The Birthday Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved up to grasp her breasts and squeeze her nipples, causing shocks of pleasure to shoot right to her clit. She lifted one leg and placed her foot on the side of the bathtub to give Joe deeper penetration as his speed increased. Her clit was throbbing with need and she grabbed his hand, moving it from her breast to her clit where she pressed his hand hard against her. Within moments, she was clenching her muscles around his shaft as her orgasm hit hard. Seconds later, his own climax hit and she felt him shoot his love juice deep inside her throbbing sheath. They stood connected like that for a few moments before separating, washed their hair and bodies before getting out and drying off. They didn't bother pulling on any clothes after drying off. They crawled between the cool sheets of the bed and snuggled close as they drifted off to sleep, exhausted after all the excitement of the evening

7.

The next morning, they woke up around 9:00 am as the sunlight peeked through the curtains. Joe woke first and laid there with his head propped on his hand as he watched Christi sleep. Her long eyelashes lay on her rosy pink cheeks like twin feather fans. Her full red lips were slightly parted as she breathed steadily, which caused her bare breasts beneath the thin sheet to raise and lower. He carefully pulled the sheet off of her breasts and noticed that her nipples were hard already. He softly brushed his finger across one swollen peak and watched as it got harder. Smiling, he repeated the action with the other nipple.

He slowly slid his fingers down to push the sheet off her completely, revealing her lean tanned naked body to his hungry gaze. He smiled when he saw she had one leg straight, and the other bent slightly with her foot resting on the other leg. Her hands were curled lightly on her tummy as her breathing stayed regular. He saw the trimmed patch of pubic hair peeking out at him as she moved her leg down a bit, and he ran his fingertips over her side and hip, down to her slit, and slowly ran his finger between her folds. He could feel the wetness already and knew she was dreaming about him. Nothing else made her wet like that while she was asleep.

Joe slid his finger deep into her and she opened her legs wider in her sleep. He could smell her arousal and it made him instantly hard as granite. He looked at her face, her eyes were still closed but her breaths were getting more rapid as he fingered her wetness. His finger slid over her clit as he watched her face, and her eyes flew open, locking instantly upon his. She smiled seductively at him and whispered a husky good morning. He could tell by her voice that she was as aroused as he was, and he kissed her passionately as he reached over her and pulled open the drawer of the night stand. He pulled out a small box and sat up as he broke the kiss. He laid the box on her belly and told her to open it.

She untied the white ribbon from the black velvet box and slowly opened the lid to see a pair of diamond-studded nipple clamps. She didn't know what to say so she kissed him back hard and deep. She broke the kiss to gasp in some air and Joe pushed her back on the bed. He rolled Christi's nipples between his thumbs and middle fingers to get them harder so the clamps would stay. When they were both rock hard and pointy, he carefully attached the clamps with their padded jaws. Immediately, Christi felt a jolt of pleasure shoot down to her pussy and she moaned softly.

Joe slid his fingers into her wet sheath and began stroking her as he licked her nipples, causing more jolts to shoot through her from the clamps. He felt her sheath clamp around his fingers as she climaxed, moaning his name loudly. He stopped fingering her and let her relax, but didn't remove the clamps or his fingers. He kissed her tenderly, whispering hoarsely in her ear, "I love you baby, so much that it hurts right down here." He took her hand in his and placed it over the rock hard, silky smoothness of his shaft, wrapping her fingers around him. She slowly started stroking him and she heard his gasp as she ran the tip of her finger over the sensitive tip of his cock, her fingernail lightly rasping the tender opening.

He groaned and said, "Baby, if you keep that up, I'm gonna shoot my load right there in your hand instead of in your hot, wet, tight cunt." She smiled and did it again, teasing him. That was too much and he pushed her back, removed the nipple clamps, then quickly moved between her legs and rammed into her with one stroke. He pummeled her hard and fast, sliding his shaft in deep over and over again. After a few moments of that, he pulled her up and flipped Christi onto her stomach, then onto her knees. He positioned himself behind her and slid easily into her wet cunt, pounding her hard and fast as he dripped some saliva on her anus then started finger-fucking her asshole. He soon inserted a second finger into her ass and started stretching her open as he continued fucking her hard and fast.

She moaned and panted loudly and within moments, she was climaxing hard, her muscles tightening around his shaft. He groaned as he tried to control his own release. He pulled out of her pussy and rubbed the wet head of his cock against her anus, then slowly pushed into her, an inch at a time. She gasped at the intrusion but eventually got used to his filling her rear hole with ten rock hard inches of throbbing man-meat. He held still for a moment once he was completely buried in her to allow her to get used to the feeling, then he slowly started moving within her. His hand slid down to finger her pussy as he fucked her ass in a steady rhythm. He pinched and tugged on her clit and soon she was reaching orgasmic bliss again.

He looked down to where their bodies were joined and saw that she was squirting her love honey all over his testicles. At that sight, he couldn't hold back his own release any longer. Joe started moving faster within her and his balls slapped wildly against her sopping cunt, splashing her juices on his balls and her legs. Within moments, he was holding her tight to him as he filled her rectum full of his hot thick love juice. They collapsed on the bed together, still joined. Joe wrapped his arms around Christi and kissed her tenderly before saying, "Wow baby! That was totally awesome! Thank you so much, lover." Christi was breathless and could only smile and kiss him back. Joe slowly pulled out of her and carefully stood to walk into the bathroom to get a wet washcloth.

Before returning to the bed, he wet a second washcloth and wiped off his cock and balls where their juices had splattered, as well as on his thighs. He took the other washcloth out to Christi and gently wiped her pussy and ass, and wiped her juices from her legs. She moaned softly as the cool cloth touched her heated swollen flesh. When she was cleaned up, he took the cloth back to the bathroom then went back to sit on the bed by Christi. They cuddled for a while until the phone started ringing. Joe answered it and spoke for a few moments, then hung up. He turned to Christi and said, "That was Jane. She invited us to breakfast at the house with her and Rob. Why don't we take a shower and get dressed then we'll head over there."

She slowly got out of the bed but when she stood, she swayed and almost fell to the floor. She sat on the bed and held her hand to her head. Joe was by her in a flash, asking if she was ok. She replied, "I'm fine honey, just a little dizzy and wobbly. Will you please help me into the bathroom?" He nodded and wrapped his arm around her waist as he walked by her into the bathroom. Joe prepared a hot bubble bath for Christi and helped her into the tub. He left her to her bath while he went to make them some toast and coffee. He slid on his robe while waiting for her to bathe. He heard her splashing the water as she washed her hair and body and he sighed, knowing that there wasn't time for another sexual tumble before they went to meet Rob and his wife.

8.

Joe was sipping his coffee when Christi came out wrapped in a pair of towels, one around her hair, another around her body and tucked into itself over her full breasts. "Feeling better baby?" he asked. She nodded as she walked to him for a kiss and a cup of coffee. He went into the bathroom to shower while she got dressed in a pair of white lace thong panties and matching bra, denim mini skirt, and a white tank top. She slid her feet into her brown leather sandals then brushed her hair. She decided to let her hair dry on its own to fall in silky waves down her back. She nibbled on some toast and sipped her coffee while she waited for Joe to come out from the bathroom.

A few moments later, he emerged wearing only a smile and drops of water on his sun-bronzed skin. She smiled at him as he pulled on a pair of red flame designed boxers and a pair of black jeans, his socks and a black t-shirt. He pulled on his black cowboy boots then ran a comb through his hair and they were ready to go. Joe grabbed the keys and followed Christi out the door, locking it behind them. They walked hand-in-hand to the main house, where they saw Rob out on the porch smoking a cigarette while he waited for them. Joe had a feeling that Rob was going to tell Christi that he knew Joe, but wasn't sure. Rob greeted them with a handshake for Joe and a hug for Christi, stomped out his cigarette, and led them inside the house.

Jane was just coming down the stairs as they walked in and she greeted Christi and Joe both with a hug, saying that she had just put the baby to bed. Rob offered Joe a beer, and asked if Christi would like a wine cooler, which she readily accepted. They sat on the sofa and chairs in the living room, drinking and talking. After about an hour or so, a 12-pack of beer and eight wine coolers for the girls, the guys had kicked off their shoes and took off their shirts. Christi was barefoot with her feet tucked beneath her on the sofa. Joe looked at her lap and he could see beneath her skirt the thong lacy panties she was wearing. He instantly got hard. Rob looked at Joe and saw him breathing hard, and then he looked at Christi and saw why. He also could see her panties. Jane was staring at Joe's lap and licking her lips. Christi saw that and smiled, knowing that Jane was looking at the bulge in Joe's lap.

She suddenly blurted out, "Let's get naked!" Joe spit out his sip of beer and started gasping as he tried not to laugh. Rob had a wicked grin on his face and so did Jane, who was already unbuttoning her blouse. Christi pulled off her shirt and slid her skirt off, laying them on the back of the sofa. She reclined back on the couch and started rubbing her breasts thru the thin fabric of her bra. Jane was also down to just her bra and panties. The guys were rushing to strip down to their underwear, and they all laughed when Rob lost his balance and fell on his ass in the middle of the floor. Christi blurted out, "Gee Rob, hope ya didn't bruise anything important!" He just grinned and shook his head no as he crawled over to her.

He looked at Joe and asked, "Joe, do you mind if I eat your wife's pussy? You can eat Jane's if you want, buddy." Joe smiled and took up the same stance as Rob, but between Jane's knees. Rob and Joe started caressing the ladies, kneading their breasts and flicking their tongues over the women's hard nipples through their bras. Within moments, they had the ladies both nude and their faces buried in their hot wet pussies. The living room was filled with moans and slurps as the men eagerly licked and sucked them. Christi was surprised at the skill of Rob's tongue, and she pressed his head deeper between her legs. She looked over to see Jane doing the same thing to Joe, and moaning loudly. She watched as Joe slid a pair of fingers into Jane's pussy and start fingering her rapidly, bringing her to orgasm almost immediately.

Christi felt two of Rob's fingers slide into her flesh, and another slid into her anus, and he started to finger her pussy and ass at the same time, which made Christi gasp for breath as pleasure swept over her. She turned to Jane, who looked at her and smiled, then said, "Wow Jane, Rob is awesome!! Is he as good with other body parts as he is with his tongue and fingers?" Jane was speechless, so could only nod. Christi's grin grew larger as she used her foot to caress Rob's bulging cock through his shorts, causing him to groan. Jane did the same thing to Joe, and within seconds, both men were standing in front of the ladies completely naked, their large shafts bobbing lightly and dripping moisture.

Jane looked from Joe to Rob, then back to Joe and then said to Christi, "Wow, girl! I can't tell for sure but it looks like they are both the same size! How'd a couple of gals like us get so damn lucky?" Both gals giggled as the guys approached them, their hands wrapped around and stroking their hard shafts. Christi eagerly opened her legs, exposing her wet flesh to Rob, who quickly went to his knees and slid himself deep into her with one powerful stroke. Christi gasped at the full feeling between her legs and she heard a moan from Jane as Joe filled her with his ten inch shaft.

Joe looked over to see Rob pounding Christi hard and fast, and he started moving faster in Jane's hot wet cunt, her moans and Christi's filling the air. Rob grunted as he said to Joe, "Damn man! Your wife's cunt is so fucking hot and tight! Oh God, she's got me close to exploding already!" All Joe could do was smile and nod as he concentrated all his energy on Jane, who was pinching her nipples as she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist.

Joe was close to his own release but he wanted to bring Jane to hers first, so he slid his hand down her belly to the tangle of black curls atop her mound and he started fingering her clit hard and fast, her hips bucking and gyrating as he brought her to the height of her climax. She clenched around him tightly and he felt her muscles ripple as she coaxed forth his own release, which was almost immediate. He quickly withdrew from her pussy and stroked his cock furiously until his cum shot all over her stomach and chest in long white sticky ribbons.

Joe continued stroking himself as he watched Rob finish off with Christi in a 69 position. When had she turned around and hung her head over the side of the couch? Joe wondered. He watched as she practically swallowed almost all of Rob's cock into her mouth and throat as he licked her pussy. He was fucking her mouth with his cock, and fucking her pussy with his tongue. Christi was moaning and thrashing her hips about wildly as her orgasm hit her hard. She squirted her love honey onto the back of the couch, and onto Rob's face as Rob reached his own climax, pulling out of her mouth and shooting his jizz all over her face and tits. Rob collapsed on the floor in front of the couch, his breathing ragged.

Christi slowly sat up and wiped her face with a tissue that she had grabbed from the box on the end table. Jane also cleaned the cream off her chest and stomach with a tissue that Christi had given her. The guys were resting on the floor leaning against the couch. Christi looked at Jane and said, "Wow Jane, your husband is awesome with that tongue of his. I don't think I've ever cum hard like that, enough to squirt any." She turned to Rob and said, "You sure have a talented tongue, Rob. Oh, I'm sorry about the mess on the back of the couch." She blushed as she said that to him, and he waved his hand as if saying no apology needed, and he grinned.

Rob said, "Joe, your wife is a firecracker! Her cunt is so fucking hot and sweet, like pure honey from the bee hive." Joe smiled in agreement and pulled Christi to him in a tight embrace as he kissed her passionately. Joe could taste Rob's cum on her lips and it made him horny again, this time for his wife. He deftly slid his hard shaft between her legs and into her wet waiting sheath as she sat on the couch. Joe heard Rob chuckle behind him as Rob moved to Jane and began making love to her on the floor. Jane was moaning softly as Rob fucked her steadily while Christi clung to Joe as his speed increased. His thrusts grew faster and harder, and he was grunting with each thrust. Within moments, both Christi and Jane reached their climax at the same time, their loud moans filling the room as the men also reached orgasm together, both of them shooting their hot thick jizz into their women.

They all collapsed and were panting hard trying to regain their breath. Christi panted, "Wow baby, that was incredible! Mmmm!" Joe kissed her again, then they all sat and rested a bit. Jane got up and went into the kitchen. She came back a few moments later with a tray in her hands. The tray had 4 beers and 4 wine coolers on it, along with a plate of penis shaped cookies. Christi burst into laughter when she saw the cookies. Joe wondered what she was laughing about then when he saw the treats, he too started laughing.

Jane said they were sugar cookies hand-shaped in a long line, then one end was molded like a penis-head, and two small balls of dough were placed and flattened before baking to be the testicles, then after baking, they were decorated with dark pink icing on the heads, and bluish-purple icing for the veins, and light chocolate icing on the balls. Christi said, "I'm gonna need that recipe, Jane! These would go great for the Girl's Night Out that I'm planning!" They all laughed some more then sat back and enjoyed the treats even with Christi "sucking" her cookies and teasing Joe.

Rob said suddenly, "Joe, you know what I'd love to see tonight?"

"What's that, buddy?" Joe asked.

"I'd love to see Jane and Christi going at it on each other." he said sheepishly. The gals looked at each other, and Christi blushed. She wasn't sure about that. She looked at Joe and he could see the doubt and uncertainty in her eyes.

Joe said, "Christi's never done that before, Rob. I don't think she'd be comfortable with that. Is that right baby?" She nodded and gave a shaky smile.

Rob said, "That's alright. She doesn't have to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable with. Jane would do most of it, right Jane baby?" Jane nodded and smiled, then took Christi's hand in hers, to comfort her. Jane leaned over and gently kissed Christi on the lips, tasting her husbands cum on Christi's face. Christi didn't respond much at first, but once Jane placed her hand on Christi's breast and gently squeezed her nipple, Christi began to respond more, moaning softly and tipping her head back.

9.

Joe and Rob sat back and just watched as Jane worked over Christi's breasts with her hands and mouth, rolling and pinching her nipples between her fingers before sucking them into her mouth. Jane took Christi's hand and placed it on her own breast, letting her feel the firmness and her hard nipple. Christi gently squeezed and Jane moaned. Jane's hand slid down over Christi's belly to her mound where she slid her finger into Christi's wetness. Instinctively, Christi opened her legs wider, giving Jane better access and the guys a better view of the action.

Joe gulped as he sat there watching his wife get fingered by his best friend's wife, his groin throbbing with anticipation. He couldn't resist wrapping his hand around his cock and slowly stroking it. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Rob doing the same so he didn't feel embarrassed about it. He returned his gaze to the action on the couch just as Jane moved down between Christi's legs and began kissing her belly, slowly moving ever closer to Christi's honey-pot. Joe saw Jane's fingers sliding easily in and out of Christi's wet cunt and he squeezed his cock to hold back his release a bit longer. Christi was moaning louder now as Jane's tongue flicked out and teased Christi's clit. Jane did a few long slow strokes with her tongue and Christi got more vocal.