The Seducers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped the leotard at her waist. "Keep going." Amy laughed.

Carol laughed too as she pulled the skin tight covering down her hips and over her thighs. She was bent at the waist as she pushed them down her legs and off her feet. She slowly stood in her black bikini panties. "There. A new me." She laughed as she climbed up on the bicycle seat.

John left work early planning on surprising his wife Carol. Their fifth anniversary was the following weekend and he had bought her a new gold necklace. He couldn't wait to give it to her. He quietly unlocked the backdoor and heard her working out in the basement. He tip-toed to the basement door and down the stairs. Half-way down he stopped to peek under the floor boards. He almost fell down the rest of the stairs.

Holy shit. John thought as he looked at the back of his topless wife on the exercise bike. She was only wearing her black panties. That didn't upset him more than seeing a strange woman running topless on the treadmill. Her breasts were flopping up and down as she swung her arms. God. She was a beautiful blonde. Her white thongs did little to hide her lower stomach. They were talking and laughing. Shit . Maybe Carol had a woman lover he thought. He slowly moved back up the stairs and out the back door.

Amy stopped the treadmill and reached down to pick up her purse. She palmed the camera and pretended to comb her hair with her hands. She aimed the camera at Carol and clicked.

"I better be going. Would you and your husband like to go out to a movie or something?" Amy asked.

"I would like that." Carol answered.

"I'll let myself out." Amy said as she dressed and walked up the stairs.

Carol heard the front door close and got off the bike. She smiled as she removed her panties. She looked in the big mirror and realized what a hot body she had. Naked she moved over to the nautilus and sat back on the bench. Her legs were spread as she pushed up on the bench press.

John waited across the street in his car until he saw the woman leave the front door. Shit. She was the new next door neighbor. He waited a few minutes and walked back into the house and down the stairs. Carol didn't hear him until he was standing at her knees which were still spread wide apart. Her pink pussy folds were moist at the vee of her thighs.

Carol saw something and looked over her naked breast to see her husband standing looking at her. "JOHN!" She screamed as she sat up and brought her legs together to hide her pussy. She leaned over to hide her breasts.

"Don't hide. I saw you and her." He said upset.

"What?" Carol asked. "You saw Amy?"

"I saw both of you almost naked. Do you love her?" He asked.

Carol suddenly realized what he was upset about. She started laughing. "You thought... oh God." She saw how serious he was. "I'm sorry. It's so funny." She stood and hugged him.

"I just met her today. She's our new neighbor." Carol said softly. She held back more laughter.

"Why were you both topless?" He asked realizing he had made a mistake.

"She said she worked out naked and I thought I would try it too." Carol said as she moved around him to lie back on the bench again. She spread her legs. "Don't you like it?"

John looked down at her hairy nest and smiled. "I think I'm going to really like our new neighbor." He ripped off his clothes and moved between her legs. "Me too." Carol whispered so low he couldn't hear her.

"So?" Eric asked when he saw his wife sitting at the computer screen. "What do you think?" She asked as she moved aside to show him a topless Carol sitting in only her panties on the bike.

"Damn. I should never underestimate you." He said as he looked closer at the woman's firm tits and hard nipples.

"Here's her ass but she was wearing a leotard." Amy said as she flipped back to the other photo. "Nice." Eric said.

"What do you think? Think she can be seduced?"

"Definitely. But, I haven't met her husband yet." Amy said. "But, we have found out that if you can get the wife the husband is usually a piece of cake."

"Definitely." He said flipping back to her naked tits.

Amy was about to pay her neighbor a visit the next morning when someone rang the doorbell. She smiled thinking it was Carol. She was surprised to see Betty standing on her front porch in only her robe. She was rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked as she led the older woman inside.

"Oh God. I don't know what to do. Joe and I had a big fight." She said almost in tears.

"He hit you?" Amy asked shocked.

"No of course not. We just argued about the same thing over and over."

"What's wrong?" Amy asked.

"It's sex." Betty said as she broke down in tears.

"Sex?" Amy thought out loud. She was surprised they still had sex.

"It's Joe. He..." She stopped as sniffed her nose. "He can't get an erection anymore."

"Isn't that common when men get older?" Amy asked trying to calm the woman down.

