The Girl Who Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...yeah, great! Can I get you a drink or something?"

Sarah motioned to the drink in her hand. Katrina laughed.

"Right, right. Well, let me pour myself one." He set the grocery bag down, opened a cupboard and grabbed a glass from within, and then reached for the blender. He looked at Katrina and asked "Slammer?"

Katrina reached out and stopped him. "Yes, but I think you have better things to do than drink."

Ryan looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Sarah shot Katrina a wide-eyed look.

"Well, Sarah's newly single and came over to get laid. We've been drinking and talking about sex, and I think she's a little drunk and a lot horny, so I really think you should take her upstairs and fuck her in every hole she's got."

Ryan's jaw dropped open. Sarah was only slightly less astonished. "Wait, what?"

"You heard me. Take her upstairs and fuck her brains out." She stood up, reached out, took Sarah's hand, dragged her towards Ryan, took the still empty cup out of Ryan's hand, put the two hands together, closed them, and then pushed them towards the front room and the stairs. "Go on, get busy!"

"But you, er, I..." Ryan stammered.

"You both want it, go get it on. I'll put the groceries away."

He looked over and Sarah, shrugged, and asked "You good with this?"

Sarah thought for about a second, and then nodded firmly. "Yup." Then she strode off towards the stairs by herself, determined. Ryan followed right behind, only pausing long enough for Katrina to whisper something in his ear. As Sarah turned the corner to go upstairs with Ryan in tow, Katrina made eye contact with her and winked. Her look of devilish glee was strangely exhilarating.

The master bedroom was upstairs and to the left. Sarah walked in and moved to close the door as Ryan grabbed her from behind, and groped her breasts through her shirt. Distracted, she let go of the door and groped his already hard cock through the smooth fabric of his dress slacks. After a couple of strokes, she pulled him over to the California king-sized bed where she bent over and rested her hands on the side of the bed. He shifted himself so he was directly behind her and she felt his hardness through the fabric of her skirt, sliding himself between her cheeks. Even through four layers of clothing, they were both ready to go.

He ground his cock against her ass while his hands reached around and unbuttoned her shirt, caressing her breasts as he did so. As each button came off, his thrusts got more and more insistent. Her gasps transitioned into gentle moans, each thrust of his pelvis causing a little more urgency in her loins.

Her shirt undone, she pulled her arms off the bed to allow him to take off her shirt completely. While he did so, she spun around and started to unbutton his shirt the rest of the way. Their mouths met again for the first time, and their tongues intertwined urgently and passionately. Her shirt came off quickly; his followed and she kissed her way down his neck to his nipples. She knew from past experience that Ryan had very sensitive nipples for a man, and she took full advantage of that fact. Ryan grinned and arched his back to give her better access to them, and her hands worked their way lower to his slacks. She grasped his hard cock with her left hand, and began stroking it through the soft fabric while her right hand undid his belt.

Once the belt was undone, she unzipped the slacks and reached inside his waistband, into his boxers and grabbed him. She moved her mouth up from his chest to his face, and moved in to kiss him. Right before their mouths met, she pulled back and their eyes met. She grinned slyly and leaned in again, only to pull away instants before their lips met. He looked confused, but content, as her hand continued to stroke his hard cock. She leaned in again and let him kiss her, pulling hard on him simultaneously. He moaned, and pushed himself further into the kiss. His hands reached around her back and unclasped her bra.

As he brought his hands around front, sliding off her bra as he did so, she spun them both around and pushed him back onto the bed. His hands didn't quite reach her breasts as she slipped out of range, and when he attempted to raise up to reach them, she put a hand on his chest and pushed him back flat onto the bed.

"Still a bit of a tease, eh, Sarah?"

"Always. It's not as much fun if you don't have to work for it."

She pulled his slacks off in one motion, leaving only his cotton boxers straining to contain his erection. She stroked it through the fabric, rubbing it with her cheek and rubbing her mouth over the clothed tip, all without exposing bare skin. She was watching his face while she did that, and he could barely keep his eyes off of her.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and slipped his boxers off. Sarah had forgotten how gorgeous Ryan's cock was. It was about six and a half inches long and just the right girth for Sarah's wants. His light brown pubic hair was kept trimmed, allowing for her to see the hint of skin through it. She smiled when she saw the three freckles in a horizontal line midway up his dick which she had always jokingly referred to as "O-Ryan's Belt." His shaft was straight as an arrow, and the pinkish-purple head had already produced a tiny drop of fluid.

She licked the tip, savoring the taste of his pre-cum. Ryan had always had delicious cum, and that hadn't changed. She swirled her tongue around the tip, and looked up at his face to see what his expression was, but he was looking across the room at something.

"Seriously? Distracted already?" she asked, and got his attention right back by taking his erection as far into her mouth as she could. He gasped and his attention was right back where it should be, making eye contact with the woman who was sucking his cock.

Sarah was not able to deep throat Ryan, but she certainly tried. She brought him into her mouth, and swirled her tongue in a corkscrew pattern while sliding his cock in and out between her lips. Her right hand worked his shaft, while her left hand trailed up his abs and to his chest, and tweaked his nipple, which solicited another smile and groan.

Ryan squirmed under the ministrations of her tongue and mouth. "I forgot how good you were at this, Sarah."

"Guess I better try harder," she said between strokes, "wouldn't want you to forget again."

He smiled and she went back to work. Ryan's groans started to become a little more insistent, and Sarah thought it was about time to put his cock somewhere else. She looked up at his face and, again, he wasn't looking at her but somewhere across the room.

She turned her head to see what he was looking at, but all she saw was the door to the bedroom, which apparently failed to shut all the way when they came in. Somehow, she didn't think Katrina would mind a little sex noise, but then she put two and two together, and figured out what was going on. She looked around the room for his dresser with the mirror, and figured out that if she repositioned herself, she could see the bedroom door in the mirror. She did so, and then she went back to work on his cock, making sure to make extra loud slurping noises.

It didn't take long before Katrina's pretty head peeked back around the corner. Katrina wasn't looking in the mirror, she was looking at Sarah. Sarah's body now covered some of Katrina's view, so Katrina had to come a full step into the room to actually see what was going on. Sarah could see that Katrina's nipples had gotten hard enough to be visible through her sports bra. Her right hand was drifting towards her crotch, perhaps subconsciously.

Sarah had been watched once, in college, without her knowledge when Tyler, her

boyfriend at the time, had pulled out and come all over her stomach during sex, looked her in the eye, and said "Come on out, Brad." His frat brother Brad came out of the closet with a shit-eating grin, his erection visible through his gym shorts. Sarah stared at Brad, then at Tyler, in stunned silence, and started to gather her clothes. As she watched the two guys high five, she just got madder and almost completely missed how she was feeling. With her hand on the door knob, she realized her own emotions and turned around. She dropped her own clothes, walked back to Tyler, got in his face, and said "Fine. He got to watch. Now you get to watch."

As Tyler's look turned from triumph to confusion, she turned to Brad, dropped to her knees and took his cock out of his pants. Tyler stammered out a brief "What are you..." before she told him to shut up. To his credit, Brad was smart enough to keep his mouth shut while Sarah took his erection into her mouth. Tyler protested briefly, but Sarah was on a mission. Tyler then decided to try to play her tits from behind, and she slapped his hands away, stopping only long to say "Don't fucking touch me." Brad didn't take long to cum, and Sarah swallowed every drop, and milked it for a little more. It was her first time swallowing.

Tyler said "Holy shit, Sarah, when are you going to start swallowing for me?" Sarah got up from her knees, punched him in the eye, and said "Never, asshole." Then she grabbed her clothes and left, never talking to either boy again. She went straight back to her dorm and masturbated furiously, something she had rarely partaken in before.

Afterwards, however, she kept thinking about that moment and what made her do that. At first, she thought it was anger and vengeance, but then as she started to explore her own fantasies, she realized that what turned her on was being watched; what pissed her off was the betrayal of trust and the surprise. Over the years, she had slowly come to terms with the fact that being watched, with her knowledge, was a fantasy and a turn-on of hers. And this particular situation was very much in Sarah's fantasy wheelhouse.

So when Katrina's eyes ended up drawn to the mirror and made horrified contact with hers, Sarah didn't surprise herself much at all when she said "Katrina, that's not a very good place to see from. Why don't you come closer and watch from somewhere you can get a better look?"

There was a stunned silence. Mouth agape, Katrina looked at Sarah, then to Ryan, then back at Sarah. Ryan shrugged at first and then nodded enthusiastically, and Sarah took Ryan's cock back into her mouth, making eye contact with Katrina as she worked his shaft in and out between her lips. Katrina was confused at first, and then went to sit on the chair at Ryan's desk, which was across the room from the bed.

"That's still not going to get you a good view, Katrina." Sarah said, and pointed at the head of the bed, a few feet away from where the action was happening. Katrina hesitated for just a couple of seconds, long enough to get an expectant look from Sarah, and then she moved over and sat on the pillows at the head of the bed.

Sarah smiled, nodded, and engulfed Ryan cock's again, taking it as far as she could into her mouth. Ryan gasped briefly, lightly moaning in concert with Sarah's head sliding up and down over his shaft. As she sucked his cock, working it deeper and deeper into her throat, she watched Katrina's hands slide closer and closer to the waistband of her workout shorts. This was turning her on as much as the blowjob she was giving. Ryan mostly had his eyes closed, and was missing the potential show.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip, breaking the rhythm just long enough to get Ryan to open his eyes to see what she was doing. Their eyes met briefly, and she nodded at Katrina. Ryan looked over and immediately saw what Katrina was about to do, and his eyes widened. Sarah felt his cock twitch with excitement.

Without removing Ryan from her mouth, Sarah reached around, unzipped her skirt from behind, and she got up from her knees to stand at the edge of the bed. She smiled at Ryan and then made eye contact with Katrina as she slid everything off, exposing her neatly trimmed light brown bush. She caught a whiff of her own scent, and played with her clit for about two seconds before grabbing Ryan's cock.

Most of the time, Sarah liked penetration at a slow and steady rate. This was not one of those times. She straddled Ryan's legs, pushed the head of his dick against her pussy, and it slipped in all the way to the hilt. Katrina let out a single "Oh," and Sarah gasped audibly. Her eyes widened, and then she took a second for herself, closing her eyes and reveling in the sensation of being filled.

"Holy shit, that feels good." Sarah said, and leaned forward on top of Ryan, kissing him passionately. She rode him gently at first, then harder, grinding her hips into his pelvis. She sat back up so she was riding him cowgirl, sneaking a look at Katrina. Katrina had grasped her still-clothed breast with her left hand, but her right hand had snuck into her spandex shorts, and she was clearly playing with herself. Katrina's eyes were fixated on where Ryan's cock met Sarah's pussy.

Sarah reached down and played with her own clit with one hand, and grabbed her tit with the other. Ryan grabbed the other one and pulled her down to him, taking her nipple into his mouth as she continued to ride him, burying him deep inside her with every thrust. With Sarah on top, Ryan continued to suck on her nipples, alternating between the two.

With Ryan's face occupied, Sarah looked up and made eye contact with Katrina, watching Katrina play with herself while she rode Ryan's cock. Katrina returned her torrid stare, and responded by increasing the pace of the hand in her shorts. Sarah watched the shape of Katrina's hand through her shorts, and at least one of her fingers was disappearing inside of her. Her shorts were low enough that on Katrina's more urgent thrusts, Sarah could see the top of Katrina's reddish-brown landing strip.

As she watched Katrina pleasure herself, Sarah felt her own orgasm begin to build as Ryan continued to fuck her. She put her hand on Ryan's chest and started to gyrate her hips so his cock was pressing into her just right, hitting her G-spot on every thrust. Sarah began to breathe heavily, and put more weight on Ryan's chest; Ryan knew from past experience to quit moving when she did this, and Sarah took control. Her ass pressed down harder into his crotch, grinding his cock as deep into her pussy as it could go. She knew what was coming, and her hand started to rub her own clit that much faster.

The orgasm built quickly, due to the stimulation of her hand and the added excitement of being watched. Katrina watched with rapt fascination as Sarah's lower lip began to quiver, and the arm that was holding her up on Ryan's chest began to shake. Her nipples became so swollen they almost became painful, and Sarah locked eyes with Katrina right as she climaxed.

Sarah wasn't normally a screamer, but she let out a series of loud moans as the spasms of pleasure wracked her body. She ground herself onto Ryan's cock as she came, and when it was over, flopped forward onto his chest, spent. His cock remained inside her, still hard as a rock, but allowing her to rest for a minute to gather her breath.

Fifteen seconds went by. "That was intense," Katrina said, her own breath a little ragged. Sarah nodded and laughed gently, and noticed that one of Katrina's legs was within arms length, and she reached out and lightly stroked the brunette's leg. Katrina moved her leg a little closer so Sarah could get more contact, and Sarah started moving her hand gently up and down Katrina's calf, which had just grown a light sheen of sweat. Katrina's gaze met Sarah's as the brunette's fingers continued to work on and in her pussy.

Ryan noticed what was going on, and watched Katrina play with herself for a few seconds, and began thrusting back into Sarah. Sarah kissed him, and put her nipples back into his mouth, all while she continued to stroke Katrina's leg.

Ryan took all this in, and began to thrust again with increasing intensity. Sarah noticed the pace change, and looked down at him. His face started to become strained, and Sarah spoke to interrupt his rhythm.

"You getting close to coming?"

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna blow."

Sarah stopped her thrusting, and put her hand on Ryan's chest. "Not yet. Stop."

Both Katrina and Ryan looked at her, dumbfounded. Both had stopped what they were doing.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"Because we're putting on a show for Katrina, and you know what Katrina really, really wants to see?"

Ryan still looked confused, but Sarah wasn't looking at Ryan, she was looking at Katrina. Katrina looked blank for just a second, and then she smiled and nodded.

"Katrina?" Sarah asked, knowing the answer.

"I want to watch you fuck her in the ass," Katrina declared.

Ryan looked at Katrina, for a second, stunned, then looked up at Sarah. Sarah got off Ryan, got on her hands and knees with her ass pointing at his face. "Bring it on, Ryan. Or had you forgotten that I'm The Girl Who Loves It in the Ass?" Ryan looked confused for just a split second, then got with the program. Ryan got up on his knees behind her, and started to get in position.

Katrina spoke again. "Do you want me to get the lube from the dresser?" She asked, pointing across the room to where Sarah knew Ryan kept his sex toys.

Sarah thought for a minute while she reached back and slipped his cock back into her pussy. "I don't think so; I'm plenty ready to go." She paused, planning ahead. "But you might want to grab it ... just in case."

Sarah watched Katrina's ass as she got up and walked across the room and opened a dresser drawer and looked in. Ryan continued to slowly fuck her as Katrina rooted around in the drawer.

"Ryan, I don't see any lube in here."

"Huh?" Ryan was distracted. "Oh, well, I, uh, we haven't needed any in awhile."

Katrina frowned, then brightened up. "Be right back."

As Katrina left the room, Ryan's thrusts started to get a little faster. Sarah calmed him down. "Slower, tiger. Don't you go popping your cork just yet."

"You just came." Ryan pouted.

"And yet I'm still fucking you. You, sir, need a blanket and an alarm clock after you come."

"Hmph."

Katrina returned with a blue bottle of lube, and handed it to Sarah, who just set it down on the bed next to her. Katrina started to move back to where she had been, but Sarah patted the bed with her left hand, just a foot or so from her. "You'll see better over here." Katrina didn't hesitate, and got onto the bed, right next to where Ryan was sliding in and out of Sarah's dripping wet pussy. She watched, briefly trying to be casual about it before realizing that was pointless, and stared more intently.

"Got a good view?" Sarah asked rhetorically, as she reached back and took his cock out of her pussy, sliding it up just a couple of inches to push against her backdoor. She heard Katrina inhale deeply and then hold her breath. Sarah pushed back against his erection, and there was just a hint of resistance before he slid in, stopping once his head was inside. She felt her ring expand and then contract back around his head, gripping the shaft tightly once the head was in.

Sarah sighed and stayed still for a minute, just enjoying the feeling, and she let out a little laugh as she felt her ass get used to it and accept it. When she was ready, she turned and looked at Katrina as she pushed back slowly on Ryan, taking his whole length in one smooth movement.

"Holy shit, that was hot." Katrina said.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," Sarah said, and she began thrusting back against his cock. Ryan thrust as well, and the two of them quickly developed a familiar rhythm, his dick sliding deep into her willing and open orifice with every thrust. There was no pain, only pleasure, for Sarah, who was getting her first ass-fucking in a long time, and was loving every second of it.