The Birthday Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. Christi's breasts rose and fell rapidly as she regained her normal breaths, and Joe said huskily, "I love you so much baby." Then he kissed her deeply, passionately as he held her tight.

"I love you too, Joe." she whispered as she laid her head on his chest. He heard and felt her sigh of happiness as she snuggled against his side and hugged him. They lay there for about an hour before he looked out the window and noticed it was starting to get dark. He sat up and looked over at his wife, who was sleeping peacefully. He hated to wake her but he didn't know if she wanted to spend the night here or go back to the ranch, which would be hard to do in the dark.

Joe gently shook Christi awake and said, "Baby, if you want to go back to the ranch tonight, we should get going before it gets much darker outside."

She looked at him groggily and said, "Oh Joe, cant we just spend the night here? I mean, we've got food and plenty of firewood here, right? And there's hay and grain for the horses in the stable, too. Let's just stay here tonight, baby." With the look she was giving him, it was hard to say no, so he nodded his head in agreement before getting out of bed and sliding on his pants and boots to go tend the horses. A few moments later, he came back in and took Christi's cell phone from her jacket pocket, dialed Rob's number and let him know that they were going to stay the night at the cabin. Moments later, he hung up with a grin on his face.

"Rob said he knew we would want to stay overnight here and that's why Jane stocked the shelves and wood box for us like she did. Everything is all set, baby girl. Now, how about that swim? I'll just toss a few logs in the fireplace and grab a couple of towels and we can go jump in the pond." he said with a smile. He turned and tossed three pieces of wood into the fireplace then grabbed two towels from the shelf as Christi got out of bed, naked and beautiful. He handed one of the towels to her and she wrapped it around herself, following as Joe grabbed a flashlight and went out the door to the pond.

At the pond, she dropped her towel to the ground and stepped gingerly into the water. She walked slowly out toward the middle of the pond, shivering slightly as the water inched up over her knees, thighs, and hips. When it reached her breasts, she stopped and turned, waving to Joe to come in the water, which he did, splashing as he ran in. When she saw him running into the water, she dove under and swam away but he caught her and grabbed her ankle, pulling her beneath the surface of the water.

As Christi surfaced against him, she felt his arousal against her stomach and she wanted him. She lifted her legs and tilted her hips, and he slid home, into her warmth. She moaned with pleasure as he filled her cunt with his velvety hardness. Her ankles locked behind his back as he began thrusting within her fast and hard. His lips locked around one hard nipple and tugged and sucked hard, sending shockwaves throughout her body and bringing her quickly to orgasm. Her arms and legs tightened around him with her climax, and within seconds, he was filling her love tunnel with his own juices. She laid her head on his shoulder as she struggled to regain her breath. He groaned as he felt her lips tenderly kiss his shoulder and the hard peaks of her breasts pressing against his chest.

13.

Christi's legs slowly released from around his waist and went back underneath her but she clung to Joe since she was wobbly from her orgasm. His arms were around her and he kissed her gently, holding her for a few moments until her dizziness passed. She looked up into his eyes and said softly, "I love you very much, Joe."

"I love you too, Christi my love." he replied softly as he helped her back to the shore and their waiting towels. She stood shakily as he dried her off and wrapped the large fluffy towel around her. He grabbed his own towel and wrapped it around his waist then they went back into the cabin. Christi sat on the edge of the bed close to the fireplace and the warmth it provided while Joe pulled a pair of thick terrycloth robes from the trunk at the end of the bed. He held one robe out in front of the fire to warm it for a few moments, then draped it over Christi's shoulders, helping her slide it over her arms. After donning the other robe himself, he sat beside her, rubbing warmth back into her skin as he hugged her tight. She shivered and yawned and he said, "Baby, climb in bed. I'll make you a mug of hot tea to warm you up." She quickly complied and snuggled beneath the warm quilt and blankets.

Joe filled a cast iron teapot with water and placed it on the metal hook then swung it over the fire to heat. He removed two mugs from the shelf, and looked through all the canisters until he found the teabags. He placed one in each mug, took down a bottle of lemon juice concentrate and a small jar of wildflower honey from the shelf and placed them on the table. In a few minutes, the water was boiling, and he carefully removed it from over the flames and poured water into each mug to let the teabags steep. He glanced over at Christi, who was laying there staring into the flames of the fire with her wet hair spread over the pillow behind her. He smiled as he felt warmth rush through him as he was consumed by the love he felt for her. He stirred the tea then added a bit of lemon and honey to each mug and stirred again before carrying her mug to her. She sat up and took the mug and sipped gingerly at the fragrant hot liquid.

"Mmmm, this is good, Joe. Thank you." she said with a deep sigh. He smiled and nodded then took a sip of his own tea. The warmth of the tea went through her quickly, and within moments, her eyes started drifting closed as she handed Joe her mug. He took it from her and placed it on the mantle above the fireplace, set his own beside it, then climbed into the bed beside his wife. He pulled her close, kissed her then closed his eyes as they both fell asleep.

The next morning, Joe awoke to the smell of bacon cooking. He turned over and looked toward the fireplace, where Christi was kneeling and stirring some bacon in a frying pan. She had coffee already made and waiting. He said softly, "Good morning, beautiful." She jumped at the unexpected sound of his voice, and turned to him with a gorgeous smile on her face.

"Good morning honey. I have coffee made and the bacon is almost done cooking. I just have to cook some eggs and toast some bread and breakfast will be done. I already fed and watered the horses too." she said with a smile. She gave the bacon another stir then picked up the potholder and removed the pan from the heat, sitting it on the stones of the hearth. She used a pair of tongs to remove the bacon from the pan and placed it on a plate covered with a couple paper towels then carried the plate to the table. She poured the grease from the frying pan into an empty tin can, then cracked open 4 eggs into the pan. It was a cast iron fry pan which held the heat long enough to completely cook the four eggs in just a few minutes.

Joe got out of bed and slid on his boxers then toasted the eight slices of bread for Christi over the fire with a long handled wire mesh hamburger basket, two slices of bread at a time. Minutes later, breakfast was finished and they were sitting at the table eating as they talked about their night here at the cabin and the fact that they had to clean up everything before they left that morning. When they finished eating, Joe took the water pail out to the pond and filled it with water to set by the fireplace to warm for washing the dishes.

Christi washed and dried the dishes then put them away while Joe put out the fire and cooled the ashes so he could clean out the fireplace, using the metal ash pail and a small metal shovel & wire-bristled broom to clean it out. He took the ashes out and dumped them in the outdoor fire pit, dumping more water on them to make sure they were cold. Christi swept the floor in the cabin, then made the bed, wiped down the table, packed their belongings back into the duffle bag, and put the remaining groceries in the picnic cooler to take back to the ranch with them while Joe cleaned the stalls that the horses were in and got the animals ready to go back.

With the cabin cleaned up and the stable cleaned, they were ready to return to the Circle P Ranch. Joe tied the cooler to his saddle and the duffle bag to Christi's, then they mounted up, pausing a moment to take in the surroundings. Christi turned to Joe and said, "I hope we can come back here someday, Joe. Maybe there's a place near home where we can build our own little cabin in the woods?"

He thought a moment and said, "I don't know baby, but we can ride around and find a place for one when we get home tomorrow if you want to." He rode Sun Fire close to Star and leaned over to give Christi a gentle but passionate kiss, then whispered huskily, "I love you so very much Christi. Let's go before I change my mind and make love to you right here on the trail." She giggled playfully then tapped Star's sides with her heels, urging her to a quick trot, but Joe quickly caught up with them as Christi reached the end of the short path from the cabin to the main trail.

They rode back to the ranch, and as they entered the back pasture, Rob came out from the barn. He saw them and waved, then yelled to Jane and Mark, the new farmhand. Joe and Christi rode up to the barn and Mark took the reins of both horses as Joe dismounted then helped Christi down. Rob untied the basket from the back of Joe's saddle. Jane asked Christi how she liked the cabin, and Christi said, "Jane, it was wonderful! I loved it!! Thanks again for letting us use it for the night."

"You're very welcome, Christi. Rob and I sometimes use that cabin ourselves for a night alone and I knew you'd enjoy it as well. In fact, the cabin is where little Sarah was conceived last summer." Jane replied with a blush and a giggle. "Hopefully you and Joe will have the same kind of luck that Rob and I did out there." she said with a wink as Christi and Jane walked down the drive to the cabin. Joe, Rob and Mark took care of the horses and tack as the ladies settled things in again at Pinto Cabin. Jane and Christi shared a sisterly hug before Jane left to tend the children, and Christi used the opportunity to take a shower.

14.

After her shower, she put on a pot of water to boil for tea, and made some sandwiches, which were ready by the time Joe came through the door, a big grin on his face. She looked at him and asked, "What's that grin for, babe?"

Joe said, "I've been offered a job here baby, to work for Rob as a horse trainer & trail guide for the new trail riding business he's starting next month. He will pay me $400 a week plus $50 for each group trail ride I lead every afternoon. And he will let us live in the farmhouse down the road that he owns. Before you say anything, we can bring all our animals here, including the cows. Rob says we can keep them in his barn for now while the repairs to the barns on the other place can be finished. Jane wants your help setting up the craft shop she's going to start too. You gals can make stuff to sell to the tourists who come for the trail rides, stuff like quilts, rugs, wall hangings, baked goods, and other things. Would you like that, baby? You'd be paid as well for the work you do with Jane, and for every item you make to sell in the shop."

Christi thought about it for a few moments then said, "I'll do it Joe, but when can we move into the house and when can we see it?"

Joe smiled and said, "Anytime you want baby. Rob gave me the keys to the front door, so we can go saddle up the horses and ride over there now if you want to."

She laughed as he tossed her the keys and she said, "Well, what are ya waitin' for? Go get the horses! I want to see our new house!"

He kissed her deeply and then was out the door to go saddle their horses. He returned in five minutes and she mounted up, following him down the road about a quarter mile, then turning left onto the driveway for their new home. It was a white two story home with a large enclosed front porch and red shutters on the windows. They tied the horses to the hitching post out front and Joe unlocked the door, stepping aside to let Christi in first. As they entered, they saw a large furnished living room with a stone fireplace tucked into the corner at the left front of the room. To the right, was the dining room which had a china cabinet in the corner, and an eight seat dining table with chairs sitting in the middle of the room. Straight ahead of the front door were the stairs to go up to the bedrooms.

They walked through the dining room into the kitchen, which was furnished with stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, and off to the right, a large mudroom with a brand new washer & dryer set. There was a door leading to the back yard, and Christi looked out to see another screened-in porch with a couple rocking chairs on it, and she saw the barns. One of these she saw, had a few holes in the roof, which would easily be fixed.

There was a smaller red and white barn with a carved rabbit above the door and a sign which said "Christi's Rabbit Run" on it. Christi turned to Joe with a smile on her face and said, "Oh Joe, it's beautiful! Can I go look inside?" He nodded and followed her out the back door to the small rabbit barn. She opened the door and saw on the walls four shelves on each long wall, and on the shelves sat several rabbit cages with removable litter trays. On the far back wall, labeled bins sat lined up below a wide shelf. On this shelf sat several grooming tools and photos of rabbits. She looked closely at the photos, and realized they were her own rabbits. With tears in her eyes, she turned to Joe and hugged him tight, knowing that her dream of a wild rabbit rehab center and breeding facility was coming true, thanks to her wonderful husband and his friend. Joe took her hand and led her out through the door and around to the back of the building, where several more rabbit hutches sat waiting for new occupants.

"These hutches are for the wild rabbits in Rehab, baby." he said softly. She smiled and kissed him tenderly.

"I want to see the bedrooms, my love." she said. He took her hand and they went back in the house and up the back stairs from the kitchen. The master bedroom was the first door on the left, and he opened it and stood back for her to enter. As she stepped into the room, she was overcome by emotion as her gaze took in the king-size canopy bed draped with red velvet hangings, red satin sheets and a black satin comforter. A stone fireplace stood in the center of the wall opposite the bed with bookshelves on either side of it, and a black bear-skin rug was on the floor. Red velvet drapes hung at the bay window, which held a plush cushioned seat in its curve. The window looked out over the pastures between this house and Rob's place. She smiled as Joe wrapped his arms around her from behind and she whispered, "I love it babe. It's like a dream come true. Thank you so much." Speechless, Joe dropped his lips to hers and kissed her deeply as he pulled her close to him. Christi felt the ridge of his arousal against her belly and started walking toward the bed, pushing Joe backward onto it. She moved and closed the curtains on the window and started to undress.

Joe looked at her in surprise as she slowly stripped off her clothes until she stood gloriously nude before him. His cock was throbbing almost painfully now, as he stood and quickly shed his own clothes. He pushed Christi onto the bed and spread her legs wide, then buried his face in the moist heat of her wet pussy. His tongue caressed and teased her clit and her hips gyrated with need, trying to get him in deeper as he slowly slid a pair of fingers into her wet sheath, moving them in and out quickly. Within moments, he felt her tighten around his fingers as her climax hit. He pulled his fingers out and moved over her, positioning himself at her slick entrance. With a tip of her hips, he was buried within her tight sheath, which was still pulsing with the tremors of her orgasm as he began moving within her.

She began moaning as her hips raised to meet his every thrust, his hips slapping her ass hard over and over and over again. Closer and closer to release he brought her, the flames licking at her core until at last, she let out a scream as her orgasm hit her, her sheath tightening around his cock as he continued pounding her pussy hard and fast. Joe's own release came shortly after Christi's and she moaned again as his shaft began pulsing inside her, filling her with his hot creamy love-juice. Moments later, lying satisfied and sated on the bed, Joe pulled her close and kissed her deeply. They lay there for a while, neither caring that they messed up the bed and knocked the comforter and blankets to the floor, leaving only the black satin top sheet to cover themselves with. Christi sighed deeply and Joe looked down at her smiling face, lifting a brow questionably.

"What is going on in that pretty little brain of yours, baby?" he asked.

She smiled again and said, "I'm just so happy Joe, happy to be here with you in this beautiful king-size bed in this gorgeous room that's in this wonderfully beautiful house. Most of all, I'm happy that I can tell you the news that I've been saving for a special occasion, and this is definitely the special occasion."

Joe sat up and waited for her to do the same. She smiled shyly as she took his hands in hers and looked into his eyes. "Baby, I'm pregnant!"

His jaw dropped open in surprise and he just sat there stunned as the news sank in, then he jumped out of bed, ran around to her side of the bed and pulled her to her feet, jumping and hugging her tightly, kissing her over and over again until she laughed so hard that she collapsed onto the rug in front of the fireplace. "Oh baby, is it true? Are you really going to have my baby?" he asked anxiously. All she could do was nod her head yes because she was so happy at the joy she saw on his face. He kissed her again deeply as he spread her thighs and buried himself within her heat. He stopped when he was completely inside her and asked, "This wont hurt the baby, will it, love?"

She shook her head no and said. "No dear, we'll be fine until the last four to six weeks. We can make love as often as you want, but it won't be much longer before I won't be able to ride Star, until after the baby is born. I'm guessing another two months at the most but only riding at a gait no faster than an easy trot until then. Maybe we could get your brother Jeff to come over and ride her a few times a week so she can run?"

Joe nodded and said, "Anything for you and our baby, baby. I love you so damn much and this news is incredible! I can't wait to tell Rob and Jane!" Then he began moving within her slowly and with long steady strokes, allowing the passion to build within her once more. She lifted her legs and wrapped them tight around his waist, giving him deeper penetration into her wet flesh, his shaft bumping against her womb with each thrust. She moaned and felt him grow harder and thicker within her as his pace increased. Faster, deeper and harder he moved within her until after several moments, his release hit at the same time as hers and they came together, moaning and groaning, panting and sweating, throbbing and pulsating in and around each other. Joe filled her with his hot thick cream as she tightened her hold on him, her fingernails digging into his shoulders and back as she released her own love-juice to cover his shaft and balls.

Joe collapsed on the rug beside her, his body still joined with hers as they struggled to catch their breath. He kissed her tenderly as he laid a gentle hand on her stomach, over where their child grew within her. "I love you Joe." Christi said sleepily before snuggling closer to him and falling asleep with his arms wrapped tight around her.