The Girl Who Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hooooly shit," Katrina moaned. "Oh god, that's intense. Is it all the way in?"

"Mmm hmm. Way to go, girl." Sarah's hand moved from Katrina's back around to her front to play with her tits. "Let him know when you're ready for him to thrust."

"Give me a minute."

Sarah continued to gently stroke the brunette's pendulous breasts while Katrina took a few deep breaths and got used to the feeling.

"I think I'm ready. Take it slow, Ryan."

Ryan did, easing his way out until just the tip was still in, then back in until he was all the way in. The pace was slow and deliberate, Katrina breathing heavily through the whole thing.

"Feeling good yet, baby?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, it's just ... intense. Not quite painful, but not comfortable yet. Just keep going slowly, Ryan."

"OK." Ryan continued the deliberate pace. Sarah slid underneath the other girl, sucking on her nipples. She slid her left hand down to the other girl's clit, and started to gently play with it. Katrina sighed in response and pushed into her hand.

"You like that?"

"Yeah," Katrina said. "Would you ... slide underneath and lick me while he's fucking me? I think that'll help me get used to it."

Sarah smiled. "Of course, sweetie." She rotated, and pulled herself underneath Katrina, effectively forming a 69. She was able to crane her neck and get to the clit, licking it gently, while watching Ryan's cock slide in and out of her ass from just a couple of inches away. Ryan's balls were slapping her in the forehead with every thrust which Sarah would have found hilarious in another context.

Katrina had been starting to acclimate, and starting to push back quicker to increase the pace. Once Sarah's tongue hit her clit, it was on. Katrina began playing again with Sarah's pussy, and reoriented herself so she could lick Sarah again. Sarah wasn't anywhere near orgasm, but it still felt damn good.

The pace between Ryan and Katrina picked up as the brunette grew more and more comfortable. Sarah got her face out of the way of Ryan's quicker thrusting, but was able to slip a finger into the other girl's pussy, then two. Just a few minutes before, her fingers and Ryan's cock had been thrusting in tandem in opposite holes, and now the situation was reversed.

Katrina's tongue on Sarah's pussy became less consistent, and her breathing heavier. Sarah picked up the pace with both her tongue and her fingers.

"Holy shit, I'm going to cum. I didn't know I could..." Katrina gasped, but was interrupted. Her eyes grew wide, and Sarah's head, resting on Katrina's calf, felt her leg grow tense and taut.

She came hard, every muscle in her body tensing and spasming at once. The scream that came out of her mouth was loud and intense. After a couple of seconds of perfect rigidity, she slumped down onto Sarah, almost all of her weight on her knees. Ryan was able to stay with her, and continue his thrusting, holding on to his own impending orgasm.

Katrina lay on top of Sarah, limp and panting, when Ryan spoke. "I'm gonna cum soon. Should I pull out or ...?"

Before Katrina could say anything, Sarah spoke. "No, stay. It's her first ass-fucking; she needs to be filled up."

Ryan followed instructions, and picked up the pace, pistoning his hard cock in and out of Katrina's willing ass. Katrina, although still mostly a rag doll, managed to rock in response to Ryan's thrusts. Sarah reached up, and grasped the base of his shaft, adding a little extra stimulus to his cock. It didn't take long.

"Oh god, here I come."

"Oh yeah, fill me up, baby." Katrina was excited. "Fill my ass up with your cum."

Sarah felt Ryan's cock throb in her fingers, and after three big thrusts into Katrina, he slumped forward, his balls emptied. The three of them lay that way for a minute, with Ryan's softening cock still in Katrina's ass. Eventually, Ryan rolled off, sliding out of Katrina with an audible slurp. Katrina rolled off to the other side, and Sarah was lying in between two very sweaty, and sexy, bodies.

"Holy shit that was fun." Katrina exclaimed. "I don't know why I didn't do that years ago."

Sarah nodded. "You've got to be ready for it. Otherwise, it's not going to be fun."

Katrina sat up, and hopped off the bed. "I think I'd better go to the bathroom for a second."

"Probably a good idea, just to be safe."

Katrina wandered off, and Sarah rolled over and looked to Ryan. "Enjoy yourself, o' master of ass fucking?"

Ryan laughed. "Yeah, it's been a good day. Six holes, two orgasms, some hot lesbian action. What more does a guy need?"

Sarah laughed. "Maybe I should go to the kitchen and make you a sammich?"

