The Birthday Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe could tell she was close to her orgasm, as she always got louder and louder as it approached. Jane was eagerly sucking and licking Christi's snatch and fingering her at the same time. Christi's hands came to the back of Jane's head and pressed her face deeper into her wet sopping cunt. Within moments, Christi's body was tense as her climax hit. Joe saw his wife's love-honey spurt out onto Jane's face and he stroked his shaft harder and faster, drawing forth his own release within a few seconds of Christi's. With a loud growl, Joe's cum flew from his cock up into the air and landed in puddles and strings on his chest and stomach, and even a few spots on the floor. Rob reached his own release just seconds later, all his cum landing in a puddle on his stomach.

Jane came over to Rob and started sucking his cock as he fingered her hard and fast, bringing her rapidly to her own orgasm within a few moments. Rob shot another load of cum down Jane's throat as her release hit, and she collapsed on the floor at Rob's feet, her head on his knee. Joe went to sit by Christi, pulling her into his embrace as he stroked his hand up and down her back. He tipped her chin up so she was looking at him, and he could see the embarrassment in her eyes. "It's ok baby. You don't have to do that again ever, if you don't want to." he told her softly. She smiled a shaky smile and a single tear rolled down her cheek, which she quickly brushed away with her hand. Joe looked over to Rob and said, "Dude, I think I'm gonna take Christi back to our cabin. She's worn out. Thanks for a great evening and for the drinks."

Jane came over to Christi and hugged her, concern in her voice as she asked, "Aww, did I hurt you, Christi? If I did, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to."

Christi just shook her head no, and Joe said, "She's just embarrassed about her reaction to what you did to her, Jane. I think she'll be ok tomorrow." Jane nodded and handed Christi and Joe their clothes so they could dress while she and Rob cleaned up the living room. Ten minutes later, they all said their goodbyes and Joe and Christi walked back to their cabin, Joe's arm around her waist to help her walk since she was a bit shaky. He unlocked the door and helped her inside.

Joe helped her undress then prepared a bath for her with her favorite lavender bubble bath. He helped her into the bathroom and into the tub so she could soak and relax while he prepared a pot of tea for her. He turned back the covers on the bed, made her mug of tea then went to help her in the bathroom. She was rinsing soap from her hair when he walked in, and he helped her finish. He helped her stand and he rinsed the soap suds from her body before helping her out of the tub and wrapping her in a warmed towel. They walked out to the bed and she sat down, letting Joe dry her skin and hair with another towel before he let her slip between the sheets with pillows behind her back.

He handed her the mug of Chamomile tea and she sipped it slowly. She closed her eyes with each sip as she relaxed. Joe saw she was sleepy and knew the tea was working. He knew it always made her drowsy after a few sips, so he took the mug and had her scoot down under the blankets. He tucked her in, like a sick child, pulling the covers up to her chin as he placed a tender kiss upon her forehead. "Go to sleep baby. I'll clean up and join you in a few minutes, ok?" he said softly. She nodded sleepily and within moments, she was asleep.

10.

Joe cleaned up the bathtub and put the dirty laundry in the hamper, then took care of the tea pot and mug, rinsing them out in the sink and putting them on a folded towel on the counter by the refrigerator. He undressed, turned out the lights after locking the door, and got in bed with Christi, pulling her close to his body. He kissed her again, whispered "I love you baby." then closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Joe awoke to the phone ringing. He got out of bed to answer it, looking at the clock on his way. "Nine o'clock? Who's calling at this hour?" he thought to himself. He answered the phone to find it was Jane calling to let them know the picnic basket was packed and ready to go for their picnic and trail ride at 10:00 am. Joe thanked her then hung up the phone. He put on the fixings for a light breakfast, coffee and blueberry muffins. While the coffee brewed, he took a shower and dressed in a pair of black boxer-briefs, green t-shirt, jeans and his boots, even before waking Christi. After his shower, he gently woke his wife with a kiss. "Breakfast is ready, beautiful. Hot coffee and blueberry muffins, warm from the oven." He said softly as she stirred, and slowly opened her eyes.

