The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

"Cool," I said.

"Yeah, it is," she agreed, "but listen, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. Just 'cause I like to strip doesn't mean I sleep around. I don't. It takes a long time for a guy to get anywhere with me. Remember Don the other night? That was the first time we ever screwed. We've been dating for over five months! With me, you've got to hang around a long time before I'll put out. Oh, if a guy gets really hard up I'll give him a hand job or something. But he doesn't put it anywhere until I really, really trust him."

I thought this was overshare, but it was okay by me. Somehow, I wasn't thinking of trying anything with her anyway. I liked looking at her, and taking her picture, but that was sort of it. I changed the subject. "So you're happy with the pictures?"

"Pretty much," she agreed, "but when you focus in on me, they start to get blurry and splotchy, don't they."

"Yep. That's graniness. There's not a lot I can do about it."

"Why not?"

"Well, to get close, I have to use a long telephoto lens. And the lighting leaves a lot to be desired."

"What could we do about it?"

"Not a lot, due to the distance between your apartment and mine."

"But," she thought, "if you were in the same place with me, they'd be better?"

"Quite a bit. And if I was able to use some better lighting, that'd improve them a bunch, too."

"Hmmm . . . you wouldn't take advantage of me, would you?"

"Of course not!" I was wounded, no woman has ever thought that about me. "What do you think I am?"

"A pervert, of course," she laughed. "Well, I'm going to have to think about that. All right, now get out of here. I've got things to do."

I went back to my place, and turned the tube on. Audrey was puttering around, then went into her bedroom and came back out dressed in a halter top that barely covered the lower half of her breasts and sleek leotards. She turned bright lights on and started stretching, and I got out my camera. She kept up her workout routine, sit ups, jumping jacks, and suddenly, looking right into the camera, she took her top off. Through the lens I could see that her nipples were rock hard, and pointing a good ways from the roundness. She kept up her routine, then got a towel out and sexily started wiping herself off. She turned her back to me and took the leotards off. I was photographing her ass and saw that she had a thong on, pink. Then she turned to me and I saw it was the smallest g-string I'd ever seen, just a patch, maybe two inches square, covering her front, but not by much. She started playing with the strings, threatening to uncover more, then she turned her back to me again and took the panties off. Since she'd never revealed her entire front to me, I assumed at this point she'd pick up the towel, cover herself and walk off into the bedroom.

I was wrong! Slowly, she turned around, vamping for the camera, fig leafing herself with a raised leg, then putting it down so I could finally see the area below her navel. She was completely shaved, and in this pose, you could see the beginning of the slit between her puffy lips, engorged with the exercise, or perhaps the thought that she was exposing herself to me. She walked around a bit, allowing me to photograph her nudity, then laid back down on the floor and did some more sit-ups. The session ended with her lying on her side, facing me, and raising her leg so that the pussy lips were as exposed as possible. After she made sure I had enough time to focus and zip off half a dozen photos, she made a kiss to me then walked to the window and closed her drapes.

Wow! This was the hottest I'd ever seen her, and I quickly downloaded the pics to my computer. I picked out the best twenty and set to work with photoshop, cropping and enhancing and filtering my heart out until I had the perfect set. Then I emailed them to her, and went to sleep, or at least to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday night, she prepared for a date with Don with her usual insouciance. She displayed herself fully for my camera when she came out of the bathroom, put on a tiny g-string, got a bra out and then hurled it back in the drawer, pulled a little black party dress over her head, tucked her breasts into the halter top, swirled around so the glossy tulle fabric of her skirt rose high on her legs, sat and slipped on ebony high heels. A few moments later she received a phone call and skipped out the door.

