The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

Our submissions became something the community anticipated, and from the comments it seemed Audrey was the focus of a fan group. The submission we took for the well-oiled contest took second place, behind only an Amazon on a European beach, earning us five hundred dollars.

I became a fixture with her family, often eating dinner at her parents, celebrating birthdays. Josh called me a couple of times a week, relying on me to help him, as an uncle or older brother perhaps, to navigate the shoals of growing up. I felt an honored guest at Thanksgiving dinner.

In the privacy of Audrey's apartment we often laid with each other, bringing ourselves to completion. I learned what she desired, how to satisfy her, and she would do anything for me, to me, save one detail, which over time became somehow less important to me. It wasn't that I didn't want to make love to her, I never stopped desiring that, but I learned that excessive begging was never going to change her mind, and so I put the desire aside, and was content with what she was able to give me. We never spent the night together, she was worried that if we slept together, and woke in the middle of the night, that she might be unable to control herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks remained until Christmas, and Audrey phoned me while I was at work. "Perve, do you have plans for the weekend?"

"Yes, I'm spending it with you, I hope."

"There's a nice hotel in Carmel, the Candlelight Inn. I was wondering if you'd like to go down there Friday night, stay through Sunday?"

"Of course. It sounds romantic."

"I can promise that," she promised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carmel By The Sea has been referred to as Disneyland for Adults. We left San Jose just after lunch, were on the Monterey Peninsula in the midafternoon. We found the hotel, and I discovered that she'd booked a deluxe room, a wood-burning fireplace hulking over the King bed, an oversized Jacuzzi in the bathing room. I immediately began to calculate angles and critiqued the lighting. Audrey let me photograph her settling into the room, but when we left the hotel she forced me to leave the camera behind. We walked to admire the broad whiteness of the beach, sitting on the slope. For two hours, we shopped, visiting boutiques and art galleries, then it was back to the hotel to change for dinner. She was as beautiful that night as she had ever been before, or since, wearing a long alpine blue cocktail dress with the throat bare to the cleft of her breasts, a crystal heart that hung from her neck by an ebony ribbon, a midnight velvet frock to shield her from the brisk zephyr. As we walked the streets, she sported a gleeful, playful countenance.

We scored a reservation at Anton & Michel, ordered châteaubriand, and as we sipped the last half glass of our Cabernet Sauvignon, she seemed suddenly unquiet, apprehensive. "What would you like me to get you for a Christmas present?" she asked. "A new lens, or maybe a new camera?"

"Just you," I replied, "just you."

The air was biting coldly at us as we walked the three blocks to the hotel, and in the room she begged me to start a fire. Five minutes later I had a blaze sizzling. I turned, and found she'd acquired a new negligee, blood red and ethereal, with a liliputian thong that hid next to nothing. "Should I get the camera?" I suggested. "No, you can take all the pictures you want tomorrow." On the rug in front of the fire we nuzzled each other, taking our time, and it was half an hour until we were both exposed, opened to touches and strokes. In her most intimate spot Audrey was utterly damp, her juices flowing, and I massaged the area deeply until with much gusto, she came. Then it was my turn, and she maneuvered me until my tool was in her mouth. She never failed to excite me, and I prepared myself for explosion, but before I was fulfilled she raised her head, and with a few motions of her hand I suddenly found my rod encased in plastic. Posturing herself on top of me, we conclusively completed our love for one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We continued to take photographs, for our pleasure and for that of Audrey's disciples. In January, we found that one of our contributions had won first place for the month of December, and with the prize of $1,400, we booked a trip to Syracuse; Audrey finally understands what Cold really is, how a trip of only a mile in a car can be hazardous during a blizzard, and what fun riding a sled or making a snowman can be. My family fell in love with her as deeply as I already had.

Even before my lease ran out, I moved into Audrey's apartment, and we discovered that living together was easy, and she agreed that it was wonderful having a roommate again. When we were alone together in the privacy of our aerie, playing gin or watching television, we were as often as not clothed in the altogether.

Audrey continues to dress provocatively in public, and I hope she always will. I enjoy the smiles she brings to the faces of other men, and if they dream that they might become intimate with her, I don't disapprove, because I know that as long as I'm with her, I'll be the only person to explore all of her charms.

Oh, yes, she still calls me 'Perve.'

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers