The Taking of Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I'm not strange! You're unusual, but I'm normal!"

"I am not unusual, you brat, and you're far from normal!" she laughed, swatting him with her tennis shoe. "You are most definitely strange...maybe a good strange, but definitely strange," she added, sexily biting her lip as they slipped into bed together.

"Thank you for being a gentleman tonight," she said, snuggling in close beside him beneath the covers. Leaning over, she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, god, I may never wash this cheek again!" he teased, reverently touching his face where she'd kissed him.

"I try to be nice, and you mock me? Youare a brat!" she laughed, punching him in the ribs.

Guffawing, he exclaimed, "Hey, watch it, woman! I'm just flesh and bone, the same as you! Do I not break when you bend me? Do I not bleed when you prick me?"

"Me, prick you? Riiiiiight! Sweetie, I think you've got it backward," she grinned, smacking him with a pillow.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're very violent?" he laughed, lightly whacking her right back.

"Only my parole officer!" she giggled, leaping on top of him to smother his face with his own pillow.

Fighting fire with fire, he grabbed her by the waist and started tickling her sides. With a shriek she jumped straight up off the bed.

"Ohhh, so you're ticklish, huh? Now you're in deep shit, woman!"

When she went to smother him again, he rolled her over, forcing her onto her stomach. Kicking and screaming, she tried to defend her midsection against his tickle attack. "Oh, god! Oh, god! Stop! Stop! You're cheating! You're cheating! No tickling! Aaaaaayeeeeeiiii!" she cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Say 'uncle,' and I'll stop," he laughed, letting up for a moment.

Looking down, he noticed that her wrap had climbed above her hip, exposing her entire left ass cheek, all of her sweet divide, and most of her right cheek. She was breathing heavily, her back and ass moving up and down. He also noticed that his own robe had come undone, and his heavy cock was hanging out in the open.

Because he was sitting on the backs of her thighs, all he had to do was lean forward a bit and his naked cock would be touching her bare ass.

"Uncle?" he asked more menacingly.

"NEVER!" she cried, catching him by surprise with a sudden jerking of her hips. She twisted onto her back, and her robe came completely open, exposing her naked breasts. Swatting him with her pillow, she knocked him slightly off balance. She took that opening to slide out from beneath him, but just as she was about to get away he grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the center of the bed. Her legs flew open, revealing her bare pussy. Quickly she spun in his grasp, working an effective scissor lock on his wrist with her crossed legs. She rolled, pulling him under, which brought his face directly against her smooth bottom.

"Uncle?" she laughed, twisting his wrist a little more; not so much as to hurt him, yet just enough to let him know that she meant business.

"NEVER!" he shouted, biting her ass.

With a sexy squeal she unclenched her legs, allowing him to twist free. In a flash he jumped on the backs of her thighs and began tickling her again, letting his thickening cock play across her bare curves. He was becoming hard, and it kept poking her in the ass as she thrashed and flailed beneath him.

"Stop!Stop!Stop!" she cried out rapid-fire, amid a frenzy of laughter. "You're gonna make me pee my pants!"

"You're not wearing any pants, so pee away!" he teased, tickling her even harder.

She was hunching her hips up and down, trying everything she could think of to shake him off. Nothing was working, and he kept tickling her; she was really about to lose it.

"Stop! I'm serious, you're gonna make me pee!"

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard that one a million times!" he answered, but he let up a little on the tickling. Immediately she spun beneath him, onto her back. She was still hunching her hips, trying to buck him off, so he started tickling her again.

She exploded in manic laughter, and suddenly he felt it; she'd squirted his balls with a stream of pee!

"Trent!" she shouted between laughing gasps.

"Okay, I believe you!" he laughed back, but not before she doused his cock and lower stomach with another, much longer spurt of hot pee.

He stopped tickling her, and she was able to hold it in. Flopping over like a jellyfish back onto her stomach while still laughing and panting, she didn't seem to care that her bare ass was on full display. Her legs were spread, and he could see her wet, open pussy.

'She is absolutely perfect,' he realized, smiling to himself while covering her ass with her robe.

"Thanks for the thought," she said, grinning as she rolled onto her back, "but once you make a girl pee on you, I think it's a little late to be protecting her modesty. I have to say, as first dates go, you sure do take the cake. Now let me up before I soak the bed, you big jerk."

Only halfheartedly holding her robe closed before giving up on it altogether, she shook it from her shoulders and ran naked to the bathroom. She left the door open, and again he heard her peeing.

When she was finished, she came back naked to the bed, where she found Trent using his robe to pat himself dry.

"That was awesome," he said, beaming. He was naked too, his bobbing cock having only softened to a pleasantly thick state. Seeing her gloriously nude body, he instantly began to lengthen again, and he laughed, "You're not such a bad first date yourself."

She gathered their robes and tossed them into the shower. "Never had any complaints so far," she smiled, returning naked to the bed. "C'mere..." she grinned, taking him by the hand before leading him out to the garden.

"You don't play fair," she said softly, turning to face him as they stood together in the Parisian moonlight.

"There you go again, falsely accusing the innocent."

"Innocent, my ass," she answered, guiding his hands to her lower back. Stepping into his warm embrace, she draped her arms around his neck while pressing her naked body against him. When she felt his growing cock throb against her tingling pussy, she smiled up at him. "So you're not going to make the first move, huh?"

"Nope," he said, returning her smile.

"I have to make the first move, otherwise you won't break? Is that it?"

"I won't take from you, Jill. That's the deal we made. Anything you want,you have to take it."

"And you won't stop me, no matter what I want to take?"

"No, I won't stop you. To deny the desire of a most beautiful lady would be rude and downright ungentlemanly."

"Okay," she said, again biting her lip, "but what if I ask you to take me?"

"Hmmm...an interesting conundrum. I think you've hit on a bit of a gray area there, and one I hadn't considered."

"So you're telling me there's a chance!" she grinned. Going to her tiptoes, she pressed her bare breasts against his chest.

'This feels so perfect, my erect nipples touching his warm flesh...' she thought.

"God, Jill, you're amazing."

"Amazing enough that you want to fuck me?"

"Jill, you know I want to fuck you."

"So, Trent, tell me, what will it take to get you to fuck me? Here I am, naked in your arms, I've told you I'll sleep with you, and you just tickled me until I peed on your hard cock. I know you were staring at my bare pussy, so you can see how wet, open, and ready I am for you. What does a girl have to do before you'll slip your gorgeous cock inside her? Tell me. I want to know."

"You know the rules, Jill. If you want something, you have to take it. I won't make the first move."

"Okay," she purred, going to her knees, "if I kneel before you and take your cock in my hands, like this...." After stroking it a few times, she brought it to her lips to kiss and lick it. "And if I suck your beautiful dick, like this...." Feeding his entire length into her mouth, she took him all the way down before reluctantly pulling off. "What will you do? Will you fuck me then? Does this count as making the first move? Will my sucking your big, hard cock free you to slam it inside my aching pussy?"

Keeping his cock poised on her bottom lip, she looked up at him and waited.

That was probably her second favorite sensation in the whole world, she realized, the feeling of a cock hardening in her mouth; second only to the feeling of that same hard cock filling her pussy with a torrent of hot cum.

'God, she's incredible,' he thought, watching in wonder as she eagerly returned to her wet, slurping blowjob.

Still, the game was afoot.

"No, that won't do it," he said, running his hands through her long black hair. With her glowing skin and wild raven mane, and her full, cherry lips wrapped around his cock, she seemed a stunning witch goddess in the clear moonlight.

'She's the perfect woman,' he marveled, and again she took him all the way down.

"Will you come for me?" she asked, pulling her mouth away. "If I keep sucking your delicious cock, will you feed me your cum?"

"Yes, of course I will. You know I won't deny you anything."

"I really do want to taste your cum, and I will, later. Not right now, though. Right now I want you to fuck me. In fact, I'm going to make you fuck me. I'm going to make you fuck me, and you're going to tell me I'm the best lover you've ever had, and the only woman you will ever want. I'm going to make youbeg to fuck me, do you understand? And once you do, I'm going to give you everything you have ever desired."

"For a married woman, you seem mighty sure of yourself," he grinned.

With a confident smile she sucked his large plum back into her mouth. Allowing herself a few moments to savor it before again pulling away, she looked up into his eyes. "Baby, once you make love to me, I will no longer be married."

"Are you sure you want to end your marriage?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I realize now that I have to. I'm not going to live my life cheating. I won't do that. I'm also not going to live my life suffering, by choosing to do without what I need. Even if it weren't for you, I know that I have to leave him. I simply want more from life."

Taking his hand, she smiled. "In fact, come...." She led him straight to the bed and pressed him onto his back; throwing a leg over his hip, she climbed aboard, grinning while straddling him. With a playful grind she positioned his hard length between her clenching cheeks; leaning in, she kissed him for the first time. Staring into his dark, shining eyes, daring him to hold her gaze, she slithered her tongue past his lips. She was sliding his cock deep in the groove of her ass, up and down, up and down; sucking his tongue as she fingered her pussy, she gathered her silky wetness before transferring it to his thrusting shaft. Squeezing her ass around him, she had him moaning hotly in her mouth.

He was clearly weakening, and she pulled away from her kiss. "Baby, you can't come tonight, not until you come in my pussy. I'm not going to let you come until you break down and fuck me, do you understand?"

He stared at her, unblinking. Wanting to increase their contact, he began thrusting his hips. A few of his upstrokes saw the drooling tip of his cock find its way into her asshole; each time, she arched her back in welcome.

"Does my ass feel good? Mmmm, is that what you want? Is that why you flew all the way to Paris, so you could fuck my beautiful ass? Or maybe you want this instead?" Lifting her hips to slide forward, she pulled his cock down flat against his stomach. Grinning, she pressed her pussy to it and started grinding again. Her glistening lips were splayed open on either side of his thick shaft as she drove her hips, drenching his massive erection with her warm, wet sex.

"Is this what you want? Do you want my pussy, Trent? All those times you ogled my body...all those married women you've fucked...mmmm, is this the pussy you want now? You want me to make it easy for you, don't you? Do I need to beg for your cock? Should I lift my hips, like this...." She grasped his cock and held it up straight, positioning her pussy lips around the head. "Do you want me to take your cock and slip it into my hot pussy...like this...just so you don't have to break your precious ruuuuuuuule..." she teased in a sing-song voice, kissing the tip with the inner pink of her open cunt. She lowered her hips an inch; just enough to where his large crown pushed through the dripping wet mouth of her gorgeous sex. "Is that it, baby? Do you want me to drop my hips and impale myself on your beautiful cock?" Undulating her ass in sensual figure-eights, she took another inch, then another. "Can you feel yourself stretching open my hungry pussy? Are you desperate to jam your huge dick deep inside my tight little cunt? Mmmm, god, I want you to fuck me...."

Trent was close. His eyes were closed, and his hands were squeezing her bedeviling hips. It was just as she had said; he was achingly desperate to pull her down and impale her. Fuck almighty, he had never wanted a woman as badly as he wanted this raven-haired temptress.

He looked up, and she was teasing her amazing breasts across his eyelashes, then she was guiding her erect tips over his lips.

"Yes...take me into your mouth," she moaned. "Suck me...suck my breasts...the way you want to devour my hot pussy...."

He was kissing all over her heavy breasts, which drove her wild. Men rarely kissed them; they usually went straight to sucking her nipples. She loved that too, but she loved it even more after they had thoroughly worshipped her firm, supple mounds. It was the same thing as warming up her pussy with tender licks and kisses before latching onto her clit to suck it hard.

"God, yes, kiss me...take them, baby," she breathed, arching her back.

Lost in the pleasure of her breasts, she'd forgotten about the enormous cockhead that was still nestled well inside the grasping mouth of her pussy. She was just starting to slide down the immense shaft when her cell phone rang with Jennifer's ringtone, which they both immediately recognized.

They stopped and stared at each other.

"Take the call," said Trent, giving her an evil grin.

She rolled over onto her side and grabbed the phone from the nightstand. Flipping it open, she giggled, "Hello, Jennifer, you evil, psychotic, matchmaking bitch!"

Trent heard Jennifer's laughter through the phone, then her garbled voice speaking excitedly.

"Yes, the room is amazing. This whole place is amazing. I guess thanks are in order, all things considered," Jill grinned.

Trent heard more laughter and garbled talking.

"Where's Trent? Wouldn'tyou like to know?" she giggled again, then she reached back to grab his cock and pull him into a spoons position. Raising her leg, she slid his dick between her thighs, enveloping the top of the shaft with her drenched lips. Grinning over her shoulder, she began squeezing her pussy, milking him.

Trent reached over her hip and began fondling her breasts while sawing back and forth between her thighs.

Garble garble again....

Jill smiled. "What's been the highlight so far? Oh, I guess I'd have to say it was when Trent described me as 'not a bad first date' after making me pee all over his big cock."

An explosion of laughter came through the phone, then lots of giggling and garble garble....

"Yep! Like a big jerk, he started tickling me!"

More laughter and garble garble....

"Absolutely! You know how I get when you tickle me! Hey, I gave him fair warning. I kept telling him that if he didn't stop he was going to make me pee, and he just kept going."

Garble garble, laughter, garble....

"I know! I guess he likes to be peed on! As much fun as it was for both of us, I'm thinking this definitely won't be the only time, either."

She looked back at him with a wicked smile, only to giggle and nod when he threateningly waggled his fingers at her in a tickling motion.

Laughter, garble garble....

"Yes, he finally let me up, but not until I'd already nailed him with some!"

Huge laughter, garble garble....

"We were both wearing just these little silk robes, and after all our wrestling around on the bed the robes were pretty much wide open. I was too busy screaming to pay attention to what I could see, but I know he got all the eyefuls he wanted of my ass and pussy. That's when he told me I was a good first date, after he made me pee on him!"

Laughter, more laughter, garble garble....

"You want to talk to him? Sure, hold on, here he is...."

As she handed Trent the phone, she arched her back and sucked his cock hard with her clenching pussy. With a gasp and a moan he hunched into her. She heard more laughter and garbling coming through the phone.

"Yeah, we're still wrestling," Trent said. "I guess I won earlier, because in my book she was saying 'uncle' when she begged me to stop tickling her, but I have a pretty strong feeling she's going to win the next round."

Wide-eyed and happy, Jill smiled over her shoulder, and he leaned down to kiss her on the lips. Their kiss made a moist smacking sound, so they did it again.

Garble garble....

"Oh, that? That was just a 'thank you' kiss from her."

She reached down and grasped his cock; smiling seductively, she placed it at her opening. She arched her back, offering herself to him. Clenching her ass cheeks, she sucked his pulsing shaft into the mouth of her pussy.

He moaned, and she smirked.

Garble garble....

"Why a 'thank you' kiss? We sort of had a bet, and she's thanking me in advance for paying up. She's pretty cocky she's going to win this one, and you know, I think she has every reason to be."

Grinning, he drove his hips forward, sliding a solid few inches of his thick shaft into her silken warmth. She moaned, and he shook.

"What was that? Oh, just being a gentleman, is all. You know, honoring a lady's request, like I'm supposed to. Speaking of which, hey, would you mind if we called you back in a bit?"

Garble garble....

"Oh, she definitely won the bet. Now I have to pay up."

Garble, laughter, garble....

"Okay, here she is again..." he chuckled, handing the phone back to a grinning Jill. She rolled more onto her side, and he lifted her top leg. Taking hold of her hips, he slid two more steely inches into her immaculate pussy. She was opening completely for him; as he began fucking her, she let out a long moan into the phone.

Laughter, garble garble....

"Yes! Oh, god, he's sliding it inside me!"

Garble, breathy moans, garble....

"I know! He's so big! It's stretching me open! Mmmmmm, Jennifer, he's fucking me! Oh...my...god. His cock is inside me now, and it'samazing! Baby...unnnh...let me call you tomorrow!" she said, barely managing to get it out before hanging up with a loud moan.

"You really are the Big Bad Wolf, aren't you? God, Trent, that was torture! You are sooooo bad." Rolling onto her back and spreading her legs, she purred, "C'mere, you...."

Hissing through a sharp intake of breath, Trent positioned himself within the gates of heaven. Her shining pussy was flowering open in welcome, and the spellbinding look in her eyes described sheer lust, joyful triumph, and...love?

"What now?" she smiled, wriggling her hips up and down, teasing his tip with soft pussy kisses.

"I'm going to fuck you now, beautiful lady," he grinned, moistening his crown with her tender lips.

"Oh, you are, are you? What makes you so sure I'll let you?"

"I know the magic password," he smiled.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, pulling him by his ass to force the entire head plus a few inches of the shaft back inside her pussy. "What's your magic password, baby? Is it 'open sesame'?"

"Nope," he said, plunging his cockhead in and out of her pussy before dragging it back and forth across her clit. He began to slide it into her again, but she closed her thighs tightly around his hips; that wouldn't stop him, and they both knew it, yet he also knew better than to force anything.