The Taking of Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it 'abracadabra'?" she breathed, and she opened her legs wide again, lifting her ass and arching her back. Jill desperately wanted him to take her, to fill her pussy with every inch of what she had already come to think of as his Holy Grail cock.

"No. The magic word is 'please.' Jill, I'm begging you, please let me fuck you."

"That's a gooood boyyyy," she smiled. Pushing her hips forward, she firmly pulled him in by his ass; they moaned through their kiss as he slowly slid all the way inside. "Oooooooh, yes, fuck me, Trent," she whispered in his ear. "My pussy is yours now. Take me, baby...take me any way you want me."

Trent was overcome with sheer ecstasy; softer than melting butter, her pussy was liquid silk...pure, perfect warmth. Locking his elbows, he began a slow, purposeful grinding; using long, maddeningly deep strokes, he angled the top of his shaft to caress her clit, making Jill cry out with joy through a series of sharp, electrifying orgasms.

He pulled nearly all the way out; she whimpered in protest, then she screamed and clawed wildly at his back when he slammed down hard, his weighty balls slapping against her pussy lips. Withdrawing almost all the way again, he took her breast in his mouth and bombed back into her, and she let loose a gorgeous wail. As she thrashed beneath him, he bit her neck and mauled her breasts while savaging her pussy with strong, crushing strokes.

Screaming her rapture, Jill began a sexy panting and mewling. Like a feral jackrabbit, he fucked her at a hundred miles per hour; her pussy poured forth with joy, hotly drenching his balls.

Just when she thought he was slowing down, he lifted her by the hips and spun her onto her hands and knees. Jill could barely hold herself up, so she clutched the headboard while Trent buried his face in her ass. As he ate her pussy like a madman, she eagerly bucked her hips, at least until he jammed his tongue into her asshole. That made her spasm and shriek, and he drew his face away. Slamming two fingers into her pussy, he quickly pulled them out and rubbed circles around her tiny puckered star. Holding her pussy open with his other hand, he moved to his knees and slid his cock deep inside her again.

"Ohhhhhhhh, god!" she moaned, then she screamed when he drove those same two fingers past her tight ring.

Trent was pounding into her, making her juddering tits bounce against the headboard, and still he plowed ahead with all his might. Her ass was quaking with every thrust; he loved watching her supple waves crash and recede in response to each powerful stroke.

Coming again, drenching Trent with her amazing pussy, Jill moaned, "Now, baby! Fill me with your cum! Let me feel you explode inside me!"

He let go, crying out as he unloaded his enormous balls into her thrashing cunt; a flood of rich, thick cock milk poured into Jill's pussy, and still she kept coming and coming, dousing him with her blessed release.

When he was finally done, and their wild spasms had subsided, he brought her down into a sixty-nine, immediately burying his face in her pussy. He drank his fill of their combined cum, laving her over and over until she pulled her mouth from his cock to pant, "Enough! Get up here!"

He rolled over and spun around to climb between her legs, and she hugged him close. When she kissed him, he opened his mouth to share their cum. Licking his face and lips, desperate for every drop, she swallowed it all. She loved his cum; she loved her own cum; she especially lovedtheir cum.

As he sank his still-hard cock back inside her pussy, she gazed at him in wonder.

"More?" she smiled softly, wrapping her legs around his hips. He gently began stroking into her liquid haven; holding on, she buried her face in his neck.

He couldn't get enough of her, and she was so overwhelmed with happiness that she began to cry. He tried to kiss her sweet tears away, but her unbridled joy kept raining down on her delicate cheeks. He kissed her mouth and nibbled on her ears; reaching with both hands to cup her incredible ass, he passionately slow-fucked her, using his firm grip on her luscious bottom to help drive himself into her velvet center. Growling hotly in her ear, he pulled her ass open; she whimpered and moaned as he drilled deeper and deeper into her sacred clutch.

Lowering her back to the bed, he rolled her onto her stomach and dove into her ass, pressing his tongue as far into her tiny hole as it would go. He grinned to himself; he loved the way her ass responded with a gorgeous spasm every time he penetrated her pretty rosebud.

Still crying with joy, she began moaning, "Oh, baby, yes...that's what I want...that's what I want...."

He answered by pressing his cock to her enchanting little asterisk.

"Yes...take my ass...make it yours..." she panted, reaching with both hands to spread herself. She arched her back, positioning her tightest mouth against his cockhead. He pressed his tip into her, and she pushed against the invading spear, sucking it inside her pink ring. Begging for more, she came again, drenching his thighs and the silk coverlet.

He slid in halfway, and her cries grew more intense.

"Just a little, baby...only a taste for now," he said, and he stroked all the way home, until his balls slapped against her pussy. She let out an unholy shriek before collapsing onto her stomach, her entire body trembling. Heeding her desperate pleas that he never stop, he fucked her smooth, flawless bottom slowly, deeply; driven by her glory, he made love to his goddess, shattering her soul through the perfection of her heartbreaking ass.

As she continued drenching the bed, she quivered beneath him, begging him in a halting moan to keep feeding her. "Oooooh, yesssss...all the way up my ass...love you in my asssssss..." she hissed, dancing her hips.

Having given her a thorough taste, he reluctantly pulled out; collapsing on top of her, he hugged his lover while kissing her beautiful tears.

She rolled over to kiss his lips and eyes, then she slid down his body, taking his cock back into her mouth. Twisting hard with two hands, she hungrily corkscrewed his length; up and down she rode, further and further, until she moved her hands away and began to deep-throat him. She pulled off and said, "Come for me, baby. Come in my mouth. Please, I want to taste you."

Giving him a salacious grin, she took him all the way down again.

Trent couldn't believe it. In his entire life only two other women had been able to deep-throat him, and certainly no girl had ever managed it on her first try. Jill was out of her mind with lust, and she sucked as hard as she could, drawing forth his cum.

"Tell me, baby...tell me how I feel," she moaned. "Tell me how I feel with your cock in my ass, and down my throat. Tell me how you felt when you made me pee on your perfect dick. How did it feel to fuck me with Jennifer listening as you stretched my pussy? Let me suck your cock; you can fill my mouth with everything you have, and I'll love it. Just let it all go, and let me drink you."

That did the trick. He erupted on her tongue, firing off one hot blast after another; trying to keep up, she swallowed as much as she could. Since it was his second orgasm in rapid succession, it wasn't quite his usual massive load; she gulped it all down, only a slight trickle escaping the corner of her mouth. After using her index finger to retrieve those precious errant drops, she happily sucked it clean, finishing with a cute'pop.'

Pressing their bodies together, Trent gave her a long, sensual kiss. Murmuring to each other, they nuzzled their lips while quietly speaking their devotion, until finally she swung her thigh over his legs to snuggle against him. With her dripping pussy caressing his hip and her head resting on his chest, she joined him in contented sleep.

~ ~ ~

A few hours later, he supposed, Trent awoke to a quiet burbling sound. He lifted his head and discovered that he was alone in bed. Looking around the room, he found the answer to both mysteries. Jill was soaking in the Jacuzzi, with the jets turned up high.

"Hi," she smiled, and he went over and sat down on the edge, directly beside her.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked, stroking a lock of hair away from her beautiful face.

"Oh, just enjoying the hot tub, thinking about work stuff...you know, the usual," she grinned.

"Work stuff, huh?"

"Well, of course. Your stuff, and how I love the way you work it," she answered, beckoning with her outstretched arms for him to come to her in the water.

He climbed in, and she wriggled up into his lap, draping her arms around his neck. Holding her in place, he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"This is amaaaaazing," she cooed in his ear.

"The hot tub?"

"The hot tub's not bad either," she said, leaning in to kiss him.

They exchanged tender kisses, displaying none of their earlier frantic need. They kissed for a long time, languidly trailing soft lip caresses all over the other's face. When their mouths met again, their tongues happily danced together.

Lifting her onto the side of the Jacuzzi, he slid between her legs. He leaned up to kiss first one breast then the other, whispering his lips across her chest as he moved back and forth. When he lightly sucked the areola, humming around her corona, she arched her back and purred.

He kept hold of her breast, lovingly cupping it while sliding down her stomach. He nipped at her waist, causing her to giggle, but she didn't flinch or make any effort to get away.

He kissed all across her sexy tummy, drawing lingering circles around her belly button. When she arched her back for him, offering her stomach to his kisses, he formed a sharp point with his tongue before inserting it into her beautiful navel. Swirling it inside her adorable notch, he again made her giggle.

'God, he makes love to my entire body,' she thought with a growing sense of knowing, holding his head while he laved her sensitive oval.

Moving lower, he spread his hands to palm her strong, supple thighs. Savoring them, worshipping every inch, he stroked and squeezed her toned legs the way he'd been dreaming of doing ever since she had started wearing short, flirty skirts to work. Painting a line of kisses up her thigh, he lingered over the flaring curve that described the beginning of her ass, then he gave it a playful bite, making her giggle in delight. Flattening his tongue, he traced a circuitous path from her inner thigh to her moist center, where he pressed inside her wondrous folds.

He already knew that he was completely addicted to her. Heart, mind, and body, she had captured and enraptured him; a miracle to his senses, she was his every desire.

He feasted on her, gorging himself at her fountain. She writhed uncontrollably under his skilled ministrations; raising her legs, drawing him to her pussy, she wanted to swallow him up, just as he wanted to devour her whole.

"Enough," she finally panted. "'Nuff."

She slid back down into the water, pulling him in with her. Again she straddled him, her arms around his neck. He set his hands on her perfect ass, which she wriggled appreciatively. Lifting her, he cupped and squeezed, and she cooed while kissing him.

She went searching with her ass for his cock; when she found it, she lifted herself that little bit more, until she'd managed to guide his incredible erection into her deep channel. Tucking her hips, she brought his crown to her steaming slit. Once she had it properly centered, she stared into his eyes and slowly slid down...down...down...fully impaling herself on a seemingly never-ending granite monument of warm, thick, throbbing cock.

"Mmmmmm, baby...now I'm going to fuck you...with my pussy," she moaned, nipping at his ear. "Don't move your hips. You can kiss me and squeeze my ass, and you can suck my breasts, but don't move your hips. This time,I want to fuckyou."

Trent was amazed.

'Jill, you are the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen,' he thought, staring into her brilliant green eyes.

"Tell me, baby," she said, easily reading his look. "Tell me what you see. Tell me what you're thinking."

Rising again, she slid down to his root and stayed there, skillfully milking him with her exquisite pussy. Grinding in insistent circles, she kissed him passionately, wetly, with open eyes...searching.

She too knew that she was already addicted to fucking him. She realized right from the start that his glorious cock was the perfect fit for her, with the way it thoroughly filled her pussy. She loved how it kissed her cervix at the end of each torturously slow, impossibly lengthy stroke; every time he finished pressing into her, she came. He made her feel deliciously slutty when he drilled her throat, and his cum was even more delicious. He also had the ideal weapon for fucking her ass, which was one of her favorite things. Any time she took a cock in her ass, she always loved it when she would nearly pass out from the intensity of the experience, and he definitely did that to her.

The intensity of the experience.

That's who he was. That's who she was again, finally. She was this remarkably beautiful man's intense experience, and she was drawing it out of him with her hands, her eyes, her ass, and her clenching pussy.

"Tell me," she whispered again.

"Oh, god, Jill, it's what you said...it's everything you promised," he moaned.

"Tell me, Trent."

"Your sweet pussy, Jill...you're killing me. I love your pussy. Do you understand? I love it...and I love your ass. Oh, my god, I could live in your ass. You have the most amazing ass I've ever seen...ever felt. I love how it fills my hands, and the way it moves. You look like a goddess when you walk away naked, and you're a waking dream lying on your stomach. I can see it all, and I want you so badly. I want you even more than you promised."

"Tell me everything, baby. Who am I?"

She gazed intently into his eyes, challenging him. She could see it. He was breaking.

"What am I, Trent?"

"This is...different. You're different. You kiss me differently. You sound sweeter to my ears. Your confidence...your playfulness...how you can let go on me the way you did, then just hop up and dart to the bathroom, coming back completely naked...no inhibitions...."

"Yes, baby, I know," she said, panting as she ground her hips in his lap, driving him all the way home. "You made me naked, then you made me lose control, and that's when I knew I could no longer hide from you. You've known it for how long now, the way I've been dancing around you at work. I don't want to pretend anymore. Iwant you to make me lose control. I want you to lose yourself inside me. No more hiding. No more faking it for the sake of appearances. I want to be yours, Trent, and I want you to be mine."

"Jill..." he said, looking up in desperation. "I... I..." he stammered.

"I know, baby, but you have to tell me, or it won't be real. Tell me, Trent, then I'm all yours."

"Jill...god! I'm in love with you!" he moaned, exploding inside her.

They held each other tightly as he drained into her; rolling through her own incredible orgasm, she washed over him in a symphony of cresting waves. She kissed him a thousand times, smothering his face and chest, and especially his lips. She was crying tears of joy, then she was crying into his mouth, "I love you, Trent! I know it's crazy, but I just know. Swear to god, I...just...know. Baby, this is how it's supposed to be. We're perfect together. I love you, and I want to be yours. Anything you want...take me...make me yours."

"Jill...your husband...I can't let you go back to him. Stay with me. When we return home, please, come live with me. Let me love you."

Jill sobbed and sobbed in his arms, crying "Yes!" until finally Trent lost it too. She'd broken him, and his heart rejoiced. He'd found the woman he had been searching for in a thousand other pussies...a thousand other deep, longing stares.

It was Jillian. He could feel it in his bones...she was the one.

Finally, he had found her.

Cradling her in his arms, he climbed out of the Jacuzzi and carried her to bed, where he gently laid her down. She pulled herself against him, wanting every inch of their bodies to be touching; if it were possible, she would have crawled inside him to snuggle even closer. They were still dripping wet, and neither of them cared. He kept hugging her while crying his own happy tears—the first tears of his adult life, he realized. They burned straight through her soul, and she held his hand to her pounding heart.

In a soft voice he said, "Thank you, Holy Father, for letting me find her."

Her entire body was wracked by a crashing sob, and she squeezed him even more tightly.

Content to do nothing more than listen to each other breathe, they lay together in sweet silence for many long moments, until...

"Jill, will you marry me?"

"Oh, god, baby! Yes!" she shouted happily, then she completely broke down, bawling her beautiful eyes out while deliriously kissing him all over his laughing face. "Yes!" she cried again and again, until finally she was simply too exhausted to make another sound.

A short while later, her gorgeous voice breaking, she whispered, "I will do everything I can to make you happy forever."

"You already have," he said, holding her against his chest.

They never did fall back asleep that magical evening, nor did they fuck again; they made love all night long, though, tenderly hugging, touching, and kissing. Crying together, quietly rocking in each other's arms, they couldn't stop kissing.

~ ~ ~

Upon Jill's return home, she immediately broke the news to Allan.

As she knew he would, he took it very well, displaying his trademark bland equanimity. Responding with words of support and understanding, if not passion, he simply let her go.

Theirs was an amicable divorce.

A month after everything was finalized Jill and Trent returned to Paris, and the Hôtel de Crillon. In a private ceremony witnessed only by Jennifer, her husband Peter, and a thoroughly pleased Pascal, Jill and Trent were married in an eighteenth-century garden courtyard, cradled in the soft glow of sparkling Parisian moonlight.

On that night it was Jennifer who couldn't stop crying with happiness, as Jill and Trent kissed their eternal promise. Pascal's subtle glance caught her attention, and the two conspirators exchanged triumphant smiles.

"Thank you," she silently mouthed to the elegant Frenchman, who graciously bowed his head in acceptance.

As for Jill and Trent?

They never did stop kissing, and a year later Jill gave birth to their first child, a beautiful daughter.

They named her Jennifer.

~the end~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a valid return address.