The Maneater's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was, after all, dressed like she meant business, Warren thought. Erin was wearing those outrageous hot pants, the see through top, and the high heels. She wasn't wearing a bra from what he could see. Was she wearing any panties?

A definite tease, Warren concluded with approval. He smiled as he watched his granddaughter pick up her cigarette, run the tip of her pink tongue slowly across the end of the holder and place it between her glossy red lips. She looked across at him and noted his smile as she played her game. She said nothing, but he noted the flirtatious expression in her eyes as she drew back and exhaled.

Erin was a beautiful woman, her grandfather thought. She wore her glossy blonde hair long, like her mother. She had her mother's unusual light blue eyes and her father's tanned skin. She had her mother's curves. Her exquisite facial features were dusted with freckles. She was so striking. She was so beautiful.

What a situation, he thought, as he drank his scotch. Warren looked at his granddaughter's engagement and wedding rings as they flashed in the soft restaurant light. He thought of Erin's two young children. He thought of her husband. God, he wanted to screw her.

Erin noticed the direction of her grandfather's eyes and deliberately placed the sparkling jewelry on display for him. She reached down into the martini glass, took the toothpick in her fingertips, drew the olive out and raised it dripping, to her lips. Warren cleared his throat, sat forward in his chair and watched with a smile. Erin slipped her tongue slowly over the fruit. Then she placed the olive gently between her lips, sucked the olive from the toothpick and carefully crushed it between her teeth. She dropped the toothpick on the table. She watched Warren the entire time.

"I could watch you do that all day," Warren said.

"Yes, I bet you could granddad. Though, I suspect you want me to lick something else besides an olive, right?

Warren laughed softly. He picked up his drink, shook the ice and sipped. His eldest grandchild looked at him from across the table with smoldering eyes. She was still showing him her cleavage.

Erin didn't feel any reservations. She was quite comfortable speaking clearly and crudely to this man. After all, they both knew why they were there.

"I have an idea of your meaning, but just to be sure - what did you have in mind Erin?"

Erin put her glass down, leant forward and spoke directly into her grandfather's ear.

"The tip of your cock, of course grandfather," Erin said softly, a smile playing across her features. "Don't play dumb. I was talking about licking the tip of your cock."

"I see," Warren said with satisfaction.

"Yes, I bet you do," Erin continued. "I just bet your cock is about ready to rip right through your pants."

Warren laughed softly. His hands trembled slightly. His blunt granddaughter had a way with words.

"And then what Erin," he whispered, escalating, aware of his granddaughter's breath and the smell of her perfume.

Erin laughed softly in his ear. She noted the desire in his facial expressions and in his body language. She realized she was turning him on.

"And then what Erin," he insisted. "Tell me."

"I think you know granddad," Erin said.

"Tell me."

"And then next - the best damned blowjob of your life granddad," Erin advised softly. "I would drive you loopy and make you cum again and again."

"Would you worship it Erin?"

"God yes granddad. I would make you so happy."

"Oh, Jesus Christ Erin," he hissed.

Erin was going to continue talking into her grandfather's ear and keep turning him on, but she saw a waiter approaching and sat back in her chair instead. The old man sighed and glared at the waiter as he arrived at their table.

They ordered another scotch and another martini. The two of them stared at each silently as the waiter made a written note in his pad and then vanished.

"I love your sparkly glittering skin Erin."

"Ha, yeah, don't you just," Erin declared. "It looks so sleazy, doesn't it?"

"Yes honey. It makes you look grubby. It makes you look dirty. It makes you look..."

"Sticky, granddad - is that what you were going to say." Erin said breaking in, smiling and enjoying the rising excitement in Warren's voice. "It makes me look sticky and that's why you love it so much, right?"

"Yes Erin."

She leant forward. She spoke right into his ear again. She was blunt.

"It looks like I'm wearing your semen granddad."

Warren gasped. He cleared his throat.

"So, have you considered my business proposal Erin," Warren asked. "Remember, talk is cheap darling."

"On with the business proposal," Erin said with a grin, her eyes sparkling.

Warren and Erin received more drinks. She sat back. They watched the waiter place the glasses down in front of them and then leave.

They sipped and returned their drinks to the table.

"Erin?"

"Yes granddad, I'll do it," Erin said softly, "I'll fuck you. It's all for a good cause in the end, isn't it."

"It sure is."

The two of them laughed together. They drank again. Erin watched her grandfather as she sipped her martini. She put the drink down. She looked away. She looked back. She smiled at Warren. She leant across the table and whispered in his ear again:

"You know, maybe you and I can conceive my third together granddad? What do you think? Would that turn you on?"

Warren gasped softly again. He smiled and then nodded.

"So, do you want to leave now granddad and get started on number three?"

"Sounds fantastic darling," Warren said, watching his granddaughter carefully pick up her handbag. He then turned his head, "Ah, our last business associate has just arrived. Late is better than not at all, I guess."

"What," Erin asked, looking at her grandfather, with confusion.

Erin turned in her chair and followed her grandfather's gaze. Erin felt intense annoyance well up inside her.

A beautiful young woman had entered the restaurant and was rapidly approaching Erin and Warren's table. She walked with her head held high, as if she owned the room and everyone in it. Her high heels clicked on the floor and people's heads turned as she passed by.

"You invited her to our lunch," Erin whispered at her grandfather, with a hurt expression on her face. "I thought this was about us two."

"Not quite Erin," Warren said, "your sister has a right to be included in this lunch as well."

"You dirty old man," Erin muttered, shaking her head. "You tricked me."

Warren ignored Erin's anger for a moment. He watched his beautiful younger granddaughter Gina walking towards him. Gina broke into a soft smile. She fixed her eyes on Warren's as she turned left and walked down the aisle directly towards him. He watched her blonde hair bounce about her shoulders. He watched her arms and hips swing as she strode through the restaurant. He ran his eyes up and down her wonderful body.

Yep, basic nightmare, Erin thought with irritation, as she watched her sister approach – short tight skirt, braless, breasts bouncing and rolling beneath a tight low cut sheer top, too much make up.

Gina arrived at the table. She stopped in front of her grandfather. She reached out and slowly ran her fingers through her grandfather's hair and down his cheeks. She then leant in, cupped the sides of his face in the palms of her warm hands and kissed Warren softly on the mouth.

"Hi granddad," she whispered in his face, after breaking the kiss, still stroking his hair, "and hello Erin."

"Gina," Erin said with a cool tone, not looking at her younger sister.

"Hello, my darling," Warren said, gazing into Gina's icy blue eyes and considering her full red lips, "I thought you weren't coming for a moment."

"I'm so sorry granddad," Gina said, sitting in the empty chair and reaching for a cigarette, "I got caught up in traffic. I wouldn't miss this for the world, you know that."

"Of course Gina. I know that."

"Good granddad, because I'm a hundred percent committed to this and to you," Gina added earnestly, leaning forward, her eyes imploring, stroking her grandfather's hands.

Erin focused on her sister's wedding ring for a moment. She drank her martini quietly, trying to calm down. She lit another cigarette, as Gina ordered a drink.

"And I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I'll do whatever you want granddad. I promise I will."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear Gina," Warren said softly. "I appreciate that darling."

Erin scoffed.

"Do you have something to say Erin," Gina asked, turning to her sister, suddenly annoyed.

"Are you really expecting the two of us to compete against each other granddad," Erin asked her grandfather, knowing full well that was what he wanted.

Gina was about to say something, but Warren spoke instead.

"Yes, I am Erin. That's exactly what I want to happen. I'll be judging the winner."

Erin picked up her martini and drained it. She held up the glass and signaled to the waiter. Silence reigned at the table for a moment.

"Well, I'm in granddad all the way," Gina stated, "whatever it takes. I'll be the winner in this."

"You seem so sure of yourself Gina," Erin said.

"I am sure Erin. I'm better in bed than you are."

Erin laughed softly and shook her head. She prepared another cigarette as she spoke:

"I can please granddad better than you can Gina. I know what he wants better than you do baby sister."

"Granddad, I have paid for a suite here in the hotel. It has a spa bath, a fireplace and a fully stocked bar. I have the suite for the next two nights, with an option to extend beyond that."

"Oh my God Gina," Erin hissed, annoyed all over again.

"C'mon granddaddy," Gina cooed like a little girl in her grandfather's ear, with a grin on her face, "we can go up there right now. I have the key."

"This isn't fair," Erin said.

"C'mon granddad - we can get in the hot tub and then we can..."

"Oh my God Gina," Erin said, cutting her sister off.

Warren sat back in his chair and considered his situation with satisfaction as his two beautiful granddaughters snapped at each other. His two granddaughters had agreed to the terms of his proposal. Everything seemed to be working out well and moving towards the goal he had in mind. He loved the way his younger granddaughter had just promised him so much, right from the start.

There was no doubt about it – he was a dirty old man, just like Erin said he was. He was, however, a very wealthy man, who was approaching his retirement and who was looking for someone to take control of his business interests.

Erin and Gina both wanted it. Both women were smart, capable, calculating and as ruthless as he was. Both women were desperate to take a controlling interest in their grandfather's company and run it without any interference from the other. Both women wanted to become astronomically rich, at the expense of the other as well. Warren's proposal was simple: the granddaughter who pleased him the most in bed would take full control, while the granddaughter who pleased him the least in bed would certainly receive a share and a comfortable living, but it would be a far smaller share of the profits.

It was an outrageous plan, but nobody involved in the business proposal was wide-eyed, naïve, overly moral or emotional.

Warren saw an opportunity and he took it without any sense of guilt or reservation. Erin might complain and call him a dirty old man, but she was all set to get involved, just like Gina was. Both women shook their heads in wonder when they found out what their grandfather wanted them to do to win control of his business. Then they both laughed: it was just granddad being granddad. It was typical. Warren was taking advantage of the situation and everyone around him yet again.

Warren considered: Gina was obviously better prepared and seemed to be more willing to please him at that moment than Erin did. His younger granddaughter had taken the initiative and booked a suite in the hotel they were having lunch in. She had invited him there and then to go upstairs with her for sex. Warren was very tempted to just say yes and leave Erin sitting there. But then he thought better.

"Wait a minute granddad," Erin said smiling, turning to her grandfather, "how are you going to assess this and judge the winner?"

"I'll make time to sleep with both of you Erin."

"We'll take it in turns," Erin said, nodding.

"Yes, there's no rush either Erin."

"Granddad, how long are you expecting this to take," Gina asked.

"Probably months," Erin added, "maybe even years, right granddad."

Warren smiled. He sipped his scotch. Erin broke into soft laughter.

"Dirty old man."

"Granddad," Gina asked, grinning.

"Until I officially retire girls," Warren finally answered.

"How long granddad," Erin asked. "C'mon out with it."

"I'm thinking of retiring in a couple of years girls."

There was a gasp from both women. Erin and Gina looked at each other in shock. A moment later they looked back at their father. Warren was smiling serenely. They both broke into laughter.

"You old pervert," Gina said, laughing.

"Fine granddad," Erin said softly, "but we're going to have to draw up some sort of timetable then and stick to it."

"Well, I have him for the first weekend Erin. Come on granddaddy, let's go upstairs."

Gina stood up and reached down for Warren's hand.

"I really think all three of us should go upstairs together," Warren suggested.

Erin broke into a grin. She picked up her cigarette, drew back on it and exhaled. She was enjoying the show. Gina looked down at her grandfather. She paused for a moment and then slowly leant in and placed her lips against his ear.

"C'mon granddaddy," Gina cooed softly, filling his ear with her words and her warm air, "c'mon upstairs with me."

Warren closed his eyes as his youngest granddaughter seduced him.

"Granddad, I was hoping to have you all to myself this weekend," Gina continued softly, with a smile. "I did book the suite for just us two."

"Are you scared of a little bit of competition Gina," Erin asked her sister.

Gina sighed. She stopped stroking her grandfather's hand, dragged her beautiful eyes away from him and addressed Erin with a weary voice.

"I'm not scared of competition at all Erin. I'm here to please granddad and I know I can do that far better than you can Erin. This is all about him. It's not about you."

Erin was about to speak, but Gina continued:

"I'm truly in love with granddad. I'm giving myself to him completely, because I love him completely."

Erin went to speak, but Warren stepped in.

"And I love you too darling Gina, but I must insist on this. I would like all three of us to go upstairs together."

Gina stood up. She looked annoyed. She refused to look in Erin's direction.

"Very well granddaddy," Gina said dramatically. "I'll do whatever you want. I'm ready and I won't let you down."

"Good girl," Warren said, standing up and taking his beautiful younger granddaughter in his arms.

"Well, come on then you dirty old man," Erin said. "I'm expecting a spanking from you."

"And you're going to get one kid."

The waiter rushed to their table as Erin collected her bag and stood up. The bill for the drinks was quickly settled. They were going to skip lunch.

The waiter watched enviously as the old man put an arm around each woman. The three of them deserted the restaurant and stepped into a waiting elevator at the end of the room. The waiter looked at the smiling old man as the elevator doors slowly slid closed.

The waiter scratched his head and then he shook it, as if to clear it – he could have sworn he heard the younger woman call the old man granddad, and then he was sure he heard her quietly promise to fuck the old man's brains out.

*******

Gina swiped the key card through the lock. The door to the suite clicked. Gina turned the handle, opened the door and ushered her grandfather and her sister inside the room. The do not disturb sign was hung on the door. Gina then sealed the world out.

Erin stepped forward, while Gina sorted out the front door.

"Oh my God, granddad," Erin whispered with a smile, looking into his eyes.

Erin ran her fingers through Warren's hair. He placed his hands on Erin's waist and then he slid his hands down Erin and held her sexy bum in his palms. The two of them laughed gently.

"You're a dirty old man granddad," Erin cooed, her blue eyes dropping to Warren's mouth.

"I am Erin, honey."

"I know you are granddad. I know you want to fuck me."

He made his move. Erin fell silent. He leant in, slowly closing his eyes, as he advanced. There was a brush of skin and then their lips met. Erin sighed softly and closed her eyes. She ran her hands up the old man's spine. They broke the kiss momentarily. Erin leered at her grandfather. Their mouths opened. Erin looked down at Warren's lips.

"I want to fuck you Warren," Erin whispered.

"Me too, I..."

Erin cut him off. She reached out and cupped her grandfather's face in her hands. She kissed him hard on the mouth and drove her tongue deep inside. She pressed her body up against his. She rubbed her belly against the bulge in Warren's pants and her breasts were crushed against him. Warren grabbed at her body, cupping her behind.

"Hey Erin," Gina said softly, "I get to play with him too, right granddad."

Erin's kiss was noisy. Her head moved from side to side. She reached down between their bodies and rubbed her fingers over the bulge in his pants.

"Erin," Gina insisted.

Erin broke. She stopped kissing the old man's mouth and buried her lips in Warren's neck. The old man looked at Gina for a moment with a shaky smile. He was red faced and in heaven. He slowly closed his eyes as Erin reached the most sensitive spots and exploited them.

Gina smiled. She put her arm around her grandfather. She carefully leant in and kissed the old man's mouth. He pulled Gina closer and the two of them devoured each other, while Erin stroked his cock through his pants, ran her tongue down his neck and bit into the nape hard.

'Let me have another go Gina," Erin whispered.

Gina broke the kiss. Warren placed his lips against Gina's ear and ate her softly. She slowly closed her eyes and she broke into a toothy grin. He then kissed her slender neck and she giggled.

"Gina."

"You weren't exactly accommodating before Erin," Gina whispered.

Warren looked up from Gina's neck. He smiled softly.

"Why don't you two squabbling girls kiss and make up," Warren suggested.

Gina turned her head and looked up at her grandfather. He was standing behind her. His arms were around her waist and his lips were in her blonde hair. Erin stared at Warren and then at Gina.

"Go on girls," Warren whispered.

Gina stepped forward after a moment's hesitation. Her heart was beating fast. She looked silently at her sister. Erin took a step forward. She was so close to Gina. The two women breathed softly. Erin could feel her sister's hot breath on her face. Their eyes dropped to each other's lips. Gina then stared at Erin's big blue eyes again.

The older sister made the first move. She stroked Gina's soft blonde hair with her fingers, while Gina watched quietly and tentatively. She placed her hand on Gina's jaw, then leant in and kissed her younger sister on the mouth. Gina gasped and whined so softly. She took Erin in her arms. They closed their eyes and they kissed.

Warren watched his two granddaughters together. He removed his shoes. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He tossed the shirt on a nearby chair. He peeled his socks off. He undid his belt and dragged it free. He dropped it. He unsnapped and unzipped his pants. He removed the pants and threw them on the nearby chair. Finally he pulled his underwear off. His large cock appeared.

123456...9