"Yes. I told him it didn't matter to me but he feels he needs to satisfy me." She sobbed.

Amy was speechless for the first time. She didn't know what to say.

"We fought this morning because he told me to take a lover." Betty said almost in a whisper.

"A lover." Amy repeated.

"Yes. I told him I didn't need a lover but he feels so strong about it." She whimpered. "I like sex but not so much it would mean a divorce."

"A divorce." Amy repeated. "He feels that serious about it?"

"Yes." Betty sobbed. "I shouldn't trouble you with this. I didn't have anyone else to talk to."

"That's OK. I'm afraid I didn't help you much." Amy said patting the woman on her back.

"I feel better already." Betty said forcing a smile. "I better go and let you do your unpacking."

OK. But come back again if you need to talk." Amy said as Betty walked out the door. Shit Amy thought. Married life was a lot different that she thought it would be.

When Eric came home Amy told him what had happened.

"Really the old man can't get it up and he wants her to look elsewhere?" He smiled. "I'll be glad to help."

"You would fuck any woman that could walk." Amy laughed.

"Walk?" Eric asked. Amy hit him on his arm.

"Let's talk about Carol and John." Amy said. "Want to go to the movies tonight?"

Carol was happy when Amy called and invited them to go to the movies. They were dressed when Amy knocked on their door. The men introduced themselves and both men tried not to think of the other woman topless. But it was hard not to.

The movie was a good one and both couples laughed their asses off. "Want to come in for a while?" Carol asked as they drove up their driveway. "Sure." Amy answered.

"Nice home." Eric said as they gave them a tour. "What's in the basement?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"It's my workout room." Carol said winking at Amy. She opened the door and they walked down the steps.

"Nice." Eric said trying to picture Carol's naked breasts as she sat on the bike.

"Yeah. We had a fun workout yesterday morning." Amy giggled. Carol smiled.

"I would love to see you two working out." Eric said as he hugged Amy to him.

"Me too." John quickly added.

"I don't think so." Carol laughed.

"Why not?" Amy injected. "It might get their motors going."

"John's motor goes enough." Carol said elbowing him in the side. He dodged her.

"Come on pretend we are not here." Eric said as he moved back away from Amy.

"Good idea." John said.

"You guys are nuts if you think I'm going to work out in my skirt." Carol said realizing everyone was serious.

"Take it off." Amy smiled. They all looked at Carol who was holding up the party.

"I'm not wearing a slip." She said blushing. Being topless in front of Amy was one thing. In front of Eric was something else.

"I won't look." Eric laughed.

"Me neither." John added. His prick was stirring in his trousers.

"Come on Carol." Amy said as she reached behind her to unzip her dress. She pulled the shoulder straps off until the top of her beige bra showed. She stopped and looked at Carol.

John's heart raced expecting Amy's bra to be shown. She stopped waiting for his wife. John whispered in her ear. "It's just your underwear. You show more than that at the beach."

Carol rolled her eyes and did the same as Amy. She held the top and looked at Amy. As Amy pulled the dress over her bra Carol did the same. Carol wished she had worn a sexier bra and panties when she saw the sheer bra and panties Amy was wearing. Her dark nipples and blonde bush was easily seen through the thin material. Carol looked down at her black bra and panties.

"Satisfied?" She asked looking at her husband. "Not yet." He joked.

"Hey. If we have to show our underwear then you do too?" Amy asked. Eric smiled knowing she would ask. "I will if John will."

John froze. Having Carol show her body was one thing but he knew Eric had a nice thin body. His belly had grown the past two years.

"You don't want to see our bodies." He laughed. Carol turned and pulled on his belt. "Yeah. You have to show us." She laughed.

John didn't say anything and looked over at Eric. "Let's do it." He said.

The women stepped back and watched the men pull off their shirts and trousers. Eric stood up with his large tent pushing out his boxers and John stood in his briefs which did little to hide the shape of his semi-hard on. Amy guessed it to be about five inches.

"Now what?" Carol asked getting into the strip off.

"We exercise." Amy laughed. She moved over to the floor and lay on her back. "I need a partner for sit-ups." She looked at John.

John walked over and looked down at the gorgeous woman lying on her back in only her bra and panties. "How do we do it?"

"You don't know how to do it?" She joked. "Not that. Sit-ups." John laughed back at her.

Sit across from me and put your legs over mine. John's prick had swollen to its max of six inches as he did as she said. She grabbed his hands and fell onto her back. His body was pulled forward until his face was right above her crotch. He took a sniff and pulled her back up. He lowered himself onto his back and her face moved down to his briefs. She blew across the white jockeys and saw his prick jerk slightly.

"What do we do?" Carol asked Eric trying not to look down at his bulge.

"Spot for me." He said as he moved to lie down on the bench. His legs spread and he grabbed the weight bar.

"How do I spot?" Carol asked. She moved over and looked down at his boxers which were opened slightly. She could see the dark pubic hair lying on his strong muscular stomach.

"Move so you can grab the bar if I need help." He said.

"How can I reach both sides?" She asked.

"You have to straddle my body." Eric smiled up at her.

Carol took a deep breath and gulped as she swung her legs over his hips. Less than an inch separated the tip of his bulge from her pussy mound. Amy was facing Carol and Eric and smiled as she saw the position Eric had them in. She knew it was time to make a move. As her face moved closer to John's briefs she pushed her neck forward until her lips touched this bulge. She pulled him up and smiled at him. He smiled back and as she pulled him down to her stomach his mouth pushed against her crotch.

Carol tried to keep her hips up high off of his bulge but he kept pushing up his hips when he pushed up the heavy bar. She realized it was no use trying to prevent the contact and lowered her body. She gasped when his prick pushed directly against her hard clit. He froze his body and kept his tip against her pleasure knob.

Amy could see Eric's prick pushing against Carol's pussy and took the next step. As she moved up she moved her hips forward until her pussy was only inches from his. Her head was now pulled down to his chest which crushed her breasts against his stomach.

John felt her move forward and when she pulled him up he did the same until his stomach pushed against hers. He stopped and pulled her up to him. They were both sitting as close as they could get with their legs wound together. Amy smiled as she let go of one of his hands and reached down between them to pull his naked prick out through the opening in his briefs.

John turned and looked to see if his wife could see what Amy was doing and saw her almost sitting on Eric's stomach as he did bench presses. Good she couldn't see him. As he turned back to see Amy he felt her guide his prick forward to her pussy. He moaned when his tip moved into her damp hole. He looked down to see her panties pulled to the side. He scooted forward until his six inches was almost totally inside of her. He was fucking another woman and his wife couldn't tell.

Carol felt Eric's shaft rubbing against her pussy lips and was close to coming. He felt so close to her and when she looked down she knew why. His long monster had escaped out the opened fly and was bare as it rubbed against her pink valley. Eric let the bar go and moved one hand down and pulled Carol's panties to the side. She moved up on her tip-toes to allow his prick to aim at her pussy. She groaned as she sat down on him until his whole huge prick was buried deep inside of her. Eric smiled and continued to do his bench presses while Carol raised and lowered her ass.

"OH GOD THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!" Carol cried as she approached her climax.

"IT SURE IS!" Amy cried as they rocked back and forth. The two couples were fucking each other. Carol felt guilty fucking Eric and John felt the same as he fucked Amy. It felt so sneaky fucking someone else in the same room without the other one knowing it.

Amy came first and grabbed John's hips to pull him deeper inside of her. John had held back long enough and emptied his load deep inside her hot oven. Amy cried out and John tried to keep her quiet by putting his hand over her mouth. She laughed as her body exploded.

Carol heard them grunting behind her and felt the fuse hit the explosives. She leaned forward and placed her lips on Eric's mouth to dampen her screams as she came. She felt Eric's rod empty its load deep inside of her.

Both women pulled their panties back into place and the men slipped their spent dicks back into their underwear.

"This has been great." Amy said as she and Eric dressed.

"Let's do it again." John said while winking at Amy. "Movies? Sure I always like the movies." She laughed as they moved up the stairs to go home.

"Easier than I thought." Amy said as she washed John's come from her pussy. "Do you think they knew what was going on?" Eric asked.

"Probably but I doubt if they will confess it." Amy answered. She was dead tired as she fell off to sleep.

It was late the next morning when Eric saw Joe waving at him next door. Eric walked over to the fence.

"Man. I hope my wife didn't go overboard yesterday." Joe said knowing she had talked to Amy.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked trying to play dumb. Most men didn't want the word out they couldn't get an erection.

"It's OK Eric. I know you know." Joe said. "I hope you never have to experience what I am right now."

"Yeah. I guess it would be tough." Eric said uncomfortable to be talking to this man about his sex life.

"I'm afraid I'm going to lose her." Joe said looking down at his feet.

"No way. She loves you man." Eric said patting the man on his back.

"I just wish she had satisfaction." Joe said. "Would you consider doing it with her?"

Eric froze when he heard the old man's request. "Joe. You don't know what you are asking."

"Yes. I know it's just sex but Betty still has a nice body. She's not that bad to look at." Joe was cornering him into a hole.

"I don't know Joe. It something I would have to think about." Eric said trying to get away from this conversation.

"Oh thanks. I knew you would do it." Joe said smiling and hugging the younger man.

"No. Wait. I didn't say I would do it. Just think about it." Eric said pushing the man back.

Joe smiled and walked back into the house. Eric thought he saw Betty's face looking out the kitchen window.

"Damn." Eric said as he entered the bedroom. Amy was just coming out of the shower.

"Joe just asked me to sleep with his wife." Eric said shocked.

"So what. Do it." Amy said. "We fuck others all the time."

"But that's different. We seduce them." He said as he lay back on the bed.

Amy saw his hard prick under his shorts. "I know one guy who thinks it's a good idea." She laughed as she grabbed it.

Eric sat up. "You think I should?"

Amy unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick. Before she lowered her mouth she said. "Yes."

Eric saw Joe later that afternoon in the yard and motioned him over to the fence. "I talked it over with Amy and I'll do it." He said.

Joe smiled and shook his hand. "Thank you so much. How about you and Amy come over tonight for dinner and we can arrange things?"

"Amy?" Eric asked. "I thought maybe Betty and I could you know go to a motel or something."

"Nonsense. You can do it in our bedroom. I'll keep Amy entertained downstairs." He said. Eric agreed and everything was set.

Everyone was tense as they sat around the dinner table while Betty served one of the best meals Eric and Amy had enjoyed in a while. Eric scoped out her body and realized she did have a nice shape for someone her age. Once she caught him looking down her blouse as she served the potatoes and he looked away quickly. She smiled.

They took their time eating and even had desert. As the women cleaned off the table the men went into the den.

"Are you sure about this?" Eric asked the man whose wife he would soon be fucking.

"Definitely. I'll be so happy when you are between Betty's thighs." Joe said smiling.

I will too. Eric thought. He was beginning to really like the idea fucking this man's wife while he sat watching TV with his wife downstairs.

"OK I'm ready." Betty said as she moved out of the kitchen removing her apron.

"You two have fun." Amy said as she kissed Betty on the cheek.

This is so fucking weird. Eric thought as Joe moved over and kissed his wife lightly on the lips. Betty turned and took Eric's hand. She led him out the door and up the stairs.

"Well. What TV show do you like?" Amy said as she sat down on the sofa and picked up the TV Guide.

"I would rather listen to some nice music and have a nice drink." Joe said smiling. He opened the liquor cabinet and took out some brandy. "Want one?"

"Sure." Amy said.

Eric was actually nervous for the first time in a long time as he stood by a woman's bed while she moved into the bathroom to get ready. He thought about undressing but didn't want to offend the woman. So he just sat down and waited for her.

Betty held up two of her sexiest outfits as she stood naked in front of the long mirror. She picked Joe's favorite and slid it down her body. She picked up the black box and held it behind her as she walked back into the bedroom.

Eric stood when the door opened and almost fainted when he saw what she was wearing. She wore a black leather teddy and black garter belt and hose. "You like?" She said as she turned to show him her bare ass cheeks with her black leather thong down between her ass cheeks.

"Yes." Eric said. He realized the missionary position was out tonight.

"Why don't you remove your clothes and lie face down on the bed? I'll give you a special massage." She purred at him. Eric quickly did as she said. Her eyes opened wide when she saw how large he was. He lay down and waited. Betty placed the black box next to her on the bed and leaned forward to massage his back. Eric felt her pull on his wrists and suddenly realized she had tied two scarves around them. "What?" He asked looking over his shoulder at her. "You've never been tied up before?" She laughed.

1...345678