The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers

Kyle and Dave were pretending not to stare at their hot supervisor, and they repeatedly looked away at other dancers as if trying to ignore Kathy’s almost naked state. Wayne, however, made no attempt to hide his arousal. Immediately placing a hand on her thigh above the lacy top of the borrowed leggings, he squeezed Kathy’s thigh firmly.

“You looked hot Ma’am. I have no doubt what every guy was thinking when you bent over, grabbed your ankles, and put your head back through your legs. You got poor Kyle and Dave all excited. They can’t even look at you!”

“Mmmmm,” Kathy whispered breathlessly to him. “It got me excited too. Dancing in front of lots of guys has always made me excited. That’s one of the reasons it was so hard to quit; I’ve always had this thing about showing off. I love getting attention from men.”

As he listened to Kathy confess about being an unrepentant show-off, Wayne slid his hand up higher and higher until he was once again rubbing my wife’s oozing pussy through her drenched thong panties.

“You gonna put anything else on? Or are you just gonna sit there in that little thong and tease us?” He asked as he handed Kathy yet another glass of wine.

“I think I’ll just sit here like this for awhile…if you don’t mind that is!” Kathy gleefully replied and then added in a barely audible whisper, “I’m going to tease you until you can’t stand it, Sergeant.”

“And then what? And then what are you going to do?” Wayne asked staring her down.

“You’ll have to wait and see, won’t you?” Kathy wickedly replied as she took a big swallow of wine. She then added, “Hey Wayne? “Are you gonna stick that finger in me, or are you afraid to finger fuck an officer in public? It’s pretty dark over here, no one can see what’s happening, but I bet you’re afraid of what Kyle and Dave are gonna say when we get back, aren’t you? Afraid of your wife finding out I bet.”

It quickly became obvious that Wayne was not like some of the younger guys Kathy habitually teased, because, without a moment’s hesitation, he shoved her damp panties aside and rammed a thick finger straight up her sticky cunt.

“Aghhhhhhhhh!” Kathy exclaimed hotly, squeezing her pussy hard against Wayne’s invading finger. “You’re not shy at all, are you? How come you never hit on me at work? You never even seemed to notice me back at Andrews.”

That’s because,” Wayne explained as he slowly worked his finger in and out of Kathy’s burning, creaming cunt. “I always heard you were ‘officer pussy;’ that only other officers got to get into your pants.”

“Oh, so you’ve heard that, have you? What else have you heard?”

“Well, I’ve heard a lot of things I don’t believe. You know, typical male bullshit and embellishment, but I’ve heard that you can be a lot of fun. I’ve personally heard several of the docs say that you can be pretty wild and adventurous after you’ve downed a few.”

“Oh? Is that why you’ve been buying me drinks all night? To see how much fun I am?” Kathy queried as she slowly humped her bubbling pussy onto the older enlisted man’s probing finger.

“Guilty as charged, Ma’am. I figured with no officers around…well, you know what I figured.” Wayne grinned as he nonchalantly added a second finger to the one fucking in and out of Kathy’s slippery cunthole.

“Yeah, I know. You figured you would get me drunk then fuck me, didn’t you? Well,” she added, eyes sparkling mischievously. “Looks like your naughty little plan is working, doesn’t it?”

Abruptly standing up, Kathy forced Wayne’s pussy-cream covered fingers out of her tight bald cunt and rearranged her panties so her shaved mound was recovered. Walking slowly over to Dave, Kathy once again untied the flaps of the white schoolgirl blouse, reveling her up-tilted tits, and perched on one of the airman’s now trembling legs.

Smilingly mockingly at an amused Wayne, she teased Dave in a little sing-song voice, “Did Amber leave you all alone? Did she get you all excited and then leave? Dancers are like that: we’ll stay as long as you’re paying for dances, but if you stop and some one else pays, we’ll leave you by yourself! Not too nice is that? You want a lap dance from me? Would you like Kathy to give you a freebie?”

Without waiting for a reply, Kathy started to writhe slowly in front of the unbelieving young airman. Using her finely manicured hands to spread Dave’s legs wide, Kathy stood between his thighs and danced slowly to the song played by the DJ. Dave watched in delight as Kathy cupped her own firm tits, lightly pinching her nipples, and smiled down at him. After a few moments, she straddled one of his thighs and, using his leg as a perch, slowly rode back and forth, letting her thong covered pussy glide against the excited airman’s shaking leg.

Glancing over at Kyle, Kathy brazenly informed him, “You’re next Kyle. Make sure you’re all “arranged” for me. Since Wayne won’t be nice and buy his troops dances, I guess I’ll just have to take care of you guys myself!”

