The Girl Who Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's pace increased and Sarah started to push herself back into him harder, their bodies making a slapping sound as they rocked together. Katrina continued to watch the action attentively, her eyes rarely straying from his cock entering her ass. Her hand started to return to her shorts, and this time Katrina showed no hesitation in sticking her hand down her shorts and playing with herself.

Sarah focused on enjoying the penetration as Ryan continued to thrust into her. His hands were on her hips, holding her, pushing her back and forth against him. She closed her eyes and started to feel the distant approach of another orgasm, but opened them again as she felt a third hand pressing firmly on her back. She looked over at Katrina, who had got up on her knees to make out with Ryan, using her left hand to balance herself on Sarah while masturbating with her right.

Sarah felt Ryan's thrusting increase in both frequency and duration. Katrina flopped back onto the bed, lying next to Sarah on her back, still masturbating. Her left hand slid from Sarah's back to her front, and gripped her breast, tweaking with her nipple. The two girls slid closer to each other, their eyes locked and their lips getting closer and closer. The inevitable was about to happen, and Sarah was ready to let it.

Then her orgasm hit. Hard. It caught Sarah by surprise, and her eyes shot open like she'd been shot, and spasms of pleasure racked through her body. The impending kiss was aborted when Katrina pulled away for safety, as Sarah was not completely in control of her body. It seemed to go on for an eternity, and all Sarah could do was ride the wave. She watched Katrina watch her, and that intensified it even further.

Once it subsided, she lay there, motionless and spent; looking into Katrina's eyes, still enjoying the feeling of Ryan pounding away at her ass, but her pleasure was more passive now. Again, Katrina's face came closer to hers, and their lips touched briefly. Sarah felt just the hint of a tongue, and they separated to look into each others' eyes. She went back in for the deeper kiss and ...

"Oh my god, I'm gonna come." Ryan grunted crassly from behind her. "Want me to fill you up?"

Before Sarah could say anything, Katrina interrupted. "No, I'm watching the best porn movie ever. I want to see the money shot." She clambered back up to her knees to watch Ryan finish his last few strokes.

Sarah felt him pull out, and felt the hot cum splatter all over her ass and back. Some of it definitely ended up in her hair. His guttural grunts of "Oh yeah" completed the porn soundtrack the other girl apparently had playing in her head, because during Ryan's orgasm, she was saying "Oh yeah, come all over her back. Yeah, look at all that cum. Holy shit, keep cumming all over that slut."

Sarah laughed to herself a bit, knowing that if Ryan had said it, she would have found it crass and guttural and a big turn off. With Katrina, it was a different story. Having the third person there, watching her back get painted with Ryan's load, was definitely a turn on.

Finally, he was done, and he fell back on the bed, and Sarah slid off her knees onto her stomach. Sarah could still feel his warm cum on her, and was reminded that Ryan had the best tasting cum she'd ever had. The part of her that enjoyed being a complete whore was disappointed that it was on her back and not in her mouth, but there would be time for that later. She would need a towel or something, though.

Katrina asked "Want me to help clean you up?" Her hand was still trailing up and down Sarah's side, playing with the side of her left tit and her ass.

Sarah mumbled "Sure," into the bed sheets, expecting the other girl to get up and grab a towel or washcloth from the bathroom.

But Katrina's porn fantasy was not over. Sarah's eyes widened as she felt the other girl kiss her cheek, and then felt a hot tongue run up her back and start to lick Ryan's cum off of her. "Wouldn't want this to go to waste," she said, "because we both know how good it tastes." An exaggerated swallowing noise followed.

"Holy shit," Ryan mumbled from the other side of the bed.

Katrina's tongue started to clean Sarah's ass and back, swallowing loudly after each run. Sarah's exhaustion was quickly replaced by renewed arousal. This gorgeous girl was licking cum off her back. She started to moan with every lick, and flex her back and move with the motion of her tongue.

After a particularly long lick, Katrina said "Here, let's share," and suddenly their faces were together and they were kissing. Sarah tasted semen on Katrina's tongue, and that cranked it up another notch. They kissed passionately, two women who had known each other for maybe an hour, but who right now desperately needed this. The kiss lasted for a long time, long past the point where Ryan's load was gone. And Katrina went back for more.

They kissed two or three more times, repeating the process, sharing what was left of Ryan's semen. Then Katrina went back one last time and said "Last drop." She ran her tongue up the crack of Sarah's ass, starting at her pussy and ending at her backdoor. Her tongue worked its way around her sphincter, giving Sarah a delicate but sensuous rim job. Sarah moaned in ecstasy.

