The Seducers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No not really." He said nervously. Did this woman really want to fuck him he wondered?

"Don't worry you will always remember it." She chuckled as she tied his wrists to the bed frame.

"They seem pretty quiet up there." Amy commented as she downed her glass of brandy. Her body was feeling its effects.

"Foreplay is normally the best part of intercourse. Don't you agree?" Joe asked the young woman sitting with her knees pressed tightly together to prevent him from seeing up her dress.

"Yes. I think so." She said feeling the drink going to her head. The room was starting to spin a little. She leaned back against the cushion and closed her eyes as she listened to the music.

"You OK?" Amy heard Joe ask. She realized he was very near to her. She tried to open her eyes but her eyelids were so heavy. "Yes." She said softly.

"You like foreplay Amy?" She heard his voice ask. She smiled. "Yes."

"Touching?" He asked as his fingers moved down to her knee. "Yes." She smiled. She knew she should stop him but after all he couldn't get an erection. What harm would a little foreplay do?

"You have such soft skin." His voice said as his fingers moved up under her dress. He approached her panties and moved to the side. Her dress was now bunched up over her stomach. Joe looked at her flat young stomach. "Care if I take these off?" He said as he tugged on the thong waistband. Amy didn't answer as she lifted her hips. She felt the cool air on her warm pussy lips. She smiled thinking Eric was having some fun and so was she.

Eric relaxed when Betty's fingers moved to massage his back once again. Her fingers moved over his ass and down to his feet. She played with his toes and moved back up. Her fingers moved between his thighs and forced open his legs. She cupped his balls and squeezed. "You like?" She asked.

"Yes." Eric muttered until her grip tightened. "Ouch." He said as she brought him to a new pain level his balls had never experience. "Sorry." She laughed as she let them go. Eric was now wondering if this was a good idea.

"Let me take this off." Joe whispered to the young woman. His fingers pulled her dress down and off her feet. "And your bra." He said. She leaned forward to give him access to her clasp. He quickly pulled it away and stepped back. He stared at he naked girl woman on his sofa.

"I wish I could get hard." He whispered to her while he quickly removed his clothing. "Can we lie together?" He asked as he gently pulled her down next to his bare body. She smiled as she felt the older mans body move into hers.

"What's that?" Eric asked when he felt Betty put some type of cream on his lower back. "Massage cream." She answered while her hands spread the lotion over his buttocks and down his thighs. She moved her creamy hands back up his back and placed her two fingers on his spine. Eric felt her fingers moved down his back and over his waist. She moved them lower until they split his ass cheeks and moved down his crack. He tried to squeeze his ass together but she was too fast. He moaned when her fingers dove deep into his bowels.

"Betty don't." Eric said trying to pull his hands from his restraints.

"Why? Don't you like to be finger-fucked like you probably do a lot of women?" She asked as she moved her fingers deep into him and back out.

Actually Eric's prick was extremely hard while she finger fucked his ass. She slipped her other hand under his stomach and grabbed his hard-on. "You do like it don't you?" She laughed as she stroked him each time her fingers entered his backside.

Amy felt Joe's lips find her hard nipples and his fingers moved into her love nest. She figured she would let the old man have some fun with her young body and right now he was pushing the right buttons. She was surprised when he guided her onto her back. He moved his body down and kissed her navel. She smiled figuring he was going to suck her pussy for a while.

Eric was getting used to Betty's fingers on his prick and in his ass. No women had ever given his ass that much attention and it was exciting because it was something new. He couldn't wait to tell Amy. He felt Betty stop for a minute and he waited for her next surprise. He felt something pressing against his ass again and figured her fingers were back for more. Suddenly a large hard object rammed deep inside of his ass.

"OH GOD!" Eric screamed as Betty rammed the long black dildo deep inside of his rear.

Both Amy and Joe opened their eyes when they heard him scream. "I thought it would be Betty who would scream." Amy laughed. She looked down and saw Joe smiling. His body moved up hers until she felt something pushing against her pussy. She looked over her breasts and saw his hard prick posed to enter her. "But I thought...." She said as he lowered his hard meat deep inside of her.

"You thought wrong." Joe laughed as he raised and lowered his hips. Amy held on as this older man gave her the fucking of her life.

"STOP IT HURTS!" Eric screamed as the woman pounded the fake cock in and out. Her fingers found his hard prick against and moved up and down to match her dildo. Pretty soon the pain went away and Eric was about to explode.

"OH SHIT I'M COMING!" He screamed as his hot liquid shot up over his stomach. Betty stopped and pulled her dildo out.

Eric thought he heard similar moans and groans from downstairs. Betty untied his wrists and they moved naked down the hallway and the stairs. Eric froze when he looked into the den to see Joe's hard prick slamming in and out of Amy's pussy. He had never seen her so turned on before.

"Don't stop!" She yelled as she pounded on his back.

"Fuck me you old man." She screamed.

He did. Her body was raised to a level it had never been before. She came not once but three times in a row. Finally Joe had to push off of her.

"You're going to kill me." He laughed.

He turned and looked at Eric and Betty still wearing the black dildo. "So I see you've met Mr. T." He laughed.

"I thought you couldn't get an erection." Eric asked somewhat upset he had lied to him.

"No. I just can't get an erection with my wife. I've never had a problem with young women." He smiled.

Amy moaned and tried to pull Joe back down to her. "Why don't you let Mr. T take over for a while?" He said looking over at Eric and Betty.

Eric smiled thinking he had never seen his wife and another female go at it. Amy's eyes were closed until Mr. T knocked on her door. She opened her legs to let him in. She gasped and opened her eyes expecting to see Joe. Betty's lips moved down to hers.

"God. I never knew sex could be like this." Amy said as she put on her panties and bra. She pulled the dress over her head. "Can we see you two again?"

Joe looked at Betty and remembered rule number two. "Sorry we have a rule we can only do it once." He smiled and hugged his wife to him.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Amy asked Eric as they lay next to each other in their bed later that night. Both of them were sore from the fucking the older couple had given them.

"We were seduced." Eric said.

"Yes." She had mixed feeling being on the other side of the seduction this time. But, the feelings quickly went away.

"I think it's your turn to pick." She said as she hugged up to him. "Got any possible candidates?"

"I was thinking about my boss's wife Debbie." He answered.

"Just her and not your boss?" Amy asked. They had always seduced couples before.

"Yes. I saw Betty fucking you with Mr. T tonight and it really turned me on." Eric answered. "That was different. She was wearing a dildo. I've never had sex with another female before." She said.

"You don't think you could do it? For me?" Eric asked.

"I guess I could try. If I'm not into it I'll just let you two alone."

"Deal." He said smiling.

Debbie stopped off at the office the next day to drop off a letter Bill needed that had arrived at their home. She hated to spend time in the office because everyone wanted to talk to her and tell her how nice she looked. Her tennis lesson was at 2:00PM so she had little time to talk to the hired help.

Eric told the receptionist to call him if Debbie Montgomery came in. He was reading the monthly receipts when his phone rang.

"Eric. Mrs. Montgomery just arrived. She's waiting in Mr. Montgomery's office.

"Thank you Elaine." Eric said as he hung up the phone and straightened his tie.

Debbie was sorry she had left the office door open when one of the newer employees stuck his face in.

"Debbie? Hi. Remember me? Eric?

"Oh yes. How are you Eric?" She answered thankful he had told her his name."

"I'm doing great. Man you look terrific. Did you get a new haircut or something?"

"Not really." Debbie answered. She had heard the same line so many times from employees trying to suck up to the boss's wife.

"You've lost weight too." Eric said trying to push all the buttons.

"Why did you think I was heavy before?" She asked. She laughed to herself as she saw him fidgeting nervously. He was a cute guy but a cute guy was not what she was looking for right now.

"Oh no. I didn't mean...." He started to say.

She laughed. "How is that lovely wife of yours? Amy right?"

"Oh yes. Amy. She is doing great. She is spending most of her time unpacking and organizing."

"Well if she gets bored please have her call me. I'll introduce her around at the country club." Debbie said smiling.

"That would be terrific. I'll tell her. You have been working out I can tell." He said trying to get her interest again. But, she was not biting.

"Excuse me. I have to go to the ladies room." Eric stood and watched as she grabbed her purse and moved by him out the door.

Shit. That didn't go very well. Eric thought. His normal charm and good looks had zero effect.

"I spoke with Debbie Montgomery today." Eric said as they were sitting at the table eating a large pepperoni pizza.

"Oh yeah. Do you think she will be easy?" Debbie said. She was not sure about a threesome with another woman.

"Actually I was disappointed. She seemed to stick up her nose at my compliments like she hears them all the time." He said as he swallowed a full mouth of beer.

"Maybe she isn't interested in someone else right now?" Amy said kind of relieved.

"She did offer to show you around the country club. Maybe she only likes women?" Eric said. Any woman who turned him down so coldly must not like men.

"You want me to give her a call and see if I can find out?" Amy asked with a laugh.

"Let me think about it." Eric said. If she did only like women she was not what he wanted at the moment. He wanted a threesome with another woman that included some action of his own.

A couple of days went by and Eric and Amy pretty much dropped the thought of seducing Debbie. Amy was on her way out the door to pick up some laundry when the phone rang. It was Debbie Montgomery.

"Amy. Hi. This is Debbie Montgomery. I spoke with your husband the other day and told him I'd show you around the Club if you wanted."

Amy's pulse increased. It had been a few weeks since their sex fling with the older neighbors and she was pretty horny. "Well. I really need to get out and have some fun. I would love to go to the Club." Debbie set it up for a 10:00AM the next day. Amy thought she could politely turn her down if she made any passes.

"She really called?" Eric asked later when Amy finally told him. They were lying in their bed.

"Yes. I told her I would meet her." Amy answered.

"Without running it by me?" Eric said noticeably pissed.

"I don't have to ask you for permission for everything." Amy said.

"Remember rule number one." Eric said sharply.

"I'm not going to fuck her. At least not tomorrow morning. And if she is interested I'll tell her you will have to be included." Amy said pissed herself.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm used to us seducing someone as a team." His arms pulled her body into his. She pushed him away. "Not tonight." She turned and tried to get to sleep. An hour later she finally drifted off.

The doorbell rang exactly at 10:00 AM the next morning. Amy was in her khaki shorts and white silk blouse when she opened the door to see Mrs. Montgomery standing there in her short tennis outfit.

They exchanged greetings and Debbie stood back looking at Amy's curvaceous body. "Size 8?"

"Seven." Amy answered not sure why she asked.

"Good. I have a tennis outfit at the Club that should fit you perfectly."

"I'm not a tennis player." Amy laughed. Her only sport activity, since she could remember, was between the sheets.

"Don't worry I will show you the basics." Amy grabbed her purse and followed her out the door. Amy guessed she was in her mid-thirties. As they sat in her BWM Amy got a chance to check out her body. The tennis skirt was so high on her thighs Amy could see the white ruffles of her tennis panties. Her thighs were nice and muscular without any noticeable flab. Her breasts were somewhat flattened probably by a sports bra which normally didn't help flaunt a woman's chest.

Debbie caught her staring at her body and smiled. She had married John because her family insisted she settle down. After ten years of marriage he had finally gotten the message she was not interested in sex with him or any male. She knew he was sleeping with his personal assistant but really didn't care.

Eric was standing by the coffee pot when his boss came up behind him. "So, Debbie tells me your wife is going by the Club this morning."

"Yes. She is so excited to get out of the house." Eric said.

"All I can say is just be careful." John said smiling and smacking him on the back. Before Eric could reply he was gone.

Amy's mouth was open when the car pulled into the huge Country Club complex. They drove at least a mile before the car stopped at the front of the large club house. Amy and Debbie got their gear and watched the Valet drive the car to the lot. As Debbie guided her through the large lobby and to the locker room she was introduced to so many women she couldn't possibly remember their names. At the entrance to the locker room was a drink bar.

"Two of your specials." Debbie cried out to a short young girl working behind the bar. The girl smiled and moved over into the corner and poured some different liquids and ice into a blender.

"You've never lived until you've had one of these." Debbie whispered as the girl brought the two reddish drinks over in two tall glasses.

"What's in it?" Amy asked. She could hold her booze with the best of them but she normally wanted to know what she was taking into her body.

"Trust me." Debbie laughed. Amy watched as the boss's wife took a big sip. She smiled and wiped her mouth. Amy took a smaller sip in case she didn't like it. She did. It had a cherry flavor to it. She took a big gulp and smiled at the woman.

Amy felt the burn start at her throat and work its way downward. She was squirming in her seat when two ladies came up and introduced themselves. They were also wives of some junior executives and evidently had been to the club before.

"Jill and Tara right?" Amy asked trying to remember their names. The drink had caused some serious brain problems. Amy looked at the two women. Jill was short with a nice round ass and small breasts. Tara was just the opposite. Her long legs moved up and up under the tennis skirt and her top was about to pop the top two buttons on her polo shirt. Jill had short dark hair and of course Tara had long blonde hair.

"Do you have the indoor tennis court reserved?" Amy overheard Tara ask Debbie. "Yes." She giggled. Something was up and Amy didn't know what it was.

"Come on Amy." Debbie said as she pulled her off the long stool. Amy stumbled but managed to walk fast to catch up to the other three women.

They entered a woman's dressing room that was as plush as Amy had ever seen. "Try this on." Debbie said while holding a white tennis outfit towards Amy.

Amy realized the other three women were already dressed in their tennis outfits so they did not have to disrobe. She took the outfit and looked around for a changing room.

"Ha, ha." Debbie laughed. "Don't be shy. We're all girls here." The three of them were still sipping their drinks and made little effort to be looking at anything except Amy as she faced away from them and pulled her blouse over her head. She could feel the drink and the excitement as she pushed down her shorts and turned to grab the tennis skirt. It was missing. She turned to see Debbie holding it in her hand.

"Let me." Debbie said smiling. Amy thought about saying no but she remembered she was the boss's wife. Debbie moved over and sat on the short bench behind Amy's almost naked body. "Lift your leg." Amy did as she asked and watched the older woman's eyes focus on the crotch of her panties which were pretty damp.

"Very nice." Debbie complimented as Amy stepped her other leg into the short skirt.

Amy expected her to do the same with the tennis top but she was shocked when Debbie reached up to release her bra clasp. It fell off her shoulders and onto the floor. Her hard tip nips were on stage. Amy smiled as she pushed her chest out and waited for Debbie to pull the tennis top down over her bare breasts.

"Don't I need underwear?" Amy asked not sure if she wanted to be playing tennis without a bra and in her skimpy thongs.

"Not were we are going." Jill giggled.

"You girls are scaring me." Amy said as she followed them again out of the dressing room and down a long hallway. She saw a few women and a man and tried to make sure her skirt stayed down.

"In here." Debbie announced as they reached the end of the hallway. Amy noticed it was the only door painted black and didn't have a viewing window. As she entered the large room she heard the door slam behind her. She turned suddenly to see Debbie push a long bolt to lock the door.

"What is this?" Amy asked looking around. It was an indoor tennis court but it had no windows and only two doors. The one door was bolted shut and the other was an emergency exit.

"Heaven." Debbie laughed. "We can play tennis without anyone bothering us."

"I told you I am not very good at this game." Amy quickly injected.

"Don't worry I'm not either." Jill laughed.

"To make it even you will be on my team and Jill will match up with Tara." Debbie announced. They hit the ball back and forth for almost 30 minutes. Debbie stopped and showed Amy how to hold the racket and where to stand. She even had to explain the scoring system.

"So if we have zero we say love?" Amy giggled. She was starting to really feel the drinks.

"Yes Love we say Love." Debbie answered.

Amy noticed the other two women laughing at every thing the boss's wife said. She was getting sick of how much brownnosing they were doing.

"When you are at the net and I'm serving you must lean forward and be ready for a hard return on your side." Debbie told Amy. Amy grinned over her shoulder while she did as Debbie said. Her short skirt moved up over her hips showing Debbie her nearly naked ass cheeks. She spread her legs enough for Debbie to see her pussy mound between her thighs. If she was going to seduce Debbie into having sex with her and Eric she would have to turn her on a lot.

When Amy served she saw Debbie lean forward and her skirt move up over her ruffled tennis panties. She thought they looked silly and began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Debbie asked.

"I'm sorry. I've never seen panties like those before." Amy chuckled.

Debbie grinned. "OK. I'll take them off." She reached up under her skirt and pulled the ruffle darlings down her tanned thighs and off her feet. "How's this?" She asked as she leaned forward again. Debbie's light pink bikini panties were wedged deep into her ass crack. It looked as if she was not wearing any panties.

1...345678