Dave sighed in guilty pleasure as his married boss hotly rubbed her firm, petite body all over him. Once again cupping her own big boobs in both hands, she pushed them into Dave’s face and invited him to lick them. “Go on, real quick! Give them a little lick when I rub them against your face. Do it fast, and the bouncers won’t come over here…and I promise I’ll never tell your fiancé!”

Looking cautiously around the room, not wanting to draw too much attention to their dark corner, Dave tentatively lapped at one of the tits pressed into his face. He licked furtively, quickly while simultaneously humping up into the air trying to get some friction, any friction, against his throbbing cock. Feeling his upward thrusts, Kathy brashly slid a hand over his bulging crotch and slowly rubbed his hard cock through his straining pants.

“You’re all hard, Baby,” Kathy needlessly informed him as she tried, unsuccessfully, to stuff one of her fat tits all the way into his mouth. “Your cock is all hard and swollen. Did Amber do that to you, or do I deserve some of the credit?”

Moaning around the tit cramming his mouth, Dave rasped “Y-y-you! You made it even harder!”

Rising off his leg, Kathy turned her back to Dave and lowered her bare asscheeks onto his lap. She noticed that her moist cunt had left a small wet spot on Dave’s pant leg, and she felt no shame in the fact that all three men could see the obvious evidence of her arousal. She writhed about slowly, rubbing her hard thong-slit ass into Dave’s pumping crotch, enjoying the feel of his hard cock bumping up against her tight butt. Up and down she posted in time with the thumping music, making Dave’s cock throb and pulse with desire.

Pouting over at Wayne, Kathy placed a hand on each of Dave’s knees as she worked her tiny ass back and forth against his trembling cock. Moaning loudly so that all three men could plainly hear, my horny wife announced, “Oh God, I need to get fucked! I need to get fucked so fucking bad!”

Dave groaned loudly at Kathy’s wickedness, and Kathy worried that he was about to cum in his pants. Standing up quickly, she turned and smiled down at him. “Not yet, Baby. Don’t waste it like that. Hold it for me, okay?”

Another song had started up, and Kathy slinked over to Kyle, continuing to torment Wayne with her actions. As she had done with Dave, she used her hands to spread Kyle’s legs, and moved in close between his thighs. Kyle was much more aggressive than Dave and after watching Kathy swivel her lithe hips in front of him for a few minutes, he spun her around and pulled her backwards onto his lap. Soon, Kathy had her hands on his knees for balance and was rubbing her firm ass onto the second hard cock of the evening.

Dave’s aggressiveness and assertiveness pushed Kathy’s pussy to near boiling, and she went into full cock-teasing mode. Staring impishly across at Wayne, she wickedly questioned the man on whose lap she danced, “Like my ass, Kyle? You like your LT’s ass? It’s nice and little isn’t it? I work hard on it; I want guys to appreciate it. Do you appreciate my ass Kyle?”

Laughing, Kyle looked over at a broadly grinning Wayne, “Yes Ma’am! I love your little ass; it may be the nicest ass I’ve ever seen!”

Sliding his hands up, he cupped Kathy’s tight ass and firmly kneaded her solid asscheeks as she pressed back against him. He pumped upwards, energetically dry humping Kathy’s round little ass from behind as she wiggled erotically on top of him.

Pleased with both his verbal and physical responses, Kathy kept right on teasing. “I’m glad you like it, Kyle. What do you wanna do with it? Do you wanna spank it? You wanna lick it? Or do you just want to fuck it? I bet that’s what you want the most, isn’t it? You wanna fuck my naughty officer ass, don’t you? I bet you’d love to assfuck an officer…stick your cock up her butt and make her holler…wouldn’t you? I’d leave my uniform blouse on for you, so you could see the rank on it as you fucked my ass. Bet you’d love that!”

Kathy’s naughty words evoked another groan from Dave and he watched anxiously as Kathy ground her tanned ass into his buddy’s lap. “Am I too nasty, Dave?” She enquired mockingly. “Do I talk too nasty? Most guys like it, but I think it bothers you. Some guys don’t like it I know. It’s ok. I can stop if you really want me to.”

“Noooo,” the young airman replied. “I’m just not used to women saying that kind of stuff, especially officer women. I just never heard that kinda nasty stuff from a pretty woman before.”

The song ended and Kathy suggestively slid off Kyle’s lap and once again took her place besides Wayne. Smilingly broadly she whisperingly asked, “Aren’t you glad you let me come along? I told you you’d have more fun with me! Are you mad that I let the other boys play before you?”

