The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

She took off everything, not only clothes but her necklace and rings, and we spent ten minutes applying two coats of oil. What a pleasure it was to rub the oil into her back, her legs, her rear. Then she stretched out on the fabric, and I took my time arranging her limbs until they were perfect, and if more oil was needed to create the sheen I wanted, I rubbed it onto her skin. I took the pictures with the camera on a mini-tripod, using a remote control so there would be absolutely no shaking. After an hour we only had a couple of dozen pictures, but they were the best that I could take of her entire body, her legs, her rump, closeups of the land between her legs, the mountains of her chest. My favorite was of her standing with a look of longing on her face, her eyes closed, tugging at a thong she was wearing.

After I was satisfied with the results, she said, "It doesn't have to be just me, you know."

"What do you mean?"

"Take off your clothes," she demanded, "and lay down." Since I figured it would wind up being fun I obliged, and a couple of moments later I was nude and on my back. She asked some questions about where to put the camera and such, and then she handed me the remote. "You're in charge of taking the pictures, I'm in charge of making something interesting happen." Then she began applying the oil to my testicles and penis, and under the circumstances, it wasn't long until I was rock hard. I kept clicking the remote while she worked with her palms and fingers, and a few moments later I was still taking pictures as creamy brine leapt from the little eyelet, surging eighteen inches, mingling with the oil and flowing over Audrey's fingers.

She glided over my body in the excitement of the experiment, her legs on top of mine, our stomachs together, her breast applying pressure to my chest, our lips meshed. "I want to make you feel as good as you made me," I implored.

"I want to, Perve, I really, really want to. I just can't."

"Why not?"

"It's a mystery. I wish I knew. Just not yet."

Tuesday, as I edited and submitted the two very different submissions, I noticed she wasn't home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called her Wednesday, eight o'clock. She wasn't home yet, and when she answered I heard the sounds of a restaurant, the voice of a man. "This is Audrey," she said, in a most impersonal voice.

"Hey, it's me."

"Oh, hello. I can't talk right now, I'm in the middle of something, can I call you back later?"

"Sure," I agreed. I didn't hear from her the rest of the night, but I saw her lights come on around eleven. She didn't open her drapes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There were some guys in from corporate, we had to take them to dinner. It went late, and I didn't see your lights on," Audrey explained over the phone the next day. "So I didn't call."

"That's fine," I agreed, "Want to do something tonight?"

"I can't, they're still here, we're going to have a long night tonight. There's some changes going down, and it's pretty intense. Why don't we do something Friday? Say about eight?"

"Sure," I agreed. That night, when she still wasn't home at midnight, I wondered if there really was a corporate visit, or . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen," she said when she telephoned later, "A very old friend from college is going to be in San Francisco Friday night, and I'll only have this one chance to see her. Would you mind terribly if I canceled? I haven't seen her in years. Please don't be mad, okay?"

Peevishly, I agreed, "Sure, Saturday?"

"Oh, that's not going to any good either. We're opening a new store in Sacramento, and I'm the only person on the staff that can be there - the guy that was supposed to go, his wife went into the hospital. So the boss asked me if I could take over. I've got to be up there at ten, and I don't know when I'll get home . . . Sunday, how about Sunday? I'll take you to brunch?"

"Okay," I ceded. I wondered if my uneasiness could be heard through the cell towers between us.

Her lights came on Thursday night after midnight. Friday, they didn't come on at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Carrows, just around the corner from the apartments, Audrey had french toast, eggs, bacon and coffee in front of her. She savored the food, as if she hadn't eaten in a week. "It's been so hard this week, work's been an absolute bitch. They're thinking about bringing in a new system in late October, that's what the meetings were all about, just in our region, and it's going to screw up our Holiday season, I know it! That's the most important time of the year in retail, what are they thinking! And two people on the staff quit last week, just when they needed them most, so now it's all my responsibility. I didn't know what to do at the opening yesterday, and the assistant managers thought I had all the answers and I didn't know shit. It was a terrible day, I didn't get out of there till after ten, didn't get home until almost one. I just fell into bed!"

"How about your friend?"

"Friend?" she was confused. "What friend?"

"The one from college, who was in San Francisco."

"Oh! I must be getting senile, I forgot all about it." Something rang a little untruthful in my head. "Oh it was fine, she and I had dinner near her hotel. Talked for hours."

"I didn't see you come home that night," I alluded.

"Oh, my boss was a dear. When I told him I was going up to San Francisco, he told me just to head up to Sacramento and get a motel, it wasn't worth driving all the way down here and back again in the morning."

It was a good story, and it wasn't that I didn't trust Audrey - not that there was anything to trust, or not trust. It wasn't like we were anything more than friends, was it? If she wanted to see another guy, I had no reason to gripe. I just wish she'd just come out and tell me, though, she didn't have to hide it. I decided to take a stab in the dark. "Heard from Don lately?"

"Oh, that bastard! Yes, he called me up this week, wanted to see if we could get together. I told him to go to hell." I wondered if this was the unvarnished truth, or . . .

I changed the subject. "Have you seen the pictures up on Voyeurweb?"

"No, I haven't had time. How are they doing?"

"The one of you is leading the pack, with a 4.89 rating. We might win this thing!"

"What about the ones of you?"

"Not so well, 4.13. Of course, none of them show anything of you but the hands, so it's to be expected, I think." She smiled.

We finished our breakfast, on the walk back I asked, "What do you want to do today? Maybe we could drive over to the beach, take some photos?"

"That would be nice, but I'm bushed. I think I'll just hang out, lay around the pool."

"Mind if I hang with you?"

"If you want to," she agreed, "you don't have to if you've got something better to do." She seemed less than enthusiastic, I thought. As promised, the afternoon was unexciting. She wore a one-piece suit that showed very little, a few guys checked her out, but it was only pro forma, she wasn't that much of a standout that day. We swam in the main pool, read on the lounge chairs. A volleyball game started up in the shallow end, we joined in, but Audrey simply wasn't her usual, sparkling self.

When the shadows started dipping into the pool area, we headed back to our apartments. "Dinner?" I suggested.

"Okay, fine. Why don't we order Chinese in, watch something on Netflix? Come over in a couple of hours, I want to take a nap."

I waited in my apartment, watched some TV, I noticed she kept her drapes drawn. About seven, I got some Lo Mein and Wonton soup from a local restaurant, brought it up to her place. It took her a couple of minutes to answer the door, she was obviously still sleeping. We ate on the patio, and I showed her some comments to our latest contribution on Voyeurweb:

this one goes on my favorites list. Thanks again girl, you're awesome!

That is definitely a hot piece of ass you've got there!

my goodness you are hot please show more

mmmmmmmm i like.....

love those tits.

Normally, these turned her on, she would discuss the remarks, enjoy them, but tonight they were dismissed. Her lack of reaction indicated to me that any hope of a photo shoot this evening was doomed. We headed for the couch, put a movie on, historical romance, and after awhile she scooted over, put her back to me. I rubbed her arm, her side, and she didn't protest, but when I started towards her breast, she drew it away with, "Not tonight, I'm too tired." As soon as the movie was done, she scooted me out the door with a conventional hug.

As I sat on my couch and the clock turned towards ten, I wondered if I'd be seeing a lot of Audrey in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the week, Audrey remained unavailable to me, answering my texts with short, noncommittal replies, often arriving home late, not opening her drapes or providing any sexy fun, at least to me. Thursday night, when she got home around nine-thirty, I called, for I wasn't going to go down without a fight. "Want to do something tomorrow or Saturday?"

"Oh, I can't!" So, I thought, it's over between us. Well, it was fun while it lasted. "Ed and Julie are going away for a romantic weekend, and I promised them I'd watch Ashley and Josh. I'll be up there from Friday night until they get home Sunday afternoon." It might be true, I guessed, or it might be a ruse, so that she could have a weekend with whoever she was seeing. But then she continued. "Hey, I promised that I'd take them to the zoo on Saturday. Want to come along?"

I was surprised, but I said, "Sure!" She gave me the address for Ed and Julie's house in San Mateo, I told her I'd be there around ten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lions roared, the giraffes ate from trees. I know little about animals, but that didn't stop Josh from asking me about the feeding habits of sloths. For some reason, he attached himself to me, held my hand. The San Francisco zoo, close to the ocean, was as foggy as usual, and after a couple of hours we were frozen. We'd taken my car, and I asked the kids if they wanted to do something else, they said sure!

