The Girl Who Wants to Live a Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait -- what?" Katrina protested. "Hasn't I done enough?"

"Nope. If I'm taking three guys in my ass tonight -- and I already have -- you are too."

"But..."

"Simon says let Ryan fuck you in the ass."

"I hate this game."

"You started it."

"...I know." Katrina got back up on all fours. Ryan slid over from one girl to the next, lining up against her backside before starting to apply pressure.

They had done this before, but this time Katrina was far looser than she had been on prior occasions. Nor, in the past, had there been a bigger dick in her ass just a minute before. Nor were there copious amounts of lube and two loads of cum already in there. Katrina took Ryan in smoothly and easily. No real hesitation, no gasp of insertion, just ready and willing.

The simple act of anal penetration seemed to be enough for Katrina "Oh god," she moaned. "I'm actually going to..."

Her back arched, her toes curled, and she let out a howl Sarah hadn't heard out of Katrina before. Her entire body went into a twitching mode where she couldn't hold herself up off the bed, meaning Ryan was basically fucking her face down, flat on the bed. Katrina flailed her hands around helplessly and seemed completely out of it.

Sarah briefly worried that she should stop things, as Katrina seemed borderline unconscious, and wasn't able to coherently put together a sentence. Any worry about that was quickly resolved, though.

"Oh fuck, here I go." He looked at Sarah. "Should I pull out?"

Sarah looked over at the cameras, neither of which were in an optimal position, although Conner had noticed the same thing and was starting to make a move for the handheld camera. "No, stay in there. She's already a cumdumpster; you can just add more."

That was all the encouragement Ryan needed. He grunted and blew, pushing hard into Katrina -- it was certainly the hardest pounding Sarah had seen the other girl's ass take. Katrina moaned and flailed, but was still coming down off her own orgasm and was largely incoherent.

Once Ryan finished, he rolled off to the left. Conner came in with the camera for the up-close view of the work that had been done on Katrina. Sarah titled her head for a better look as well.

There was a river of cum and lube trickling -- no, flowing -- out of her asshole, over her pussy, gathering in her bush and then dripping onto the bedsheets. Katrina seemed completely dead to the world, and only Conner and Sarah could even seem to be able to put two words together. Ryan left the room, apparently headed for the bathroom.

Sarah crawled up and spooned Katrina, who had rolled over on her side. She whispered in her ear, "How was that?"

Katrina chuckled. "Unbelievable. Crazy. Can't say I expected to do that tonight. Or ever."

"Really? You never fantasized about three guys running a train on you?"

"Well, not that, so much as the three guys fucking my ass one after the other."

"Best game of Simon Says ever!" Sarah smiled, "We'll have to play again some time."

Katrina laughed. "The best part is, you did this all on camera so we can watch it all again whenever we want!"

"So now you can tell me what you had in mind for tonight. Did you plan all of this out ahead of time?"

"Not beyond the initial DP. Didn't even think Ryan was going to get back in on things so soon after Harper, but I'm glad he did. Three orgasms from him ties the record I've ever seen him do; same as the first night the three of us hooked up."

"We're doing some crazy shit, Katrina. I'm loving it, but I'm both scared and excited to see what happens next."

"Oh, don't worry, I have some great ideas!" She paused. "Oh, and calling me a cumdumpster?" Katrina smiled and leaned in and kissed Sarah lightly on the lips. "Love it! Nice work, wouldn't have thought of that myself. Anyway...I'm going to go start editing the video." She got out of bed, naked and headed over towards the tripod camera. Conner began disassembling his; he had gotten dressed again at some point.

"So soon? You didn't want to hang out, chat, and cuddle for a bit?"

"No, right after I'm done getting fucked is when I can get the most done. Otherwise, I get turned on and don't get anything done. I mean, you're welcome to stay and hang out with Ryan or Conner or whatever, but I'm out."

"Ah, I see," Sarah was disappointed. She had wanted to spend more time with her new friend, perhaps some time when they were doing something other than just having sex. "When will I see you again?"

"Oh yeah! That reminds me!" Katrina brightened up. She had taken the data cards out of both cameras, and was starting to get dressed. "Simone and I have been talking, she said you and I should go over to her place soon. You should chat with her and pick a night."

"Simone? Simone Jackson?"

"Yeah, she said you had been chatting with her, and you mentioned my name, so she hit me up on Facebook because we have you as a mutual friend, and she invited us over to her new place for hot tubbing and drinks."

"How...what...do you ever stop?"

"Sure, if you want me to. Do you want me to?"

Silence.

"Didn't think so." Katrina finished dressing and walked towards the door. "Let me know which night works best for you two. I just got a new swim suit I'm dying to try out!"

She walked out of the room, leaving Sarah naked on the bed, with Conner the only person left in the room.

"What a night," she flopped back down on the bed.

"You can say that again," Conner said. "You guys do this a lot?"

"Apparently!" Sarah got up and walked over to the couch, extracting the phone from her purse. Sure enough, there was a Facebook PM message from Simone. As Katrina had said, she had a new place and really wanted to invite the two of them over for drinks and hot tubs.

Sarah put her phone back in her purse, leaving Simone's PM's unanswered -- for now. collapsed back on the bed, fully naked and unencumbered by shame; once again, she wondered where this journey was going to take her. Conner was the only other person in the room, and she recalled something.

She sat up. "So, Conner, I do recall in the middle of all that sex, you said you had a long story to tell me..."

Author's Note: Thanks for reading, there will be more coming at some point as life and the muse allows. I appreciate feedback, either in the comments or via direct message. If you do send me a direct message and would like a response, please make sure the e-mail address you provide is correct.

- Kurtomatic 9/26/2021