The Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

"Perve, I'm starved," she said, "haven't eaten since last night. Take me to lunch?"

"Sure. What happened?"

"I'll tell you all about it."

We quietly walked three blocks up to the Applebees, Audrey was really steaming about whatever it was, and it was only after she had a salad in front of her that she opened up. "It was nice enough on Friday, we got up there and had dinner at the Ahwahnee, drove around the valley just as it was getting dark to see the animals coming out, and then headed back to our room. I thought it was going to be nice and romantic, but he said he was tired so it was real quick and by 10:30 he was snoozing. The next day he wanted to get up real early and see the waterfalls before all the tourists were around, so nothing there. Then late in the afternoon we were walking around the base of the falls, and there was a bunch of people playing around in the water, and I joined them. Don wouldn't come in, he thought we might get hurt or something. Well, I'm having fun, and my t-shirt gets all wet, and I was wearing a thin bra, and, well, you could see almost everything. I didn't care, the guys were running around with their shirts off, and I didn't see why I couldn't do it. It got a little physical, nothing serious, just a little grab-ass, and when I got back on the path, Don was all steamed. He said I made a fool out of myself, and all that stupid stuff, and we had a big argument, right there. People were looking at us, and one guy came over and asked me if Don was bothering me, and it was just a scene. I just hiked back to the lodge by myself and went in and took a bath, and when I came out, Don started in on me again. I went to dinner by myself, just walked around, and when I got back to the room he was still in a mood. I slept on the couch in our room, and we got up early and drove back home, didn't say three words the whole trip. So, that's over. And I say, 'Thank God, I don't have to put up with him anymore.'"

"Sounds like you enjoyed yourself in the waterfall. I would have loved to be there to take photos." A laugh from her, the clouds vaporized, she was back to being Audrey.

"I don't know why, but I like you, Perve. You're good for me. Whatta you want to do the rest of the day? You any good at tennis?"

We played four sets, we both won two, then we decided to go for a dip in the little pool close to our apartments, not the big pool by the rec center. She wore her little bikini again, and when we came out of the water the fabric had turned almost translucent, her nipples were pointing for the big blue sky. I ran up and got my camera and shot off twenty pics. Quite a bit of foot traffic was streaming by, the word had gotten out and all the guys wanted to get a good view of the camel toe. I laughed as Audrey vamped for her flock of admirers. Later, we went over to the supermarket, got talapia and rice for dinner, I cooked it with olive oil, lemon juice and garlic, and we ate it on her patio. After the dinner we sat on her couch and watched Netflix. It was a typical chick flick, and about halfway through Audrey turned around, put her back up against my side and wrapped my arm around her, my hand resting on her stomach. When she flicked the TV off with the remote, I wondered what was going to happen. "Perve," she said, "could I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure."

"Would you mind kissing me? That's all, just kiss me?"

"Okay."

She turned around towards me, we rearranged ourselves, and she put her lips up to me. I tried to make it a good one, she took over and got a little aggressive, not that I minded. She bit my lower lip gently, had her hand in my hair, I put my hands on her back, massaged her shoulders a bit. We broke, she complimented, "You're pretty good. Let's try that again." And we did. Except for our faces and hands, we didn't touch anywhere else. We kept it up for perhaps ten minutes, I rubbed her earlobes and neck and was beginning to think about maybe making a move towards her side when she pushed away from me. "Whew, you could be addictive. Now, go on, get out of here, and think about me when you get to bed."

I went back to my place, and found that she was still on her couch, her fingers inside her shorts. I sat in my darkened room, watched her, and decided not to get my camera out, instead following the example she was setting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During a midweek evening, the peas hit my window again. "Hey, I just washed the windows yesterday!!"

"Aw, poor baby. Hey, you want to come over, and bring your camera?"

"Sure!" This sounded promising. I packed up my stuff, headed over. She was waiting for me in the clothes she'd obviously went to work in, tailored slacks and a button down blouse. She greeted me with a little kiss on the lips, nothing heated, but it warmed me to think we'd made it to this point.

"I was thinking you could take some pictures of me here, instead of through the windows, across the way. The shots you took on the beach were so much clearer. What do you think?"

"You think you can trust me?"

A timorous smile, "I'm getting there. You wouldn't give me any reason not to trust you, would you?"

"Never in a million years," I promised.

"So, what do you think we should do? How should I dress?"

The idea immediately sprang to my mind. "How about we do a series about you getting home from work, then taking a shower and getting ready for bed?"

"I like it."

We put our heads together, then walked out to her car, I took her behind the wheel then getting out of the car, waltzing through the garden path to her stairs, then into the apartment. She vamped, first taking off her blouse, revealing a pretty, if utilitarian, blue bra, then getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator. Then the pants came off and she traipsed into the bathroom. Turning the water on, then off came the bra and panties. Into the shower, full frontal nudity, soaping up, washing between her legs, then out, toweling dry, then back into the bedroom, finding the perfect teddy, and between the sheets. It was a great shoot, I knew we'd have enough for two or three full series on Voyeurweb.

I put my camera stuff away, and when I was done, she was sitting, still in her lingerie, on the sofa.

"It excites me, you know," she observed.

"Posing?"

"Yes. Does it excite you, too, or do you get so wrapped up in fiddling with all those dials that you forget I'm here?"

"How could I blank out all that beauty?"

It was a clear invitation to make out, and I pulled her toward me. She willingly sank into my arms, and we kissed. I loved to kiss Audrey, she was pliant and aggressive at the same time. The session was a series of deep kisses, gentle meetings of the lips and occasional forays to ears, noses and chins. Her hands held my shoulders and back, and sometimes rubbed along my face and arms, and I followed suit. When one of her hands stroked my chest, I felt free to begin a similar onslaught, and gently brought my palm up her stomach, to the base of her breasts, and then, without any protest from her, cupped the mound fully in my hand. She kissed me deeply, letting me know I was allowed this boon, and then I flicked her nipple, firm and pointed. She released a gasp, then kissed me again, hard. I played with both of her breasts and nipples through the fabric of her lingerie, and her breath was in short spurts, she was enjoying the attention. A few minutes later, I left the breasts, descended to the belly, and then felt the elastic of her panties.

"I think that's enough for tonight," she commanded. One last kiss, then she pushed me off her, stood and escorted me to the door. "To the next time," she promised.

Safe within her apartment, and me in mine, we once again brought ourselves off, she in light, I in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday lunch hour, I got a call from Audrey. "Okay, pick a movie. Chick flick, romantic comedy, superhero, vampires."

"Superhero."

"Cool. Meet me at my car, 6:55 sharp." And at the time, I was standing there, waiting. Ten minutes later, she came running around the bushes, hurried. "I'm sorry, completely lost track." She got behind the wheel, drove like a madwoman west, never quite running red lights, but making me nervous nonetheless, until we got to the El Paseo shopping center. She bought popcorn and a coke, and seemed to enjoy the movie almost as much as I did. She really got into the conversions of the hero as he changed from normal to superguy, and during the fight scenes she'd wince each time somebody got hit, and then encourage the protagonist to do it again, harder!

We laughed as we left the theatre, then drove to a little pizza shop I knew about, great sauce, good beer and a pinball machine. We put about eight dollars into it, and when it was my turn she'd put her hand on my back, or even the top of my butt, and I felt free to do the same to her. When I opened the hidden cavern and then buried the ball in it, she whispered sexily in my ear, "Ooooh, you got it in the hole!"

The staff kicked us out at eleven, telling us merrily to come back again, and then she drove up Big Basin way, squealing tires through the hairpin turns, climbing the mountain until we reached Skyline Boulevard, and she turned onto a dirt road, and drove a quarter of a mile, then we stopped. The view below us, of the Silicon Valley with it's millions of twinkling lights was majestic. We absorbed it in silence, my arms around her shoulders, hers encircling my hips, and then kissed. "Get in the back seat," she directed, and I climbed over the reclined front seat while she clambered in beside me. In seconds, she had her blouse off and her bra unsnapped, and my polo shirt over my head.

For the first time we were skin to skin, at least above the waist, and while kissing we scrunched around until I was more or less lying above her. I kissed her breasts, sucked on her nipples, and was surprised to find her hands loosening my belt, unzipping me, then her hand was inside my briefs, grasping my hardness. She felt me completely down there, from the base of my testicles to the tip of the shaft. Then she reached into her purse, got a packet of cream out and spilt it unto her hand, then grabbed my penis once more. Stroking it with the silkiness of the lubricant, she implored, "Go ahead, baby, enjoy yourself." Within seconds I was spewing into her palm, she held me, kissed me deeply while I came. When I was over my arousal, she got some tissues out, sopped the residue up. We lied there, I still on top, and continued to kiss and play with each other, and when I attempted to put a finger inside her jeans, she wordlessly stopped me. Soon, of course, the cramps came and we got back into the front seat. She neglected to put her top on, and drove down into the valley. A carful of teenaged boys came alongside, got a good look at her, and started hooping and hollering. At a red light, she turned towards them, completely exposing her ample chest to them and gave them an air kiss. I just laughed at her playfulness.

