The Maneater's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina and Erin kissed each other passionately. Their hands moved restlessly. Gina placed her fingers at the edge of Erin's hot pants, then pushed them inside and cupped her sister's pussy. Erin gasped and broke the kiss. Gina went right after her sister. Erin's jaw dropped. She had an arm around Gina's waist as Gina marched Erin back into a wall.

"Oh my God, you bitch."

"Shut up Erin," Gina whispered.

Warren could see Gina's hand moving beneath the slick gold material at Erin's crotch.

"I'm going to make you cum Erin," Gina whispered, "I'm going to finger fuck..."

Erin cut her sister off with another hot kiss.

"Take her clothes off Erin," Warren whispered in his granddaughter's ear.

Erin broke the kiss and laughed. She reached down and took hold of Gina's tight sexy top and pulled it off over Gina's head. Her younger sister had to quickly pull her hand out of Erin's pants amidst a whole lot of laughter. Then, a moment later, Erin pulled Gina close, reached behind her and unzipped her short skirt. And then the skirt came off and Gina stood there naked in her sister's arms. Erin kissed her sister again.

"No undies, hey baby sis," Erin said softly, after breaking the kiss.

"No none," Gina whispered, "and what about you big sis?"

Erin laughed and then she shrieked. Gina pulled her top off over her head and Erin's beautiful breasts bounced free. Gina threw the sheer top on the floor.

"Oh my God," Erin exclaimed, laughing, as Gina pulled her hot pants down, "I bet you're just loving this, aren't you granddad?"

"I am Erin," Warren said, softly laughing, his eyes glued to Erin's delicious body.

Gina twirled the hot pants around and threw them away.

"Look how hard his cock is Erin."

"Are you going to nail me with that granddad?"

"And me granddaddy? Are you going to nail me really good and hard? Are you going to show me who's boss?"

Warren took the two women in his arms. He kissed one and then he kissed the other. Erin grew heated. Her grandfather was pawing her and his hard intense kisses were making her head spin. He was driving her crazy. She tried to break the kiss, but he refused to withdraw. She growled. She placed her palms on his chest and shoved him back. He finally broke the kiss. Gina stopped biting him and looked up.

'I want to suck your cock Warren, right now," Erin announced.

"Ditto," Gina said.

'And then I want you to nail me Warren like you said you would. You promised to conceive my third with me, remember granddaddy."

Gina gasped. She laughed.

"Oh God, yes," Gina said, "and you can help me with my second granddad, while you're at it."

"Yep, you have a job to do mister," Erin continued, "so let's get to it."

Warren's youngest granddaughter took hold of Warren's cock and led him to bed. They walked smartly down the hall, turned left and entered the bedroom. Erin and Gina spun the old man around, hustled him backwards and down onto the queen sized bed. The two women then went after him.

The old man laughed and leered as the two young women landed on top of him. Warren took hold of Gina and tried to put her on her back. His granddaughters began to laugh. Gina struggled against him. The old man kissed Gina's lips. The old man looked so hungry and his large cock was dripping.

"No, you don't Warren," Erin said, grabbing hold of his shoulder.

"Almost had me pinned," Gina said, breaking the kiss and scrambling for leverage.

"Down on your back buddy."

Erin put her hand on Warren's cock. She stroked him softly. She kissed his lips.

"Do as you're told. Get down Warren. Lie on your back."

"Damned cheeky girls," he said. "I'm going to put you both over my knee later."

'Oh, you better," Gina whispered.

"Yeah, I'm going to hold you to that granddad."

He was on his back. Erin made him close his eyes and then the two young women began to slowly touch him.

"Oh my God girls," he whispered.

The two of them giggled. Erin thoroughly rubbed her nose in his chest air, as she softly kissed his nipples and slowly ran her hands down his flanks, around under and up his back. Warren cradled his eldest granddaughter's soft blonde head in his hands and kissed her scalp.

"Oh, Christ Erin," he whispered, as his grandchild bit down on the sensitive point again and again.

"Like that granddad," Erin asked, looking up at him.

"Do you have to ask?"

"Let me get at your neck granddad," Erin whispered. "I'm going to fucking drive you crazy."

The old man turned his head. Erin looked down and dropped her head. She pushed her lips into the soft skin there and kissed him up and down, while her fingers stroked his face, and slowly slipped over his lips and sank into his mouth.

