it done cooking at last. He and Joe carefully lifted the pork from the spit over the fire. They laid the hot meat in a large metal tray that Rob explained had once been a 200 gallon oval water tank that he had bought and cut down to use specifically for the pig roasts as a tray to hold the whole hog after it was cooked. Jane came over with two large foil covered platters and Rob started slicing the meat. Jane took the pan of drippings into the house to make the gravy.

Fifteen minutes later, Jane came out with the pan full of gravy and a large ladle for it and placed the pan on the table by the pork. Everyone lined up at one end of the buffet and began filling their plates with meat, potatoes, salads, baked beans, vegetables, and much more. Christi noticed that many of the parents would get plates for their children and make sure they were seated before getting their own plates of food. Deep down, she felt sad because she was not doing that herself. She really wanted to be a mother, but didn't want to upset Joe with it, at least until she knew for sure if she was expecting or not. She pasted on a happy face and continued down the line as she filled her plate and grabbed a soda from the cooler at the far end of the table.

She followed Joe to a pair of empty seats at one of the tables, and they sat to eat and enjoy the party. Rob and Jane and their kids sat with them and they all laughed and talked about the plans for the weekend, and their options for activities. Joe and Christi decided on the trail ride and private picnic the next afternoon. Jane offered to fill their picnic basket with leftovers from the barbeque for them to have for lunch at their picnic, and Christi and Joe both thanked her for her kindness.

An hour later, they were all finished eating, including cakes, pies, brownies & cookies for dessert, and everyone sat around the tables talking when Jane suggested that the men start a game of horseshoes or perhaps a little race with the horses. Rob thought that was a great idea. He and the 15 other men went to the barn to saddle their horses for the races. The winner would get a 6-pack of beer, according to Jane. Christi smiled and offered to help with the clean-up. Luckily, all the plates and silverware were disposable, so the only dirty dishes there were was what the food was in on the tables. Even the kids helped clean up by carrying the bowls and platters of food into the house for Jane and Christi.

6.

By the time the ladies finished cleaning up, the men had their horses saddled and lined up by the barn. Christi heard Rob announce that they would race in pairs of 2 horses, doing one lap around the farm on the tractor path. The winner of each pair would continue on to the next round then they would race again to get the next 4 winners, then again to determine the last 2 racers for the final run. The winner of the final race will receive the beer, and a cake that Jane baked just for the occasion. A loud roar of approval erupted from the men, and the women pulled up their lawn chairs to watch. Rob announced that the start-finish line would be the line he was scraping in the dirt across the path where he was standing. Jane came out with some pieces of paper and some safety pins. Each man took a number and pinned it to the back of his shirt. They were numbered one through sixteen. Rob drew number eight, and Joe was thirteen.

Jane shook a can, then reached in and drew the first number, which was number two. The rider with that number mounted his horse and came to the start line. The next number was sixteen. That man also came to the line on his horse. Once the other horses were in the corral to wait their turn, and the other people were out of the way, Rob gave Jane the signal for the race to start, which was a loud whistle. The riders took off at a full gallop around the farm with the spectators shouting loudly in encouragement. Rob explained to Joe that it took usually about a minute and a half to make the complete circuit in a gallop. They could barely hear each other talk over the sound of the cheers urging on the riders, who were quickly approaching the finish line. Seconds later, rider number two crossed the finish line just ahead of rider sixteen in a loud round of applause.

Jane drew the next two numbers, three and thirteen. Joe went to his horse and mounted up, meeting the other rider at the line for their race. Jane gave the signal and they were off. Joe's horse, Sun Fire, was speeding around the curves and along the straight-aways like he had wings on his hooves. The clods of mud and dirt were flying from beneath his feet like the hounds of hell were on his tail. They turned the final curve and Joe gave Sun Fire his head, letting him take off like a rocket to cross the finish line by a full six lengths ahead of the other rider. Joe crossed the line with a big grin on his face as Christi came over to congratulate him with a big kiss and hug. He walked Sun around to cool him down and prepare him for the next round. Once all the other riders raced, there would be a twenty minute break while Rob drove the tractor around the track to smooth it down with the roller attachment. Rob was next to race, against rider number seven, and he won his heat. Riders 4, 5, 15, 10 and 14 also won their heats to move on to the next round, where four riders would be eliminated.

Round two winners were Joe and Rob, and riders 14 and 15. Rob was beat by rider 14 in the third round and Joe won over rider 15. The final race was to be between Joe and rider 14, who was named Charlie Stephenson. They rested the horses for twenty minutes before approaching the line for the final race. Rob congratulated both riders for a well done race and then told them to get ready for the final round. They mounted up and lined up at the start. Jane gave her whistle and they were off. At first, Joe let Charlie lead around the first two turns, then on the back straightway, he gave Sun Fire his head and the horse took off, knowing what was expected of him. Joe didn't have to use his legs or the reins to guide the stallion, and around the final turn, they were in the lead by three lengths. They crossed the line a full four lengths ahead of Charlie and his horse for the victory.

Everyone gathered around Joe and Sun Fire to congratulate them, and Charlie rode up to shake hands with Joe. He dismounted and Rob took Sun Fire's reins to walk him to cool down. Joe finally got to Christi and swung her up in his arms as he kissed her passionately. She was very happy that her beloved had won the race, even if the prize was just a cake and a six-pack of beer. As he put Christi back on the ground, Jane came up to them with the cake and beer. Joe took them and Christi took the cake, holding it up for all to see that it was shaped like a horse's rump, which made her laugh, along with everyone else who saw it. She looked at Jane who blushed and said, "That's how I make it every year!" Then they all burst into laughter again as they walked to the tables to cut and serve the cake.

An hour later, they all began drifting back to their cabins for the night. As Joe and Christi went into their cabin, she looked at the clock and saw that it was well after midnight. She yawned loudly and started undressing as she headed for the bathroom. Joe was right behind her and they stepped into the shower. Christi turned to wet her hair, and Joe got down on his knees, placing tender kisses on her full breasts and sucking her nipples into his hot mouth. She moaned with pleasure as he caressed her tenderly. His hand slid down to the neat triangle of curls atop her thighs, and then his fingers slid easily into her hot wetness. She gasped as his lips trailed down to capture her clit and his tongue slid over her swollen flesh. Her knees started to buckle and Joe stood, then turned her around and bent her over. He rammed his shaft deep into her with one stroke as his hands held her hips. He set a steady rhythm as he fucked her there in the shower with the water cascading sensually over their bodies.