"Like that, huh?" Katrina asked.

"Mmm hmmm," Sarah moaned in response.

"I'm a little surprised, to be honest. I thought it would have stayed open, like it does in porn. You know, gaping a little bit?" Katrina pondered. "But it closed right up. That makes it way less gross."

Sarah giggled slightly, enjoying Katrina's chatter as she continued. "You enjoyed the hell out of that.; makes me want to try it more."

Sarah rolled over, gently, and reached down to pull the brunette up to her, kissing her gently. "I bet I know someone who can help you with that."

Ryan's eyes perked up and he started to raise his hand to jokingly volunteer.

"Yeah, it's too bad he just blew a gigantic load. He probably won't be able to get it up again for a week." Katrina laughed.

Ryan looked dejected. His drooping penis did as well.

"Well, you know," Sarah said, "In my experience, Ryan's usually pretty good about getting it up again quickly with the right motivation."

Katrina nodded at Ryan, appraisingly. "Yeah, that's true. What kind of motivation do you think works best?"

Sarah smiled. "The kind where two chicks have sex with each other on his bed while he watches."

"That just might do it."

They briefly laughed together, and looked at Ryan, whose eyes got wide. Then they turned back to each other and resumed their kiss. Katrina's tongue still tasted faintly like semen, but as Sarah kissed her harder, she could still taste the fruity aftertaste of the Alabama Slammer.

After a minute or so of kissing, Katrina rolled on top, and reached down to remove her sports bra. When freed of confinement, Sarah was pleasantly surprised to realize her breasts were real. And they were, in fact, spectacular. Katrina's saucer sized dark areolas surrounded very hard nipples, and there was no sag whatsoever; her youth was clearly still working to her advantage. Sarah reached up to feel them and massage them, almost in awe. She stroked them and played with them, pulling Katrina down to her so she could suck on them.

"Bet you thought they were fake, huh?"

Sarah nodded with her mouth full of nipple.

"I get that a lot. But they're real, and they've won me a lot of money and free drinks in wet T-shirt contests over the years. Wouldn't trade 'em for ....oh!....anything..."

Sarah murmured her approval, and Katrina went back to enjoying the sensation. Sarah continued working on her right breast with one hand, sucking on the other nipple, and the other hand trailed down Katrina's belly. When her hand reached the elastic waist band of the shorts, she slipped it right underneath and towards Katrina's pussy. She felt the fuzz of the groomed and soft bush, and ran her fingers through it for a second or two before moving on.

When Sarah's finger hit on Katrina's clit, the brunette jumped a bit and moaned. Katrina's pussy was soaking wet, and Sarah's finger slipped in easily and without resistance. Katrina pulled her nipples out of Sarah's mouth, and the women kissed again, their tongues intertwining as Sarah slipped a second finger inside the other girl.

Katrina tugged on Sarah's nipple, and moved her hand down between the blonde's legs, rubbing her clitoris, which had recovered from the pounding Ryan had given it. A finger slipped inside, followed by another, and the girls were virtually mirror images, kissing and fingering each other at the same time.

Sarah broke the pose first, pushing Katrina off her and onto her back, rolling over on top of her and kissing her. Their tongues met and pushed against each other, Sarah groping the other girl while they made out. Sarah kissed her way down Katrina's neck and reached her right nipple, taking that into her mouth while tweaking her left nipple with her other hand. Katrina brought her own fingers, still covered in Sarah's juices, up to her own mouth, and began sucking on them while Sarah worked her over.

After both Katrina's nipples were attended to, Sarah kissed her way down the brunette's belly and tugged at her shorts. Katrina lifted her hips, and the shorts slid off easily, leaving Katrina completely exposed. Her bush was short enough to keep well trimmed without looking juvenile, and Sarah approved.

Katrina's labia were slender and compact, but open and well-lubricated. Sarah touched her tongue to Katrina's clit, and it had the electric effect she was hoping for. Katrina's back arched and her eyes shot open.

"Oh, hell yes, girl. Eat me!" Katrina had a penchant for the dirty talk, but this didn't bother Sarah. Sarah continued to work her tongue up and down the other girl's slit, focusing mostly on her clit. She slipped two, then three fingers into Katrina's hole, watching the girl's lips tighten and loosen as she finger-fucked her new friend.

Sarah slipped a fourth finger in. "You like that?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. Don't stop."

