The Taking of Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not helping here, you know," Jill sighed, rubbing her thighs together.

Noticing her horny friend's obvious signs of arousal, Jennifer grinned. "Still, as great as it is, his awesome dick isn't the main thing about him. You know the real reason so many women here love to fuck him?"

Jill looked at her like she was crazy. "One, he's drop dead gorgeous. Two, he apparently has the cock of a god. Am I getting warm?"

"Actually, no, that's not it. Sure, his cock is incredible, and he's a total babe, but that's really not it. We've probably both fucked plenty of great-looking guys with nice cocks who simply didn't do it for us. I know I have."

"Yes, I have too," admitted Jill. "Okay, so what is it? What's so special about him that the women here all seem willing to risk their marriages just for the chance to become another notch on his bedpost?"

"Jill, he's amazing," Jennifer said wistfully. "I've never been with anybody who makes having sex so much fun. He absolutely loves sex. Any sex. All sex. No holds barred, anything you want, and he can go forever, often not even stopping after he orgasms. Also, he shoots cum like a geyser. It's a to-die-for feeling when there's so much cum that my pussy can't hold it all, and it drips into my asshole. The biggest thing, though, is that he simply has no inhibitions, and his enthusiasm, his boundless sexual appetite, is totally contagious. Before you know it, you're doing things you never could have imagined! He makes you want it so badly; all of it, just...sex. We're talking pure, wild, animalisticfucking. You end up craving it every bit as much as he does."

Again, Jill didn't say anything. She didn't have to. Jennifer could see that the frustrated young wife was silently screaming,'Damn it, that's exactly what I want!'

~ ~ ~

"Jesus, check out Jill..." said Billsotto voce to Trent.

They were shooting the breeze in Bill's office when Jill walked by. Noticing their stares, she returned Bill's leering smile with a small grin before stopping at a desk directly in front of them. Leaning on it with one hand, she slowly bent down to adjust her heel.

The side-on view Bill and Trent enjoyed was of her firm, braless breasts in silhouette, her nipples erect from the constant friction of her tight top and her sexy talk with Jennifer. Her formfitting skirt rode up her bare thighs, nearly exposing the beginning curves of her ass. The light layer of wool stretched tautly across her supple bottom, framing it beautifully as she stood perched on one leg atop her high heel.

Bent over so invitingly, with one heel raised, her curvaceous ass was pure temptation.

"Fuck, I'd love to bury my face in that..." whispered Bill.

Trent said nothing; his eyes had become narrow, unblinking slits. When Jill finally stood again, her breasts bounced prettily before coming to a perfectly pouting rest inside her thin top.

Watching her, Trent's nostrils flared.

Giving her skirt a gentle tug, Jill offered the two men a parting smile before continuing down the hall, a decided wiggle playing on her hips.

Later that day Bill and Trent were in the business office when Jill and Sue, another co-worker, came into the room. Bill stood reading a newspaper beside the copier while Trent sat at a table shuffling through stacks of paperwork.

Trent looked up when the two women entered the room, and Jill caught his glance. Unsmiling, he stared intently, although there was a decided gleam in his eyes.

Jill needed to make some copies, but Bill was blocking her path by standing between the table and the copier. Rather than walk around the table to make her approach from the other side, Jill simply slid in front of Bill, edging her way through. With her back to him, she set her hands on the counter top while moving her hips and ass across his crotch.

"Excuse me," she said, smiling sweetly.

Looking over her shoulder, she saw that Trent was watching. Never changing her expression, she subtly pushed her ass into Bill's hardening cock before continuing on by.

Once she was in front of the copier, she loaded it and waited while it whirred and whooshed. Returning her hands to the counter, she gently swayed her ass back and forth, rocking from hip to hip as if moving to her own music.

When her copies were finished, she gathered them up while taking a quick peek over her shoulder. Bill was ready for her to wedge on by again, but she walked around the table to where Trent sat.

At the hint of her perfume, his nostrils flared again.

Standing directly beside him, she leaned over to place her papers on the table. She bent at the waist as she leaned down, ostensibly to check through the stack.

Seemingly satisfied with her work, she arched her back and raised her arms high above her head, affecting a relaxing stretch. Pressing her hands to her tummy, she pulled her sweater nice and tight. Her large breasts thrust out proudly above the tapering contours of her toned stomach, her nipples standing at attention in stark relief.

She chanced a sideways glance at Trent; when their eyes met in a discreet dance of wills, she flashed a teasing smile. In return, he offered only a slight raising of one corner of his lush, sensual mouth, yet there was no mistaking the intensity in his gaze.

'An acknowledgement smirk. Nice,' she thought, grinning to herself.

~ ~ ~

It was the following Monday when Jennifer called everybody together for a meeting.

"Okay, guys, I have an announcement. The numbers are in, and we have our winners for the company contest. As you know, only the top two performers get to go. Sure, while this is really nothing more than a reward vacation for a job well done, the company also wants the tax write-off. That being the case, our winners will need to attend a seminar with one of our clients. Don't worry, it will only be a single three-hour session, dinner included. At least try to pretend to pay attention when you're there, 'k? Don't embarrass us, that's all I ask. Otherwise, go and have fun! You've earned it!"

Everyone let out a mock cheer, and a paper airplane flew over their heads.

Jennifer grinned. "Buncha doofuses. Oh, and in case anyone cares, this year we're doing something a little different. We're not sending you off to Cabo, Vegas, or Hawaii again. Nope, this time our winners are going to have an all-expenses-paid, seven-day vacation in...Paris!"

Everyone whooped it up except Bill, who joked to Sue, "Watch, it's probably Paris, Texas."

"No, smartass," a smiling Jennifer answered. "It's the real deal, as in Paris, France, beginning a week from Friday. Each winner will enjoy their own suite at a converted eighteenth-century palace, the Hôtel de Crillon, on the Place de la Concorde. You'll be right in the heart of it all, only steps away from the Champs-Elysees and so many other major sights of the City of Lights. Something a little different this time, is the point. We're also adding a new twist we think you might really like. Instead of only having two winners, we're going to give you a choice. We can do the two winners plus their spouses, or we can go with four people from the office, in which case the spouses can still go, but it will have to be on their own dime. It's your call, so take a vote."

"Screw the spouses! Who would want to go to Paris with their spouse anyway?" shouted the unmarried Bill, and everybody laughed.

A quick vote was taken, and it was determined that the unmarrieds outnumbered the marrieds, the consensus being that rather than waste such a cool trip on boring spouses it would be much better to share the wealth among themselves.

Jennifer said, "Alrighty then! It looks like the vote is for a company stag party in Paris!"

A big cheer went up, and everyone laughed.

She continued, "Okay, so the first and second place winners this year are, shockingly enough...Bill and Dana!"

"Big surprise there. Bill has even less of a life than I do," Jill quipped to Sue.

Jennifer continued, "And our two extra winners are...Trent and Jill!"

Sue squealed with delight for her friend. Jumping up and down while shouting and clapping, she smacked Jill hard on the ass, making Jill jump too.

An embarrassed Jill simply stood there, rubbing her bottom while wagging her finger in joking admonishment at Sue. Scanning the room, she looked over at Bill, who was whooping it up with anyone within arm's reach.

When Jennifer gave her a bemused smile, she looked back questioningly. Grinning, Jennifer stuck out her tongue.

Noticing that Trent was also looking at Jennifer, Jill watched as they exchanged unblinking stares. When Jennifer raised her eyebrows at him, Trent finally smiled, and she returned his smile.

He slowly turned his gaze to Jill, his little smile not budging an inch. He fixed his grin on her, and Jill turned back to Jennifer, who responded by giving her a comically overdone "Who? Me?" smile of feigned innocence.

Jill looked back at Trent, who seemingly still hadn't blinked. He was giving her a small, wolfish grin. She took a deep breath, making her breasts nearly burst from her tight sweater, and shot him a coy smile.

Then she turned with definite purpose toward her smirking friend.

"Uh-oh!" giggled Jennifer when she noticed Jill making a beeline for her.

Quickly turning tail, she dashed into her office and locked the door, laughing as Jill rattled the knob.

"Jennifer Winslow! You big coward, open this door!"

~ ~ ~

"Madame, I am greatly sorry for the inconvenience, but we do not have four separate suites reserved for your party. We only have two, and your friends from America checked into them last night."

Jill stood there in disbelief, staring at a desk manager named Pascal.

"This can't be happening," she groaned, holding her head in her hands.

"What would you suggest, Monsieur?" Trent asked.

"S'il vous plait, if I may," said Pascal. "Please, allow me to see what I may arrange. Pardon me while I make a phone call. You have my sincerest apologies, and I shall return in just a moment...."

Jill stood in the lobby of the Hôtel de Crillon, awed at her surroundings yet frustrated by her plight.

Besides worrying that she was going to be stuck in Paris on a Friday night without a room, she was also still reeling from the dirty trick Jennifer had played on her. Of course it was a wonderful trick, something only a warm, caring, and very generous friend would dare to do, but...still.

She'd gone overboard...way overboard.

'Sending me off to Paris, with Trent of all people? A week together, all by ourselves? As if Trent will let our having separate rooms be any deterrent! I still don't know what I want to do about my marriage, and here Jennifer is, feeding me to the wolves!'

She'd told Allan that she had been assigned to a business conference in Paris. He didn't ask whether he was invited. He merely seemed benignly amused by her good fortune, even if it meant his wife going to Paris without him.

"You're really doing well at your work," he said supportively. "They must think quite highly of you to send you on such an important and expensive business trip."

When she told him where she'd be staying and who would be coming along, and that she would only be required to attend a single half-day seminar during their entire week in Paris, he smiled blandly. "That sounds very nice. I'm sure you guys will have a lot of fun."

Nothing. No response. No real or feigned concern. No expressions of regret that he couldn't accompany her. No warnings to be careful. Simply...nothing. She may as well have told him she was popping down to the market to pick up some bagels and paper towels.

'Yes, Allan,' she thought amid the opulence of the grand hotel lobby,'I'm sure I will have a lot of fun...a whole lot of fun.'

She had decided that one way or the other she was going to leave the old Jill back in America; in Paris she was going to try to be who she wanted to be. She didn't know exactly how far she would go, or even whether she trusted herself to know where her boundaries may lie; she only knew that she was at least going to answer the door should temptation come knocking.

'I'll still call home each night...or maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just see about calling him, if and when I please.'

"Good news!" said the returning Pascal, interrupting her thoughts. "It seems we do have one suite available, a very luxurious suite; in fact our richest, most well-appointed suite in the entire hotel. You are welcome to enjoy your stay with us, courtesy of your generous employer. Please, allow me the pleasure of personally escorting you to your accommodations."

And with that, Pascal led Trent and Jill to their suite, which was easily the size of a large apartment home.

The magnificence of the décor was simply astounding to Jill, who gazed in wonder at the embroidered silk drapery and seventeenth-century armoire. Beneath her feet lay an incredible gilded mosaic floor. There were sterling silver candle holders everywhere, and hanging above the great room was a sparkling crystal chandelier.

Although it was all too much to take in at once, the bed simply stunned her. Featuring ornately carved mahogany bedposts, of course it was enormous; it was also so overwhelmingly elegant that she couldn't imagine actually sleeping in it. Along with the beautifully woven tapestry displayed over the matching carved mahogany headboard, there were the finest silk sheets, and the regal canopy nearly made her swoon.

Truly, a sleeping chamber fit for a king.

'Or at least a duke,' she giggled to herself.

"We only recently added this..." Pascal said, gesturing to the two-person Jacuzzi situated adjacent to the bedroom's dark stone fireplace. "Every modern convenience, together with the uniquely elegant accoutrements of eighteenth-century royalty, at your pleasure," he smiled grandly.

~ ~ ~

"I'm going to strangle Jennifer when we get back home," Jill said, shooting Trent a wry grin.

"Oh, I wouldn't be too hard on her," he replied, clearly enjoying Jill's discomfiture.

"That's easy for you to say. You've already been 'too hard' on her," she smirked.

Trent's upper lip curled in amusement.

"Seriously, I can't believe she pulled this on me. Sure, it's no problem for you, but she knows I'm married.

"Anyway, is it just me, or do you also see only one bed here?"

"It's quite a beautiful bed, though, isn't it?" he grinned.

"Yes, it is, and that's completely beside the point. Or, knowing her, it's exactly the point, and that's the problem. How could she put us together in the same room, with only one bed? What am I supposed to tell my husband?"

She wasn't sure whether she believed her own anger; she was just going with it, even if only for the sake of appearances.

Trent studied her, and in an even voice said, "Two things. One, perhaps it was simply an innocent mistake. Maybe she had nothing to do with this room mix-up."

Jill rolled her eyes, making him laugh.

"Okay, fine," he continued, "but there's still the other thing. I'm obviously not going to tell your husband about this arrangement, and I'm sure that Jennifer won't either. He will never know about it, not unless you tell him."

"Oh, that's just great. Either I sleep with you and tell him about it, thus risking my marriage, or I sleep with you and don't tell him, and now I'm a liar. Either way, she's rigged it so that we'll spend this entire week in bed together. Christ, could she at least have been a bit more subtle about it?"

"Okay, you lost me there. Subtle? What did she need to be subtle about?"

"Look, Trent, since we're in this situation together, you may as well know what's going on. Jennifer and I are close friends. We talk about everything. She knows I've been unhappy in my marriage for a long time now, and this is her way of pushing me into making a decision. Either she wants me to divorce my husband, and this will surely nudge that forward, or she wants me to test my commitment to my marriage; I'm not sure which. Either way...not subtle. Not subtle at all."

"I see," he offered noncommittally, having no idea what else to say.

"It's not your fault, Trent. I certainly don't blame you. You didn't ask for this."

"No, I didn't. This trip couldn't have come as more of a surprise to me, never mind the two of us sharing a room, and I knew nothing about your troubled marriage."

"Of course you didn't," she agreed, fixing him with an accusing grin. "You've been too busy bedding every other married woman in the company. When have you had time to make your way down to my name?"

Although she said it with seeming spite, her mirthful tone and accompanying smile indicated she was merely teasing him.

"Believe me, I'm genuinely sorry that I haven't had the opportunity to get to know you sooner. It's not that I've avoided you, it's simply that we so rarely have contact with one another."

Laughing, she responded, "Trent, you don't have to apologize for not having sex with me! I am a married woman, after all. I'd like to think that I'm nobody's sure thing, even if they do see me every day at work."

"Touché. Still, you say the devious Jennifer set us up. I'm a logical person, so this does make me question why she chose these circumstances. Why you, and why me? Why here? A logical person might wonder what you two have been talking about since it clearly prompted her to pull this trick on you...on us. Might I also add, your attire at work has become very unusual of late."

"Unusual? Is that how you describe it to Bill?"

"Please, don't lump me together with Bill. I'd like to think that a blind, deaf-mute could tell I'm nothing like Bill. Say what you will about me, but please don't compare me to him."

"My apologies," she said contritely. Pressing onward, she grinned, "You still haven't answered the gist of my question, though. Is 'unusual' really the way you'd describe how I dress for work? You make me sound like a freak."

"Then you have my apologies, as well," he smiled, equally chastened. "Unusual, yes, in the same way that a comet streaking across a starry sky is unusual. Unusual, in the way the light shines at sunset through a blue-green wave on a perfect day at Lahaina. Perhaps I could have chosen a better term, but please don't mistake my intent. Your attire at work has become absolutely stunning, and, if I may be so bold, it's about time. You've never dressed poorly, but over the past few weeks your incredible beauty has finally been on proper display."

"Apology accepted," she said, flashing a charming smile. "In fact, if that's how you always do it, you can apologize to me any time you want."

"Well, let's just say that it's not as if I intend to make a habit of having to apologize to you. Constantly offending you certainly isn't a part of the master plan," he added, with a wry chuckle.

"It's nice to see you laugh. The way you're always so intense, I was beginning to think you might be an axe murderer. You never smile. Anyway, what's this about a master plan? That sounds rather interesting...and possibly even a bit scary. Should I be frightened? Do I need to call the concierge and request a less stately suite?"

"Please, don't raise the alarm," he grinned. "I'm not much of an axe murderer. I prefer my victims warm and willing, not cold and lifeless."

"So I'm safe here with you?" she continued, smiling coyly.

"Safe from harm? Very much so, fair lady," he replied, bowing ostentatiously to kiss her hand. "I shall allow no harm to trouble this sacred vessel," he added, trailing his kiss up to her wrist.

"What about being safe from bed bugs, and boogeymen hiding beneath the bed? I think I spy a very large one right now, and although he's not under the bed, heis planning on taking me to bed. So, Mister Boogeyman, just what are we going to do about these sleeping arrangements, hmmm?"