Natives of any city, for whatever reason, don't explore, and I took Audrey and the kids on a ride through the city they'd never forget. Up to Twin Peaks where the kids climbed all the way up to the top of the mountain, then down to Golden Gate park to see the buffalo, around the cliffs of Lincoln Park and the Presidio. Ashley saw Baker Beach and wanted to go down and Audrey was ready to say 'let's go,' but I didn't think everyone would be cool with a nude, gay beach, so I made some kind of an excuse. We rode up to the top of Russian Hills, and the kids squealed as we plummeted down the curves of Lombard street - we did it three times. The kids were hungry, we got them hot dogs, then we walked around the Fisherman's Wharf area, they got excited by Ripley's Believe-It-Or-Not so we let them go through. By this time, it was dark, the kids were drained, and we headed back down the Peninsula. While they were getting ready for bed, Audrey and I chatted in the living room.

"You're really good with kids."

"I just try to figure out what they like, and let them do it. If I ever have children of my own, they'll be totally spoiled."

"Ed and Julie are coming back tomorrow afternoon, I'll be back at San Jose sixish. You want to get together tomorrow night?"

"I'd like that," I allowed. "I'd really, really like that."

As I left, Audrey gave me a kiss, not much more than a peck, but very warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could hear the sounds of the Bayshore Freeway on the cell phone. "Let me take you to dinner," she suggested. An hour later, we were at Henry's Hi Life in Santa Clara, waiting for a table and their superb barbecue chicken and baby back ribs. "I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks."

"You've been working hard," I agreed.

"Yeah, but that's no reason to ignore you."

"Has anything else been going on?"

"Like what?" She seemed confused.

"Another guy? Don?" It was stupid, if she took offense I didn't know what she would do, but something in me had to know the truth.

"Oh, no, nothing like that. Oh, I'm so sorry you got that impression."

"Just work then," I challenged.

"Yes, a lot of it. It's gonna go on for quite a while, too."

"How about the night you went to San Francisco, then to Sacramento. Did you meet a guy?"

A chagrined demeanor flowed over her. "I've got a lousy poker face, don't I? Yes, it wasn't a girlfriend, it was my ex-husband. He was in town for a convention, and I had dinner with him. We talked about old-times." I just waited, beer in hand, for her to continue, and, knowing Audrey, once she got going, she just kept on going. "After dinner, we walked around, stopped into a bar. He's married again, you know, but that didn't stop him from trying to score. He invited me up to his room, the last time he was around I went up with him and fooled around, and I think he figured I'd be easy. I would have been too, I can't lie, I thought about going up, but then, well, I thought about you, and how much I like you, and I thought maybe it would hurt you, so I didn't do anything."

She paused, took a long sip of beer, gave me a doleful look. "Perve, I think I'm beginning to get close to you. Maybe too close, I don't know. That's another reason I took time off, I'm a little worried about where this is going between us. Aren't you?"

"Worried? No. I like you a lot, not just because you're as sexy as an iPad, but because you're so interesting. You never want to just sit around, something's always happening with you. You're the high point of my day when I'm around you."

"You could wind up getting hurt, you know. I've not been the one to keep guys around for a long time."

"It's a chance I'm willing to take. If it doesn't work out, well, you can't say you didn't warn me. But who knows, why don't we just see where we're going, okay? No worries."

She smiled, "Okay, perve, whatever you say." And we got the nod that our food was ready.

As we were pulling back into the parking lot at home, she teased, "The boys on Voyeurweb haven't seen much lately. You think they're getting antsy?"

I smiled, I knew something good was coming. "Yeah, they want something new. You ready to give them that?"

"Sure! Remember that series we did with me masturbating? That was a big hit. Maybe we should do something like that? Perve, get your camera, come to my place."