She smiled and said softly, "Good morning sweetheart. Mmmmmm.....that coffee smells wonderful! I just have to pee first, honey." She got out of bed and hurried into the bathroom. A few moments later, she came out, naked as a blue jay, with her hips swaying and breasts lightly bouncing with her steps. She slid on her robe and sat at the table where Joe placed her mug and plate.

Joe decided not to mention what happened between her and Jane last night, but he did say, "Jane has the picnic basket all packed & ready for us to take on our trail ride today babe. After we eat, I'll go get it, and the horses and we can go for our ride. Rob told me he'd put a trail map in the basket for us too."

"That sounds great, hon. Can't wait to get out on the trail and let Star gallop a bit. I know she's wanted to do that since we got here." Christi replied with a smile as she took a bite of warm buttered muffin. Ten minutes later, they finished eating. Christi took care of the dishes, and dressed in a pair of white bikini panties, white bra, blue t-shirt, jeans, and a sweatshirt while Joe went to get their animals and the basket. She was just sliding her feet into her black cowboy boots when Joe came in from outside.

"The horses and basket are tied up outside at the hitching post, baby. Are you ready to go?" he asked. She quickly brushed her hair and pulled it into a pony tail with a black scrunchie, and followed him outside. Star Fire nickered to her in greeting and Christi tenderly petted her velvet muzzle before climbing onto her back and securing her feet in the stirrups. Joe mounted up on Sun Fire and they left the ranch, following the East trail. About an hour into their ride, they came to a stream bordered by large weeping willow trees on both banks. A narrow wooden bridge spanned the stream, and the horses hooves thudded as they crossed the bridge. Once on the other side, they stopped and dismounted to allow the horses to drink from the cool clear water.

Joe took out and looked at the map and said, "About another 45 minutes or so and we'll be at the clearing Rob told us about for the picnic, sweetheart. He said there's a small hunting cabin and a picnic table there, along with a fire pit if we wanted to make a campfire. Rob said there's a pond and stream nearby for water too if we need it." He looked at Christi as she sat on the shore of the stream barefoot with her feet in the water, and smiled to himself. "I must be the luckiest guy in the world to have such a beautiful wife, baby. I love you so very much." he said softly as he sat beside her. He put his arm around her and pulled her close, then kissed her deeply. She returned his kiss passionately for several moments before breaking the kiss to gasp air into her lungs.

"Wow Joe, you almost stole my breath with that kiss, babe. I love you too, my soul mate, my lover, my husband, my best friend." she whispered huskily. Just then, Star nickered and both Joe and Christi looked up to see a whitetail deer family just a few yards upstream, pausing to get a drink from the stream. Quietly, they sat and watched as the buck stood guard over the doe and pair of young fawns. A few minutes later, the deer family disappeared into the brush and Joe stood, pulling Christi with him so they could continue their ride to the cabin. They mounted up and rode on down the trail.

About half an hour later, they rode into a small clearing, no more than 300 feet wide and about 200 feet across. There was a spring-fed pond in the far right corner of the lot, and a small hunting cabin off to the left and a small shed and corral for the horses not far from the cabin. Joe noticed there was a neat stack of firewood against the side of the cabin as well. They rode the horses over to the corral and dismounted, then unsaddled them before letting them into the corral. Christi saw that there was fresh water in the wooden water trough by the fence and smiled, knowing that Rob probably came out here the day before to prepare the place for them.

11.

While Joe was putting the saddles into the tack room on the shed, she went to check out the cabin. She went up the three steps onto the small porch, where a pair of wicker chairs sat on either side of a small table to the right of the front door of the cabin. The porch itself was only about six feet wide and about fifteen feet long, stretching across the entire front of the cabin. A single window was above the table between the chairs.

Christi opened the door and stepped inside, standing a moment to allow her eyes to adjust to the dim light in the cabin. She looked around to see a large, neatly made bed in the far left corner of the single room, which with her guess measured about 15 feet wide and about 30 feet long. By the bed was a single 2-drawer nightstand with an oil lamp on it. In the far right corner, there stood a 4-drawer dresser with a small mirror hanging above it. On the dresser, she saw a blue porcelain wash bowl and matching water pitcher with a pair of neatly folded towels by them.

As she continued looking around, she saw a fireplace about halfway down the right side wall with a box of wood beside it, and the fixings for a fire all set in the grate, just waiting for the flame of a match or lighter. Her gaze continued along the walls and she saw a wooden table and a pair of chairs in the near right corner with a red checkered table cloth on the table and a bouquet of wildflowers in a small vase in the middle of the table. The single window she saw from outside, was right above this table and was draped with red-checked curtains to match the table cloth. Continuing on, she saw shelves with cooking utensils & dishes on the near left wall by the door, and a neatly folded pile of towels and other linens on another shelf. A broom and dustpan leaned against the wall in the corner behind the door. A large red, white and blue braided rug lay in the middle of the floor by the bed.

Joe came in behind her and wrapped his arms around her as he looked around. "Mmmm, it's very nice, huh babe? Looks like Rob and Jane knew we'd be spending some time here. There's even hay and grain in the shed for the horses, a couple days worth at least." Christi smiled and turned in his embrace, wrapping her arms around him as she lifted her face to his for a deep passionate kiss that left them both breathless and panting moments later. Joe said, "That bed sure looks comfy. What do you say we give it a try, baby?" She nodded and then Joe released her to close the door and light the lamp on the dresser. "We'll make a fire in the fireplace later on, ok babe?" he said as she came to him by the bed.

"Baby, we'll make our own fire right now," she purred huskily in his ear as she slowly pulled his shirt from the waist of his jeans. She pulled his shirt off him and tossed it onto the end of the bed and she started kissing his chest and running her fingers through the crisp mat of dark curly hair. Her tongue flicked over the hard nubs of his nipples and she giggled as he flinched at the contact. She trailed kisses down over his ribs, following the trail of hair as it disappeared into the waistband of his jeans. She unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, carefully sliding the zipper down. She slid her hands into his pants and pushed them and his boxers down to his ankles. His rock hard cock jutted out straight at her waiting lips.

Christi eagerly took him into her mouth, her tongue caressing every one of his ten inches and licking the fluid from the tip of his cock. She moaned as she tasted the salty droplets, and her moaning went through Joe like a shockwave, causing him to get harder and let out a groan of pleasure of his own. He let her suck him for a few moments before pulling her back to her feet and quickly removing her clothes, leaving her standing naked before him. He pulled her in close for a deep kiss as they laid on the bed wrapped in each others arms. She instinctively spread her legs on either side of his hips as he lay on top of her. He broke the kiss and made a bee-line for her open thighs and her wet waiting pussy. His tongue flicked over her outer lips, tasting a hint of her sweet honey on them, before spreading her open with his fingers and clamping his lips and tongue on her clit.

Her hips lifted as she tried to get his tongue and face into her deeper as he licked and fingered her wet sheath rapidly. Her fluids were oozing out and coating his fingers and tongue, and dripping from his chin as he lapped eagerly at her swollen wet flesh. She reached her hand down and felt the evidence of his arousal and began stroking him quickly, in time with his tongue licks on her cunt and clit. Moments later, she felt wetness on her hand as he exploded in her palm with a groan. She was soon climaxing herself as she released her own love juice into his mouth with a spurt.

Christi looked into Joe's eyes and knew he wasn't finished yet. She also felt that he was still hard in her palm. He reached into a drawer of the dresser and grabbed a small towel, which he used to wipe Christi's hand free of his jizz. He moved up between her legs and positioned himself at her wet swollen entrance, pressing slowly into her until he was fully encased in her heat. She raised her legs and hooked her ankles behind his back as he began moving within her in a slow steady rhythm. The flames of arousal began anew within her as he brought her closer and closer to her next climax. He dipped his head down and captured her lips in a deep kiss, with his tongue copying the movements of his hips. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him to her tightly in a loving embrace and with that shift, his shaft rubbed against her clit with each movement.

Within moments, they were both brought to the brink of passion's wave, and at the same time, both reached climax together. Christi's sheath contracted tightly around Joe's shaft as he pumped his love juice deep inside her, mixing it with her own hot juices as he continued thrusting rapidly within her, bringing her again to the pinnacle of pleasure in his arms. A few minutes later, breathing heavily and fully sated, they lay entwined among the sheets of the now messed up bed in the little cabin in the woods. Joe pulled her close and tenderly kissed her forehead as she released a deep sigh of contentment. He felt her relax, and knew she had fallen asleep with her head pillowed on his chest, her arm draped over his stomach. He smiled and carefully pulled a blanket up over them, pulled her closer, and closed his eyes to drift off to sleep happily.