At the complex, her blouse on and the bra in her pocket, she held me as we separated for the night, we kissed. "Wine tasting tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"We leave at nine. Bring your camera."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove up I280, one of the most beautiful stretches of freeway anywhere in the country, her iPod playing songs of the '80s, and we were singing at the top of our lungs. Through the City, the fog smothering the car, across the Gate bridge, and then through sunny Marin and we hit Sonoma county. We looked for small wineries, ones we'd never heard of before, and hit two of them. I noticed she had a predilection for sweet whites, I'm more of a sturdy red kind of guy. I flicked off some artistic pictures of the vines and barrels, and got a few of Audrey vamping. We stopped at a deli, got a selection of meats and cheeses, and a huge loaf of sourdough.

We drove up into the mountains, found a dirt logging road, and then drove up it a quarter of a mile until we found a small meadow. Audrey had packed a huge blanket, and we spread it on the dried grass, out of sight of the car. Munching on the picnic, she started undressing herself right there. I got some great shots of her body against the tawny grass and contorted trunks of the live oaks. In the middle of the shoot, she insisted I become clothed - or unclothed - as she was; of course, I had an erection. We went on with our picture taking, and then she laid on the blanket and I joined her.

Our lips met, and the rest of our bodies. My chest was against hers, our ankles entwined, and my rock hard penis was against her belly. Eventually, my hands caressed her hips, and I attempted to reach between her legs. "Please don't," she whispered.

"Why not?" It was much more a plea than a demand.

"I'm just not ready yet." I desisted, but her hand went to my genitals and patiently drew the semen from my body. She seemed to know just how to touch me, to give me a marvelous orgasm just from her stroking. As the seed spurted into the air, she kissed my earlobe, providing me with even more sensation. And when I was done, she played with the liquid on my stomach, massaging it into my skin until it was completely dried.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"Of course I did," a tone of regret tinging my voice.

"But you'd like to do more?"

"Yes, I'd like to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

She thought for a moment, then rolled on top of me. Her thighs enclosed my hips, her opening was right where, if my penis hadn't been soft by now, it would have entered her. "Someday, I think, I'll want that to be. But not right now, I'm just not ready for that. I'm a very cautious girl. Can you wait for me?"

"If you want me to," I replied.

"I think I do."

We bathed in the sun, our bodies becoming dotted with perspiration, slowly drinking another glass of wine. Then we dressed, walked back to the car, drove south. Her hand was in my lap, when I put mine on her thigh, she didn't make me take it away. As we approached the Bridge, she asked, "You want to go into the City?"

"Sure."

She unashamedly sought out the tourist areas, driving down Lombard street, stopping into Ghirardelli Square, then to a saloon in Pacific Heights, where we ate salads. Night had dropped by the time we were done, and the neighborhood was hooded in fog. We walked, hand in hand, through the streets of Victorians, enjoying the smells and our company. And then it was back into the car for the drive home.

"You have any plans for tomorrow?" she asked.

"You know better than that."

"Well, my parents are having a 'let's-get-the-kids-together' dinner. Would you like to come?"

"Sure," I answered, perhaps too quickly.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, Perve."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The backyard of the Castro Valley home swam in sunlight, the barbecue was steaming, Ashley and Josh (ten and eight years old) were playing in the treehouse their grandfather had built for them, Martha (Audrey's mother) was nursing a glass of wine, and relating a story. "I named Julie for Julie Andrews in 'Sound of Music,' and Audrey for Audrey Hepburn in 'My Fair Lady.' If we'd had a son, he would have been 'Max' for Max van Sydow." She was into films of the sixties, obviously.

"More likely Maxwell Smart," joked Bill, Audrey's father.

Also sitting around, under the shade of the awning was Audrey's sister and brother in-law. It was a pleasant gathering, something I hadn't seen a whole lot of since I'd moved out from Syracuse. The family seemed altogether too normal, a lack of drama that you often see today, the kids too young to have picked up the exasperating habits of teenagerism.

"Grandma, can we go ride our bikes?" Josh asked.

"I'm a little tired right now," Martha demurred.

"They need to be watched?" I asked.

"Even though it's a cul-de-sac, I don't like it when they're not in sight of someone."

"Oh, Grandma, we're old enough. At least I am. We won't go off the streets," Ashley begged.

"Let me take them," I offered.

"You don't have to, you're a guest."

"But I'd like it," I insisted, and let the two younglings drag me to the garage where their bikes and helmets resided, then out to the street. I watched them speed up and down the block, Josh was trying to impress me, doing wheelies (just six inches off the concrete,) and playing catch me if you can with each other.

Ten minutes later, Audrey joined me, we sat on the curb, she yelled encouragements to the children. "You're actually enjoying yourself."

"What's not to like," I answered. "you've got a nice family."

"You should have seen us when I had my abortion, it was hell around here."

"You had an abortion?"

"While I was in college. I was just sloppy. For a week, it was a constant uproar, everybody seesawing back and forth, not sure whether I should have the baby or not. Of course, everybody said it should be my decision, and in the end it was, but then they'd put in their two cents. In the end, my mother held my hand while it was done, and Julie and Dad couldn't nurse me enough for the next two days."

Silence for fifteen seconds, I didn't know just how far I could take the subject. Finally, "Are you sorry?"

". . . Yes . . . No . . . He'd be fifteen now, I'm convinced it would have been a boy, and I wonder what he'd be like. Of course, my life would have been so much different, and I'm happy with the way the rest has turned out. I don't know."

Her eyes misted up, I put my arm around her back, she leaned into me. Soon Josh rode past, yelled, "Watch, Aunt Audrey," and she smiled at her nephew. The vulnerability was suddenly over, her smile was back.

Dinner was around the dining room table, cut crystal - perhaps antique - and good silverware. I was alerted to the fact that it was used every month, a tradition. Afterwards, Bill took me out back where he smoked a cigar, and he probed me about my politics, relieved when he found out I was leaning towards liberalism, but not a fanatic about it. I got out my camera, took some candid shots of the family, then at Audrey and Jane's request, got Bill and Martha in their living room, took a couple of more formal shots.

Towards dusk, Ed and Julie packed up the kids for the drive over to the Peninsula, and Audrey and I took our leave as well. The forty minute drive was quiet, soft jazz on the radio, Audrey's hand in mine. On the sidewalk outside our apartments, I asked if I could come up, Audrey told me no. "I might do something I'd regret later."

Monday evening, I was driving home from work, my cell phone chirped. "Did you see that new contest?" Audrey asked.

"What new contest?"

"On Voyeurweb. 'Well-oiled' is the name of it. It was just announced over the weekend. I was thinking we could get in to it. There's still some sunlight tonight."

"Hmmm, let me think about it. Do you have any oil?"

"Plenty, that's not a problem, Perve."

"Okay, I'll call you back when I get home." And when I got to my apartment, I looked on the site. There were six or seven entries at that point, each of them of a woman at a beach or a pool, all oiled up, nothing special, I knew I could do better than that. If I could get Audrey to the nude beach, or someplace out in the woods where she could expose herself, I could ace this. But that wasn't going to happen that evening, for the sun was low in the sky, and the only place in the apartment complex that was in full sunlight was a corner of the main swimming pool, and Audrey certainly couldn't pose in the nude there. Well, I thought, who said it had to be sunlight?

"Hey," I said into the phone. "I need to go shopping. Want to come with me?"

"What about the photo shoot?"

"That's what I'm shopping for."

A few minutes later, we were in my car. Neither of us had eaten, so we stopped at a burrito place, then made our way to a Jo-Ann Fabric, where for less than $15, I bought 5 yards of thick black felt, six feet wide. Then it was back to my place, where I spent half an hour arranging the cloth, hanging half of it on the wall to create a backdrop, putting half of it on the floor for Audrey to sit or lay on. Then I needed strong lighting, I already had one portable spot, and I made another out of a lamp with a 150 watt bulb and tin foil. While I was setting up, Audrey got the oil and primped, doing her hair and eyes, shaving her legs because I knew that in bright lights we'd be using any stray hairs would stand out.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers