The Seducers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers

"The mountains are beautiful and we hope to do some exploring." Her fingers searched until she found the zipper tab.

"They are not really mountains. Aren't they hills?" Aunt Nancy asked.

Amy pulled down the zipper and Todd slid forward in his chair to give her access to the fly on his boxers. Her slim and experienced fingers quickly found his hot penis and pulled it out until it slowly filled her hand.

"Size is relative." She said as her fist measured his length. A good six inches she thought. "To some they are mountains and to others hills."

Todd moaned as her fingers moved down to his balls. She gently cupped them in her hand. "We may play some golf." She giggled.

Uncle Johnny perked up when he heard the word golf. "I used to golf in my younger years. I had a hole in one." He said proudly. "Have you ever had a hole in one?" He asked.

"Not really." Her fingers moved back up his rod and stroked him slowly up and down. "It usually takes me a lot more strokes to finish." She smiled as she counted seven strokes. Todd's eyes rolled back in his head when his hot juices shot up over her hand. "What do you call it if you get three over par?" Amy asked as she saw Todd grab his napkin to clean up the mess.

"For a par four it's a triple bogey." Uncle Johnny answered.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, the cutting of the cake." The announcer said.

As Amy stood up she whispered in Todd's ear. "Would you like a hole in one later?" He looked up at her and nodded his head yes.

Eric moved in the room and saw Amy standing up at a table where Todd was sitting. He smiled. The seduction was working well. They met at the table where the cake was located and Eric saw something white on Amy's hand. It looked like icing.

"Were you sampling the cake before I got here?" He asked with a smile.

Amy looked down at her hand and licked the white sweetness off with one long swipe. "Yummy." She said. She knew she would get a whole mouthful later.

The rest of the wedding went pretty quick. Amy and Eric looked for Ann and Jack to see if they could entice them to visit the honeymoon suite. "Have you seen them lately?" Amy asked as they looked around the room.

"No. I think we may have scared them off." Eric answered.

"Well we still have Geri and Todd." She said. "Geri has her own room since she is in the wedding party and I'm sure Todd will still be around."

The band played the last dance and afterwards everyone said goodbye. Eric saw Todd and Geri dancing and arguing. Todd walked away and Eric took Geri in his arms. Amy moved quickly after Todd.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked.

"He's such an ass sometimes." She said upset. "I told him I wanted to see you later tonight and he got mad."

"Did he tell you that Amy jerked him off at the table earlier?" Eric asked.

Geri stopped dancing and looked at him. "She did?" Eric smiled and shook his head yes.

"It's the ol' double standard. It's OK for a guy to fool around but not his girl." Eric said knowing she would be soon running to his room.

Most everyone was gone from the hall and the music stopped. "Come to the honeymoon suite in about 15 minutes." He said as he kissed her on her forehead. He watched as she walked upstairs to her room.

Amy caught Todd as the elevator door was about to close. "Wait."

Todd moved back to let her in. The door closed. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." He lied. As much as he wanted to mess around with Amy he didn't want his girlfriend to do the same with Eric.

"I think I know what it is." She said as she moved over next to him as they watched the light progress through the numbers over the door. "You don't want to come to my room do you?"

"I do...but." He said with his head down.

"You don't want Geri to come do you?"

"No."

"Men. You are all alike. You need to learn that a woman gets just as horny as you guys do."

Todd's head looked up. She kept going.

"Instead of fumbling around with sex why not learn as much as fast as you can?"

"But, what if she likes him and not me. I'm not very experienced."

"You will be when you leave." Amy laughed.

The elevator stopped and the door opened on their floor. "Think about if you want to join us." She whispered as her mouth found his. He might not be experienced with sex but he could french with the best of them. "Wow." Amy said as she broke the kiss. "You are some kisser." Amy got off the elevator and the door closed behind her. She knew he would not be able to stay away.

Eric was waiting for her as she knocked on the large door. He opened the door and stood in only his trousers and suspenders. "Well?"

"He'll be here." She said as she squeezed by him and closed the door behind her. "Geri coming?"

"Yes. Did you know they made stick-on bra cups?"

Amy laughed. "I guess you got the chance to explore Geri's undergarments." Amy stripped off her wedding gown and stood in her pure white teddy and garter belt. She grabbed her white silk clinging robe and the phone rang.

Amy picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Amy. This is Ann."

Amy smiled and cupped her hand over the phone. "It's Ann." She whispered to Eric who gave her thumbs up.

"What. OK. Sure. How about 45 minutes?" Amy hung up the phone.

"They want to come up. I told her 45 minutes to get Todd and Geri comfortable."

Five minutes later Geri and Todd stood in their doorway holding hands.

"Come in. We won't bite." Amy laughed. Nibble a little she laughed to herself.

"Please don't be nervous." Amy said as she turned down the lights. "If you don't want to do something just say so." She moved over to Todd and moved her lips to his. His eyes stayed open looking at Geri to see her reaction. She smiled as she saw Eric motion for her to join her on the bed.

"Care to dance with the bride?" Amy asked as she pulled his young slim body into hers. Her lips moved to his neck and ears. "I'm going to eat you up." She whispered. His body shivered as her lips sucked on his earlobe like it was a small penis. "Do you want to dance?" Eric asked Geri who sat back on the bed with her arms straight out behind her.

"No. I just want to watch." She said. Eric smiled and kept his hands off her as they watched Amy go to work. Since he was not wearing his tux jacket she slipped his suspenders off his shoulders and his pants rapidly fell at his feet. "Wow. I really like suspenders." She laughed as she picked them up and folded them. She sat them on the chair and continued to open her virgin wedding present. She unsnapped his cumber bun and sat it on his pants. His long white shirt covered his body down to his knees.

"Have you ever seen him naked?" Eric whispered as they watched Amy slowly unbutton his long shirt. Geri shook her head no as she was about to see a naked male for the first time. She had jerked him off in the back seat of his dad's car but it was so dark she couldn't see it or him. She was so involved with Amy and Todd she didn't notice Eric's lips on her bare shoulder.

"What do we have here?" Amy giggled as she opened the shirt to expose his boxers sticking straight out in the front. She removed the shirt and started to push his boxers down over his pulsating hard-on. He stopped her. She looked up at him and saw him looking at Eric and Geri. He was shy.

"Forget they are here." Amy said as she pulled his hands from his waistband. She smiled when she saw his eyes closed. Amy moved her body away so Geri would see his nakedness for the first time. The boxers moved down and over his prick which sprang out as the underwear went by. Amy had guess right about the six hard inches.

"I think he likes me." Amy laughed. She turned to see Geri's eyes opened wide. She was biting her lower lip. "Want to touch it?" Geri didn't reply but sat up on the bed as Amy guided Todd over to the young girl's knees. His prick was eye level to the girl.

"Go ahead." Amy ordered. Geri's right hand moved off the bed and up to gently touch the spongy crown. Todd's eyes opened as he looked down to see Geri's fingers moved down his pink shaft to his balls. She cupped them and quickly moved back up the pole. "Oh." Todd moaned.

"Don't you think Todd should get to see Geri naked too?" Eric asked his bride. Geri stopped stroking her boyfriend's penis. She tensed thinking she would be taking her clothes off in front of the older couple.

"I can't." She said. Her hand still held Todd's shaft tightly.

"Why not? You are so beautiful." Eric said as he pushed her gently to stand up next to Todd. Eric pulled her shoulder straps off and down her arms. All eyes watched as the silky material tumbled down over her stick-on cups.

"I love those things." Eric commented as he pulled the dress lower over her stomach. She stopped him. "I'm not wearing panties remember?"

"I know." Eric smiled as he pulled the dress out of her fingers. They all watched as her dark brown pubic mound made its world premier. Geri was not a natural blonde.

The dress fell at her feet and he looked up to watch Geri's shaking fingers pull the stick-on bra off. Her small breasts and tiny hard nipples were the last parts of Geri's body to be seen.

"They are not very big." Geri said apologizing.

"They are beautiful." Eric said as he reached up to cup them. Amy stopped him. "Don't you think Todd should get first dibs?"

Eric made a face and watched as the 18 year-old teenager massaged his girl's bare breasts for the first time. Geri's hand returned to Todd's hard-on. Soon they were kissing and touching each other all over. Todd tried to pull Geri to the bed but she stopped him. "Don't we get to see you?" She said turning to look at Amy and Eric.

Good. Eric thought. I thought they were going to leave us out. The two nude teens sat on the bed holding hands while the two newlyweds slowly stripped before them. Eric stood in front of Geri and pushed his trousers down his legs. He saw her eyes grow wide when she saw the size of his bulge in his silky white boxers.

Amy was also putting on a show as she turned to disrobe. The robe fell at her feet and she unsnapped the semi-bra. She played with her nipples to make them super hard before she turned. Todd smiled when he saw the size of her breasts. "Do you two want to remove the last articles?" Amy asked as she pushed Eric up in front of the youngsters.

Todd looked at Geri who smiled. Four hands reached out and pulled down the silky white undies of the newlyweds. Todd saw the blonde curly hairs and expected to see a whole mound of hair. He stopped pulling on her panties when he saw her bare pussy lips. "Keep going." Amy laughed.

Geri also stopped when Eric's long penis came out pointing directly at her face. As she leaned forward to push his boxers down his thighs her cheek brushed against his hard-on. She turned her head and placed a light kiss on the side. Her shyness was going away.

All four were now naked. The two younger ones waited for the older couple's next instruction.

"Amy and I would like it very much if you were our best wedding present?" Eric hoped they would realize what he was asking of them.

"Wedding present?" Todd repeated not sure what Eric meant. Geri elbowed him on his side and whispered. "They want to be the first with us." Todd turned and looked at the most stacked female body he had ever seen. He turned and saw Geri's smile. He smiled back. "OK." Geri answered.

Amy turned the lighting down and as Geri and Todd stood up Eric pulled down the bedspread. Only sheets would be needed. Amy guided Geri and Todd up onto the bed on their fronts. Eric moved around to sit next to Geri and Amy sat down next to Todd's slim form. They started touching them at their feet and caressed and massaged their bodies as they headed up their legs to their young ass cheeks. Amy's mouth moved down to Todd's ass first and Eric was quick to follow.

"That tickles." Geri giggled as Eric's mouth and tongue dashed over her soft buttocks. Todd's prick almost exploded when Amy's tongue moved down his ass crack and over his small rear opening. "Ohh." Todd moaned.

Their kisses and caresses moved up their backs and to their ears. Both moved their bodies until they were lying directly on top of the young pair. Geri felt Eric's long penis lying between her soft ass cheeks. She squeezed them together and heard him moan. Good. She thought. Amy's hard nipples tickled Todd's muscular back and her pussy mound grounded against his small firm buttocks.

"Time to turn over." Amy announced. Eric and her moved off the prone bodies and gently turned the two over on their backs. They smiled as they peered down like vultures at the feast before them. This time they started touching at their necks and moved quickly down their shoulders to their chests. Eric marveled at the softness of Geri's breasts and was surprised when Amy's right hand moved over on top of his. He slipped his hand out and hers fell down onto Geri's small mound.

Amy looked down at Todd who was waiting impatiently for her to touch his prick. She smiled and moved her fingers down until she cupped the tip. His hips rose up to meet her touches.

"Not yet." She giggled as she let it go. She looked over to see Eric's fingers part Geri's soft pubic hair. Her pink clit stuck out at the top of her damp channel. He gently flicked his finger across it.

"Oh God." Geri moaned and grabbed the sheets by her hips.

Amy winked at Eric and they both lowered their heads until their noses were aimed at their pubic bushes. As Amy's mouth opened to suck in Todd's crown Eric's tongue slithered out to lick Geri's virgin clit. Both teens moaned and moved their bodies as the two experienced newlyweds quickly brought them to a climax.

"Ahhh!" Geri screamed as she came for the first time by another person's mouth. Todd tried to hold back but couldn't stop his hose at it gushed his pleasure juices up into the bride's mouth.

Eric and Amy continued to kiss and suck until their bodies collapsed. "God. That was unbelievable." Geri said as Eric moved his lips up to hers. Her mouth opened and she tasted her own pussy juices. Amy did the same to Todd who didn't know it was his stickiness dripping down his chin.

"Are you two ready?" Amy asked when she broke her kiss. "Yes." Todd said. His young prick was already getting rock hard again.

"We want you to tell us to fuck you." Eric said as he positioned himself between the young girl's thighs. Her legs opened wide to allow him access to her virginity. Amy moved her hips over Todd's hard cock and opened her legs. She lowered her damp pussy lips until her womanly hole poised on the tip of his prick.

Eric pressed gently where he thought Geri's opening was. "Fuck me." Geri said as she grabbed her arms around Eric's shoulder. "Fuck me." Todd said when his hands pulled Amy's hips downward.

Amy knew Eric should take his time so she slowly lowered her pussy down Todd's pole even though he was trying to pull her pussy all the way down. As Geri moaned expressing her lost of virginity Amy's pussy slid down the May pole.

Two sets of bodies raced for happiness next to each other. Skin slapped together and hands explored. Todd's fingers found Amy's large orbs and thought they had found heaven.

Todd came first and Amy second. Eric continued to go slow to give Geri a chance to get used to his thick rod. At first he could tell she was hurting slightly but she quickly found pleasure instead of pain. Her body was pulling his down as he tried to rise up and her hips moved up to meet his thrusts. She curled her legs around his hips and held on.

They both came at the same time as they screamed. Luckily the honeymoon suite was well insulated.

The four bodies lay exhausted when the phone rang. Amy looked at the clock at it was 1:00AM. She picked it up expecting the hotel to be complaining about the screaming. "Hello?"

"Amy. This is Pat. Jack and I are downstairs and are wondering if you still want us to join you?"

Amy put her hand over the bottom of the phone and turned to the others. "Anyone interested in two more to join our party?"

Todd perked up. "Sure." Eric gave her the thumbs up. They all turned and looked at Geri. "I'm a little sore." She said smiling at Eric. Amy smiled. "Sure come on up. But, be prepared we already have some guests." Amy hung up. "I think they are coming."

"Don't worry about being sore. I'll teach you the art of oral sex." Amy whispered to Geri. They all pulled up the sheet when a knock came to the door. "You answer it." Amy said to Eric. Eric didn't mind as he walked to the door naked and opened it. Pat gasped and covered her mouth when she saw his eight inch prick dangling. "Come in."

Amy, Todd and Geri had pulled the sheet over their heads to hide while the two older adults came into the room.

"We are very nervous." Jack said while looking at the bodies hiding under the sheet. "We have never done this before."

"Never had sex before?" Eric laughed. He moved up behind Pat and put his hands on the top of her hips. She tensed.

Amy peeked out from under the sheet and laughed. "Why don't you two get undressed and come under the tent of passion?" She pulled the sheet down until Jack saw her naked tits. She knew she had him as she watched him remove his tie and unbutton his shirt. He didn't take his eyes off her breasts while he pushed down his pants and his briefs. His semi-hard penis was rapidly filling with blood.

As he walked to the bed Geri's head came out to see who was there. Jack stopped when he saw who she was. "She's just a kid." He said stopping.

"Not anymore." Geri said proudly. She pulled the sheet down under her perky nipples. Jack smiled and crawled under the sheet until he was between the two naked females. He didn't know where to touch first.

Pat heard them laughing and saw the sheet moving up and down and side to side.

"Why don't you take off this dress?" Eric said while his fingers pulled down the long zipper. It fell at her feet and he released her bra clasp. She pulled the straps off her shoulder and it too fell at her feet. Eric smiled at her white granny panties and grabbed the waistband to pull them south. As he rose up behind her his hands moved to the front of her knees. She leaned back against him while his fingers explored her soft thighs and her thick bush. Her legs opened to allow him between them. As his fingers explored her wetness her head turned to find his mouth. Pat didn't see Todd as he got out of the bed and walked over to stand in front of her. His fingers moved up to cup her 38 DD breasts. He thought Amy's were big.

Amy pushed Jack on his back and directed Geri to follow her down to his hard-on. She didn't say a word as she sucked the man's shaft between her lips and lowered her head until he was all the way inside. His prick was about the same length as Todd's. Amy removed her mouth and offered his prick to Geri. The girl smiled and followed Amy's lead. She tried to get the whole thing inside but quickly removed it when she gagged. Amy laughed. More practice. Jack lay back and closed his eyes. He didn't care if two men were now manhandling his wife of 25 years. All he cared about now was the oral sharing of his manhood.

Eric guided Pat down on her back on the soft rug by the bed. He motioned for Todd to move his body between her legs. He was giving the young man the chance to go first. Besides he wanted to see if she gave blowjobs. Pat felt her head being turned and looked to see Eric's prick in front of her mouth. She opened it and engulfed him the same time Todd's prick entered her wet depths.

Pat lasted longer than Jack but the two men soon had her climbing the walls. Amy couldn't believe how fast Geri learned to give a blowjob. She didn't even remove her mouth when Jack came. She smiled at Amy and his white juices spilled over her lips.

Slickman
Slickman
8,189 Followers
123456...8