The Girl Who Gets What She Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her finger began to push at Katrina's back door, and the brunette gently pulled her hand away. "I think I've gotten enough action back there for tonight. Let's give my ass the rest of the night off, and worry about getting Ryan off one more time."

Sarah smiled and nodded, turning her full attention back to the cock in her hand and mouth. Katrina leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I will let you make it up to me next time, though."

Sarah raised an eyebrow at her, but Katrina had moved on and was working the underside of Ryan's shaft, teasing his balls as best she could. Sarah adjusted so she wasn't taking quite as much into her mouth, giving the other woman space to work. Eventually, the two girls switched spots, Katrina taking it down her throat and Sarah doing the trim work.

While it took quite a bit longer than his first two orgasms today, Ryan was still able to produce a third. When he gasped out "I'm about to cum," Katrina pulled her mouth off him, and, while still stroking him with her hand, said "We're going to finish this porno right, with a money shot all over our faces. Think you can do that?"

She barely got the last word out, and the first shot hit her square on the chin. She squealed and jumped a bit, and the second spurt ended up the same place. Katrina repositioned it so the next blast ended up on Sarah's cheek, and the remnants dribbled onto her chin. Sarah was watching the camera through this, and it never so much as budged despite several grunts and groans from its owner.

As the flow of semen slowed, Sarah took his dick into her mouth and sucked out the last few drops, savoring the taste on her tongue. As she did this, Katrina licked the cum off her cheek, and then her chin, waiting for Sarah to finish her work on his shaft. Once she did, the women kissed, the cum flowing from one mouth to the other as they made out. Katrina then licked the last drops off Sarah's chin and lips, and renewed the kiss. While there wasn't nearly as much of this load as there had been of the first one they split, both women ate their share, making sure that none of it hit the floor.

After a few more seconds of making out, Katrina turned her eyes to the camera, "Congratulations, Ryan, you just fulfilled just about every guy's fantasy."

"And," Sarah added, "You caught it on tape."

Ryan nodded. "Holy shit, ladies that was amazing. Can we do it again tomorrow?"

They both laughed. "Seriously? You just came three times and you're already thinking about tomorrow?" Sarah asked.

Katrina giggled. "He's just going to end up shooting sperm dust."

Ryan laughed and shrugged, leaving the room. "I'm going to go lay down; either or both of you are welcome to join me."

Katrina got up, and stuck her face into the water stream, rinsing herself off, and running her hands through her hair. Sarah found herself watching again and getting mildly turned on. Although not romantically bisexual, there was something about this woman that turned her on something fierce.

Katrina finished rinsing out her hair, and stepped away from the water stream, stepping towards Sarah. She hugged the taller woman, kissed her gently on the lips, said "Thank you very much," and left the shower, leaving Sarah to her thoughts. Sarah did note that she took a left out of the bathroom instead of a right, meaning she went to a different bedroom than Ryan.

Sarah soaked under the hot water of the shower for a good fifteen minutes, letting the entire experience soak in. When she finally emerged, she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself, and headed to Ryan's room.

Ryan was face down naked on the bed, and he was snoring lightly. Sarah searched through the room and found her clothes. She went to put her panties back on, caught a whiff of her own scent on them, and decided to leave them off. She put the rest of her clothes back on, and started to leave the room.

She paused for one last second to look at Ryan's bare ass, feeling a tingle in her nethers, and contemplated briefly seeing if he was up for one more go, but quickly decided they'd both had enough for tonight.

She walked quietly downstairs, and put her hand on the doorknob, and realized there were still panties in her hand, and she had no pockets to put them in. She recalled her jacket was still on the kitchen counter, and she went to retrieve it, putting it back on, and her underwear in the pocket. Returning to the front door, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs, followed by Katrina's voice softly calling out "Wait!"

Katrina reached the foot of the stairs, wearing only a pink towel. "You can't leave without saying goodbye!" she exclaimed.

Sarah began to speak, and held out her hand. "Well, it was nice to meet— "

"Oh, shut the fuck up." Katrina gave Sarah a big hug, and didn't let go. "It was a lot better than nice."

Sarah nodded. "Yeah, yeah it was." Their faces were only inches apart, and they locked eyes for a couple of seconds, both women considering commencing a kiss. Then Katrina move her hands down to Sarah's butt and gave it a firm squeeze, causing both women to burst out laughing.

"We should definitely do this again," Katrina said. "I think we could be great friends."

"I couldn't agree more!"

"Are you Ryan's friend on Facebook? I'll add you."

Sarah rolled her eyes. "I hate Facebook, but yes. Please add me."

"Great! I think we could have a lot of fun together, the three -- or just the two -- of us." As Katrina finished the sentence, she slid her hands down the back of Sarah's thighs and then back up, this time under her skirt.

"I was right; I thought you weren't wearing underwear!"

"Well," Sarah said, reaching into her pocket and holding them up, "somehow they got moist."

"Oh yeah? Could this have been the culprit?" Katrina ran a finger down Sarah's crack to her vagina, testing it for moisture. "A-ha! I'd say we found the perpetrator!"

Sarah giggled, paused for a second, and then tensed as Katrina slipped a finger into her. "Again, huh?"

"Just because Ryan's tuckered out doesn't mean I am." A second finger followed.

A gasp. "Guess not." She lowered her head to the other girl, and they began kissing again. Katrina's lips were still soft and moist from the shower, and their tongues quickly entwined again.

Katrina's fingers kept thrusting for a while, and Sarah's hands moved to remove the other girl's towel. As it slipped off, her hands dropped to the other girl's nipples, pinching them, and then moving further south.

Katrina suddenly pulled her fingers out, grabbed Sarah's hips, and spun her around. Sarah's protestations were cut shut when Katrina pushed her over the back of the couch, and bent her over, leaving Sarah's ass in the air. Katrina dropped to her knees, pulled the skirt up past Sarah's hips, and slipped two fingers back in to the blonde's pussy.

"Oh!" Sarah blurted, and a second "Oh!" followed as Katrina's tongue hit her backdoor. A third finger slipped in the front, and as Katrina alternated penetrations and circles on her sphincter, Sarah buried her face into the pillows on the couch. "Oh my god."

The fingers picked up speed, the tongue continued to swirl, and Sarah could feel herself losing control. Katrina's other hand snaked around and twiddled her clit, overloading Sarah with sensation. Sarah craned her neck around to watch the gorgeous naked brunette, on her knees, orally servicing her. She briefly marveled at the situation she found herself in, trying to figure out how she'd gotten so lucky.

The oncoming orgasm pulled her back to reality, though, and she knew this was going to be a big one. Katrina sensed it too, and she increased the speed of her thrusting fingers.

"Oh...."

"....my..."

"Oh...."

"I'm going .... "

And Sarah lost it, unable to complete her sentence, losing balance and falling flopping onto the couch on her stomach. Katrina kept thrusting her fingers inside her while she did so, and continued to finger fuck Sarah while her orgasm hit her, washed over her, and subsided.

After a good thirty seconds, Sarah moaned and reached back to pull the other girl's fingers out. "OK, OK, I'm done, I'm done."

Katrina laughed, and got up to sit down on the couch next to Sarah. "That was fun."

Sarah reached over and tweaked a nipple. "Give me a minute, and I'll get you back."

"No, that's OK. I think I'm good for tonight."

"Really? That's hardly fair; you've made me cum at least three times, and I've only returned the favor once."

"That's perfect. You see, I want you to owe me. More incentive to come back later."

Sarah thought this over. "I guess that's true, huh? Can't leave a sister hanging'."

"Plus, I bet I can work another load out of Ryan if I really want it."

Sarah rolled over and pulled her skirt back down. The layer of sweat that was covering her made it more of a challenge than normal. She looked at the other girl.

"Wow. What a night."

Katrina attempted to affect a Bogart-like accent, and failed miserably, but still got her point across: "Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Sarah nodded. "I guess we finally found something you aren't good at."

Katrina looked horrified. "What is that?"

"Accents."

Both girls laughed heartily, and Sarah stood up and walked to the door. Katrina followed her, still naked and uncaring.

"Thanks for the invitation into the house; I'm very glad I knocked on the door."

"I'm glad you knocked, too." The girls hugged again; this time less sexually charged than the last.

Sarah opened the door, and stepped out. "Well, good night."

"Good night. It was very nice to meet you."

"Sure was." As Katrina began closing the door, Sarah paused and turned back.

"One more thing."

"Yes?"

"You never answered my question."

"Which question?"

"Which girl are you?"

Katrina laughed out loud. "Oh. Isn't it obvious?"

Sarah shook her head, perplexed. Katrina's sentence trailed off as the door closed.

"I'm the Girl Who Gets What She Wants."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

These characters feature in another story -- The Girl Who Likes to Get Physical -- in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category -- and then return to the Group Sex category for the direct sequel to that story -- The Girl Who Holds the Keys. I imagine there will be more stories after that, as the muse dictates and life allows. You'll have to check out my author page for any entries after those three, however, as I likely won't be editing this again.

Thanks for reading! Thanks to shygirlwhore for editing.

-- Kurtomatic 12/28/2019