"You gonna cum for me?"

"Don't stop and I will."

Sarah continued to lick Katrina's clit, then took her fingers out long enough to run her tongue all the way down her pussy, and past it, all the way to her backdoor. Sarah kissed around it and then, sensing encouragement, licked her asshole. Katrina moaned in response, and Sarah pushed it deeper, trying to penetrate it. Katrina rolled over on her side, allowing Sarah to continue her ministrations while slipping her fingers back inside the other girl.

After a minute of this, Sarah slipped her pinky out of Katrina's pussy, and moved it back a little bit, swirling around her back door. Katrina moaned and murmured in pleasure.


"You want this?" Sarah asked, exerting light pressure with her finger.

"Oh yeah, warm me up. Put a finger in my ass so you can lube me up."

Sarah reached over and took the bottle of lube that Katrina had retrieved earlier, putting a little bit on her hand.

"You know, when I had you get the lube earlier, it wasn't for me. It was for you."

Katrina smiled between moans. "Guess I should have seen that coming."

Sarah slipped her now-lubed up finger into Katrina's back door. "Maybe, but we're both going to see you coming."

Katrina gasped, and moaned, her eyes widened as she got used to the new sensation.

"That OK?"

"Yeah, it's good, I think. Give me a second before..." Sarah paused, allowing Katrina to get comfortable. "Yeah, now, push it in and out; all your fingers, both my holes." As Sarah complied, Katrina continued to enjoy herself. "Holy shit, don't stop." Sarah felt the other girl's back door loosen and accommodate her finger. Katrina started to buck her hips in response, and it was time for Sarah to up the ante.

She slipped her ring finger out of Katrina's pussy, and slid it back an inch. Katrina paused for a second as she realized what was happening, but decided to allow it. Sarah slipped the second finger in, and Katrina barely seemed to register it. Whatever toys the girl had been practicing with solo were clearly decent sized.

"Ryan?" Sarah asked, turning her head to acknowledge the man for the first time in a while. He looked a bit startled to be addressed. His cock was slowly hardening, and although he was not back to full mast yet, it wasn't going to take much longer.

"Yeah?"


"Go to the bathroom and wash that thing off, then come back and shove it down her throat while I make her come."

Ryan was up and out of the room almost instantly. Sarah returned her attention to Katrina; she still had two fingers in her pussy, two fingers in the ass, and her tongue was working on the girl's clit. Sarah watched as Katrina played with her own nipples, while enjoying the oral sex she was receiving.

Sarah heard the water running in the shower for a few seconds, then Ryan returned. His cock was harder than it had been when he left, and Katrina opened her eyes just in time as Ryan climbed on the bed and put his cock in her face. She opened her mouth almost on instinct and his shaft slid in. She was clearly too distracted to do much other than take it, and he began gentle thrusting in and out, fucking her face.

Sarah felt Katrina's orgasm coming before she saw it or heard it. The other girl's ring tightened around her fingers and started pulsing. Katrina's breathing got heavier and heavier, more and more hurried, and she pulled her head away from Ryan's cock.

"You going to come for me, baby?" Sarah asked.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh shit, oh shit, oh ...."

The orgasm hit hard, and Katrina's hips bucked wildly, her pussy and ass tightening down on Sarah's fingers. Her eyes opened wide and she moaned loudly, thrusting her hips into the air back and forth for a few seconds before arching and freezing in pose, her back rigid.

She slumped back down onto the bed, an exhausted smile on her face. "Holy shit." She reached out and took a hold of Ryan's cock and stroked it gently back and forth, almost absent-mindedly.

"Have a good time?" Sarah asked.

"What do you think?" Katrina laughed. "You eat good pussy. Not your first time, I take it?"

"Not exactly, no."

"Has Ryan see you do this before?"

"Nope, Ryan never got to see me fuck another girl before. How about you?"

"Done it before, of course. Not with Ryan, though."

"Ryan's a lucky bastard."

Ryan spoke for the first time in a while. "Hell yes I am."

Everyone laughed, and Katrina put his cock back in her mouth and began sucking it with renewed vigor. Any semblance of flaccidness was gone from Ryan's cock; he was clearly ready to go again.

"And now," Katrina announced, "it's my turn to return the favor."

Katrina took his cock out and got on her knees, turning around so Ryan could fuck her doggie-style. He took the hint and was fucking her within seconds. Sarah hadn't moved, so when Katrina took the position, they kissed.

"You taste good," Katrina whispered. "I love the taste of my own pussy on another girl's face." Sarah smiled, and they kissed some more while Ryan kept pounding away. "But now," Katrina said "I want to go down on you."

"That would be amazing," Sarah said, and spun around; exposing her soaking wet pussy to Katrina's face. Katrina did not waste any time, and slipped two fingers into Sarah while simultaneously touching tongue to clit.

The effect was electric; Sarah went from passively horny to completely into it in no time at all. There was no warm-up, it was just on. Katrina's work on her clit was vigorous and expertly done. Sarah writhed on her tongue for a few minutes, and it didn't take long for Sarah to feel the orgasm building; she closed her eyes while Ryan continued to fuck the other girl from behind. Sarah knew it was coming, and tried to figure out what she was going to say to let the others know what was going on without sounding like an idiot. But then Katrina slipped a finger into her ass, and the orgasm cascaded onto an unprepared Sarah.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh god. Oh god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Ooooooohhhh..." Sarah's final moan trailed off, and Katrina took her tongue off Sarah's clit, and took the finger out of her ass, just slowly working her pussy with the two fingers. Ryan continued to fuck Katrina doggie style.

Sarah relaxed for a couple of minutes, relaxing and recovering. Once she had her breath back, she sat up and pulled Katrina's face close to hers. The girls made out for a minute while Ryan kept fucking Katrina. Sarah pulled away and looked Katrina in the eye.


"I think it's time."

"Time for what?" Katrina looked confused for a second. Then her eyes widened a bit. "Oh. I don't know..."

"Bullshit," Sarah said. "I know you're ready for it, you know you're ready for it, Ryan knows you're ready for it."

"Ready for what?" Ryan asked, never slowing his pace.

"To get her backdoor cherry popped."

Ryan nodded in approval; Katrina flinched a little but acquiesced. "Yeah, you're right, it's time."

Sarah smiled and grabbed the bottle of lube off the bed. "Don't worry; I won't let him hurt you."

Sarah got up on her knees and slid around to where Ryan was still pounding away, although a bit gentler. She put her finger into her own mouth, and then leaned down and applied it gently to Katrina's backdoor. There was no resistance; it was still lubed well and good from the previous fingering. Sarah could feel Ryan's cock in Katrina's pussy, and she slipped a second finger into the other girl's ass. Katrina moaned in pleasure, and she began alternating her finger thrusts with Ryan's cock, falling into an alternating rhythm.

Katrina moaned. "Oh, that's good. That's really good. Don't stop. Don't stop."

"Oh, but I think we need to." Sarah said, and Ryan stopped on command. She removed her fingers and opened the bottle of lube, applying liberal amounts to Katrina's opening. She put a little more on the fingers of her right hand, and set the bottle down. She took a hold of the shaft of Ryan's cock with her left hand, pulled it out and put it in her mouth, sucking as much of the length of it as she could take. Katrina's juices were covering his shaft, to the point where they were almost visible. Sarah took what she could, and then pulled his cock out of her mouth, and took the length of the shaft in her right hand, stroking it back and forth and covering it with lube.

"You ready, girl?"

A hesitant but determined "Yes," from the other end of Katrina was all the encouragement Sarah needed.

Sarah slipped a finger, then two, back into the brunette's ass, and worked it just a little more before guiding Ryan's cock to Katrina's rear opening and rubbing the two together. "All right, Kat, take a deep breath and relax." She did.

"OK, Ryan, just put the tip in, then give her a second to get acclimated."

Katrina took another deep breath as the tip of Ryan's cock slipped in, with just a hint of resistance. It was definitely larger than the two fingers that Sarah had been fingering her with, but not so much as to be overwhelming. Katrina gasped with the sensation of entry and then froze, as did Ryan. She took a couple of deep breaths.

"How you doing', girl?" Sarah asked.

"Good, I think. Just give me a minute."

"That's fine, take all the time you need. When you're ready, push back into him, control the depth yourself. I won't let Ryan move."

Ryan didn't move, simply enjoying where he was. The only movement for a moment was Sarah's hand, sliding comfortingly up and down Katrina's back. Sarah could feel the other girl shaking, just a little bit.

Eventually, Katrina's breathing evened out a bit and her shaking subsided. "OK. OK, let me try this." She pushed back a little bit, and Sarah watched Ryan's shaft slide a little bit deeper before stopping. Another deep breath, and another slow push, and this time it didn't stop until her cheeks hit Ryan, the entire length of Ryan's cock was buried inside.