I had nothing else to do, so I trekked to the swimming pool. It was warm and perhaps fifty or sixty people were in the area, playing volleyball in the pool, chatting in the hot tub, drinking beer and cooking on the barbecue. I chatted with some guys I played basketball with, joined in the volleyball, just hung out. After an hour and a half or so, I went back to my apartment, made some spaghetti, and worked on the series of photos I'd taken earlier. Once I had the best ten, (Voyeurweb only lets you post ten at a time,) I emailed them to Audrey. Not long after, she returned home, Don in tow. She made drinks, and opened up the glass door to her patio. I heard her say that it was warm, but she looked my way and gave me a little wink. They sat on the sofa and began making out. Before long, Don had her top down and was sucking on her fantastic tits, and she unzipped him and went down on him. I thought they'd head into the bedroom, but they kept going, stripping the clothes off each other, playing with bare skin. At one point, while Don's head was between her legs, Audrey looked directly at me and smiled for the camera. In time, they were both completely naked and Audrey helped him put on a condom. She knelt on the floor, her elbows on the coffee table, and Don crawled behind her, placed his rod at her opening, and pushed. I had my extreme telephoto lens on and the camera was on a tripod; I got a few great shots, fairly tight, of his cock penetrating her. They switched positions, she was lying on the floor and he was above her, then she was in cowgirl, fondling his sack behind her when he grimaced and I could tell he was coming. Surprisingly, it didn't appear that she'd orgasmed. They hugged for awhile, she lying naked beside him, their legs toward me so that I got great shots of their private parts. She had her legs wide open, I was able to zoom in on her pussy, the tunnel open with the sport. A while later he rose and dressed, he wasn't going to stay the night. After the door was closed she came out, still naked, onto the patio and called, "Hey! Perve!"

"Hi, Audrey!"

"Enjoy the show?"

"Yeah! It was fantastic."

"Meet me at the hot tub, ten minutes."

"Okay."

I beat her down to the pool, there were two couples in one end talking amongst themselves, and soon Audrey arrived in a one piece swimsuit; of course the halter pushed her impeccable breasts up, almost to the point of overspilling the cups. She slid into the pool and poured us both a glass of wine from the bottle she'd fetched. Her mood, so unlike the usual bubbly Audrey I'd come to know, was somber, defeated. "I think I'm going to have to throw Don back in the lake," she confided.

"Why? You seemed to have a good time with him tonight."

"He had a great time. And, don't get me wrong, he knows his stuff in bed. But I don't trust him."

"Why not?"

"Well, he's trying to take control recently, not letting me do my thing. Tonight, for example, after dinner we stopped at a bar. I caught some guys looking at me, so I started hiking up my skirt. And I bent over so they could get a good look down my front. Don saw what I was doing, and he told me to stop it. Said they'd get the wrong idea of me. Hell, when we met he was trying to get a good look himself. That didn't give him the wrong idea, did it?"

"Well, maybe if you told him that kind of attitude doesn't work for you, he might back off."

"Maybe. But that's not the biggest thing. He chased me for months, and the only reason I finally let him catch me was that I hadn't had sex in over a year, and I was getting pretty horny. It was a mistake, and I'm paying for it. Even though he tries hard, I can't get off with him. Just doesn't work for me. I come real close, but then just as I'm starting, my brain clamps down. I guess you could say I'm selectively frigid."

"Wow. You're frigid? I'd never think you were, not in a million years."

"Just with some guys. Others, I can have a good time with. If I trust them, completely. Jim never had any trouble with me, the first time we ever screwed he had me hanging from the chandeliers. He could make me come so hard I'd be sore for days. Even years after we were married. Then I found out he was screwing around on me and I couldn't get there any more. It's all a matter of trust." She took a long swallow of the wine, slipped a little further into the hot water, jiggled her toes. "Did you ever have any troubles like that?"

"Like what?"

"You know. You're there with the girl, and you can't get it up?"

Should I tell her? Ah, why not? "Just once, before I was married. I got set up with this girl, she was really good looking, a model, and when I go to drop her off, she tells me to come up. I couldn't believe it. I mean, she was so good looking, and there I am . . ." "a geek?" "yeah, well, so there I am, and she's doing everything she can, and my guy just isn't having any of it. Nothing at all. I was so embarrassed! I'm sure she's still laughing about it."

"Maybe," Audrey consoled. "Don't worry about it. It's happened with me, plenty of times. I tease and tease and tease, and finally I let them grab me -- I'm not going to go all the way with them, but I'm going to make sure they're not frustrated -- and all that's in my palm is a handful of silly putty." She looked at me, I thought she was going to say something, then she stopped. I could see the gears shifting, then she said, "You doing anything tomorrow?"

It wasn't the first thing she was going to ask me, I was sure of that, but I had no idea what had been on her mind. "No, nothing really. Why?"

"I thought maybe we could go to the beach. It's supposed to be warm."

"Yeah, I could get into that."

"Okay, let's leave around ten."

"Sounds good."

She looked at me, then leaned over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. "Okay then, Perve, see you in the morning." She got out of the pool, and her fanny waved as she walked. Then she called over her shoulder, "Perve, bring your camera."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey was driving at break neck speed on the curvy Highway 17, over the mountains and down the slopes towards Santa Cruz, the crisp air blowing through the sunroof. Then north on Highway 1, with the ocean on our left, and we found the parking lot she was looking for. Down to the beach, then we strolled until we found a gap in the cliff, affording us some shelter from the surging winds. The day was beautiful, no fog, just the light mist you expect from the heavy seas and waves. We passed perhaps 40 people on the way, 25 or 30 who were either topless or completely unclothed. We spread our blankets and other stuff, then Audrey said, "Get it out!"

"Excuse me?"

"Get it out! Your camera. This is your big chance to get close to me, dude!"

I figured it out. Audrey wanted me to take nude pictures of her on the beach. I got my camera body out, and decided to go with the 85 mm lens -- just right for sharp pictures of her with blurred backgrounds. Since I anticipated that she'd be moving around some -- I'd learned enough to realize Audrey never stays still. I decided to forego the tripod, trusting my lens stabilization system to give me crisp pictures. By the time I'd set up Audrey had stripped off her shorts and shirt and was in the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen -- at least live. Two straps that covered her nipples, a tiny strip of fabric hiding the most intimate patch of her groin. A couple of guys drifting by whistled, she gave them a smile and a thumbs up. I started flipping off pics, she just moved around, giving me splendid angles of her rump, legs, face and neck, torso, and -- of course -- those magnificent breasts. After thirty shots or so, she loosened the string holding the top, whipped it off. The nipples were hard and scrunched from the chill of the air and, I suppose, the excitement of the photo shoot. When I'd shot her chest from every angle possible, it was time to take off the bottom. She was freshly shaven down there, and she displayed her crotch for the camera in various postures. Standing up facing the camera, with her back facing me, bending over so the lips shone in the sun, sitting, lying down with her legs closed, then open. She encouraged me to come as near as possible and take close ups of the gorgeous folds of skin. Her clit was just visible, I wanted to touch it and reveal it just a bit more, but I wasn't sure if Audrey would take offense, so I let it be. I noticed that my dick was making a tent out of the front of my jeans; Audrey noticed it and smiled.

When it seemed to me that we'd pretty much done this scene, I put the camera back in the case. "Okay," Audrey declared, "this is a nude beach. Take 'em off." I thought about the settings that would be required to take photos of a nearby rock and the surf pounding it, and before long my dick was back to it's normal flaccid self, so off my clothes came. Audrey resolutely inspected my penis with interest. I'm neither proud nor ashamed of my private parts. From what I'd seen in locker rooms and such, and from the comments of my girlfriends and ex-wife, I'm neither larger nor smaller than average, and perhaps a bit thicker. Audrey confirmed my estimation by her comment, "Not bad!" and I laid down on the blanket near her. I tried to keep my eyes off her body, for fear that I'd grow a woodie again.

"Okay, so, how come you aren't dating yet, Perve?" Audrey began her inquisition.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? Can't you find anybody to go out with?"

"Haven't tried."

"Why?"

I thought for a few moments, trying to phrase my reluctance correctly. "I guess, when I was married to Ann, that I thought I was set for the rest of my life. Ann and I had pretty much figured out what we wanted, we were at the point where we were going to start having babies, we had enough money. We knew, or at least I knew, what was going to go down for the rest of our lives. I was really happy. Then she goes and turns it all upside down. So now, I've got to put it all back into perspective. And I'm not sure I really want to play the field. Oh, I get horny and all, but it seems to me that if I started dating a girl, trying to get to know her and all, she'd have a pretty rough time with me right now. My shrink says I'm not completely stable yet . . ." "He's just trying to string you along so you keep paying your cumshaw." ". . . maybe, but I don't want to make someone else miserable right now."

"Okay. So you just want somebody to walk into your life and be a substitute for your ex-wife, huh? Just pick up where you left off?"

"No, I know that's not going to happen. Whoever -- if anybody -- is next on the list isn't going to be like Ann. Even if I could have that, I don't think I'd want it. I know Ann's every little irritating habit . . ." "Like sleeping around on you?" ". . . yeah, that, but leaving the top off the ketchup bottle, and swilling the wine around in her mouth until you think she's gonna blow bubbles. The little things. No, I want the next woman to have all new irritating habits."

This brought a good laugh from Audrey. "Okay, so how many kids?"

"Audrey wanted three, I was only good for one, maybe two."

"And the little suburban home with the picket fence around it?"

"Well, how about a tract house in Milpitas."

"And you'd be happy with that?"

"It was what we were going for. Now, I don't know. I'd want somebody who was a little more adventurous, I guess. Ann didn't even want to drive up to San Francisco on a Saturday to see a play. She said it was too long of a drive, she'd be too tired by the time we got home."

For the first time, Audrey didn't respond to the statement, she always had a retort. But she was quiet for so long that I looked over to see if she was napping. Finally, she said, "I think you'll find someone."

We laid there a while longer, soaking up the rays, and then Audrey grew restless, demanded we take a walk. I worried about leaving my camera and gear here, but Audrey scoffed, told me to hide the bag under the blanket, we'd stay close. We walked towards the surf, and Audrey reached over to hold my hand. Her grip was gentle and warm, I enjoyed this mild contact. We skipped over to the surf, let the numbing residue of the rollers brush our feet. A Frisbee sailed towards us, Audrey picked it out of the water and adeptly flung it back over to the guys who'd let it get away. A couple of clothed gawkers walked by, said, "How's about it, baby," and leered at her, she simply said, "You wish, you don't have what it takes," and then ignored them.

When we returned to our blanket, we were frozen with the wind and icy air, we decided we'd had enough for the day, and we put our clothes back on and packed up. Audrey drove back to Santa Cruz and found a trendy pub away from the tourist area. We sat at the bar, had beers, artichoke dip and sandwiches. We got into a discussion with the people sitting around, nothing special, just a good time.

When we got back to the apartment, it was a bit after seven, the sun was just approaching the horizon, Audrey invited me up to her apartment. She put on some music, eighties rock, and got a deck of cards out. "You know how to play gin rummy, don't you?"

"Not really. Teach me." She did, it was a favorite game of hers, she'd played it with her father when she was a teenager, I got the hang of it and we played for a couple of hours, drinking diet cola. Every once in awhile our hands would touch when we'd reach for a card, and a little spark would kindle in my skin. I was having ideas, but between nine and ten, she kicked me out, suggesting we both had to go to work in the morning. When I got up to my place, she was in her bedroom, brushing her hair. She visited the bathroom for the evening's last duties, and when she came out she was au natural, she waved to me, slid between her sheets and turned her light off. It was time for me to go to bed, too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Audrey laid low for the next few days. I'd see her lights go on and off, but the drapes remained closed. I sent her twenty optimized pictures from the beach and got the email response, 'go ahead and post them.'

Thursday night, around nine, there was a knock at my door. "Got a beer?" she asked.

"Come on in." I cleaned up my couch of the potato chip bags and dirty dishes so she could sit down, then got her the beer. "What's up?"

"I'm heading to Yosemite this weekend with Don. I was about to tell him Monday night that we were through, but I never got there. He was all excited that he scored a room in the Lodge, and said he wanted to make it real romantic. He apologized for how he acted at the bar, and, well, hell, I've got to give him another chance."

"You don't seem real excited about it."

"I'm not. Oh, I am, I love the valley and the view from Glacier Point, but the more I think about it, the less it seems that Don is the guy."

"So don't go." It seemed easy to me.

"But, Perve, I'll be thirty-six in three months. If I don't start something soon, well, I'll never be a mother. And right now there's nobody else on the horizon." A very big sigh, finally, "Well, I'll go, and see what happens, I guess. What's the worst?" She downed the rest of the beer, headed for the door. "I've got to go pack, we're leaving right after work."

"Call me, will you, let me know how it went?"

"Oh, you'll be the first, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday noon, I was watching sports on TV and I heard the frozen peas crunching against my window. "Hey," I called across the top of the trees.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers