The Girl Who Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you are just roommates?"

"Well, roommates with benefits. Ryan's way too good of a lay to not be able to use him when I need him."

Sarah paused, not sure how to respond. Katrina filled the conversational void for her.

"Which I'm guessing you probably already know all about."

Sarah blushed a deep shade of red and stood up. "I...uh...I should go..."

"No, no, it's not a problem. Sit down. We've been living together for a while; it's seriously not a big deal." Katrina grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled her back to the bar stool. Sarah let herself be pulled back.

"Ryan's great, he's a good roommate, he's great in the sack, but there's no jealousy issues here -- you came over here to get laid, there's no reason you can't still do that."

"I... don't know." Sarah paused for a moment because she didn't know what to say, and then blurted it out all at once. "I guess I just don't want you to think I'm the kind of woman that makes booty calls on a regular basis. I just got out of a two-year relationship a few weeks ago, and I've been stressed out because of work, and last night my vibrator ran out of batteries at the worst possible moment, and I..."

She stopped suddenly; she was mortified at the amount of information she had just shared with Katrina.

Katrina laughed. It was a friendly laugh, not a mean one, and put Sarah at ease. Katrina leaned forward, put a hand on Sarah's leg, and said "Sarah, honey, don't worry about it. I'm a personal trainer and a bartender; I have people I barely know tell me the most personal of details all the time. I am very skilled in the arts of discretion."

Sarah gave a nervous laugh, and took another big gulp of her drink.

Katrina continued. "I do have one prying question, though, that I just have to get the answer to. Which "girl" are you?" When she said girl, she made the universally recognized symbol for air quotes.

Sarah furrowed an eyebrow, and feigned ignorance. "What do you mean?"

Katrina raised an eyebrow. "You know how Ryan doesn't like to use names when talking about his former flings so he just describes them?"

"Sort of, yeah."

"You know how he slept with a woman who had a tattoo of a little faerie dragon on her shoulder?" Sarah's quizzical look didn't stop Katrina. "Anyway, we were talking about the sex they had one day, and he inadvertently ended up referring to her as "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," which apparently amused him so much that's just how he refers to all his exes now. Not by their names, but by some phrase like that. There's the Girl under the Bleachers, the Girl in the Holiday Inn Hot Tub, so forth."

"Oh!" Sarah exclaimed. "I know about the Holiday Inn hot tub. They barely knew each other, but were drunk and touchy-feely, and ended up stroking each other off in a hot tub full of people, but nobody noticed because it was so bubbly."

"That's the one." Katrina paused dramatically. "Was that you?"

"No, no. But I wish it was."

"I know, right! I'd love to do it myself some time, but it doesn't seem quite nearly so hot if it's not spontaneous."

"I agree 100%. It just feels a little strange to be getting into a hotel hot tub full of people with that in mind."

Sarah took another big drink of her frozen Alabama Slammer.

"Fair enough. So, Sarah," Katrina said teasingly, "if you're not the Girl in the Holiday Inn Hot Tub, are you the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?"

Sarah blushed a bit. "Nope."

"You sure?"

Sarah rolled her eyes, and took off her jacket, setting it down on the counter. She slipped the sleeve of her blouse up far enough to expose her right shoulder blade enough to demonstrate there was no tattoo. Then she sat back down, taking another drink.

"And the other shoulder?" Katrina was wearing a mockingly accusatory expression.

Sarah laughed, and repeated the process for the other shoulder. While she did so, Katrina refilled her glass, and smiled approvingly.

"Just flicking you shit, but I am glad to see you have a sense of humor."

"I don't think Ryan and I would have gotten along so well if I didn't have a sense of humor. He takes life a little too cavalier to be compatible with someone who is always serious."

"Preach."

"I think sometimes he's a little too goofy, though, which I think is what kept us from ever becoming serious. It tends to come out at the worst times and eliminate any romance from the situation. Lust? Sure. Romance? Not so much."

"Cheers!" Katrina raised her glass again. "To Ryan! He's great in bed, but not someone you're going to take home and keep forever."

"Amen." Sarah returned the toast, and took another big drink. Now on her third glass, she was starting to feel the alcohol, despite the fact she could barely taste it. As Katrina had promised, it was a good drink for getting drunk without realizing it. "I see why you like these drinks."

Katrina smiled knowingly. "Feeling it already?"

"Maybe a little, yeah."

"Told you I'm good at this."

"There's no denying that."

A brief silence followed while they made eye contact, then a sly smile crossed Katrina's face. "You sneaky devil, you changed the subject!"

Sarah smiled and shrugged. "What subject?"

"Which girl are you?"

Sarah stammered a bit. "I don't know, Ryan and I never had that particular conversation."

"Right, right." Katrina said. "So let me guess."

"Um...OK." Sarah didn't know quite how to get out of this, and some combination of the alcohol and the company kept her from entirely wanting to. But then she had a flash of mischievous inspiration. "You can guess, but every time you get it wrong, you take a drink."

"Deal. And when I get it right, you finish yours."

"When? You mean if."

"Sure. You keep thinking that. I'm a smart girl, I'm feeling you out, and I'll get it eventually." She paused and scratched her chin theatrically and over-dramatically. Then she pretended to smoke a pipe, which made Sarah laugh.

"You're the ... Girl Who Was Afraid of the Camera!"

"Um...no. Definitely not."

Katrina took a big gulp of her drink. "Hmmm...how about the Girl Who Always Vacuums After Sex?"

"What? No. Why would anyone even do that?"

"No idea. It was just something she did, I guess." Katrina drank again.

"That's ... weird."


"For sure. How about the Girl Who Liked Her Feet Too Much?"

Sarah made a funny face and shook her head. "No. Ryan's had some weird chicks, apparently."

Katrina pondered for a bit as she drank. "The Girl Who Likes to Get Bit?"

Sarah shook her head as Katrina took her penalty.

"The Girl with the Ex who was a Furry?"

"Oh god, no."

"The Girl Who Liked to be Tied Up."

Sarah paused. "Well, I don't think so. We did it once or twice, maybe, but it wasn't like a big kink or anything."

"Oh, well, that wasn't you then, because when Ryan talks about this girl, it's like she couldn't get off if she wasn't restrained."

"Oh yeah, no, that's not me at all. I don't have any requirements like that at all."

Katrina smiled triumphantly. "You're the Girl Who Prefers to Cyber."

Sarah shook her head. Katrina frowned as she drank, and said "I thought that was it."

"Nope, I'm an in-person kind of girl."

"The Girl Who Ate Chips in Bed."

A pause on Sarah's part. "Is that a euphemism?"

"To the best of my knowledge, no."

Sarah shook her head. "Not me, then."

"The Girl Who Wanted to be Gang Banged?"

Sarah thought for a second. "No. Not really, I don't think."

Katrina smiled as she drank. "So, you've thought about it, though?"

"Well, yeah, of course. But who hasn't at some point? I don't think Ryan and I discussed that specific fantasy, though. Even if we did, I don't think it was something that he would have known me for."

"The Girl with All the Sex Toys?"

Sarah thought. "I had my share, but I don't think anyone would consider it an overwhelming number. And Ryan and I didn't play with them a lot."

Katrina drank again and paused, deep in thought. "You don't strike me as the type, but maybe you are The Girl Who Liked Doing it in Public?"

"Oh, no, that's not me." Katrina smiled and drank while Sarah continued. "Well, I mean, I'm not a prude or anything, but I don't particularly fantasize about doing it in public. In front of specific people who are into that, maybe, but not the general public. The fear of getting arrested is not a turn on for me."

Katrina nodded approvingly, and finished the last drink from her glass. She paused while she emptied most of the rest of the contents into her glass. There was a little left, so she emptied the rest into Sarah's glass and held up the empty pitcher.

"Should I make another?"

"Oh, I don't know, I'll need to drive home before too terribly long."

Katrina snickered a bit. "Oh, please. Ryan'll be home any minute, and then you guys will spend the next three hours fucking, and when you finally end up wobbling out the door, it won't be because you're drunk."

Sarah again blushed. She wanted to stammer out a denial, but she knew better. "Well, in that case, I guess we'd better have another."

Katrina went to work. Sarah watched her work. She moved confidently and smoothly, her hands and arms knowing exactly where they were going without looking. After retrieving the ice cream from the freezer, she shut it with her hip; swaying her ass in a motion that Sarah was fully aware was a form of liquid seduction for most men.

Katrina continued to guess as she made it, and took a drink after each wrong answer.

"The Girl with the Purple Eyes."

"Um, no. That one should have been obvious."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm running out of answers. And maybe you had contacts? No? Anyway, how about the Girl with the Ridiculously Dangly Earrings?"

"Also no."

Katrina thought for a minute while the drink blended. "The Girl with the Cat Paw Tattoo?"

"Nope. No tattoos here, dragons, cat paws, butterflies, faeries or whatever."

Katrina nodded. "Saves me a drink for my next guess then."

"The Girl With the 70's Bush?"

Sarah recoiled a bit. "God, no."

"The Girl with No Bush."

"No, that's not it either. I like it trimmed back and presentably neat."

"Same here. No hair makes me look and feel like I'm ten years old. I've done it for guys who like that, but it doesn't make me feel very sexy at all."

Katrina drank once more as the blending finished. "Well, I think I'm out of ideas, then." She frowned as she took the top off the blender and filled Sarah's yet again. Again, Katrina showed off her skills as the perfect bartender, as the froth filled to the very tip top without going over.

After setting the blender down and picking up her drink, Katrina brightened up. "Oh wait -- there's one more."

Sarah paused a second before taking a drink from her cup.

Katrina smiled an evil smile. "The Girl Who Loves It in the Ass."

Sarah's jaw dropped open and she felt her cheeks turn a deep shade of crimson. "How did you ...?"

Katrina smiled. "Guess enough, you'll get there. First confession: I made a few up just to get a read on you. Second confession: I had to wait until I had your next drink made so I could be sure you had a full drink when I collected my prize."

Sarah stared at her, dumbfounded yet smiling, and decided she really liked this woman.

Katrina motioned to Sarah's cup. "Bottoms up!" She leaned her glass out for another toast, which Sarah returned.

"Final confession: he once told me about the time The Girl Who Loves It in the Ass invited him over to a house she was trying to sell where they had an indoor hot tub and pool and that he spent all weekend ... how did he put it? Oh yes, plowing your ass."

"Sounds like something Ryan would say. Big mouthed jerk."

After taking a sip from her own drink, Katrina began with a deluge of questions as Sarah worked on her drink. "So, have you always liked it or did you have to train yourself? Is it something you do anytime, anywhere, or do you need warming up? Does it still hurt at the start or did you get past that? Do you ever do it by yourself with toys? Do you like front and back at the same time?"

Sarah absorbed all the questions. "So, um...curious, are we?"

And now it was Katrina's turn to blush a little bit. "Yeah, well, I've been working on it. I'd like to think I'm an adventurous girl, but I haven't quite gone down that road yet. I had an ex who was real pushy about it, and trying to sneak it in there like I wouldn't notice, and he kind of turned me off to it. It's not that I wasn't willing to consider it, but he was an asshole about well, my asshole. And that wasn't a turn on at all."

Sarah laughed. "Yeah, I had a similar experience. I had a boyfriend a few years ago who was really gung-ho about it. He kept pushing and pushing and trying to pressure me into it, we got up to fingers and small toys before we finally broke up. I had just started to feel comfortable with it at that point, so then I was on my own, and did it by myself and really started to get into it. My next regular lay was the guy who benefitted from the previous one's pushiness. Once it became a regular part of my sex life, I found myself going through phases where that's all I want for a while, even more than regular sex sometimes."

"Really?" Katrina looked impressed. "All the time?"

"Not all the time. But there are days or even weeks that I just want it in the backdoor more than the front. That weekend at the house you mentioned? That was one of those weekends, and Ryan had not done it much, so the fact that it was a novelty to him added a lot to my enthusiasm. So that's pretty much all I wanted all weekend; I was a little sore come Monday, but it was well worth it."

"Do you do it every time?"

"Oh, no. My most recent ex didn't like it all for hygiene reasons. And sometimes, just regular sex is all I'm after, like if I'm trying to drift off to sleep -- anal is just a bigger production, more intense. There're also days your sphincter just says no and, try as you might, anything going in there is going to hurt. You have to learn to listen to it, or it's going to get damaged and not going to be so receptive next time. Some guys (like Ryan, for instance) pick up on that pretty quick and steer clear of it if it's not going down."

"Even after doing it a lot, there's just times it won't work?"

"Yup. Sometimes, I don't even need lube or barely any warming up, and it's just ready for cock. Other times, I don't care if I'm fucking Johnny Depp; my ass is just not in the right mood. I don't know how porn stars do it -- knowing that I'm going to get fucked in the ass Thursday at ten am is going to take me out of the mood completely."

Katrina nodded, enraptured, while Sarah continued. "And I know sounds like a cliché, but when you first start, your heart has to be in it. It just can't be something your head wants to do just because you think it's something you should have done by the time you turn 30 or your boyfriend wants to do it or whatever. You have to genuinely want to do it. You have to be prepared, you have to be comfortable with the idea of it, and I'd recommend actually being comfortable with having something fairly good sized up there while you're completely in control of the situation."

"Like a dildo?"

"Exactly. Preferably one with a flared end so it doesn't get lost up there."

"Lost?" Katrina looked horrified and crossed her legs defensively. "What the hell? It can do that?"

"I've heard horror stories; I don't know how true they are, honestly. But I've always erred on the side of caution. That's a conversation in the ER I don't want to have. Or with the boyfriend."

"Awkward."

"Very."

"I can just picture it now. 'Honey, go get the salad tongs!'"

Both women busted out laughing. After a few seconds, Katrina hesitantly confessed. "I've been practicing solo, with fingers and toys, to try to work up to it with a guy. And it's been pretty good; I've been using lube pretty liberally, although I seem to need less and less as I do it more. Sometimes it's a little tough at first and other times, it just doesn't work at all, but I've been having more and more success. I've had a couple of setbacks where I try to go too deep or too quick and hurt myself. I'm just scared to give control of that over to someone else; if he starts pounding too hard or thrusting too deep, I'm scared I'm not going to be able to stop it like I can when I'm by myself."

Sarah nodded. "That's understandable. If it makes you feel any better, Ryan's really good at it, and he had no issues stopping if I told him to."

"That's good to hear." Katrina paused for a few seconds to take another drink.
"So, lately, when I've been doing it, I've been trying to use a rabbit on my clit while using a dildo in my ... back door, trying to get me off while there's something up there."

"Is it working?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I actually find myself slipping the front toy in when I'm close to cumming, so I have penetration from both sides, and that's usually what sends me over the edge. Does that work for you?"

"More often than not, yeah." Sarah paused while deciding whether to go on or not. Then she realized she'd come this far, why stop now? "Sometimes, it's what I want when there's an actual dick involved, too."

Katrina raised an eyebrow. "You mean ... one real dick and a toy? Or two real dicks?"

"One real dick and one toy." Sarah paused and smiled. "Although I think I'd like to try it with two real dicks some time. That could be amazing."

Katrina nodded contemplatively and continued. "Do you always need lube? On some of the smaller toys, I've gotten so I don't need it sometimes. I hear some girls can do the full monty without lube, but I can't imagine. That sounds terrible."

Sarah nodded. "I usually need lube, but there are times when I'm just so wet and horny it slides right in. That usually only happens, though, after we've been having normal sex and we decide to switch it up midstream, so there's already some natural lube going on. But when everything's working, and I'm wet enough for that, and it works, it's a pretty amazing feeling just to take it all at once. It's not for beginners, though, that's for sure."

Katrina nodded understandingly. "That's good information, thanks. Yeah, I think it's going to happen soon."

Sarah smiled. "For your sake, I hope you enjoy it. It can be a ton of fun."

"Me too!"

A brief pause and a light bulb went off in Sarah's head. "So, if I'm the Girl Who Loves Taking It in the Ass, which girl are you?"

Katrina smiled and opened her mouth to answer, but they heard the front door open and someone come into the house.

"In here, Ryan."

Ryan walked into the room with a bag of groceries in his arm, saw the blender half full of frozen beverage and headed for it before realizing there was someone else in the room. He paused, looked and Sarah and did a double-take before realizing who she was.

Ryan was a good but not great looking guy, with short-cropped sandy blond hair and a body that was, in fact, a little leaner and more muscular than when Sarah had last seen him. He was still wearing his slacks from work, and Sarah found her eyes instantly drawn to the crotch of his pants, where she could see the hint of his package. On the way into the kitchen, he had apparently started to unbutton his dress shirt with his free hand, and had gotten down to his abs before Sarah startled him out of his routine. Judging from the relatively pale color of the exposed chest and abs, he had his typical farmer's tan, probably from playing too much golf.

"Sarah! Hi!" Ryan looked back and forth. "What a surprise. What.... uh...what brings you by?"

"Well, I was in the area, and I just thought I would drop by and say 'Hi'. I figured it had been a while, we could catch up; maybe grab a drink or something. Knocked on the door, met Katrina, and we've been getting to know each other."