A few hours later, Joe woke up. He looked at Christi, who was still sleeping. The lush curve of her bottom was pressed against his now erect shaft and his arm was wrapped around her, just beneath her breasts. With a slight shift of his hips, he moved his shaft down below her bottom, and slowly pressed it into her slick sheath, without waking her. He slowly began moving within her and he heard her let out a low moan. His hand moved up to cup her breast, and he gently kneaded it as his thumb and forefinger gently pinched her now hard nipple. Her breathing increased and he knew she was awake now. She took his hand and moved it from her breast to her wet pussy, pressing his fingers hard against her clit as she moved his hand back and forth over her swollen pleasure nub.

She raised her leg and placed her foot on his knee to get him deeper into her wetness, which he did without hesitation. His thrusts increased as did her moans. Within a few moments, they climaxed together on passion's tidal wave of love. They kissed deeply after a few moments, and Christi rolled over to lay her head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. "I love you very much Joe. That was incredible!" she whispered in his ear.

"I love you too baby. You're one hot mama, you know that? Now, what do you say to some food? I'll do all the cooking, you just lay here and relax, my love," he said as he got out of bed and pulled on his clothes and shoes. He started a fire in the fireplace then went outside to tend the horses. As the heat from the fire warmed the cabin, Christi hugged herself, grinning as she thought about the hours before, and just a few moments ago when Joe made sweet love to her. She remembered every caress, every kiss, every throb of both their bodies and she felt her body responding to those thoughts as she squeezed her thighs together to try and control her throbbing pussy, which was already craving the feel of Joe's hard shaft thrusting over and over again within her and filling her with his love juices.

12.

About ten minutes later, Joe came back inside and gave her a kiss before opening the picnic basket and making a simple meal. They had warmed slices of roast beef, fried diced potatoes, and some warmed green beans which Joe had found on the shelf with the other groceries. He made a pot of coffee as well. They sat at the table and ate, with Christi wrapped only in the quilt from the bed. Joe said, "I'm sure glad that Rob and Jane gave us the chance to use this cabin today babe. It's so peaceful and quiet here. You know, I should build us a cabin like this at home, out in the woods by the pasture. What do you think, baby?"

She thought a moment then said with a mischievous grin on her face, "That would be wonderful, Joe. I bet you could get Rob to help you, since I do know that the two of you are old friends." Joe looked surprised and was about to deny it, when Christi raised her hand and said, "No babe, don't deny it. Jane told me that you and Rob are high school chums who played football together. That's cool baby. I just hope you aren't mad at me for setting up this weekend for your birthday."

"No baby, I'm not mad. I'm enjoying myself, and I know you are too. Now, what do you say to a swim in the pond? We're all alone and can go out naked. The water's warm, I already checked it. Just right for an evening dip." he said. She nodded and stood to clear the table, but he stopped her just as the quilt fell from her shoulders, leaving her gloriously naked. Joe felt the blood rush to his groin at the sight of his wife standing there before him with her sleep-mussed hair tumbling over her shoulders and breasts. Her nipples were peeking out between strands of her chocolate colored hair, and as his gaze traveled slowly down her body, he noticed some moisture visible on her upper inner thighs. He knew she was as aroused as he was. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he walked toward her and pulled her into his embrace, kissing her deeply.

He broke the kiss momentarily to growl, "Forget the swim, baby. I need to bury myself in your heat right now." Then he swept her up in his arms and carried her the few steps to the bed and laid her down, driving himself into her tight wetness at the same time. She moaned as he slid in to the hilt and stopped so she could feel his shaft throb. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist. He began to move within her, slowly at first as he set a steady rhythm, in out, in out, in out. Christi started moaning as her climax drew near. Joe increased his pace and pounded her good, his hips slapping against her thighs, slap slap slap slap! Her moaning increased in volume until suddenly she let out a scream as her orgasm hit her hard. As he felt her muscles contract around him, his own release rushed forth, bursting within her sheath as his love fluids filled her chasm and mixed with her own juices.