It didn't take me long, only two or three minutes, but by the time I got up there, Audrey was already out of her street clothes, just the sexiest bra and panties I'd ever seen, and she was brushing her hair, fixing her makeup. When she was ready, she waited for my direction. I took some pictures of her walking around the apartment as if she was wondering what to do with herself, then into the bedroom where she sat on the bed and opened up her table drawer. I knew she kept her toys in there, but this time she let me look inside, photograph the sheer number and variety of sexual aids. "Which one should I use?" she asked. "How about the big brown one?" I suggested. "Okay," and I photographed her taking it out of the drawer, fondling it. She rubbed it against her bra, then took it off and rubbed her breasts with the plastic. "I've never had a black guy," she admitted, placing the dildo on top of her panties, pulling the mesh aside so I got a great shot of the plaything and her rosy lips. "Do you want one?" I asked, between shots. She pulled the thong off, and answered, "No, not really. But it's fun to fantasize about it." The vibrator was huge, nearly a foot long and as big around as my wrist. While I was snapping off a dozen pictures, she toyed with her hole, putting the faux staff just inside it, exposing the clitoris with a finger. I got closeups of the area, then drew back to display her entire body, at rest on the bed. She never pushed the thing inside her, just used it to knead the erotic region. I got close to her again, and she put the toy aside. Once again, I had a completely unobstructed view of her lips, the fissure.

She surprised me. "Does it look all right? Would it be better if the skin was folded a little differently?"

"Maybe a little. Pull it to the side," I suggested.

"Why don't you do it for me?" she pleaded. I looked at her face, deep into her eyes, and it was clear that she was aware of just what she was asking. For the first time I touched that area, feeling it's moisture, the smoothness of the hairless skin, the surprising stiffness of the clit. She leaned back, spread her legs even further, and begged, "Pleasure me." The camera was now forgotten, I plunged a finger inside, she rewarded me with a gasp. I stroked the silky sides of the burrow, pressed against the spongy roof, and drew breath from deep inside her lungs. She raised the pelvis, letting me have further access to the pleasure spot, and I was bold enough to ask, "Would you mind if I went down on you?" "Yes, please." And my mouth was at the entrance, tasting the honey, licking the dew. Her gasps became arduous, and when I put the most sensitive blot between my lips, irritated it with the rough edge of a tooth, she gave a lofty shriek. She let me keep her there for just a short period, but I could sense the acuteness of her passion.

She grabbed my wrist, pulled me until I was lying beside her, and undressed me. She was quick about it, and before a moment had passed I was clothed only in my longing for this woman. She'd let me have one wish that evening, perhaps I could stretch it to two? "Let me make love to you," I begged. "Not yet," she withheld, "but maybe I can give you something almost as good." She bent down, and I sensed my staff being surrounded by the warmth of her lips, the wetness of her mouth. She bobbed up and down, her motions clearly giving indication to her willingness, and I allowed myself to spend against the back of her throat. She stayed with me, drawing every drop from me, made sure I was satisfied. When my spasms had stopped, when she felt the first abating, she raised, spit the secretion into a tissue, and then laid beside me, with me.

We allowed our hands roam where they would, cooling and soothing each other. We kissed, deeply, as lovers do, and I asked, "Will you ever let me go all the way?"

"Maybe. Someday. I hope . . . Please don't be mad at me, I'm just very, very gun shy about this for some reason. I want you to wait for me! Will you?"

"I will," I promised, "as long as it takes, I'll wait."

We cuddled together, naked, and with the continuing stimulation I found that my rod was resurrecting itself a half-hour later. She felt the intrusion, and asked, "Do we have enough photos?"

"I've can make a contribution of what we have, I think."

"Good. Then I'm going to ask you to leave. If you stay, I might do something I'd be sorry about tomorrow. You know you're a pervert, don't you?"

She escorted me to the door after I'd dressed, kissed me again, keenly, and shoved me out into the cold air. When I got to the other side, her drapes were open, I could see the nakedness of my girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months passed, joyfully. Audrey and I traveled the Bay Area, visiting the scenery and activities. We went to Six Flags, I photographed her in a short dress on the scrambler, the skirt flowing up as she went around and around, her privates displayed for the camera. If the teenaged attendant and other passerbys caught a glimpse, they didn't object. We snuck into a garden in a shopping mall at sunrise on a Saturday, she displayed every inch of her body for the film, her admirers on Voyeurweb applauded. She became bolder, walking the pavement of our complex naked and soaking in the hot tub in the wee hours of the morning while I snapped away; no one in the compound objected. For an erotic Halloween extravaganza in The City, she had her body painted as if she were wearing a negligee and stockings, although she was in reality nude, and with my encouragement allowed herself to be pleasantly groped by other merrymakers of both sexes, all the while I was capturing the erotic memories.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers