The Taking of Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" he asked, adding a reassuring smile to his usual unblinking gaze.

"Yes, seriously. We need to figure this out. I didn't come to Paris expecting to spend the entire week in a strange bed with an even stranger man," she said, jabbing him with her playful little rejoinder. "So, how are we going to work this?"

"How do you mean?"

"Bathroom arrangements, showering arrangements...sleeping arrangements?"

"How would you like this to work?" he asked, deadpan.

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" she answered, smiling shyly.

"How so?" he replied evenly.

He wanted her to come right out and say it.

"Trent, in case you hadn't noticed, you're a single man, and I'm a married woman. We're going to be sleeping together in an incredibly beautiful bed, in an amazingly romantic setting. Also, if I'm not mistaken, you find me attractive, and I certainly find you very attractive. Then there's the fact that you have quite the reputation for bedding married women."

Grinning, she teased, "Am I painting this picture clearly enough?"

He sighed. "If it's really a problem for you, I can sleep somewhere else. I'll sleep on the couch, or I can pull a couple of love seats together. Whatever you prefer. I don't want you to spend our entire week in Paris feeling uncomfortable. Yes, I admit I find you very attractive, but I'm not going to do anything against your will; that much I promise you. And since you keep mentioning other women, allow me to say this in my defense. No woman ever does anything against her will when she's with me."

The way he said it, and the way he looked at her so intensely, she couldn't help but think back to how Jennifer had described his lovemaking; in particular, the way he made his women crave wild sex every bit as much as he craved it.

"That's what I'm afraid of..." she answered, whispering it to herself.

"You have nothing to fear," he said, taking her hands. "I promise to be a perfect gentleman at all times. In fact, in order to help you feel more at ease, I'll take it one step further."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning I promise that I will not make a single move on you while we're here. Your marriage will not be affected by my coming on to you. I will not try to take advantage of you."

"So, let me get this straight..." she said, curious as to what he was really saying. "We'll be sleeping together, and not once are you going to make a move on me?"

"Correct."

"What about the mornings? Whether we mean to or not, you know we're going to wake up in each other's arms, our bodies pressing together...wanting to have sex."

"Nope, not even then. I promise you, not once will I make the first move. Like I said, I will be a perfect gentleman."

"Aha!" she laughed. "A second ago, you promised you wouldn't make a single move on me. Now it's only thefirst move!"

"Absolutely. That is what a gentleman would never do. He would not make the first move on a married woman. I give you my word, I will not pressure you in any way. Anything you do this week will be entirely your choice. I will not make any first moves in an effort to seduce you."

"And what if I were to make the first move?" she asked, warming to his game.

"Then that would be a very different proposition, and I would be entirely blameless, wouldn't you agree? A gentleman's first responsibility is to please his lady, to make her every wish come true, is it not?"

"A gentleman wouldn't consider a married woman to be his lady, would be my guess," she volleyed, feeling quite secure in her correctness.

"Ah, but see, a gentleman lets a lady decide for herself as to who will accompany her. You wouldn't have the men picking and choosing, without there being any choice on the part of the lady, would you?"

He was enjoying their game every bit as much as she was, particularly since he knew he was in the position of strength. He could afford to play hard-to-get, confident that doing so under such provocative circumstances would only make her want him even more.

"No, I wouldn't," she agreed, "but then a gentleman would also recognize and respect the fact that the lady had already made her choice when she chose her husband."

"Fair enough, then," he answered, smiling magnanimously. "So, there should be nothing at all for you to fear. Again, you have my word that I will make no first moves on you, and that I will respect your choices. We could sleep naked in each other's arms beneath these luxurious silk sheets, or I could sleep alone in the bathtub; either way, you have nothing to fear from me."

"Trent, please, don't be silly. At least give mesome credit, will you? I know it's not your fault that we're in this situation, so of course I'm not going to ask you to sleep on the couch, much less in the bathtub. You didn't fly all the way to Paris only to be miserable the entire time you're here. We have this wonderful bed to share, so let's enjoy it together. I'll be happy to sleep with you, trusting you to keep the bed bugs from biting," she said, offering him another coy smile.

"Deal," he grinned, formally shaking her hand. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go take a long, hot shower. That flight killed me."

"No, please, go right ahead. I'll enjoy our beautiful garden until you're through. Then I'll probably take a shower too."

Once Trent had unpacked his bags and headed off to the bathroom, Jill likewise unpacked her things. Since Trent was behind a closed door, she decided to risk it. She stripped off her comfortable flight clothes.

Standing naked beside the bed, she considered her situation...

'Here I am, in Paris, the most romantic city in the world, in a private, insanely decadent suite of an amazing palace, and I'm naked. Only a few feet away is the sexiest, most gorgeous man I've ever met, who's also naked. He's promised not to make the first move when I sleep with him, and that's supposed to assuage my fears.

'Jennifer, you are one devious bitch, and I love you for it.'

She smiled to herself, taking it all in.

Opening her dresser, she pulled out a simple robe.

'I definitely should have brought something sexier than this. First thing tomorrow, I'm going lingerie shopping...' she decided, holding it up to the mirror above the dresser. Shaking her head, she had only just begun to slip it on when Trent opened the bathroom door and poked his head out.

Startled, Jill quickly turned away. Giggling as she closed her robe, she wasn't certain that she'd covered herself in time.

"Jill, I thought you might want to try one of these. They're absolutely beautiful."

Standing behind the bathroom door, he was leaning out to offer her a turquoise robe made of pure silk.

She walked over to him, and he handed her the robe. Caressing the sumptuous material, she gave him a soft smile. "This is exquisite."

"Isn't it?" he agreed, returning her smile.

She really enjoyed his smile. She also enjoyed the fact that she could see past his shoulder and into the bathroom, where she saw the reflection of his perfect naked backside in the large mirror over the sink. It was only a brief glimpse, yet she noticed that he had no tan lines, and his skin was a rich golden brown. His broad shoulders tapered to a V-shaped torso and a narrow waist, but it was his muscular ass and strong thighs that really caught her attention.

Trying not to show any reaction, she again smiled warmly. "Mmmm-hmmm, it really is. Thank you. I think I will wear it now."

"My pleasure," he said before closing the bathroom door again.

Moving back to her dresser, she pulled off her old robe. Standing naked again, she returned it to the drawer. When a subtle breeze kissed the flickering flame of the candle on her nightstand, she looked over her shoulder and noticed the open French doors leading out to their beautiful semi-private courtyard.

Collecting her turquoise robe from the bed, she walked naked across the room, until she stood in the open doorway. It was a warm, sultry evening, with a light breeze whispering through the trees, and she detected the soft scent of calla lilies. After looking around to make sure the coast was clear, she took a tentative step into the garden.

Gingerly walking across the lush, cool grass, she took her time exploring manicured rows of perfect white irises and blushing roses, stopping here and there to delight in the colors, textures, and sweet scents. Moving to the edge of the garden, she spent many long moments looking out over the verdant courtyard. Warm, comforting lights glowed all around her as she happily hugged herself below her bare breasts.

She heard the bathroom door open inside her suite. Slipping on her robe, she was pleased to discover that despite its being more of a wrap than a robe it fit her very well. The turquoise nightwear only barely covered her bottom; because it was so thin and silky, she decided that it was meant to be worn over some other piece of lingerie. Although it wasn't see-through, it was nevertheless designed to highlight rather than obscure what lay beneath.

Pulling it close together, she also discovered that her elegant wrap offered her breasts scant coverage, at best. Truly, it was meant to be worn over something else. Loosely tying the decorative belt, she noticed that it didn't secure the robe; it merely hung on her hips, allowing the upper portions a very wide gap. To stay covered she would have to hold the wrap closed, otherwise the inner halves of her full breasts were going to be fully revealed in the soft night air.

Smiling to herself, she decided she wouldn't hold it closed...at all. She wanted Trent to see her breasts.

"So beautiful..." she heard him say as she walked back through the garden, toward the open French doors. The way he said it, she couldn't tell whether he was referring to her, the garden, or the entire scene laid out before him.

"Isn't it?" she agreed, echoing his words at the bathroom door.

Staring intently, she slowly moved toward him. Walking barefoot through the cool grass, she imagined herself as Eve, and she knew she would eat that apple at the very first opportunity.

Verily, the apple was beckoning.

Standing in the doorway, his densely corded arms stretched across the frame, Trent was only wearing a short towel. His wild black hair was wet, as was his tanned torso, and the shape of his long, thick cock was plainly evident. When he'd shift his weight from one foot to the other, the towel would gape over his right thigh. Looking closely, she could see all the way up to the side of his groin; even flaccid, his lengthy shaft swaying heavily beneath the terry cloth was breathtaking to her.

Desperately wanting to see every gorgeous inch of his mouthwatering cock, she silently prayed for a sudden breeze to blow aside his towel.

"Once I finished my shower, it seemed like a good idea to come looking for you," he continued, with a warm smile.

"Well, you found me," she grinned, stealing downward glances while attempting to maintain eye contact. "I was doing a little exploring," she added softly.

"Such a perfect night for exploration, isn't it?" he smiled, walking past her and into the garden.

She followed every movement of his sculpted ass, marveling also at his flexing calves.

'He's so damn beautiful,' she thought.

"Join me?" he asked, turning to offer his hand.

"Don't you want to put your robe on?" she asked, regretting it before the words had even escaped her lips.

"I'd prefer to have nothing on at all while enjoying this beautiful place, but in deference to the lady I'll go put on my robe," he answered, walking past her again on his way back to the bathroom.

Moments later he returned, wearing his own turquoise silk robe. "Now we're a matching pair," he grinned, taking her hand to lead her back out into the sultry night air, and the intoxicating aromas of the French garden. "Show me what you were enjoying while I was in the shower."

"Well, to be honest," she said, smiling shyly, "until I heard the bathroom door open, I was...now how did you put it? Ah, yes. As you said you would prefer for yourself, I had nothing on at all while enjoying this beautiful place."

"You were walking naked through the garden?" he asked, his voice a mixture of admiration and rising lust.

"Mmmm-hmmmmm...very naked..." she said, giving him a sexy look. "I think it's this place. It just seemed like the natural thing to do here."

"Damnable noisy doors!" he exclaimed, making her laugh. "Show me where you walked naked," he smiled, noting with pleasure the way her soft, beautiful breasts were exposed in her open robe.

She took him by the hand, slowly leading him from one row of flowers to another, then to the edge of the garden where she'd looked out over the other courtyards.

As they strolled hand-in-hand across the grass, he studied her perfect ass moving beneath and scarcely covered by her thin wrap. Her bare legs were simply amazing.

Turning back to him, she noticed his robe was equally thin, which meant his cock was even more clearly described than it had been in his towel. His thighs were mostly bared, and his smooth, chiseled chest was also on display.

Smiling as she openly savored his body, she said, "I stood naked here, admiring the warm lights glowing across these courtyards. Like you said, 'So beautiful....'"

"Yes, they are, but I was talking about you. As inviting as everything is here, still nothing can compare to how tempting you look tonight in this garden. The way you wear your robe, with your long hair shining in the moonlight, you're a vision...a beautiful painting come to life. You belong here, complementing this elegant setting."

"The same could be said of you," she whispered, unable to look up.

They stood together in electric silence.

'Any other man would at least kiss me, or hold me...something!' she thought.'This guy? Nothing. He's just standing there, looking like a god. I know he wants me, and I want him to take me, right here, right now. He knows it too, yet he's not doing anything! Damn it, Trent!'

Lifting her gaze to his dark, penetrating eyes, she smiled to herself.'We've only been in Paris a few hours, and already he's driving me insane.'

Sensing her tension, he took her by the hand and brought her back into the suite. "Why don't you go take your shower now. It'll relax you," he said, gently kneading her shoulders.

She was surprised by just how deeply she appreciated his thoughtful gesture; the perfect icebreaker, she realized. Kneeling to grab a few things from her carry-on bag, she knew she was giving him an open view inside her wrap, and her thighs were completely bared. Coming to her feet, she brushed her ass against him on her way to the bathroom, where she swung the door closed behind her.

'God...' she thought, once she was alone again. Her skin was on fire, especially where her silk-draped ass had made contact with his cock. He wasn't even hard, and already he felt much larger than her fully erect husband.

Slipping off her wrap, she stood naked before the large mirror. Turning back and forth to study her reflection, she reached up to tug on her nipples, which, to her great satisfaction, obviously didn't need any help. They were still eye-catchingly erect, having been so ever since she'd removed her robe to walk naked through the courtyard garden.

She knew Trent could see them very clearly through her thin wrap. She had caught him staring, and the feeling excited her so much that she'd been sorely tempted to pull her wrap all the way open.

Shaking her head in amusement over such wanton thoughts, she brushed her teeth before sitting down to pee.

The bathroom was so large that she was embarrassed by the way it seemed to amplify the sound of her peeing. She knew he could hear her, especially once she noticed the two-inch gap she'd left in the doorway. In her haste to escape into the bathroom, she had managed not to close the door all the way.

She thought about going over to close the door, and decided not to worry about it. Instead she stepped into the shower, eager to enjoy some long, relaxing private time.

While shaving her pussy, leaning down with one foot perched on the edge of the shower tub, she heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Jill, sorry to ask, but would you mind if I came in to take a leak? I'd go outside, but there are people strolling around near our courtyard, and I don't want to spend my first night in Paris explaining to hotel management why I was peeing on their beautiful flower beds. I promise not to look."

"Come on in," she answered. The shower doors were frosted, so she wasn't too worried; well, they were partially frosted, in that they had rows of horizontal strips covering the doors from the knees to the shoulders.

Still wearing his turquoise robe, Trent came into the bathroom and stood over the toilet. Opening his robe, he began to go.

That's when Jill realized her mistake. She could see him through the open spaces between the frosted strips, which meant he could see her too. More importantly, she could see his cock. He wasn't even holding it to guide his stream; he was simply letting it hang down from its sheer weight.

Watching him, she was mesmerized.'Such a long, thick, beautiful cock,' she thought, and again her mouth watered.

Meanwhile she was still bent at the waist, one leg up on the side of the tub. Her firm, heavy breasts were swaying, and she knew he had to be able to see her smooth pussy.

Not wanting to make a scene, she continued on with her shaving. Feeling a bit mischievous, she turned to do the other side of her delectable slit, her new position offering him a perfect shot of her ass and the rear view of her pussy.

Once she was finished, she dispensed two palmfuls of bath gel before reaching back to cup her ass. Spreading herself, she dipped her hands inward, slowly running them all throughout her deep divide. She couldn't see Trent since she was facing away from him, but she noticed that his peeing sounds had stopped.

Turning to face him, she discovered that he was still standing at the toilet with his gorgeous cock hanging down. He was staring at her, but she didn't look his way, opting instead to tilt her head back while rinsing her hair. She didn't want to let on that she was intentionally treating him to a full view of her naked body.

He took that opportunity to leave the bathroom.

As soon as he was gone, she began stroking her pussy, sliding her fingertips up and down her flowering lips. When she simply couldn't take it anymore, she drove two fingers all the way inside while reaching back with her other hand to plunge a third finger deep into her ass.

Although it wasn't loud, Trent definitely heard her sexy moan, which made him smile.

~ ~ ~

"So, my lady, doth thou covet the left side or the right?"

A smirking Trent was standing at the foot of their incredibly opulent bed, questioning Jill as to which side she preferred.

"Well, my lord, if thou doth not mind, I usually sleep on the left side," she grinned.

"That's fine with me. Speaking of which, I'm guessing this would be a good time to tell you that I usually sleep in the nude. Rather than putting on shorts or whatever, would you mind if I just wore this to bed?" he asked, gesturing to his silk robe.

"Go ahead, wear whatever you want. I sleep in the nude too, and I know it would feel very constricting to wear panties or a top to bed now. As far as I'm concerned, you don't even need the robe."

"You're sure you'd be okay with that?"

"Piece of cake," she grinned. "How hard could it be, going to bed with a strange man? Falling asleep shouldn't be difficult at all, right, especially once I take my robe off too. I'm sure I won't lie awake thinking about being naked with you beneath these silk sheets, sleeping with you in this sexy bedroom in a romantic Parisian palace. Not at all, not at all..." she joked, trying to keep the mood light.