Gina pressed her lips and then the tip of her pink tongue against Warren's belly button. She noticed her grandfather's body trembling gently as a result of her touch and she smiled. Warren's youngest grandchild ran her palms along his hips and sides as she peppered his belly with sliding wet kisses. She lay the side of her face on his body, whipped him with her blonde hair and exhaled warmly against his skin.

Neither woman addressed Warren's cock. It lay there, twitching and oozing stubbornly, expecting attention and receiving none. Gina carefully avoided touching the thick shaft and the blunt looking knob as she slid her hands down her grandfather's open thighs and kissed his hip.

"Please touch it Erin," Warren whispered, his eyes closed, his eldest granddaughter biting his neck, causing him to tremble even more.

Erin kissed her grandfather's mouth passionately, while she stroked his hair and face. Erin broke the kiss.

"Erin? Gina?"

"What is it granddad," Erin asked. She then dropped her head and kissed Warren's ear again.

"Please touch it my darlings," he whispered. "He needs to be touched."

"What do you think Gina?"

Gina stopped caressing Warren for a moment. She looked up and grinned at her grandfather.

"I don't know. It seems like a hopeless business to me Erin."

Erin shrugged and kissed her grandfather's eyelids and cheeks again.

Gina dropped her head. Her lips were an inch away from Warren's balls. Gina swore she could hear them rumbling and see them turning blue as she stroked his over stimulated body.

"Oh, my darlings," Warren continued softly, "think about the prize on offer for pleasing me."

There was a burst of soft laughter.

"I don't think I actually want your company and your billions anymore," Erin whispered. "I think I just want to tie you down and hear you whine and beg granddad."

"Oh God, that reminds me," Gina exclaimed.

"What?"

Gina ignored her sister. She sat up, slipped off the bed and deserted the bedroom. Erin and Warren could hear the younger woman rustling around in her handbag. She returned to the bedroom a minute later.

"Oh, how perfect," Erin whispered, her blue eyes lighting up.

Gina stood at the foot of the bed. She was holding two pairs of handcuffs. She smiled and gave them a shake. They rang out in the bedroom. Warren gasped.

"Here, catch," Gina said, and then tossed a pair of cuffs to her older sister.

Erin caught the cuffs neatly. She and Gina handcuffed the old man's wrists first. They then closed the cuffs around the gleaming brass and wrought iron bed head. He was trapped there.

The two women high fived each other – it was a job well done.

"We're going to feed you and we're going to fuck you," Erin said softly. "We'll keep you hydrated, but you won't be getting much sleep, I'm afraid."

"No way granddaddy – no sleep for you."

It was sometime later. The two women were still teasing him. Erin and Gina were lying, stretched out on their bellies, between the old man's legs. Their faces were so close to Warren's cock. They were running their hands up and down his thighs.

"Awww come on, kiss it," Warren whispered, his body twisting slowly. He pulled at his bounds. "C'mon girls – kiss it, kiss it, kiss it."

"Awww granddad," Gina whispered back, her voice rising into a whine. "Beg us. C'mon granddaddy beg us for it."

"Oh Gina and Erin I'm begging. Please darlings."

"Do you love me Warren?"

"Oh yes, I love you with all my heart Erin."

"And me granddaddy?"

"Yes, I love you both so much. Now please kiss it."

Erin reached in and took the base of her grandfather's penis in her fingertips. She stroked the bottom of the shaft with her thumb as she studied it. Warren's cock was larger than her husband's. She was going to enjoy stimulating the erection and then riding it really hard to orgasm.

He sighed quietly. Gina dropped her head and he felt her warm soft lips touch the tip of his cock and then slip slowly from side to side, and slide around and around. Then Erin's head dropped and Warren gasped. His eldest granddaughter started flicking and swishing her tongue over his balls.

"Yum," Gina whispered.

"How does it taste," Erin asked.

"Good. Want a taste?"

"Sure," Erin said. The two women kissed deeply. Their tongues wrestled.

The old man groaned with pleasure. His two grandchildren moved so slowly and they touched him so softly. Erin's open mouth slipped over the head, smearing her lips with clear fluid, while her fingers trailed carefully up and down the underside of the hard shaft. Then Gina moved in and kissed the tip with quick pecks and then she softly crushed the knob between her lips, while she caressed his balls with her fingers and thumb.

"Look at him," Gina said, noting the way he was raising his hips for more than just a tease.

"Are you enjoying yourself grandfather," Erin asked.

"Damn, you two," he whispered.

They laughed at him.

Erin realized she and Gina could slowly siphon off more of the fluid in her grandfather's body, if they really wanted to. The old man was handcuffed to the bed and in their power. She and Gina had edged their grandfather and his penis was thick, red and drooling. They could keep ignoring Warren's whines and pleas for more and just keep tormenting him, or...

Erin grinned up at her father. She abruptly sat up. Gina withdrew.

"Don't you dare," Gina said, sitting up, reading her sisters mind.

"I'm not going to kiss it anymore Warren. I'm going to sit on it."

Warren gasped.

"Oh yes please darling," he encouraged.

Erin ignored her sister as Gina began to complain. Erin swung a leg over her grandfather and positioned herself. She took the shaft in her fingertips and directed it towards her soft golden pussy.

"Hey Erin, look I should be the first – given I booked and paid for this suite."

"I'm sorry baby sis," Erin said, "but I'm at the perfect point in my cycle to conceive."

Gina was all set to argue it out, but Erin refused to stop. She dropped. She drove her body down against her grandfather. Warren's cock broke into Erin's body. The head spread Erin's lips apart and then smoothly penetrated the rest of her body. Erin impaled herself on the big hot cock. She swallowed the shaft whole. She wriggled her hips and began to grind.

The old man sighed and dissolved into a long low groan. Erin leant forward and planted a hand on either side of Warren. The tips of her large breasts brushed against his lips.

"Yeah, you like that granddad," Erin asked, taunting, grinning, and groaning as she spoke to him, "does that feel really, really good?"

"Oh God yes, Erin honey," he whispered.

Gina was still annoyed. But she enjoyed watching her older sister riding her grandfather, though she refused to let on for a moment. She watched them at it. She looked down between Erin's legs and saw it all. She bit her bottom lip and saw Warren's shiny shaft vanish quickly and completely inside Erin's body and then reappear momentarily, only to be devoured again and again by Erin's hungry hairy squirting mouth.

"God, you get carried away Erin," Gina whispered.

"I usually do," Erin replied, sitting up and throwing her head back, and then groaning. "I've been looking forward to this for a while now."

"Yes, I can tell." Gina continued. "Fuck him Erin. Fuck him nice and hard."

"Oh yeah, I will Gina, I will."

"Yes, it's so good darling."

"Granddad, shoosh," Erin said, lying forward again and placing her finger against his lips. "Save your strength, you dirty old man. You're going to need it."

Warren grinned and his eyes grew wide. He pulled gently at his bonds. He groaned softly and repeatedly. His granddaughter's golden body was stroking him so well. He could feel her pussy holding him, clutching him, swimming snugly over his head and the underside of his shaft.

Gina smiled, despite herself. Her sister's beautiful tanned body swung backwards and forwards, fast and hard as she nailed Warren. Her long blonde hair flashed about and her breasts dangled, the tips caressing Warren's face. Then she kissed him on the mouth and Gina saw their tongues curl softly inside together, while her hands cradled his face.

"Fuck him big sis."

Erin sat up and turned her head. She smiled at Gina. She looked back down at her grandfather. Her hips rolled, rose and crashed endlessly and smoothly. He groaned again and again.

"I've almost got you Warren," Erin whispered at him, with a smile.

"Yes, c'mon granddad, give it to her," Gina declared, "then I can try you out as well."

"No, not so fast," Warren replied, "I'm not that easy."

The two women laughed. Erin deliberately squeezed the muscles in her lower body every time she withdrew, gently crushing the thick red shaft and pinching the spongy head, provoking him to cum, just that much more. Warren's jaw slowly dropped, he threw his head back and he stretched his spine.

"He's not that easy. Yeah, right," Gina said, laughing.

"Oh my gawd," Erin whispered and closed her eyes slowly. A big grin spread from ear to ear.

"Oh Erin," he whispered.

"Awwww granddad," his eldest granddaughter whined.

Gina started laughing again. Both of them were going to make the other cum and they were so close.

"Almost there granddaddy," Erin hissed and then moaned, the volume growing.

"Are you a screamer Erin?"

"Awwww, I sure am Gina!"

