The Seducers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"I know. Some of the women like it." Gail replied. "Please don't say anything."

"I won't if....." Amy said with a sly grin.,

"Oh please anything." Gail begged.

"I want you to use your mouth instead of your fingers." Amy said sharply.

Gail knew she had been had by Amy but there was really nothing she could do. If Amy reported her she would lose a large part of her income and would not be able to do massages again. She had touched women before but never with her mouth. She watched as Amy pulled off the towel and opened her legs. Gail walked to the bottom of the table and leaned forward.

Amy had gained her revenge for the girl who took the head cheerleader position from her years before. She looked down to see Gail's eyes locked onto her golden pussy mound. Gail's mouth opened and her long pink tongue snaked out and gently licked across Amy's clit.

Gail realized it was not as bad as she thought it might be. Sure, she was a girl who she did not like as a teen but right now her job depended on how good she was at eating pussy. Gail recalled the many times her boyfriends went down on her and what type of mouth caressing she liked. She remembered and sucked Amy's hard pleasure knob between her lips and flicked her tongue across it. Amy moaned.

Amy tried to hold back her climax to keep Gail's lips and tongue in and out of her damp pussy folds. But, it was too much as she grabbed Gail's head and held it tightly against her pussy when she exploded. "OH YES!" She cried.

Gail kept licking Amy's dampness until finally she moved her body to the side and off the table. "That was very nice." Amy said as she pulled her panties up over her damp crotch.

"I enjoyed it too." Gail said smiling. "Please ask for me again and I promise to be even better next time."

"Actually I met a couple of women yesterday who are members here who would love your special treatment." Amy said thinking of Jill and Tara. "I'll put in a good word for you."

"Thanks Amy. I want to say I'm sorry for being such as ass when we were younger." Gail said as she watched Amy reaching into her purse to pull out a $50 bill.

"That was then. This is now." Amy said as she handled the money to Gail and leaned forward to kiss her on her lips. Gail was surprised when Amy's tongue moved into her mouth to find hers They frenched for almost a minute until Amy broke away.

"I would like to introduce you to my husband sometime." Amy said as she walked out the door.

"I would love it." Gail whispered as she put the $50 tip in her own purse.

Amy didn't mention Gail to Eric and figured it would be her secret. The next morning she received another phone call from Debbie.

"Saturday night you and Eric are invited to our home for the annual employee appreciation party."

"Really?" Amy asked. "Eric didn't say anything to me."

"You know how men are." Debbie laughed. "Can't live with them, can't live with them."

"I'll have to run it by Eric tonight." Amy replied. She hung up and thought about calling him. What she didn't know was Debbie was calling from her husband's office who was out of town. She asked John's secretary to ask Eric to come to John's office.

Eric answered the secretary's call and quickly headed towards John's office. As he walked from his desk the phone rang. He didn't bother to pick it up.

"Go on in." The secretary said as Eric walked up to John's office door. Eric turned the corner and was surprised to see Debbie Montgomery sitting behind John's desk.

"Hello Eric." She said smiling. At least she remembered my name this time. He thought.

"Hello Mrs. Montgomery." He said unsure why she wanted to talk to him.

"Please call me Debbie."

"OK. Debbie." He answered.

"I'm having an employee appreciation party at my home on Saturday evening and would love for Amy and you to attend."

"I saw the notice but thought it was only for the senior management team." Eric answered.

"It is but I can pull some strings to get you invited." She said. "It might even help your career."

It hit Eric that Amy had indeed gotten to Debbie and her refusal to see her was making the older women desperate." Eric looked at the woman's breasts and remembered what Amy hold told him about her nipple and clit rings.

"I don't know if I can go to a party where I'm not supposed to be." Eric said trying to get the women even more desperate.

Debbie knew she was getting nowhere with this man and her patience was wearing out. She stood and moved over to the door and closed it. Eric stood nervously by the desk as the boss's wife turned and walked to within inches of his body. She looked him in the eye.

"What's it going to take to get you to my house on Saturday?" She whispered.

"I don't understand." Eric stuttered.

"Will it take this?" She asked as her eyes never left his. Her fingers moved down his sides to his belt. She traced his belt around to his bucket and pulled. Eric took a deep breath as she released his belt and unzipped his fly.

"Mrs. Montgome....I mean Debbie." He gasped as her fingers moved down into the opening in his boxers to find his bare prick which was starting to harden. Her fingers gently gripped around its circumference and started a slow jerking off motion.

"My. You are a big boy. Aren't you?" She commented as his prick expanded rapidly in her grip. Sex with a man was not her favorite thing so she tried to speed up to get him off quickly. Eric gasped when he felt the dam about to burst open.

"You coming?" She chuckled.

"Oh yes." He moaned as the steam pressure was about to blow the safety valve.

"No. I mean are you coming to the party?" She could feel his hot juices as they raced up his penis and quickly out onto her hand and his pants.

"Yes." He said as she let go of his bright red rod. "We will be there."

"Good. Don't let me down." She said handing him some tissues to clean off his pants while she wiped her hands. "That's all." She moved back to the desk and picked up the phone.

Eric tried not to look guilty as he walked back to his desk. The other guys looked at him and he tried not to show that the boss's wife had just jerked him off.

Eric couldn't wait to tell Amy when he returned her call. "She did what?" Amy asked because she couldn't understand his whispering. "Jerk? She jerked you off?"

Eric hung up the phone and had trouble concentrating. He couldn't wait to be between her thighs ramming his long prick into her shaved pussy.

Saturday came and Amy spent most of the morning picking out the right dress for the party. She decided on a long black dress with a slit high up the right side. She also bought some black garters, hose and thongs.

"What is the plan?" Eric said as she walked into the front foyer.

"I tease her until she agrees to have sex with both of us." Amy answered. Teasing a woman would be different than a man. All a man needs is a little flash of panties and he is finished. A woman wants sexy words and gentle touches.

"What about John?" Eric asked. He was nervous John would not approve and he could loose his job.

"Don't worry about him. My friend Tara will keep him busy." Amy replied. She had set it up with Tara to invite John to a secluded place in the large mansion.

Amy and Eric made it a point to arrive late. The party was in full motion as couples and singles grouped in conversations. When Amy walked in everyone stopped and stared. She smiled and saw Debbie heading her way.

"Wow. You look marvelous." Debbie said taking her hand and pulling her away from Eric.

"Hello Deb..." Eric started to say but watched their backs as they walked to the bar.

"Want another one of those special drinks?" Debbie asked. Amy shook her head no. She wanted to have her wits when Debbie made her pass.

Debbie was upset Amy would not drink but didn't let it show. "Come on and I'll show you the house."

"Want me to get Eric?" Amy asked already knowing her answer.

"Oh no. He is busy." Debbie answered. Amy turned to see Eric speaking to another man she did not know.

Debbie pulled Amy thought the bottom floor showing her the sun room, the library, the craft room, dining room, and huge den. She opened the patio doors in the den and they stood looking out over a beautiful sunset. Debbie's hand slipped around Amy's waist and pulled her until their hips touched.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Debbie whispered. Her hand moved down until she felt the straps of Amy's thong and garter belt. Amy pushed away and out the door. She stood smiling as Debbie moved up directly behind her.

"It's not as beautiful as you." Debbie purred in Amy's ear Amy felt the woman's breast crush against her back.

"Thank you." Amy answered. She leaned back slightly until her buttocks pressed against Debbie's lower stomach.

"Have you ever made love with a woman?" Debbie whispered as her mouth found Amy's earlobe.

Amy felt a shiver move up her spine. "Not really." She remembered how nice Gail's mouth felt on her pussy.

"What does not really mean." Debbie asked while her hands moved around to the front of Amy's stomach.

"Just some touching and some kissing." Amy replied. Debbie's fingers moved up over her thinly covered breasts. She quickly found Amy's hard nipples and toyed with them.

"Will you touch and kiss with me?" Debbie asked. Her fingers moved up and down inside Amy's dress until she was cupping the younger woman's naked breast.

"I can't." Amy said as she pulled Debbie's hand from her dress. "My husband."

"Your husband is weak." Debbie said upset this was not going anywhere.

"Sorry. I only do things with my husband." She turned and walked quickly by Debbie. Before Debbie could catch her she was back in the main room talking to Tara. Debbie stood back and watched.

"Are you all set?" Amy asked. Tara grinned. "Yes. He has already grabbed my ass while we were in the kitchen."

"Good. I think things will be warming up very quickly." Amy chuckled. She turned and headed into the restroom.

Debbie grabbed the restroom door key and looked around to make sure no one saw her as she quickly unlocked the door and flew into the potty room. Amy was standing by the sink looking in the mirror when the door flew open.

"Debbie! What?" Amy said startled. Debbie wasted little time and fell to her knees in front of the young woman. Her hands quickly moved up Amy's legs until she touched her bare thighs above the garter snaps.

Amy smiled as she felt the woman pull her thongs down over her buttocks and off her feet.

"Debbie. We can't do this." Amy said seriously. She watched the frantic woman pull up her skirt and push her face up to her stomach. When Debbie's tongue touched Amy's pussy Amy jumped to the side. Debbie dove after her but was not quick enough as Amy opened the door. Another woman stood staring at Debbie lying on the floor holding a pair of black thongs.

"Fuck." Debbie cried out and slammed the door on the woman's face.

Amy found Eric on the patio speaking with a nice looking woman. "Hi." Amy said as she moved between them. "I'm Amy. Eric's wife."

"Marnie." The woman said.

"Marnie works with me." Eric replied. Eric knew he could have Marnie with very little effort. She was recently divorced and flirted with him on more than one occasion.

"You never told me you worked with such nice looking women." Amy said smiling. Her taste in women was increasing daily.

"He never told me how beautiful his wife was either." Marnie said.

"Thank you. You'll have to come to our house some night." Amy said licking her lips.

"I would like that." Marnie said. "Me too." Eric quickly injected.

Future seductions were being made but all of them so far have been women. Amy saw Debbie turn the corner and quickly moved into the den. She hid by a large plant until Debbie went the other way. She was ready to leave when she heard someone giggling. She peeked around the corner and saw Tara sitting back on the long sofa. One of her legs was in John's hands as he knelt before her. "That tickles." She laughed. Her leg was held so high Amy knew John could see all the way up to her panties. If she was wearing any.

"I see Paris, I see France I see Tara's underpants." John sang out. Amy had to bite her lips to keep from laughing. "Good. John was busy." She made it back to Eric and Marnie.

"Debbie was looking for you." Eric said. "She told me to find you and to bring you upstairs."

"Yes. And, I think she meant business." Marnie laughed. Everyone in the office knew Debbie always went after the junior executive's wives. Amy brushed her hair with her fingers. "I'm ready when you are." Eric smiled and they said goodbye to Marnie.

"Are you up for this?" Amy asked Eric who turned to show her his hard-on. "Very up." He laughed.

They moved down the huge marble hallway and stopped at a double door that had to be the master bedroom. One of the doors was not closed all the way so they pushed it open. Lying on the bed in front of them was Debbie with a smile on her face.

"Welcome to my world." She laughed. She was wearing a long sheer negligee which did little to hide her dark nipples and pussy lips.

"Please undress and let me watch." She said giggling. She did not seem as nasty as she did at the Club.

Eric and Amy took their time undressing. This was their first threesome and they wanted to enjoy it. Amy stood in her garter belt and stockings while Eric pushed off his boxers. He definitely was up.

"I want to think you for taking care of my husband." She said to Amy.

"No problem. Tara was more than willing to help." Amy said moving closer to the bed while Eric walked to the other side. They both crawled up on the bed at the same time. Debbie's eyes closed as they each took a nipple and gold ring into their mouths. Their mouths moved all over the woman's body using tricks they had perfected themselves. Debbie was climbing the wall when she felt Amy's body moving up to straddle her breasts.

"Ready for a treat?" Amy asked as she pushed her hot pussy forward against Debbie's mouth. Debbie's mouth opened wide not to engulf Amy's pussy but because Eric's prick was moving slowly into her pussy.

Debbie's twisted and turned while she sucked Amy's hot hole while Eric pounded his prick deep into her.

"OH GOD!" She cried. Of the many times she had sex before nothing compared to what this younger couple was doing to her body. She even liked the thickness of Eric's hard prick.

Debbie couldn't count the number of times she had climaxed. Her body was like putty as they maneuvered her body into positions even she had not attempted before. She came last as Amy's lips sucked on the gold clit ring and her hard knob at the same time. It was the first time Amy had ever brought a woman off that way. It was a lot of fun.

The following week Eric was promoted to the next level. Tara's husband was the other junior executive to make it. Sometimes to get ahead in this world you have to just fuck your way to the top. Amy's days were mostly spent at the Club. Gail and she became the best of friends and Gail even stayed over on some weekends. Marnie also was a frequent visitor and showed Amy even more of the lesbian ways. Yes. The life of a seducer was good. The only problem is that you sometimes get bored and look for new pray.

"How about Jack and Susanne?" Amy asked Eric while lying in bed.

"Susanne is not my type." Eric replied.

"When is any woman not your type?" Amy laughed.

"How about some of your Club lady friends? Eric asked.

"Not much pickings left." She sighed.

"How about a threesome with another man? Why does it have to be always with a woman?" Amy asked.

"I'm not into men." Eric answered.

"How do you know unless you try it?" She asked.

"Believe me I know."

"Really?" Amy laughed. The next day she invited their real estate agent over for dinner. For some reason she knew he swung both ways.

Note: I wanted to try a longer story to see how the readers like it. Let me know. Don't forget to vote. Thanks...Slickman.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers
1...345678