"You know, I think that'd be swell. Pastrami, please."

Sarah smacked him playfully on the chest. "I think you already got your sandwich from me for the day. You're on your own for dinner."

"Aww, man." They laughed again. A minute of quiet occurred; the only sound was their breathing, which was steadily slowing for all three of them.

Eventually, Ryan broke the silence. "So, Sarah, what brought you by? Was it seriously just sex?"

"Well, not just sex... but that is what was on my mind. I just broke up with my ex, and work has sucked, and I've really been missing cock. And I like your cock, and everything that goes with it, so...here I am. Didn't realize I'd be getting a side helping of gorgeous pussy."

"Yeah, that was ... amazing. I didn't know you were into that."

"Not normally, but the right person, the right time, you know. I've been known to partake."

"Awesome. How did I not know that before?"

"It never came up as a serious option, I guess. You talked about it, as do all guys, but you never really had an actual plan, or a situation come up that warranted it, so I laughed it off, like all girls do. Had the opportunity actually come up, I might have gone for it. But if you want to have a threesome, the situation's got to be right. You can't force it, unless you're paying for it."

Ryan nodded, and they heard the toilet flush from down the hall, followed by the sink running.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to take a shower. Seems like I've got someone else's pussy juice all over me. I should probably get that off before I go."

"Oh." Ryan looked crestfallen. "I thought maybe you'd want to stay and ... you know."

Sarah rolled her eyes. "You just had a threesome and you're still not satisfied?"

Katrina bounced back into the room, bright eyed, bushy-tailed, and naked. "He giving you grief?"

"Yeah, he is." Sarah poked Ryan in the chest. "He asked me to make him a sammich."

Katrina faked offense. "That pig!" She picked up a pillow off the bed and starting beating Ryan with it, who made a half-hearted effort to defend himself.

Sarah laughed and got up. "I'm going to hop in the shower, clean up a bit. Seems as though I'm covered in something sticky."

Katrina laughed and kept beating Ryan with the pillow as Sarah walked down the hall into the bathroom.

Ryan's bathroom was fantastic. The apartments had originally been billed as condos, and the first buyer of the place had invested in the bathroom during construction. Right before the sale was complete, the owner decided to convert to apartments, but the work had already been done, so rather than un-do the work, the owner just reimbursed the guy who had intended to buy the condo. Ryan paid an extra $25 a month for the bathroom, but it was worth every penny.

The upper floor of the townhouse was divided into two halves; one was the spacious master bedroom, and the other was divided between the other two bedrooms and the single bathroom. There was a bathtub, a vanity with two sinks, and a full walk-in shower which was big enough for two built into the corner of the room. There was a door leading to a small room with a toilet, so even if there was someone in the room, a second person could use the toilet while maintaining some semblance of privacy.

The shower had four heads, two on each wall, one at about six and a half feet, and the other at four feet, so if you were solo, you could hit yourself from four different directions. With two people in the shower, you could point them away from each other to effectively make two separate showers with two different temperatures, or towards each other if those in the shower were so inclined. There was also a bench in the corner of the shower that was good for sitting on and relaxing or ...other things.

It took Sarah a minute to remember how to adjust the knobs just right, as it had been a couple of years. But once she got it figured out and stepped underneath the pulsating showerheads, she nearly collapsed against the wall as the four streams hit her from four different directions. She put her head down and enjoyed the sensation of the water cascading down her body from all sides.

She debated momentarily whether she really needed shampoo, then realized just how sweaty she had gotten. She was reaching for the bottle when she heard the glass door behind her open.

She turned her head to see, and for some reason was surprised to see Katrina step into the shower.

"You don't mind, do you?" Katrina asked. "I think we both ended up about equally messy. And this shower is designed for two, after all."

Sarah shrugged and smiled. She slid a little to her right, freeing up the two left nozzles for Katrina to use. She quickly adjusted the shower's water streams to hit both girls from different directions. Katrina gave out a loud sigh and broke out into a beatific smile.

It was a good minute before either woman spoke. "Well," Katrina said "That was fun. I definitely should do that more often."

"What's that?" Sarah smiled. "Sex? Or anal sex? Or a threesome? Or...me?"

"All of the above, of course." Katrina reached over and grabbed a loofah and some body wash, put them together, and began lathering herself up. She started with her perfect tits, and worked down to her neatly trimmed bush. Sarah surprised herself when she realized how intently she was watching the other girl do this.

Katrina caught her looking, and they made eye contact for a moment. Instinctively, Sarah began to blush but realized there was nothing to be embarrassed about here. Katrina reached out and took Sarah's hand and brought it back towards her left breast, but then stopped as she noticed the glass door opening, and noticed what was going on outside of the shower. She dropped Sarah's hand and took a step back.

"You little perv!" Katrina shouted at Ryan in mock outrage. Still naked, he had wandered into the bathroom, holding a video camera, aimed at what he clearly hoped was some action about to take place in the shower.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Some things never change, huh, Ryan?"

Ryan shrugged, and Katrina turned back. "Oh, he's done this to you before?"

"Well, yeah, but not with someone else. He'd like to tape us fucking, or me by myself, or whatever."

Katrina nodded. "He does that with me, too. Do you ever watch yourself?"

"I tried once, but it was weird. Ryan wouldn't show me any of the other girls' tapes, said it was an invasion of privacy. Which I understood, but I'm sure they would have been far more interesting than watching myself on tape. Pretty sure he just uses them as jerk-off fodder."

"That's exactly the same thing he tells me," Katrina responded. "Is that the case, perv?" She turned back towards Ryan, who had remained outside the shower but still had the camera focused on the naked women.

"Yeah. It's only fair. You don't get to see someone else's homemade porn unless you have their permission. That would be rude. Beyond rude, in fact."

Katrina smiled. "Well, he might be a dirty pervert, but at least he's an honest dirty pervert." She then turned back to Sarah. "Sarah, may I have permission to watch the X-rated movies Ryan took of you?"

Sarah was taken aback, but surprised more than offended. She turned to the camera and clearly stated "Yes, Katrina may watch Ryan's sex tapes of me." She paused, and then turned back to her and added "But only if I have permission to watch yours."

Katrina didn't hesitate. "Well, duh! Of course! It would be my honor!" She turned back to the camera. "You get that?"

Ryan nodded, never letting the camera move. "Good," Katrina said. "I know what I'm doing for the next week."

"Week? We didn't make THAT many," Sarah protested.

"Don't worry, I plan to watch them a few times each."

"Plus," Katrina began, and moved back over to Sarah, and moved her hands up the blonde's arms to her shoulders, and leaned in to embrace her, their lips getting closer and closer until they were almost touching. Right before they touched, she finished her sentence: "we're going to make another one right now."

Their lips touched, and their tongues emerged to caress each other's. Katrina's hands moved back down her back and pulled the other girl into a full embrace, their breasts and nipples rubbing up against each other as the kiss intensified. Sarah let out a small moan as Katrina's fingers pushed into the crack of her ass, rubbing against her most sensitive bits. Sarah slid her hands up and into Katrina's hair, grabbing it and pulling it gently, forcing their mouths apart. Katrina opened her eyes and looked into Sarah's playful eyes. Her left hand playfully grabbed the back of Sarah's head and forced their kiss to resume. Her right hand slid further into the blonde's cleft, slipping a finger into her wet and willing pussy, eliciting a gasp from Sarah, and caused an intense kiss to become even more impassioned.

Sarah was vaguely aware of Ryan moving around a bit to get a different angle to shoot from. She pulled away from the kiss to see what he was doing, and that gave Katrina an excuse to lower her mouth to Sarah's chest. Sarah was gazing right into the camera as Katrina's tongue swirled around her nipple, and the resultant lip-licking sultry smile she gave the camera would be one that would be one of Ryan's fondest memories for many years to come.

While Katrina was working on Sarah's nipples, she moved her left hand into position, and slid two fingers from her left hand into Sarah's pussy at the same time that she slipped the right hand out, leaving no time where Sarah wasn't getting filled up and fingered. She then kissed her way down Sarah's belly and through her bush, ending up on her knees on the soft bathtub mat. She licked very lightly, barely touching tongue to clit.

Sarah was greatly enjoying this, but as Katrina's ministrations seemed to slow down, she became impatient. She looked down and saw the mischievous grin on the other woman's face, and grabbed the back of the brunette's head and shoved her pussy into it. Katrina laughed a little and picked up the pace with her fingers, sliding in and out more and more rapidly.

Sarah did not typically have a lot of multiple orgasms so close together, but she wasn't at all surprised to feel another one building. She began to pull Katrina's hair gently, then firmly, guiding her tongue to all of the places that made her feel good. She looked over at Ryan, who was diligently pointing the camera at the action, and noted that his cock was starting to perk up again. She very briefly forgot where she was, and was surprised at first, given he'd already cum twice in the last ninety minutes or so, but then she looked down at her pussy and looked into the green eyes of the woman who was giving her head, and it brought her back to the reality of what was going on. Of course he was getting hard watching this -- who wouldn't be?

This orgasm was a little slower building than the last one, but it wasn't any less powerful when it came. Sarah's hand, already pushing in time with Katrina's fingers, became more insistent, and when the time finally came, she pushed it into her pussy for one final explosion.

"Oh god, oh god. Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm coming...I'm coming...Oh!"

Right as Sarah's orgasm hit, Katrina slipped her well-lubed pinky finger into Sarah's ass.

"Oh my god!" Sarah screamed, and thrashed violently against the side of the shower wall. Katrina used her own shoulders and head to stabilize Sarah so she wouldn't fall, as she had virtually no control over herself at that second. As the tremors subsided, Sarah's grip on the back of Katrina's head loosened, and the two girls made eye contact.

"Wow." Sarah said.

"Wow indeed." Katrina responded. She slipped her hand out of Sarah, and slid back up to her face, and the girls gently kissed for a few minutes, lingering in the afterglow of Sarah's orgasm.

Eventually, Katrina turned to Ryan. "You get that?"

"Fuck yes I did." Ryan said. "You kidding?"

Katrina's eyes dropped a little lower. "I see you're ready to go again."

Ryan looked down as well, surprised. "I didn't even notice, to be honest. He's got a bit of a mind of his own, as we as know." He paused. But given what just happened, can you blame him?"

"No, I can't really say I do. In fact, part of me would be a bit offended if he didn't take notice, even the workout we've put him through today."

Ryan nodded. Sarah continued to stand limply, held up by some combination of Katrina's body and the shower wall.

Katrina wasn't done, though. "You think you can actually get off again, Ryan? Or do you think all you have left is a little white flag that says "Bang!"?

Ryan didn't hesitate. "Of course I can. How old do you think I am?"

"Good answer." Katrina dropped to her knees again, but this time facing out of shower, beckoning with one finger. "Bring it over here, Ryan. Let's do the next scene of this porno right. You hold the camera; Sarah and I are going to blow you. I think they call this POV? Point of View?"

"You're the porn expert, Kat."

"You're damn right I am." She took his erect penis in her hand, and turned to Sarah. "If you need another minute or two, feel free, but when you're ready, get over here. We're going to give this lucky bastard a tag team blow job." She then engulfed his cock before waiting for an answer. Ryan twitched briefly, but he mostly focused on keeping the camera pointed in the right direction.

Sarah watched Katrina work over Ryan's cock with the same amount of energy she'd had when they'd started this tryst. Sarah watched the other girl's head bob smoothly up and down, nearly hypnotized by the sight of Ryan's glistening cock sliding in and out of her mouth. While they were technically in the shower, the water wasn't getting anywhere near the door where Katrina was working her magic; all the lubrication was coming from Katrina's mouth.

Katrina used both her hands, periodically exchanging breaths for a sloppy wet hand for a pump or two. During these brief breaks, the brunette would look over at Sarah with an expectant look, waiting for her to join in. After about the third time, she adjusted her angle so that she could make eye contact with the other woman while she slipped the cock in and out of her mouth. After a few seconds, she beckoned Sarah over, and Sarah complied.

Sarah kneeled next to Katrina on her right side, and turned her attention to Ryan's cock, while Katrina promptly put it in her face. She took the whole thing into her mouth in one steady motion, using her hand at the base. Ryan let out a quiet "Oh, wow," as Katrina's tongue hit the other side of his cock, and the two girls worked on it together. Sarah raised her eyes to make eye contact with the unwavering camera. She found it funny that sometimes he couldn't keep from fidgeting for ten seconds, but this camera wasn't moving a fraction of an inch despite what was going on beneath.

Katrina leaned down and began sucking on Sarah's nipples, making her moan a little bit with delight. Sarah's left hand worked her way down Katrina's back, to her ass, and then between her legs. She slipped a finger into Katrina's pussy, but the angle wasn't good so she couldn't get in very deep. She tried a second finger, but it wasn't any better. She was trapped sucking dick at the top, so couldn't adjust for her pussy, but it did occur to her that she had a slightly closer target.