The Seducers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Todd pulled his spent prick from Pat's pussy she pulled his head up and looked at him. "Are you Todd Martin?" She asked. "Yes ma'im." He answered. He looked at her and stopped. He had just fucked his biology teacher. And the neat thing about it was that it wasn't the last time that night.

Early the next morning Amy and Eric got up and showered together. They grabbed their stuff and tiptoed out the door. As the hallway door opened the light in on the bed. Both couples had ended up head to toe. Geri opened her eyes and smiled. "Have a nice honeymoon." She turned her head and kissed Jack's limp prick near her head. Amy knew it wouldn't be limp very long. Jack had picked the honeymoon location and Amy didn't know where it was until he headed the car to the mountains. He had picked a honeymoon resort where every couple had their own cabin. Some of the cabins were larger and included a Jacuzzi or even a small in-room swimming pool and sauna. They checked in and headed up the small slope to their cabin. They passed about six couples walking up or down the hill. Jack was quick to check out the asses of a few women heading up the hill.

"I really like that one." He said as they passed a woman whose denim skirt barely hid her ass. She heard the car coming and turned to wave. Amy waved back.

"I think it's going to be really hard seducing a recently married couple." Eric said looking at the girl's tight blouse.

"That makes it even more exciting." Amy said as she grabbed the bulge forming in Eric's pants. "Down girl." He said.

They checked out the room and saw the glass wall separating the bedroom from the small swimming pool which had mirrored walls. "Hey." He said as he watched Amy strip off her jeans, blouse and underwear. She jumped into the pool splashing water up on the mirrors. Eric was naked in a flash and dove down between her legs. As he went by her body he grabbed her thighs and kissed her pussy mound.

For the first time since they could remember they made love without someone else involved. It wasn't bad but they both looked forward to their next conquest.

They barely made it down to the supper meal where the social director announced the daily activities for the next day. He also made a habit of trying to embarrass couples as they came and went.

"We know what you two have been doing." He announced in the microphone as Amy and Eric walked by. "Yep." Eric said giving the thumbs up. Everyone laughed. They looked around for some empty seats and noticed the girl who had waved at them as they drove up to their cabin. She waved again to invite them to sit with her and her new husband.

"Can we sit with you?" Amy asked politely. She smiled at the young guy who seemed to be checking out her body in her short skirt and haltered top.

"I'm Amy and this is Eric." "Mary Beth and Bobby." The girl said.

"Where are you from?" Mary Beth asked.

"DC." Eric answered. The girl didn't seem to understand.

"Washington." Amy said to help her out. "Where are you from?"

"Bartsville." She answered and laughed. "Nobody here ever heard of it."

"Me neither." Eric laughed. The girl was dumb as a rock. Perfect.

"It's upstate." The Bobby said.

Bobby wasn't real excited being at the resort. They were spending money they really needed to pay off some bills but Mary Beth insisted. They had the smallest room with no frills. He noticed Amy looking and smiling at him at times. He had experienced other women flirting with him but to have it done at a honeymoon resort puzzled him. But, she was such a knockout he could resist to flirt back a little.

"What are you doing after dinner?" Amy asked.

"Nothing I guess." Mary Beth said looking at her husband. They didn't have a whole lot of cash to buy drinks.

"How about we treat you to some wine and beer at the lounge?" Eric suggested.

Bobby was insulted thinking they figured they had no money but when Amy put her hand on his leg and smiled he couldn't say no. The four of them headed to the bar.

"Let me order the wine." Amy said. She picked a nice sweet fruity wine that she knew Mary Beth would drink. "Beer?" Eric asked Bobby. He shook his head yes. They moved into a booth with a round table. As they moved into their seats Amy scooted up close to Bobby.

"You must have played football in high school." Amy said to Bobby as she squeezed his biceps. He smiled. "Quarterback."

"I loved it when you reached up under the guy's ass and take the ball." Amy giggled. Her fingers were gently massaging his muscles.

"You will have to show me how you do it later." She said as her thigh moved over to push against his.

"Silly. He does it with another guy." Mary Beth laughed as she started feeling the effects of the few sips of wine.

"Not with me." Eric said holding his hands out in front of him. Everyone laughed. The first bottle of wine and two beers came and went. "How about another round?" Eric asked. He could hear Mary Beth giggling even on things not remotely funny.

Amy had dropped her hand to her own leg first and had slowly transferred it over to Bobby's. If it bothered him he didn't let on. Even when her hand moved patiently up his thigh he continued to talk like nothing was going on.

"How long have you two been together?" Amy asked as her pinkie brushed against the top of his thigh.

"Three years." Mary Beth giggled.

"I take it that you have lived together." Amy continued. Her pinkie moved in small circles until she touched the metal of his zipper.

"Kind of." Bobby said as he moved his body lower on the seat to give her room. "We lived at Mary Beth's house with her parents." Amy's other fingers moved over to join her pinkie. She didn't know what Bobby had under there but it was sure pushing out his jeans. Her fingers curled around his bulge and squeezed. He coughed and took a big drink of beer.

"That must have been tough. I guess making noise when you were doing it was a no-no." Eric laughed. He could see Amy's arm pointing at Bobby's stomach.

"Doing what?" Mary Beth asked. No one said anything until she finally figured it out. "Oh. You mean fucking." She giggled. The rest of them laughed.

"At first I tried to stay quiet but Bobby's too big..." She stopped and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh....I shouldn't say things like that."

Bobby's hard-on was curled in his pants while this woman touched and squeezed it. He had to straighten it out. "Mary Beth. Call the waitress over here." He said. As she turned to look for the waitress Bobby reached down the front of his pants and straightened out his hard-on. He looked over and saw Eric smiling.

"I've would have done that for you." Amy whispered as Mary Beth yelled at the waitress. Bobby smiled and took another drink. This honeymoon may be fun after all he thought.

Amy now had a free run to move her fingers up his shaft and back down. Eric was big but this man was huge.

"Did you want another round?" The waitress asked.

"Well yes. But can we have it to go?" Eric asked. "Would you two like to see our indoor swimming pool?" He guessed they could not afford the most expensive room and was right.

"You have one of those swimming pools in your room?" Mary Beth asked. "I wanted one but Bobby said no." She gave him a dirty look.

Eric charged the bar bill on their room and the four of them moved out of the main building and up the hill. Bobby held on to Mary Beth who was a little wobbly. He had read about swingers before and knew they had met a pair tonight. Right now he couldn't wait to share his wife as long as he got a chance to fuck the long-legged blonde walking in front of him.

"LOOK AT THAT!" Mary Beth yelled as she walked into the bedroom and saw the pool. "And it's private." She whispered and laughed. "You can go skinny dipping and no one would know it." They walked out the glass door and stood by the pool.

"What's that?" Mary Beth asked looking at the wooden door on the other side of the pool.

"A sauna." Amy answered. She could see Bobby's bulge had not gone down much. He saw her looking at it and smiled. She smiled back.

"Sauna. I've never been in a sauna before." Mary Beth said.

"Come on and I'll take you in." Eric said grabbing her arm. She smiled and looked at her husband while she stuck her tongue out at him.

Amy and Bobby watched Eric and Mary Beth go into the sauna and shut the door. "Want to go swimming?" She asked as she unsnapped the button on her skirt.

"I didn't bring a suit." Bobby answered as he watched her pull the skirt open and dropped it at her feet. She stood in her halter top and pink panties. She grinned as she pulled the halter top up off her naked breasts and quickly pushed down her panties. "Who needs a suit?" She laughed as she saw his eyes fucking her body. She jumped into the warm water and looked up to see if he would go for it.

Bobby knew Mary Beth could quickly call a halt to this but he had to try even if it only lasted a few minutes until she came out. He pulled his shirt over his head and pushed down his jeans. He stood in his briefs and looked down to see her baby blue eyes looking at his hands. She smiled as he pushed them over his prick. He had seen that smile before when women saw his 11 inch prick for the first time. He dove into the water.

"God. It's so hot in here." Mary Beth said as she sat on the wooden bench.

Eric laughed. "Normally you are not wearing any clothes."

"Really?" She giggled. "Maybe we can borrow your room sometime?"

"Why not now?" Eric asked. He hoped the wine had lowered her modesty. It had.

"Naked?" She asked with a giggle.

"As far as you want to go."

"OK but don't look." Mary Beth giggled. Eric turned and looked away as she pulled the blouse and skirt off. She sat down in only her plain white underwear. "OK."

Eric turned and saw her sitting with her eyes closed. "You're beautiful." He said not lying. Her body was pure white and she had wonderful curves.

"I hope Bobby doesn't come in here." She smiled as she leaned back to show this handsome man her filled bra. Eric had heard the two splashed and knew Amy would be keeping him busy for a while. "He won't." Eric said as he started a slow removal of his clothes. She looked away but periodically peeked and giggled. He sat back down next to her in only his boxers. His prick was tenting up the front.

"You care if I take these off?" Eric asked as he put his fingers in the waistband of his underwear.

"I guess it's OK." She giggled and looked away. He pulled them over his hard-on and tossed them on the bench. "That feels better."

Mary Beth turned while looking upward and slowly lowered her eyes seeing his excited state. "Oh my." She said while turning back around.

"Why don't you join me?" Eric said while reaching over to release her bra straps. "OH!" She cried out as the bra fell from her ivory orbs. Her hands moved up quickly to cover them. "You are so bad." She giggled. She turned and stared down at his pecker.

"You sure Bobby won't come in?" She asked. Her body was on fire.

"I'm sure." Eric said. She stood up and walked to the door to look out the small window.

Amy waited for Bobby to surface in front of her. "Float on your back." She told him. He smiled and did as she asked. His hard-on came up first like a periscope. His body came out and he floated for a few seconds but started to sink. Amy moved her hands up and cupped his ass cheeks. She raised him back up.

"Thanks." Bobby said.

"My pleasure." Amy said as she moved her head forward to nibble on the side of his dripping penis. "Mine too." Bobby moaned as her mouth sucked in the crown. Her tongue slowly moved around and around the tip.

Mary Beth gasped when she saw Amy's mouth sucking on her new husband's prick. At first she was jealous but remembered she was standing in only her panties while a handsome man sat naked behind her. She smiled as she slowly pushed the white panties over her white ass cheeks.

Eric stood and moved behind her as she stood. His prick pushed against her bare buttocks. "What are they doing?" He whispered in his ear while his hands moved around to gently caress her soft tits.

"She's sucking his..." Mary Beth started to say but stopped.

"His prick?" Eric asked. One of his hands moved down her creamy stomach into her full forest of pubic hair. She moaned when he pushed against her hard knob. She turned to face him and grabbed his hard-on.

"We shouldn't do this." She said before her mouth found his. They sucked face for over a minute while they touched each others genitals. "Why not?" Eric asked as he came up for air.

"We are both on our honeymoons." She said as she sucked his tongue into her mouth like it was his prick.

"On honeymoons you are supposed to fuck." Eric groaned as her hand stroke him faster and faster.

"Yes. But it's supposed to be your spouse." She laughed as she pulled him over to the bench to lie down on the towels.

"Will you be my wife? Tonight?" Eric asked as he aimed his prick at her dark hole.

"I would love to." She moaned as she pulled him deep inside of her.

Bobby was almost ready to pop when he thought of Mary Beth. They had been in there a long time and should have come out by now. He pulled Amy's mouth off his prick.

"What do you think is taking so long?" He asked.

"Probably this." She laughed as she pulled his body over to the steps. She guided him over to the lounge chair and pulled off the cover. Bobby watched her lay it on the edge of the pool. She lay on her back and curled her finger for him to join her. "I've got to have that inside me."

Bobby's question was answered when he heard Mary Beth's climax. Amy's eyes opened wide when the thickest prick she had ever had entered her tunnel of love. "You big hunk of man. Fuck me." She commanded. "Yes ma'im." Bobby said as he pumped his meat in and out of her tight hole.

Eric and Mary Beth gathered their clothes and walked out to stand over their spouses as they fucked next to the pool. "Want to cool off?" Eric asked. Mary Beth pushed him into the pool. The four of them dried off and later on fucked next to each other on the large bed.

As Bobby and Mary Beth left the next morning they asked if they would see them again during the week.

"Probably not. This is our honeymoon." Amy said as she stood naked next to her nude husband in the doorway. They closed the door.

About a month later Eric and Amy moved into their first home. Their parents had given them enough money for a down payment and although it wasn't that big it was in a nice neighborhood. They had been so busy buying the home and packing they didn't have time to do any seducing.

"I'm tired of all this moving shit." Eric said as they sat on their patio overlooking an above ground pool. "When are we going to get back to our love?" He asked Amy who was almost asleep on the lounge chair.

"What? Oh...please. I can't even thing about fucking somebody right now." She moaned.

Betty and Joe peeked out their kitchen window and saw the young couple taking a break from moving in. "Should we go over and meet them now? Betty asked.

"Sure." Bob answered. The two new neighbors looked the same age as their own children who were both married.

Amy was dozing when she heard someone yell. "Hello neighbors." She struggled to open her eyes to see an older couple walk up to their patio carrying a chocolate cake.

"Hi." Eric said. They had not had lunch or dinner and the cake looked very good right now.

The two introduced themselves and they spent some time getting to know their backgrounds. As the two elder couple left Amy said, "They remind me of my parents."

The next morning while Eric walked out to get the newspaper he saw a woman on the other side walking out to get her newspaper. "Good morning." He shouted. He was so glad not everyone was older. The woman was startled when she saw the new handsome neighbor.

She tried to fix her hair and pulled her housecoat closed at the same time. "Hi." She said softly as she tried to hurry back to the protection of her house.

"I'm Eric." He said hoping she would stop.

"I'm Kay." She shouted. "I'll come by later." She hurried into the garage.

Eric walked in the house and found Amy unpacking some glasses in the kitchen. "I met one of our younger neighbors." "Oh yeah?" She said detecting the excitement in his voice. She knew when he was ready for a seduction. "Easy or hard?"

"Probably hard. She seemed to be very shy." Eric said. He just loved the thrill of going after the more difficult ones.

"How did she look?" Amy said starting to feel the tingle between her thighs. It had been a month since their honeymoon orgy. "I couldn't tell. She was well covered." Eric answered. "Why don't you check it out for me?"

"Sure." Amy said. They normally got as much information on their victims as possible. Later than morning Amy knocked on the woman's door. She peeked out.

"Hi. I'm Amy your new neighbor." The woman announced opening the door.

"Hi. I'm Carol." She said softly. She opened the door and stood in her exercise clothing. "I was on the treadmill."

"Great. Can I see it? I was thinking of getting one myself." She lied. The woman opened the door.

Amy followed the woman down into the basement and saw the nice exercise area they had set up. "Wow." She exclaimed as she imagine all the sexual positions she could think of on the equipment.

"Do you mind if I do the treadmill?" Carol asked. "Sure." Amy said. She moved her hand into her purse and pulled out the small spy camera. The light was bright enough to get the shots she wanted.

Carol pulled off her sweatshirt which was so big it fell below her ass. She normally didn't like to wear such skimpy clothing but this was another woman. She pulled the tight bottoms from her ass crack and climbed up on the treadmill. As she ran Amy moved behind her. CLICK.

"Care if I use the exercise bike?" Amy asked. Carol said no. Amy pulled up her short skirt and climbed up on the thin bicycle seat. Her thinly covered panties did little to protect her pussy from rubbing against the seat as she peddled slowly.

"I normally work out in the raw." Amy said as she felt the heat building up in her loins.

"Really?" Carol said panting. She tried not to stare at the woman's panties exposed openly between her peddling legs. "I could never do that."

"Why not? You would be working out alone and no one would see you." Amy said. She noticed Carol's nipples poking out the front of her leotard.

"I don't know. I guess I not comfortable being naked except in the shower." She turned up the speed and ran faster.

"I'm just the opposite. I wish I could go naked all day." Amy laughed. The skirt had ridden up over her stomach. "Care if I take this off?" Amy asked without waiting for an answer she pulled her tee shirt over her head.

Carol almost fell off the treadmill when she saw the woman's naked breasts. She was not wearing a bra. "Er....No I guess not." She said realizing it didn't matter now.

"And this..." Amy laughed as she pulled the wrap-around skirt off her hips. She peddled in only her white thongs.

"God. I wish I could be as free as you." Carol said notably embarrassed. She hit the stop button and stepped to the side while the treadmill stopped. "Want to trade?"

"Sure." Amy said as she stood up in her panties and walked by her new neighbor.

"Why don't you take off your leotard?" Amy asked as she stepped up on the treadmill.

"I wish I could." Carol said.

"It's just us girls." Amy laughed as she started a slow walk.

Carol looked around like someone was looking. "Come on." Amy said.

"I guess I'm being silly." She said as she pulled the shoulder straps of the leotard off her shoulders. She didn't look at Amy as she pulled the elastic material down off her naked breasts. They were not as large as Amy's but they were very firm. Her nipples were much larger and right now much harder.

123456...8