The Birthday Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Christi my love." he replied in a whisper as he lay beside her and closed his eyes.

When Joe awoke a few hours later, the dim light coming through the window told him that it was getting close to evening. He gently shook Christi and told her to wake up, which she did slowly. She smiled at him as her gaze lit upon his smiling face and she said, "Hi handsome. Is it time to go now?"

He nodded and rose to his feet, pulling his wife to hers. They dressed and went downstairs, and out to the front of the house, locking up behind them, where the horses were still tied, waiting patiently. Joe helped her mount Star Fire and then he got on Sun Fire, and they rode out, going back toward Rob's place. A few minutes later, they rode into the yard in front of Rob's house to see Rob and Jane both sitting on the porch sipping tall glasses of tea. They all waved and Rob came down the steps to hold the reins as Joe and Christi dismounted. Christi took Rob's hand and said, "We accept your offer of the jobs and the house & land, Rob. When can we move in?"

Jane came over and said, "Anytime you're ready, dear. All you have to do is let us know when!"

Christi looked at Joe and said, "Well then, I guess we should head home and call a realtor about selling the farm so we can move here, and you guys have to get the barn at the new farm fixed so we can bring the livestock over next week! I have to notify the post office to have our mail changed over and all that stuff too. Oh dear, there's so much to do and so little time! We should go pack, Joe, so we can head home and get started on everything."

Joe laughed as he pulled his wife into his arms, then he turned to Rob and Jane and said, "What can I say? It's pending motherhood jitters talking with my gal here!"

With a squeal, Jane rushed over and hugged Christi as she and Rob both offered their congratulations to the expecting couple. Rob said, "Why don't you girls go pack while we boys take care of the horses. Christi, listen to Jane. She'll give you tons of tips and helpful motherhood advice. Ha ha ha!" The ladies went to the cabin and began packing while the men gave the horses a rub-down and loaded them into the trailer for the ride home that afternoon.

15.

Twenty minutes later, the horses loaded into the trailer and all their baggage packed, Christi and Joe pulled out of the drive and went home. Christi had a notepad and pen in her hands, making a list of everything to be done for the move. They talked about what furniture to keep and which to sell, and Joe said he'd rent a large stock trailer to haul the animals. An hour and a half later, they turned into their driveway and were surprised to see Joe's mom sitting in the hammock, Bubbles at her side and the baby rabbit in her lap sound asleep. They all greeted each other, and the dog bounced around in eager greeting.

Joe took the horses to the paddock and let them loose to run then swept out the trailer while Christi and his mother carried their bags inside and make a pitcher of lemonade and some snacks. The ladies came back out a few moments later and placed a tray on the picnic table with the lemonade. They all sat and Joe told his mom about the jobs offered to himself and Christi, the move, and all the fun they had at Rob's. Marcie seemed happy about their moving, as it was closer to her and Joe's father, Bill. She offered to help with the packing then called Bill to bring over their large horse trailer the next day for Joe and Christi to use for hauling the cattle later in the week. Joe called his friend Max to ask about borrowing his large stock trailer as well, and Max offered to bring it over the next day, which Joe accepted.

They decided that the two horses would ride in the small trailer, the cows would go in his parents' trailer, and the pigs and rabbit hutch would go into Max's trailer. They would put the wooden crates containing the chickens and geese into the back of the pick-up truck and cover it with a tarp on the day of the move. The birds would be crated the day before. Marcie offered to go to the stores the next day to get boxes to use for packing the clothes, dishes, groceries, and all the photos & stuff into, and she said she had some plastic storage totes that they could use as well. An hour later, Marcie left, and Christi and Joe went inside, their arms around each other and the baby bunny in a small cat carrier in Joe's hand.

Christi put the bunny in the cage in the living room, then followed Joe up the stairs to the bedroom after she locked the doors and turned off the light in the kitchen. When she went into the bedroom, she saw him lying nude on the bed. He was smiling at her, his sexy dimples showing completely. He beckoned to her and she stepped into the room, slowly undressing, like a strip-tease without music. She kicked off her shoes and then slowly unbuttoned her pants. She lifted the hem of her shirt slowly up, exposing her belly, then her bra-covered breasts before slipping over her head and landing on the floor by the door. Joe took a deep breath as Christi slowly unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing her lush breasts with their hard rosy nipples. Her hands slid slowly from her hips up over her belly then cupping her breasts and raising them as she pressed them together. She tipped her face down and stuck out her tongue, lightly flicking one nipple then the other before releasing them to slide her hands back down to her waist and her jeans.

She slowly pushed her jeans down to her ankles and stepped out of them, kicking them aside. She stood before him wearing only her tiny white thong panties with the black Playboy Bunny logo on them. She turned around and bent over, spreading her legs wide and giving him a perfect view of the wet patch of fabric between her legs. He could see the moisture glistening on the folds of her pussy that were exposed as she pulled on the panties, getting them deep in her crotch. Joe groaned and said, "Baby, get over here. I want that pussy now!"

Christi turned and slowly pushed the panties down and off her legs then she went to the bed. Joe grabbed her hands and pulled her down on the bed then spread her legs and buried his face in her hot wet snatch. His tongue went up one side and down the other several times before slipping deep into the swollen folds of her mound and finding her erect clit. Her hips thrust up toward his face as his tongue slid over her hard bud, urging him in deeper. Within moments, he felt the tremors begin in her tummy as her orgasm approached. He licked and sucked her clit harder and faster, and she started tightening her thighs around his head as she came hard. Her juices oozed out of her pussy and covered his tongue and lower face as he eagerly swiped his tongue over her, cleaning up her juices.

She sat up and smiled like the cat that got the canary, and said huskily, "Mmmm baby, that was great! Now it's your turn for some tongue action." He grinned and lay on the bed spread eagle, as she crawled to lay on her tummy between his legs. His shaft was only inches from her face before her tongue snaked out and caressed his balls, rolling them around before taking them one at a time into her mouth and sucking and squeezing them gently. She did that for a couple minutes, then moved up to lick his shaft, from base to tip and back down again several times. She lifted herself up a bit and took him deep into her mouth, caressing the head of his cock with her tongue before sliding her lips down his shaft. He groaned loudly as her tongue teased the sensitive spot beneath the head of his cock, and she felt him grow harder and thicker.

She sucked him for a few minutes, up until she felt he was close to orgasm she stopped, removing her mouth and lips with a pop. She slid up his body and straddled his waist, her wet flesh rubbing against his erection. With a tilt of her hips, her pussy slid down onto his shaft, completely impaling herself on his rod. Joe placed his hands on her hips and she rode him hard and fast, quickly bringing him close to exploding again before climbing off and getting on her hands & knees. He quickly got up behind her and slid into her wetness, pounding her hard as he reached his hand underneath her to stroke her pleasure nub. Within moments, they both reached their release as their orgasm hit. Joe's shaft pulsed and throbbed as he released his love juice deep inside her sheath, which brought on another orgasm in Christi. Joe slid out of her with a squishy pop, a glob of their mixed juices leaking out as he withdrew.

They collapsed on the bed in each others arms and Joe gave her a kiss as he said, "Thank you baby. That was awesome! You really surprised me, darling."

Christi smiled sleepily as she replied, "I know, Joe. I surprised myself too. I love you so much Joe. I'm sleepy now. Good night, my love."

"Good night baby, I love you too." he replied as they snuggled down under the blankets and fell asleep, happy and sated, and looking forward to their future as a family with the baby on the way, new jobs at Rob's and the new farm that they were going to move to.

The End.