Erin leant forward and planted the palms of her hands on her grandfather's chest. Erin's lower body crashed back and down against Warren twice more and then she lost the plot and broke the rhythm. The old man, despite his promises and assurances, lost complete control of his body. He lay there shaking and convulsing, his cock firing, the semen squirting and leaping inside his granddaughter's hot slippery body. And Erin, true to her word filled the beautiful expensive suite with her screams of joy as the pleasure erupted in her clitoris and pussy and then swept and coursed its way around her body. She screamed and screamed. She scratched the old man. She howled at the wall in front of her, while Gina laughed at how silly she sounded.

Erin sat up again. She shook madly. Her jaw was tight, her eyes were closed and she was red faced. She bore down on her grandfather, using her muscles on him again, in an effort to extract all of the semen from his exploding cock. Finally, he was merely dribbling inside her and then his spent old cock slipped free. Erin lay on top of him. She stretched herself out. She breathed softly into his face and kissed his lips.

"I think he's going to need a rest, before you take him for round two Gina," Erin said, after she had caught her breath.

"Yeah, I can see," Gina muttered unhappily, "Let's order some room service."

The two women fed their grandfather with a spoon. They ate their own meal off his body. Most of the food was carefully laid out in long rows on his belly, his chest and his thighs. The two women picked the pieces up and popped them in their mouths and licked him clean of the runny sauce. Gina devoured her dessert from Warren's cock and balls. In the process she made him well and truly hard again.

'And here's your sweet treat granddad," Gina whispered, rubbing chocolate sauce on her pussy, then swinging her leg over her grandfather and sitting down on his face.

Finally, after more time, Gina took his cock in her fingertips, adjusted her body and dropped down. She closed her eyes and her jaw dropped into a wide grin as Warren's cock slid in nice and deep. They were at it as the evening closed in.

The management and the staff in the hotel knew what was going on. The management and staff, however, prided themselves on their discretion and a guest's privacy always came first. Still there were some raised eyebrows and even some whispering in the corridors.

The VIPSs in suite two had not left their room in nearly three weeks. There were regular phone calls to room service, and occasional messages to the front desk, to extend their stay, but apart from that there was nothing out of the ordinary, or so it seemed. One had to stand close to the door to the suite and concentrate in perfect silence, in order to get a sense of what was going on in there. If one listened carefully and long enough, one could hear the laughter, and the groans, and the screams of those inside.

PART TWO - PIRANHA

It was a private party. It was an exclusive party.

At sunset, the gleaming yacht had left port and sailed west, clearing the harbor heads and making for the open sea. At ten miles out it had anchored, as the starless night closed in around the hull, extinguishing all light.

Sometime later a cool glow appeared at the stern of the yacht and soft feminine laughter floated in the cool ocean air. The yacht pitched and rolled gently from side to side, in the middle of a dark nowhere, miles from any other signs of life.

It was a discreet party, paid for by the company, out of its vast marketing budget. Six women, two husbands and one very lucky 18 year old male were on board, along with the yacht's captain, a first mate and two waiters.

All of the guests had been sworn to secrecy and well paid from the company's vast marketing budget. Three of the women onboard worked in the adult film industry and were quite well known and popular among fans of X rated entertainment. One woman worked for the company. One was a model, who worked casually as a high end call girl. The last woman was a member of the 18 year olds family.

How much had the company spent to locate and convince everybody to attend, pay everybody, stock the yacht and then organize for its departure? No specific records were being kept, but it was estimated that more than 2 million dollars had been spent on this party.

And all of this effort was made to celebrate the rise to power and influence of a young 18 year old male named Mark.

One moment young Mark had been contemplating his future college prospects and dating a nice girl. Then the next moment his beloved grandfather Warren had died and had named Mark as the main beneficiary in his will. There was a stunned silence amongst the family as the will was read in their attorney's office.

Mark acquired a majority of the shares in his grandfather's vast business and access to an enormous amount of money. There was a lot of grumbling and pressure from many parts of the family, but Mark's grandfather had spoken. There was talk about raising a legal challenge and all sorts of dark conversations in secret meetings and back rooms had taken place, but no major move to wrestle control from young Mark had been made yet.

The company discreetly decided to throw Mark a party. It was to be a special secret party. It was to be the sort of party a young man of 18 would most enjoy and would never forget. Surely, Mark's grandfather would have been rubbing his hands together with glee and chuckling to himself, as he watched his wide-eyed grandson enjoying his special party.

"Maneaters," Julia whispered to herself with a smile, as she surveyed the scene before her. "Look out Mark. You're about to get eaten alive."

123456...9