The Girl Who Wants to Live a Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Ryan was done, Sarah looked into the camera, licking her lips, wondering what was coming next.

Ryan took a few steps back, getting out of the picture. Conner got up and walked over to Katrina.

"I got it," Conner said.

Katrina handed the camera over, and Conner turned it around to point at the younger woman. Katrina walked over to bed and sat down next to Sarah.

"Happy birthday!" Sarah exclaimed. "I got you a cake, but I ate it all and all that's left is the glazing." She pointed at her cum covered face.

Katrina laughed - a deep, genuine laugh. "I guess I had better take what I can get." She leaned in and kissed Sarah gently on the lips.

Sarah pulled back. "Aren't we making a porno?"

"Well, kind of, but --"

Sarah grabbed the back of Katrina's head. "You know what they want to see, right? They want to see you lick all this cum off my face." She pulled Katrina's face forward into a deep kiss, making sure to smear their cheeks together.

She sensed Conner move in close with the camera as the two girls kissed deeply and intensely. Some initial hesitation from Katrina turned into enthusiasm. She began licking the semen glaze off of Sarah's face, then returning to her face for a kiss, sharing the cream that she'd licked off.

Conner's camera focused on this action, and Sarah was acutely aware that both of the guys without cameras were very much paying attention to what was going on.

The kisses repeated with increasing intensity, as Katrina licked some of the glaze off of Sarah's face, pausing to share it with her, and then going back for more. Sarah enjoyed the eroticism and occasionally the taste, particularly when Conner's contribution was prominent; he had a unique taste that stood out in a very positive way. These kisses happened a handful of times before Sarah's face was clean.

"All done?" Sarah asked.

"You're as clean as you're going to get," Katrina responded between kisses.

Sarah reached up and grabbed her shoulders, flipping her over onto the bed. "Your turn!"

"My turn? For what?"

Sarah's hand slid up the front of Katrina's white T-shirt, groping her breast. "To make a porno. What else?"

The girls kissed again.

"And what if I --"

Sarah interrupted her with a kiss. "We know damn well you'll enjoy watching this movie again later. Might as well enjoy it in the moment, too." She pulled Katrina's shirt up over her chest, and then reached around to unclasp her lacy black bra, exposing a nipple, which Sarah promptly pounced on with her mouth.

Katrina gasped, and stroked the other woman's hair. "That's... nice."

Sarah pulled up the other cup, exposing Katrina's breast, and paid it similar attention. She rubbed Katrina's mound through her pants, pushing her back onto the bed with her face, while licking, kissing and sucking on various exposed parts.

As she worked, Sarah listened to Katrina's breathing get more intense, which accelerated as Sarah's hands found their way down the front of the brunette's tight yoga pants. Sarah felt the trimmed bush she expected to find, but slid past that and went straight for her clit -- the time for foreplay was over.

Katrina was soaking wet; apparently, the live porn film that Sarah and the boys had put on had caused its intended effect on this particular observer.

Sarah's finger found its mark, causing Katrina to jump a bit; this turned into squirming as she dug deeper, sliding its way into the other girl's open and waiting warmth.

She pulled out just long enough to reach up and grip the waistband elastic at the other girl's hips. Katrina took the cue, and lifted her ass off the bed long enough for Sarah to slide her jeans and red thong panties all the way off in one motion. Sarah made eye contact with Conner's camera while she did it, giving the lens a wry smile as the other girl's trim bush was exposed.

Once the jeans were off, she slipped a finger back into Katrina, followed immediately by a second one. Sarah then slid under Katrina's legs, forcing them over her shoulders, and buried her face in Katrina's crotch.

Katrina moaned and grasped the back of Sarah's hair, pulling her further into her pussy. Sarah used her tongue on the other woman's clit while sliding her fingers in and out of Katrina.

Sarah was only vaguely aware of the other people in the room, but knew that both the camera and the men were entirely focused on the actions on the bed. Before long, she felt some hands on her ass, and then they began fingering her. She didn't know whose fingers they were, and she really didn't care. She wasn't anywhere near orgasm, but they still felt good.

Katrina, however, was very near orgasm. Sarah's tongue and fingers were doing magic on her, and Sarah watched the other girl's toes curl, her ankles straighten, and the toned muscles in the back of her calves started to flex. Katrina's grip on the back of her head got tighter and more urgent. Sarah upped the ante, sliding a third finger in and sending her over the edge.

Katrina screamed and everything went rigid. Her back arched abruptly, banging into Sarah's nose almost painfully as the brunette flailed around for a few seconds.

"Oh my fucking God," Katrina eventually gasped. Sarah didn't take her fingers out, but laid off with the oral, while Katrina continued to shudder. Almost as an afterthought, Sarah felt a cock slide into her, and begin thrusting. Based on size, she was pretty sure she knew who it was, but everything down there was loose right now, so it was hard to be sure.

After what felt like an eternity, Katrina quit shaking. Sarah slid up her body and kissed the other girl. The guy who was fucking her following her, sliding out for a few seconds before working his way back in once she settled in.

"How you feeling?" Sarah asked, kissing her cheek.

"Pretty damn good." Katrina returned the kiss.

"Good. You ready for more?"

"What?"

"Pretty sure Steven wants his turn." She pointed her thumb over her shoulder at the guy fucking her.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"I believe you did promise him he would get laid tonight."

"I told him I'd make sure he got laid if you didn't put out, Sarah. But you already did."

"True, but let's not kid ourselves -- he showed up for you. Let's make sure he gets what he came for."

During this conversation, Steven hadn't slowed down on his thrusting, and while Sarah wasn't completely enthralled yet, she could feel herself getting in the groove of things. She pushed him back a step, and rolled out of the way onto her side. This left Katrina laid out naked in front of him, and she spread her legs welcomingly.

Steven didn't waste any time, and climbed onto the bed on top of Katrina. He kissed her at the same time he slid himself inside of her, and she responded with a gasp. He was more energetic with the kiss at first, but she got into it fairly quick and returned the enthusiasm.

Sarah was watching them from a few inches away when she felt hands on her ass again. This time it was Conner, who had handed the camera off to Ryan; the blonde man was hard and ready to go again. Sarah assumed the position on all fours again, and prepared for penetration. Conner surprised her by dropping to his knees, and licking her clit for several seconds. While she didn't need the extra lube, it certainly felt good. He slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy, and then slid his tongue into her already loosened back door for a few seconds, swirling it around.

Conner then stood up and slid his cock back into Sarah's vagina, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed. He was fucking her doggystyle, while her head was next to Katrina's. The girls ended up making out while getting fucked from different angles. Sarah definitely could feel this working for her, and slipped her own fingers underneath to her diddle her clit while Conner keep pounding away.

As her moaning increased, Katrina broke the kiss and spoke to Conner. "Put it in her ass."

Conner paused, and Sarah briefly objected. "No, I don't think..."

"Put it in her ass, Conner. She loves it. Every second of it."

Sarah kept pushing back on Conner as he thrusted. "I will take him in my ass... if you take Steven in your ass."

This caused everyone to stop. Even Ryan, holding a camera, made a noise.

"Oh," Katrina started, "I don't know... I've only had Ryan..."

"I know. But that's the deal. You guys talked about being each other's first, but now you'll be each other's second."

Sarah pointed at the night stand. "Conner, can you toss me that bottle of lube?" Conner, after a confirming look at Katrina, did so.

"Steven, pull out." He did. "Katrina, flip over, he's going to fuck you doggy style." Katrina gave her a look of concern, but ultimately followed Sarah's instructions.

Sarah swung around and popped open the bottle, coating Katrina's pink asshole with lube. She then began to rub and massage it. Conner resumed his position behind Sarah while she did so, and was back to fucking and thrusting in short order. Steven took his position behind Katrina, and started to line up with her rear entrance.

"Hold up, Steven," Sarah spoke. "She's new at this, you need to work her in gently. I've got her lubed up, but get back in her pussy for a little bit in this position." Steven did so, and Sarah started to rub Katrina's back door gently and in circles.

She eventually penetrated it with a finger. This elicited a gasp from the brunette. Sarah slowed down a bit, working on gentle penetration and massaged persuasion. All of this was happening while Steven continued to thrust himself in and out of her pussy.

Conner reached up and took the lube from Sarah, and she felt him coat her own sphincter with it. Sarah wasn't worried about her own, though -- she knew she could take it. When Conner tried the lightest penetration, just rubbing the tip of his cock slowly on it, Sarah pushed her ass back, taking the head inside with little trouble.

Conner was much bigger than Steven, though, so while Sarah's ass had just taken a pounding, this stepped it up a notch. Sarah took a deep breath, and reached behind her, putting a hand on Conner's belly, while she got used to it. It didn't take long, and then she started pushing back, and then pulling out herself. Conner held still while she got used to it -- she appreciated that a lot.

Steven wasn't quite as understanding. He was trying again to push his way in to Katrina's tight hole, and Sarah had to cover it with her hand while she was getting used to Conner.

"One minute," Sarah told Steven, "Be patient." He went back to using Katrina's other hole.

After a bit, Sarah got herself in order, and Conner was able to take control, gently fucking her ass. This allowed Sarah to resume aiding the others.

She slipped a second finger into Katrina's ass while Steven continued to pound away in front. Katrina handled the second one a little better, and was clearly enjoying the sensation. Sarah idly wondered how long until Katrina tried her first double penetration, because it couldn't be long.

After a few minutes of this, Sarah asked Katrina "You ready?"

A brief hesitation, then "Yes."

Sarah looked up at Steven. "Ok, be gentle. If you push this too quickly, you're going to break her and then it's all over." Steven nodded solemnly, so Sarah continued. "Let her control the depth of penetration. You shouldn't move at all." He nodded again and pulled out, letting his hard cock stay unoccupied.

Sarah grabbed his cock, and pointed it at Katrina's rosebud. "Slide back, babe," she told Katrina, and she did. She put the two together, and rubbed Steven's cock around the outside of the opening for a few seconds before pushing at the opening itself. All of this was happening while Conner continued to sodomize Sarah from behind.

It opened easier than Sarah expected; Katrina, too, judging from the gasp. But the head of the cock went in smoothly and then stopped. Katrina paused for a second, gathering herself, and then pushed back a little further. Steven's breathing intensified, and Sarah had to put a hand on him to keep him from getting too excited and thrusting prematurely.

Katrina continued to slowly work backwards, and eventually she reached the base -- his hips made contact with her ass cheeks.

"You good?" Sarah asked her, to which she nodded.

"Yeah," Katrina said, "I think you can go for it, Steven... SLOWLY."

Steven was more controlled this time, although perhaps not as slow as Katrina would have liked, as there was a brief whimper from the brunette when he got all the way in again. He started to pick up a little speed -- although not too much -- as Katrina got more and more used to him.

Conner was going faster on Sarah, too -- his hips were starting to make a slapping sound as they smashed against her ass cheeks. Sarah was loving it, and slipped her fingers underneath to try to get back to where she had been a couple of minutes ago. Sarah continued to rub her clit as Conner pounded her ass. Their pace was much faster than that of the other couple -- both of them had more experience with anal sex than either of the others. Sarah noticed Ryan had actually got back on the bed and was standing between the girls' asses, pointing his camera back and forth between the two doggystyle positions going on. His cock was actually starting to get hard again, and Sarah figured he had a round three in him.

Sarah's orgasm came fairly quickly, and while it wasn't as powerful as the last one, it was still a wonderful thing. When she let out a loud moan and slumped forward on to the bed, Steven's breathing became ragged.

"I'm gonna cum!" he declared, and grunted, slumping forward onto Katrina, pushing her forward onto the bed, while letting out a low moan. Katrina winced a bit, not expecting that kind of force. His cock remained in side of her, depositing his entire load inside her ass. Eventually, he pulled out, and got off the bed.

"Ah, man," Katrina complained, "I was actually just starting to get into that." She remained face down, but was able to catch her breath.

Steven apologized incoherently, and collapsed on the red couch, trying to regain his breath.

"You know, Katrina..." Sarah began, "There's another cock over here that's never been in your ass, either." She was indicating Conner.

"Oh, I don't know..." Katrina was intimidated. "He's so much bigger than..."

She trailed off, grimacing, and looked at Steven apologetically.

Steven stammered a bit. "No, I get it, it's true." He looked around and started gathering up his clothes. "Sorry, I...uh.... I... uh... I've got an early day tomorrow; I should be going."

There was an awkward silence as he got dressed. The only sound in the room was Conner's continued thrusting into Sarah, the occasional slapping nose of two bodies coming together during sex.

"Anyway, um, see you guys later. Thanks for the great evening!' Steven left in a hurry, and the front door opened and shut a few seconds later.

Katrina looked at Sarah. "Do you think I hurt his feelings?"

"Yeah, probably. But it's true, he can't be too mad."

"I hope he's OK, I'll text him to make sure." Katrina started to try to get up to reach her phone.

"Later, sure." Sarah put a hand on Katrina's back and pushed her back down. "For now, I want to watch Conner try and fuck you in the ass."

"Seriously? I don't know if I can. And I've still got an ass load of jizz I should probably get rid of."

"Conner doesn't mind sloppy seconds, do you?"

"Nope," Conner spoke for the first time in a long time. He slowly withdrew from Sarah's experienced ass and moved over behind Katrina. "Don't worry; I'll be gentle. If you want me to stop at any point, I will do so immediately."

Katrina took a deep breath, and pushed her way back up on all fours. "I don't know how you keep talking me into this, Sarah."

"Talking YOU into this?" Sarah laughed. "I don't know how you keep talking me into this!" She gestured her hand to the entire room, indicating the situation Katrina had set up for them.

Conner was rubbing his glans on the outside of Katrina's ring, but it was already a little bit open. Some of Steven's spunk was leaking out; this didn't seem to concern Conner, and provided a little added lubrication, which never hurt.

"Ready?" Conner asked.

Katrina took a deep breath. "Yeah. Be gentle."

"I will." Conner applied a little pressure, and the head of his cock started to slip in. The first three quarters or so was easy, then the last bit held up while Katrina tensed.

"Oh, it's definitely bigger," she half complained-half moaned.

"Sure is," Sarah said. "You'll get used to it. Conner, keep thrusting gently."

Conner did. Katrina took another deep breath and started to push back on her own. Sarah watched as the other girl's ass took more and more of it, and then the head finally slipped in completely.

"That was the hard part. Give it a minute, then you can take the rest."

Katrina waited a bit, slowly increasing the pressure from her end. At one point something caught her gaze, and Sarah followed her gaze over to Ryan, who had the camera in one hand and was jerking off with the other.

"Ryan!" she exclaimed, which caught him off guard, and his hand jumped off his dick, almost apologetically.

"Sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. If you've got a cock ready to go, come fuck this slut!" She pointed at Sarah.

"Oh, I don't think I need that," Sarah started to protest.

"We've both said 'I don't know about that' a lot tonight, and so far, we've both played Simon Says very well, doing whatever the other one says. You're not going to quit this game when it's my turn to be Simon."

"Ok, fine." Sarah turned to Ryan. "Bring it on."

Once again, Sarah got on all fours, repositioning herself while Ryan was setting down the camera in a safe place. She looked back to line herself up to make sure that the stationary camera had a good view of what was about to happen, and could hear Conner and Katrina picking up the pace. Katrina had adapted to Conner's size pretty well.

Ryan got behind her and slid into Sarah's pussy with ease. Sarah felt extremely loose and used, but in a good way. The old "Throwing a hotdog down a hallway" line popped into her brain, and she had to stifle a giggle.

Both couples began to get into a rhythm, Katrina and Conner in particular. After a few minutes, Katrina told Conner to stop for a second. Everyone looked at her.

"Hey, Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Simon Says fuck Sarah in the ass."

Sarah exclaimed "What is it with you wanting to see me get fucked in the ass every chance you get?"

Katrina responded "Because you aren't doing the same thing to me? Two guys in my ass so far tonight, both at your suggestion."

Sarah shrugged. "Fine. Ryan, go for it."

Ryan pulled out and slipped it back. Sarah was still very loose back there, and had no trouble taking Ryan into her ass with little hesitation.

The girls were now more or less shoulder to shoulder on the bed, faces just inches away. Sarah reached over with one hand and stroked Katrina's cheek. The girls did some light kissing, but both were too preoccupied with what was being done to them to get too involved with each other. Conner was being very gentle with Katrina, although he was picking up some speed. Ryan was pounding away at Sarah's experienced ass.

Conner came first. There wasn't nearly as much warning as Sarah was expecting. A sudden moan, a cry, and a full-on grabbing of Katrina's hips while he thrusted into her, largely uncontrolled. He flopped off her, leaving an even greater mess of her nether regions than before; once again, she was face down, flat on the bed. A large sigh from Katrina followed, but Sarah had one more trick up her sleeve.

"Ryan?"

"Mmm-hmm?" He was very involved in what he was doing.

"Simon says fuck Katrina in the ass." Ryan paused, unsure what to do.