Determined to show Kathy that he was still in control, Wayne leaned over and began to enthusiastically kiss the flushed blonde. Kathy opened her mouth to his probing tongue and eagerly sucked on it. In and out Wayne thrust his tongue into Kathy’s hot mouth as Kyle and Dave watched with unabashed excitement. Crawling, bit by bit, onto Wayne’s lap, Kathy soon sat with her back to him and pulled his hands up to cover her bare tits. As Wayne willingly stroked her gleaming boobs with his big hands, Kathy slowly pulled her sodden thong to the side, displaying her shaved little cuntmound to Dave and Kyle’s ogling eyes. Pouting teasingly, she grabbed one of Wayne’s hands and guided it, resolutely, to her oozing pussy. As he gloated at the younger men, Wayne brushed his hand against Kathy’s smooth cunt a few times, and then plunged one thick finger into my writhing wife’s leaking fuckhole.

Kathy scanned the room vigilantly. She had been fingered, and more, many times in Giorgio’s, but she had no idea what was now tolerated in the club. She had been away for over a year, and she knew that the club’s informal “policies” changed frequently. She also realized, however, that unless someone was paying very close attention, it looked as if she was merely giving Wayne a provocative lap dance, something that a dozen other hot dancers, interspersed throughout the huge club, were doing with other eager customers.

Spreading her flexible legs wider on his lap, she urged Wayne on as she leaned her head back to kiss him. “Finger it, Baby! Finger that hot little pussy! It’s all hot and wet; dancing does that to it. Dancing in front of all these guys makes it hot!”

Kathy kicked off her borrowed heels and carefully placed a foot on each of Wayne’s knees as the experienced senior NCO resolutely drilled his wet finger slowly in and out of her splayed open cunt. Kathy shuddered as Wayne added a second finger and a low moan escaped her throat as he increased the pace of his determined finger-fucking. Turning slightly in his lap, Kathy reached around and fumbled for Wayne’s zipper. Struggling to find the tab, she rubbed her hand against his straining cockshaft causing Wayne to arch his back and press tightly against her.

“Help me!” she whined pitifully. “Help me get it out…I wanna sit on it!

Wayne looked around in near panic. “What the hell? Someone will see! We can’t do that; we’ll get arrested or something!”

Continuing to rub Wayne’s hard erection through his pants, Kathy panted hoarsely, “No! No, we won’t. I used to do it right in this very corner before; it’s really hard to see what’s happening over here from anywhere else in the club. C’mon, Baby! Let me sit on it! Kyle and Dave wanna see me sit on it! They wanna see me get fucked!”

Before she could get Wayne’s zipper down, another dancer seemingly appeared out of nowhere. “Kath! You better stop. The club got busted a few months back for too much “dancer-customer interaction.” You need to get out of here before Rick or one of the bouncers sees you. Sorry, Honey. It’s changed around here with the new mayor and shit.”

Heeding her friend’s warning, Kathy disappointedly slipped of Rick’s lap and hustled into the dancer’s changing room. Returning a few minutes later, Kathy had slipped back into her own skirt and blouse, but it was obvious that she was no longer wearing her lacy bra, and she now carried her sandals in one of her hands.

Wayne hustled her out of the strip club as quickly as possible. My wife was a little unsteady from all the wine she had drank and her state of sexual arousal was palpable: she knew that all three men were going to fuck her that evening, and she was doubly excited by the fact that the men had no idea if they were gonna get fucked or just cock-teased all evening. Upon reaching the rental, Wayne tossed the car keys to Dave.

“You drive, Dave. I’m going to keep the LT company in the back seat.” Wayne said leering suggestively at the other two men. “I’m sure you don’t mind.”

Wayne helped a barefooted Kathy crawl into the spacious backseat and grinned with appreciation as her tiny skirt rose up and bared her tight ass to his shameless gaze. Quickly, he crawled in right after her, and, before Dave even had time to start up the engine, Wayne had Kathy flat on her back in the backseat of the car and was maneuvering his body on top of hers.

“Can’t tell you how long I’ve wanted to do this, Baby,” he panted as he eagerly slid Kathy’s skirt up around her trim waist, baring her slick, oozing pussyslit. “I’ve wanted to fuck you since that day I saw you sashay your cute little ass down past the orderly room a few months ago. I think about fucking you all the time. I even think about fucking you when I fuck that fat cow I’m married to.”

Secretly thrilled by the older man’s admissions, Kathy squirmed lewdly under the horny senior NCO, helping him slide her little skirt up over her firm, curvy ass. With her black skirt finally out of the way, Wayne used another hand to pull Kathy’s tight red and black crop top up over her tits, making them wobble obscenely on her chest in the process. Glancing down at her as he worked to undo his jeans, Wayne let out a low sigh of approval, “Damn, Baby you sure got some nice tits on you for such a little girl. I bet you get tit-fucked all the time, don’t you? I bet your husband tit-fucks you every fucking day. I’d love to fucking cum all over those fuckers.”

Kathy smiled widely, pleased at the compliment and impatiently helped Wayne shove his jeans and under shorts over his writhing hips and down to his knees. Looking up, she noticed that Kyle had turned around in the front seat so he could watch the hot action about to take place behind him. Winking at him, Kathy pouted sexily and whimpered loudly as she felt the head of Wayne’s wet cock brush against her hot shaved pussy lips.

“Stick it in, Baby! Stick it in me! Fuck my ass off!” Kathy demanded hotly. “Hurry up and fuck me! Come on, Wayne! Fuck my hot little pussy! I need it so bad!”

Driven to near madness by the lewd urgings of the young woman he had lusted after for months, Wayne hastily rammed his hard cock up Kathy’s tight twat in one firm shove. He groaned in ecstasy as he felt her tiny cunt grudgingly make way for his thick cock, and relished in the squeal his first hard thrust had forced from Kathy’s mouth.

“Ohhh God! That’s it! That’s it! Fuck it, Wayne! Fuck that pussy, Baby!” Kathy whimpered as she felt the experienced Senior Master Sergeant bury his firm cock deep inside her clenching pussy. “Do it fast and nasty, Baby! Just fuck the shit outta it! Fuck it hard and fast! Right here in the back seat! Show Kyle and Dave how to fuck it!”

Wayne groaned in exquisite response as he felt Kathy’s talented pussy begin to milk the cock that was burrowing deep inside her. Kathy’s previous teasing, together with the realization he was finally fucking the hot young officer of his fantasies, already had Wayne on the verge of blowing his nuts in his boss’ hot pussyhole. He knew there was no chance of him lasting for too long, but he also suspected he would get another crack at Kathy’s cunt that night, so he gave in to the hot fuck feelings and immediately fed Kathy fast, long stokes of his thick, throbbing cock.

“You like being watched, LT?” He grunted, slamming his cock deep up Kathy’s gooey twat. “You like having Kyle watch us? You like giving it up in the back seat of a car like a high school girl? Fuck! This is too fucking hot and nasty; I’ve never fucked for an audience before! I’m not gonna be able to last too long! I’m gonna fucking cum pretty damn quick!”

“Don’t worry, Wayne,” Kathy whimpered wantonly as she wrapped her slender legs around his waist, her eyes now tightly closed as she rocked her hips furiously at his powerfully pumping cock. “This first time is just for you! I know I’m a good little tease; I’m used to guys cumming fast the first time if I tease them a lot. Don’t worry about that…just get it Baby! Get that pussy! Get whatever you want! Take what you need!”

Kathy could only imagine the sweet agony she was causing Dave and Kyle in the front seat as she slid her arms around Wayne’s neck and pulled him tightly against her. Opening her eyes, Kathy looked up to see Kyle staring at her with lust, watching as she got her tender pussy stuffed in the back seat of the moving car. Feeling Wayne pound her cunt harder and faster, she wailed in ecstasy as she glared teasingly at Kyle. “Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck that cunt, Wayne! Fuck that cunt hard!”

Determined to delay his inevitable climax, Wayne bit down hard on the insides of his cheeks, and did as Kathy asked. Pulling himself free of the tight grasp her slender arms had around his neck, he pushed himself up onto his hands and gave Kathy’s firm tits room to wobble and roll freely on her chest. Ducking his head down, he took on of her telescoping nipples into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue while furiously ramming his rock-solid boner in and out of Kathy’s velvety smooth fuckhole.

Sliding her legs farther up Wayne’s body, Kathy changed the angle of the fucking, until Wayne’s dick was spearing straight down into her tiny cunt-channel. Her little feet were braced against the roof of the rental car, and she spread her supple legs as wide as the tight confines of the vehicle would allow, trying to draw every last inch of Wayne’s steel-hard cock into her wildly shuddering pussy.

Kathy figured her moans and squeals, Wayne’s grunts, and the wet repetitive sound of hard cock sluicing into gooey pussy must be driving the men in the front seat crazy, but she decided to add fuel to the fire anyway, especially since she had taken a special liking to Kyle.

“I’ll bet you guys can’t wait to fuck me, can you?” She panted hoarsely, once again winking at Kyle. “I bet you wanna fuck me so hard right now. I bet if we stopped the car, you’d just bend me over the hood and do me on the side of the road, wouldn’t you? I’d bet you’d just abuse my pussy and my ass as cars went whizzing by us! I know your type, Kyle—you’d wanna abuse my holes.”

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers