The Taking of Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill flushed when she felt Gary's cock harden against her ass. She didn't move away; she merely shifted her stance. Gary's left hand was down by her bare thigh, seemingly trapped by their bodies pressing together.

"Guys, that wasn't very nice," she grinned, as they all continued to stare at the picture of her pussy. "You took advantage of me. You could easily get arrested for doing things like that, especially if it's the wrong person, at the wrong time."

"I couldn't help it," Gary responded. "You were definitely the right person, at the right time. Look at you. You were born for this. I mean, there you were, looking the way you do, wearing what you're wearing. It was like my camera had a mind of its own. It just sort of leapt out of my pants."

Testing the waters, he began slowly moving his hips, dragging his full erection back and forth across her ass.

Charged with sexual excitement, Jill reached back to stroke his cock. "I don't think it was your camera that wanted to leap out of your pants," she teased, grinning over her shoulder at him.

Darren was unaware of what was going on behind him. He only knew that he had an amazingly hot woman pressing her gorgeous breasts against his arm, and her nipples were obviously hard. They were standing tall beneath her thin top, calling to him for attention.

He didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure what he could risk with her.

Gary harbored no such doubts. She was stroking his cock on a public train, so he slid his hand up her thigh before slipping it beneath her skirt. She looked back at him, her excited eyes encouraging him to explore further, and he moved his hand to her ass. He touched her bare cheek where it was exposed beyond her panties; when she responded with a quiet moan and a subtle dancing of her curvy bottom, he ran his hand down the center, through her rounded split.

Glancing back, Darren noticed that she was no longer looking at him or the camera. Her eyes were unfocused, and her head was pressed against his shoulder.

Gary slid his hand around to the front of her panties, firmly cupping her pussy, and Darren didn't miss her sudden movement. Her hips twitched, then she quickly hunched down on Gary's hand.

Darren looked at Gary, who grinned back as if to say,"Dude! Can you believe this?"

Jill again caught their exchanged looks. She loved the way they were freaking out over her. She absolutely loved it. They were on a public train, so she knew she wouldn't let it go too far, yet once their flirty little mid-morning interlude had taken a decided turn to the erotic she'd decided to kick off her day with a bang!

"Yes," she smiled to Darren, "your friend has his hand beneath my skirt. He's touching my wet pussy."

"Dude, seriously, I am! I'm touching her pussy!" Gary exclaimed, slipping his hand inside her panties. "Oh, my god, she's totally shaved! You gotta feel this!"

Darren looked pleadingly at Jill, and she nodded.

"Here, take this!" he said, immediately handing the camera back to Gary.

Jill laughed, enjoying their boyish enthusiasm. "If you two are going to take sneaky little pictures of my pussy, let's do this right. Here, hold on a second...." Giving them a wicked grin, she reached beneath her skirt and shimmied out of her panties. After leaning forward to slip them over her heels, she stood and held them up for the guys to see before dropping them into her purse.

"That's better," she said, taking Darren's hand and placing it over her moist sex. As soon as he started fingering her, she looked back to smile at Gary. "Take a picture of my naked pussy when I'm coming, okay? That's the one I want to see."

She pressed her pussy against Darren's hand, and he easily slid two fingers deep into her drenched cunt. Gasping, she bit his shoulder. "Mmmm, yes, fuck me hard. Imagine it's your long, thick cock pounding my married pussy on a crowded train. Fuck me...fuck me...."

Darren drove his fingers inside her, and she couldn't stand still. Her ass moved in rhythm with his hand as she continued jacking Gary's erection through his pants.

Gary tried to hold the camera near her pussy, but their bodies were moving so much that he couldn't keep it steady.

Darren pulled her skirt over her hips before taking the camera back from Gary. Jill's pussy was completely exposed, as was her naked bottom, which Gary began to stroke and squeeze with both hands. She continued to give him a handjob through his pants, and he breathed in her ear, "If you keep that up, I'm going to come."

Unzipping him, she panted, "Do it on my ass." Once she'd pulled his cock free, she hissed, "When you feel me starting to come, I want you to come all over my ass."

She was almost there.

"Just like that! Keep going! I'm...oh, god, I'm about to—"

She shrieked into Darren's shoulder, trying to muffle her scream as he began clicking off shot after shot of her pussy's clenching spasms on his fingers.

Feeling his leg suddenly becoming wet, he thought she'd peed on him; that is, until he looked down and watched in amazement as her pussy squirted rushing arcs of clear cum.

Jill allowed herself to continue coming; she was having her best orgasm in ages, and wasn't about to stop it. Completely letting go, she cried out as her pussy kept gushing and gushing; she simply let it happen, loving every second of her wild ride.

Gary couldn't hold out any longer; exploding against her bare bottom, rope after rope of his hot cum drenched her ass and thighs. As he shot off into her ass, splattering her tight pucker and spasming pussy, she sexily writhed on his pulsing length. Continuing to stroke his erupting cock, she pressed the head up and down her deep divide, nearly taking him inside when his heavily ridged crown split her lips. His hips were jerking, and still she relentlessly tugged away on his flagging shaft, until finally he began to laugh and frantically yelp, "Stop! Stop! Too sensitive! Stop!"

Once he had calmed down, she used his shirt to wipe his cum from her ass, then she wiped her hand on Darren's pants, noticing for the first time how wet they were where she'd gushed on him.

She couldn't believe it, but she had literally soaked him with her cum! It had been so long, she could scarcely remember the last time she'd enjoyed a gushing orgasm like that, and she was ecstatic.

"Did you get the pictures?" she asked Darren excitedly, fairly beaming.

"Let's see...." He held up the camera, and they all laughed when they saw that it was dripping wet.

He scrolled through the pictures, but the new ones of her pussy coming were all indistinguishable blurs, like trying to see through a windshield during a heavy rainstorm when the wipers aren't working.

"At least we got the other shots," he chuckled. "Seriously, though, I thought you were peeing on me!"

"Yes, well, I noticed you certainly didn't seem to mind. You were gladly letting me pee on you. Maybe next time, hmmm?"

She flashed him another wicked grin.

He made a shocked face, and her flirty grin melted into a softer, warmer smile. "Alas, no, I wasn't peeing on you. I came so hard that you made me gush cum. God, that was so good. Still, I can't believe I did that! I can't believewe did that! I don't even know you two sickos, and you just made me come all over you on a public train!"

"Dude," Darren said, glancing at Gary, "you look like you're in shock."

"You would, too, if she just did to you what she did to me!"

He gazed at Jill in awe.

"I wish," Darren said, smiling to her. "I definitely wish," he repeated, again giving Jill a pleading look.

She offered him a sexy come-on grin. "Who knows? I never expected any of this to happen, yet here we are, so maybe next time it'll beyour lucky day."

"It already has been!" they both said, and they laughed at themselves for saying the same thing simultaneously.

Smiling, she added, "Mine, too. That was a total blast, but I do have to get going now. My stop is coming up."

Reaching into her purse, she pulled her panties back out. "Cover me," she giggled, pushing Darren and Gary together, making them stand in front of her. She'd noticed that their car wasn't nearly as empty as she had thought; while she and her two guys had been playing, other people had apparently boarded the train. She hadn't paid any attention, and there were at least five new people staring at her, mouths agape.

A pack of strangers had just watched her have explosive sex on a train, including a wide-eyed mother and her snickering mid-teens son and daughter.

"Oh, god," sighed Jill.

Still feeling hornier than she could ever remember, she knew she had to get out of there before she did somethingreally crazy. She slid her panties up her glistening wet thighs, until her dripping pussy was safely covered again. After pulling her skirt back down, she sexily stretched onto her tiptoes while running her hands through her long hair.

As the train slowed to a stop, she moved toward the exit.

Darren called to her, "Wait! At least tell us your name!"

"I'm Jill!" she called back, stopping to blow them a kiss before happily bounding out the door.

~ ~ ~

"Wow!" Jennifer said to a grinning Jill. "Aren't you just Miss Hot Sex today!"

Pouring them each a cup of coffee, she motioned Jill into her office for their usual morning chat. They always began their day at work that way, catching up with each other over coffee about whatever was going on in their lives.

"So, what gives, girl?" grinned Jennifer. "That's the sexiest thing you've ever worn to work. If you're not careful, you're going to put someone's eye out with those happy nipples of yours! No bra, too! Got a hot date, or what?"

"No, nothing like that. I guess I've just been feeling a little restless, and...bored. I've been really down lately, and wanted to spice things up a bit."

"You mean spice things up at home? Howare things with you and Allan these days? Have they improved at all?"

"No, they haven't," Jill answered, the disappointment clear in her voice. "Nothing ever changes. He's so wrapped up in his work that he barely knows I'm alive. He's still vaguely affectionate to me, but we're more like comfortable friends instead of husband and wife, if you know what I mean. I miss feeling passion. I miss being desired. Jen, I miss having sex!"

"You're still an awfully young woman to be living without passion, I agree," Jennifer said, with genuine concern. "So, okay, if you're not trying to spice things up with Allan by wearing this outfit, then who are you wearing it for?"

"Myself, I guess," Jill responded, allowing herself a small, rueful smile. "I've been feeling really restless lately, I mean seriously restless, even more than usual. I feel like my life is wasting away. I'm not actively living it; I'm simply going along with this boring ride. So, I've decided to change things up a bit. I'm taking matters into my own hands now, trying to excite myself."

"Masturbation, you mean?" asked Jennifer gently.

"Well, yes, there's been lots of that, too," Jill said with a laugh. "My neighbors must think I'm strangling cats in my bedroom, what with all the moaning and thrashing they're hearing every morning after Allan leaves for work. I love masturbating, but that's not what I mean about taking matters into my own hands. I'm trying to change what I do with my life, to get more involved in creating my own happiness, rather than sitting back and waiting for 'whatever' to happen. Like I said, I'm trying to jump-start my life. I'm trying to excite myself!"

"Like with that outfit?" giggled Jennifer. "I'd say you're trying to excite all of us, not just yourself. Do you have any idea how amazing you look in that sweater? I mean, seriously?"

"What, you don't like my skirt?" Jill teased.

Jennifer grinned. "You know, I didn't even notice it. I was too distracted by that awesome top! Your tits should be illegal, you sexy bitch. But, yes, absolutely, stand up. Let me see that skirt."

Coming to her feet, Jill did a playful twirl for her friend before sitting back down and demurely crossing her legs.

Jennifer let out a low whistle. "Again...wow. That has to be the shortest skirt you've ever worn to work. Girl, I'll say this. You definitely have courage to wear something like that. I don't know that I could do it, not to work; then again, I don't have the body to pull it off nearly as well as you do. Between your incredible tits, those perfect legs, and that tight little cheerleader's ass, it's a marvel I don't stab you in the neck out of envy. I swear, as hot as you always look, I'm surprised you don't get attacked the moment you leave the house.

"Speaking of which, dressed like that, how did you get to work today? Didn't you say you've been taking the train lately?"

"Yep," Jill said, smiling again. "I took the train today."

Noticing the immediate change in Jill's expression upon the mentioning of the train ride, Jennifer grinned. "Okay, spill it. I know that smile, so what happened?"

"Oh, nothing much," Jill giggled, which made Jennifer happy. In addition to being Jill's supervisor at work, she loved her as a person, considering her a lifelong friend. She simply wanted Jill to be happy again.

"Describe 'nothing much,'" Jennifer said, enjoying the thought of what might have happened with her gorgeous friend wearing such a sexy outfit on a crowded train.

Jill told her everything; well, at least everything that happened on the train. She omitted the part about leaning over in front of her bedroom mirror to check herself out, with and without panties. She figured that telling Jennifer about her train episode would be scandalous enough over morning coffee.

"Jill..." Jennifer began, her concern growing.

"I know, I know. I've never done anything like that before. I didn't plan it. Seriously, it just sort of happened."

"But you let it 'just sort of happen,' and you even egged them on. Do you realize how dangerous that was? You easily could have been raped, you idiot. Sweetheart, come on, what's going on with you? Are you cheating on Allan?"

"No," Jill said; fairly unconvincingly, Jennifer thought.

"But you're thinking about it, aren't you? That's really what this is all about, isn't it? Jill, are you wanting out of your marriage?"

"I don't know. I mean, I really don't know. Okay, yes, maybe. I swear, though, I'm not having an affair. I haven't cheated yet. That's just it. 'Yet.' Jennifer, Ineed some excitement, and I don't think I can sit at home forever waiting for Allan to give it to me. Even in the best of times he was never exactly the most passionate lover I've ever had, and these days we're down to zilch. Where am I going to find excitement now, or am I just supposed to give up? I don't think I could stand that."

"What about Allan? Are you thinking of having affairs, or one-night stands, or are you prepared to seek a divorce?"

"I don't know, Jennifer. How doyou do it? Seriously, how do you stay happily married while screwing Trent behind Peter's back? I have to say, you seem genuinely happy. You don't appear to be the least bit guilt-ridden by the knowledge that you're cheating on Peter with some young stud in the office. Peter seems happy, too. You both seem truly happy together."

"I guess it's just different," replied Jennifer.

"Different, how?"

"We're just different couples, Peter and I, and you and Allan. I can't explain it."

"Well, at least explain one thing..." said Jill, choosing her words carefully. "Does Peter know?"

"Yes, Peter knows. Not all the specifics, though."

"What does he know, specifically?" Jill asked, with a pointed grin.

Jennifer took a deep breath. "Peter knows that I love him, and that I would never have some secret affair behind his back. He certainly knows I will never leave him. He also knows I'm a very sexual woman and that, like your Allan, he's away on business quite often, and I can get lonely, too. He knows I have a fondness for large cocks, going back to our college years together. I guess you could say we have an agreement, of sorts. We know sex isn't love, and we love each other very much. He knows in general terms that every so often I will take a lover merely for fun sex, and he's perfectly fine with it. The main thing is that we remain honest with each other, and we do.

"I don't know, Jill. Of course not every husband could deal with it the way Peter does. He's not an insecure man, and he knows I love him and his spectacular cock more than anything."

Smiling at the mention of Peter's cock, Jill sighed. "You and I both know Allan is not that liberal-minded, and while he's not small or anything, he's nowhere near as well-endowed as your Peter is. There is no way he would justlet me fuck Trent."

"Who said anything about about you fucking Trent?" Jennifer grinned. "Oh, now I get it! Sothat's what this is all about!" she laughed, crowing with glee while gesturing to Jill's hot body and sexy clothes. "The Great Mystery is solved! You're trying to seduce Trent!"

Blushing, Jill lowered her head. She didn't say a word.

Jennifer immediately realized how accurately her remark had hit home, and she regretted making light of it. "Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. This is serious, isn't it? Are you really thinking about having sex with Trent?"

"I don't know!" Jill exclaimed, her face rising in anguish. "If I have an affair, Allan will definitely divorce me!"

"Knowing that, would you tell him?"

"I think I'd have to. I don't know that I could live a lie while having affairs behind his back. Maybe I could, but what would be the point? Why stay married if I'm just going to cheat on him?"

"That's true. It's not like you need him for his money. You make more than he does, and you have no children. It comes down to whether you really want to stay married. If you're going to start sleeping around in a passionless marriage that no longer makes you happy, yes, you may as well end it. Absolutely, go ahead and gain your freedom."

She took Jill's hands. "With that being said, don't end your marriage over a huge cock. If you want a divorce, fine, and if this wild desire for excitement is a symptom of your marriage simply not working for you, that's also fine. Just don't base your decision on some random extramarital fling, no matter how great the sex is. That would be crazy. No sex is worth giving up a good marriage."

"My marriage isn't what I would call 'good,' though, and I can't help but notice that when you talk about the 'extramarital fling' you keep mentioning how huge the cock is, and how great the sex is," Jill said, smiling daggers at her friend.

"Oh, I won't deny that!" Jennifer answered, laughing like a horny schoolgirl. "His cock is enormous, and the sex is absolutely amazing!"

Jill giggled, "Okay, Little Miss Size Queen, exactly how 'enormous' are we talking here? I don't even think I'd want some crazy porn cock that's a foot and a half long and thicker than my forearm."

"No doubt. We both enjoy sucking cock too much, and we love anal. God, even too much in my pussy is, well, too much. I want pleasure, not pain. We would never want some outrageous elephant cock."

"So...?" smiled Jill.

"Okay, fine. He's like this..." Jennifer said, holding her hands about ten inches apart. Giggling, she spread them another foot. "It feels more like this, though. It's also really thick," she grinned, making a semicircle with her hand. "I can't get my fingers all the way around it. I've had a couple that were even longer, but his is definitely the thickest. I swear, it's literally perfect. It's not so ridiculously huge that I can't still take it down my throat or in my ass, and it feels positively divine deep inside my pussy. It's just gorgeous, too. It gets so damn hard, like a teenager's cock, and it has this delicious little banana bend. Mmmmmm-hmmm, he hits all the right spots when he pounds my pussy."