The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers

“Yessssss, Baby! Yes, you are!” Kathy responded happily. “Really give it to me now! Give it to me hard! Fuck me like a slut!”

As Dave continued to fuck Kathy’s boiling, frothy pussy from behind, Wayne slowly made his way to the bed. Forcing Kathy to kneel upright for a few seconds, he sat on the end of the bed with his feet planted on the floor. Kathy was now kneeling in front of the bed, facing Wayne, between his out-spread thighs, with Dave still plugged into her pussy from behind. Telling Dave to let go of her hair, Wayne took Kathy’s sweat-slicked face between his hands and slid his tongue back and forth into her wet mouth. Kathy moaned peacefully as she sucked on the hot slippery tongue probing her mouth.

“Time to suck my cock, Slut,” Wayne announced. You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to have your lips wrapped around my dick. Every day I work, I think about you on your fucking knees sucking me off! Suck on it while Dave fucks you! I wanna see how pretty you look with my cock in your little mouth.”

With a whimper, Kathy ducked her head down and began to run her slippery tongue up and down Wayne’s hard shaft. Without using her hands, she eagerly licked all over the Senior NCO’s throbbing cock, pushing it back and forth and from side to side with her gently lapping tongue. Wayne watched in ecstasy as her silky smooth tongue covered his bucking prick with a thin sheen of warm saliva, making it gleam wetly.

“Ohhh fuck, that’s so good!” Wayne hissed as Kathy’s talented tongue slowly traced the thick veins and knobby ridges crisscrossing his leaking boner. “Lick that cock, Baby. Lick it good! Make it all wet and shiny you lil’ Bitch! Fuck! I just knew you were great at this!”

Kathy realized that, at some point, that Wayne had stopped calling her LT and Ma’am; it was now “Bitch” and “Slut.” Evidently, Wayne had noticed the squeals and moans Kathy produced each time one of the men called her a name. He probably also picked up on that fact that Kathy frequently used those words herself.

Name-calling had always turned on my wife. She claimed it was because it was such a dichotomy when contrasted with her “girl-next-door” image and her professional air force persona. She said she loved it because it made her feel more “naughty;” like she was a bad girl getting away with something. “Call me sweet things when you make love to me,” She often told me. “But call me a whore when you fuck me!” I was never really comfortable calling my own wife those names, even though I knew how much it turned her on when other men did.

Watching from the side, Kyle grunted, “Oh fuck! Look at her go! I’ve never seen a girl do two cocks at once. I didn’t think an officer could be so fucking nasty. Hurry up Dave! I want my turn! Hurry the fuck up.”

Dave was in no hurry to relinquish his turn, and he actually slowed his pace in order to relish the feel of his cock wedged tightly up Kathy’s inviting little cunt. “Sorry, dude, this feels too good to rush. I wanna fuck this pussy all night!”

Lifting her blonde head up away from Wayne’s spit-soaked cock, Kathy purred softly, “What about my ass Dave? Don’t you wanna fuck me in my ass? Don’t you want to split my little ass open with your dick?”

All three men let out disbelieving groans as Kathy offered up her tight ass to the young airman who was solidly packing her pussy from behind. In danger of blowing his load as he digested the implications of Kathy’s offer, Dave was forced to halt his stroking of my wife’s gooey cunthole.

“You can, you know,” Kathy continued in a teasing manner as she returned to licking Wayne’s trembling cock. “I like it there. I like having my ass fucked. I like the feel of a hard cock when it first slides in and the head just pops right into my butt. You can pull it out now and fuck my ass if you want! I’d really like that.”

“Not yet!” Wayne abruptly ordered. “Not yet. No way is he gonna get that ass first, Baby. He can have you after I’m done. Suck my cock s’more, Kathy…keep licking and sucking my cock! I’ll let you know when it’s time for that hot little ass to get fucked.”

Kathy dutifully returned to sucking Wayne’s cock while Dave resumed dog-fucking her tingly cunt. Sliding her mouth down, Kathy sucked in the fat knob of Wayne’s erection and slowly wagged her head from side to side. Looking up at him, Kathy let her lips crawl down the hard shaft of Wayne’s trembling dick until four inches of solid cockmeat were buried in her panting face. She bobbed her golden head up and down repeatedly, sucking just over half of the older man’s cock into her hot wet mouth as he moaned in appreciation.

Five long minutes went by as Kathy devotedly sucked and slurped on Wayne’s thick cock while he affectionately stroked her blonde head. Behind her, Dave was filling her pretty pussy with his hot cock at an ever-increasing rate, continually burying it up to his cum-laden balls on each stroke. As the pace of Dave’s fucking increased, Kathy could feel his sperm swollen ballsack slapping against the outer lips of her greedy, wet twat. Clamping down with her tight cunt muscles, she milked the younger man’s cock instinctively, trying to coax out his bubbling load of creamy spunk.

“Ohhh fuck!” Dave announced, “She’s squeezing it! She’s squeezing my cock! It’s so damn tight in there!”

Wagging her trim little ass back and forth in encouragement, Kathy, even though her mouth was crammed full of hard cock, urged Dave to fuck her harder. “Fuuckkmeee…fuckmmeeebaby! Unghhhhfuckmehard…pleasefuckit…fuckitfuckit! Fuckmypussybaby…giveitalltome! Unnghhhh… fuckmeeeeee…pleasefuckmeeee…harder! Pleasefuckmeharderharder!”

Dave’s head was spinning. The feel of Kathy’s velvety smooth cunt, the pleading sounds emanating from her cock-stuffed mouth, and the sight of her lips stretched wide over Wayne’s cock were proving to much for him to take. Grabbing tight hold of Kathy’s slender hips, he pounded away furiously at her oozing, greasy cunthole.

“Unngghhh, Unngghhh, Unngghhh, Unngghhh! Fucking you hard! Fucking you just like you want it! You’re gonna make me cum! Oh, fuck! You’re gonna make me cum!”

Kathy squealed and mewled with delight as Dave pummeled her cunt harshly with his aching, swollen cock. Suddenly remembering Kyle’s direction not to “mess that pussy,” Dave yanked his ready-to-burst cock out of Kathy’s clenching pussyhole without warning. As Kathy wailed loudly in disappointed protest at her suddenly empty pussy, Dave manically jerked off his cock a few inches above her back.

Bellowing his release, Dave let fly a huge glob of cum that erupted from his cock and smacked Kathy in the back of her head, leaving a line all the way down her arched back to her still wiggling ass. A second jet of jizz landed between Kathy’s shoulder blades as she whimpered with delight at the feel of the hot cream splashing onto her well-fucked body. The next three or four ribbons of cum were much less forceful, and, after a few seconds, Kathy’s lower back was covered in hot creamy sperm as Dave panted, out of breath, behind her.

“All over you, Lt…all over your back. I shot it all over you! Fuck! I made a mess all over your back!” Dave babbled like a young boy cumming for the first time.

Ignoring him, Kathy now turned her full attention to Wayne’s cock. Grinning up at him with her eyes flashing, she slowly took in more and more of the Sergeant’s cock until his balls were pressed tightly against her swollen lips. She held his cock deep in her spasming throat for a few moments then slid it all the way out, a thick trail of translucent drool linking her mouth to Wayne’s twitching cock.

“Throat fuck me, Baby! Throat fuck me, Wayne. Slide that cock all the way down and fuck my face! I want you to. I really want you to. Make me gag on it. Please, Baby! Do it! Slide that cock all the way down my throat and make me gag on it!”

Ducking her head back down, she attempted to engulf Wayne’s drool covered cock back into her mouth, but, before she could get her lips around his mushrooming cockhead, Wayne pulled her head up and pulled her forward by the shoulders. “Get up on the bed. You’re gonna suck my cock while Kyle gets his turn. Turn onto you side and face me,” he ordered.

Obediently, Kathy turned onto her in the center of the bed moaning in anticipation and need. Wayne slid up even higher on the bed and turned onto his side facing my hot blonde wife, his cock twitching in front of her glowing face. “Come on Kyle, let’s spit roast this little gal! I bet she fucking loves getting it like this!”

Kyle wasted no time in sliding up behind Kathy. Quickly removing his shorts, he used them to wipe Kathy’s back free of Dave’s cum, and, sliding up behind her as she lay on her side, he roughly plugged his already-throbbing cock into Kathy’s wet fuckpit as she squirmed with yearning on the bed.

“Yeah! Oh yeah! That’s it! Let me get it in there. Hold still you cock-sucking whore, I’m not all the way in there yet.” Kyle growled roughly.

Kathy had realized earlier that Kyle was much more vulgar and coarse than the other two men, and his discourteous manner and choice of words proved it. His loutish behavior excited her and made her hot pussy cream even more, especially since she knew that she could turn the tables and be just as crude as he.

“What’s the matter, Kyle? Can’t get it into a moving target? You gonna cum all over my pussy before you even get it in? I can get that at home, fucker! My husband can give me that! You better just shove that cock into me! Come on…come on…show me how you fuck a fucking whore. I think you’re just all fucking talk and you’ll pop off as soon as you get in me.”

Listening to Kathy tease and taunt Kyle, Wayne laughed softly, “Better watch out, Kyle, the LT gives as good as she gets. Good thing, me and Dave are here, I’m not sure you could handle her all by yourself!”

Kyle finally succeeded in slotting the head of his painfully swollen hard-on in Kathy’s creamy pussyhole and groaned loudly as he slowly tried to push it deep inside her. His cock was a little shorter, but much thicker than the other two men’s, and Kathy whimpered plaintively as her cunt chute grudgingly spread wide for his broad cock.

“J-j-jesus! You feel good!” Kathy mewled. “You feel so good in my cunt! Mmmmm, you feel so good! Fuck me, Baby…oh, God yes, fuck me!”

Licking her lips hungrily, she pushed her head forward and nibbled and sucked on the head of Wayne’s pre-cum oozing cock. Wayne shivered from the hot, moist feel of her lips and mouth on his cock and pushed the first few inches of his cock into her talented mouth.

Eyes hooded with burning fuck-lust, Kathy softly cooed around the hot cock in her mouth, “I’m not gonna suck it. You gotta fuck my face! You said you would!”

As if still not sure what to do, Wayne slowly forced his stiff cock into Kathy’s open mouth. His pricktip stalled at the entrance to her throat, until Kathy shifted her head up a few inches to change the angle. Pressing forward, Wayne bit down on his lower lip as he felt the head of his cock slither past Kathy’s tonsils and slip down her tight throat. Inch by inch, his hard cock disappeared into Kathy’s open mouth, until his balls were once again pressed tight against her puffy lips.

Rolling her eyes to look up at him, Kathy begged for cock. “Mmmphhh! Mppphhfuckmface! Mmmphhhhh!”

Unable to take his eyes off the lewd sight of the gorgeous little slut deep throating his cock, the older man groaned in wonder as he started to slide his cock in and out of Kathy’s stretched gullet. Gathering speed, Wayne withdrew four to five inches of hot wet cock on each backstroke before plunging his cock back into Kathy’s cock-crammed face.

Soon, the room was filled with the sounds of Wayne’s slobber covered cock reaming Kathy’s slim throat, “Cuuugghhh, cuugghhh, cuugghhh, mmmmphhhh, mmmmppphhh, cuugghhh!”

Behind her, Kyle was still struggling to bury his cock completely into Kathy’s bubbling cunthole without spraying it full of sizzling cum. Even though he had already cum once that evening, the feel of Kathy’s spasming pussy around his cock, coupled with the lewd sight and sound of the throat reaming she was getting from Wayne, had already pushed Kyle close to the edge. Despite his tough talk and demeanor, Kathy could tell he was a relative sexual novice, and she suspected he had never participated in anything as bawdy as what was taking place in her hotel room.

Even though she realized that Kyle was on the verge of seeding her, and despite the fact her pussy craved another hard shafting, Kathy felt her hot cunt reflexively clamped down hard on Kyle’s thumping cock, making it that much more difficult for him to penetrate her totally. She didn’t really want Kyle to cum too soon, but she was concentrating more on Wayne’s cock and hoped that Kyle would do whatever was necessary in order to last in her.

Finally Kyle, with half his cock wedged in Kathy’s cunt, totally ceased his motions in a successful attempt to delay his impending orgasm. Softly kissing Kathy’s slender shoulders, Kyle hissed, as he struggled for control, “Not yet. Not yet, Bitch. You’re not gonna make me come yet. I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you first! I’m gonna drill your little cunt!”

Happy that the immediate crisis was averted, Kathy went back to embracing Wayne’s throbbing cock with her tight throat and, soon, the two men were slowly, rhythmically fucking both her face and cunt simultaneously.

Wayne’s cock repeatedly bottomed out in Kathy’s gullet, causing her to gag every few strokes. He seemed to relish in the sounds Kathy made as she gagged, and Kathy heard him groan each time her throat spasmed around his cock as she retched on it. At times, Wayne would pull his slimy, drool-covered cock completely free from Kathy’s hotly sucking mouth and rub it into her face, smearing her lipstick and mascara, and wetting her features with her own spit and slobber. Then, he’d shove his cock back down Kathy’s throat, gagging her once more.

For a few minutes Kathy was unusually silent, and the three men were too caught up in either watching or fucking to say much of anything themselves. The only sounds in the room were the men’s groans, Kathy’s occasionally coughs and gagging-sounds, and the soft, wet sounds of throat and cunt being fucked. Kyle and Wayne settled into an ever-increasing fucking rhythm and Kathy knew she did not have long to wait before both her cunt and throat were clogged with hot sperm.

Without warning, the shrill ring of the phone filled the room.

Immediately, Kyle and Wayne stopped stroking.

“Oh fuck!” Groaned Kathy as she slid her mouth off Wayne’s dripping wet cock. “What time is it? Shit, it’s 1:30! It’s my husband. I should have called him as soon as we got back! Don’t make a sound! You guys have to be totally silent.”

Wiggling away from Kyle, Kathy grabbed the phone after its 5th ring and sat up, cross-legged, on the king-sized bed. “I’m sorry, Baby!” She began immediately, “We all went out to dinner and I came back here to read around 10 O’clock and I must have fallen asleep. I meant to call you!”

It’s all right, Angel.” I responded. “You know I get a little worried when you don’t call while you’re away. I’m always concerned you’ve been in an auto accident or something, and the police don’t know whom to call.”

Switching to a more joking, leering tone I went on, “Either that or I figure you let some guy pick you up and you were in his room sucking his cock or something!”

“You’d like to think that, wouldn’t you?” Kathy replied. “But, sorry for you, no. Your phone call woke me up; I was already asleep. Did you miss me? Tell me what you did all day.”

Kyle and Dave glowered in obvious displeasure as they listened to what appeared to be Kathy settling in for a lengthy phone conversation. Wayne, however, immediately picked up on what Kathy was doing, and grabbing her by the ankles, he uncrossed her legs and pulled her from her sitting position. Quickly he had her lying on her back in the middle of the bed, legs spread wide-open, bald pussy on full display.

Covering the phone with her hand as she listened to me recount what I had done during the day, Kathy turned her face up and kissed him eagerly.

“You have no idea how hot this makes me!” She whispered softly. “Start fucking me again, but please be real quiet!”

Nodding his head in assent, Wayne grinned broadly has he knelt between Kathy’s pliant thighs and fisted his twitching cock. Lying down on top of her, he smoothly stroked his cock partway into her creaming twat, drawing a small sigh from between her hotly parted lips.

“Did you remember to feed the cats?” She asked me as she drew her lithe legs up high, locking them around Wayne’s humping hips.

Once again covering the mouthpiece as I responded to her question, she urged Wayne on, “Screw me, Baby! Fuck my pussy good! Gimme that hard cock!”

Wayne obliged and steadily pumped his thick cock to the hilt in her gooey pussyhole. Kathy squirmed erotically on the bed as she talked to me with another man’s cock wedged deep inside her cunt. Slowly, but resolutely, Wayne packed Kathy’s tight pussy, taking the opportunity to snake his probing tongue into her mouth whenever she was not speaking on the phone. Glancing over at Kyle, Kathy saw that his mouth was draped open in disbelief. She gave him a saucy wink, and continued to draw out our phone conversation.

Speaking to Kathy, I could tell something was amiss; her words and manner of speech led me to belief that she was engaging in one of my favorite voyeuristic activities. We had on occasion set it up so that I could hear Kathy over the phone as she got fucked by another man, and, on two separate occasions she had even had the guy join in the conversation. I’d never called her during an “unplanned” event, but that certainly sounded like what was going on. I wondered why she had lied to me, but I figured it was to keep her “partner” in the dark. Not quite sure what the answer would be, I asked the question that was nagging me.

“Kathy, Honey…you’re talking funny, like you’re preoccupied or not really paying attention. Someone’s there with you, isn’t he? You’re playing with some guy, aren’t you?” I managed to choke out, hoping that my suspicion was correct.

“Yep!” she answered brightly.

My cock sprang to full attention as Kathy thrilled me with her one-word confession. “Does he know it’s me on the phone? Does he know you are married? And that you’re talking to your husband?” I asked, frantic with lust as I started to rub my own cock under the bedcovers.

“Uhhhh, yeah.” Kathy responded with a gulping sound.

“Did you meet him there? Or is it one of the guys you went TDY with?”

Having played this game before, Kathy knew how to talk around the subject. “Yeah, the meeting was boring, but dinner was okay. The three guys from my office and I went to the Riverwalk for Mexican and margaritas.”

It took a few moments for the meaning of her words to pierce my lust-addled brain. “Three? You have three guys there with you? The ones you went TDY with? All three are in your room with you right now?” I groaned as I frantically squeezed my rapidly hardening cock.

“Yeah, you’re right about that. You can’t get a bad dinner in San Antonio.”

“Do they know I know they’re in your room with you? Have they figured that out? Do they suspect I know?”

“No, you’re right. San Antonio is still a well-kept secret. Most people don’t know how nice it is here.”

“Ohh fuck, Kathy! Oh God, Honey!” I groaned loudly into the telephone as I tried to picture exactly what was going on in her room. “Have you sucked their cocks? Have you made any of them cum yet?”

“Yeah, we had both dinner and dessert at the restaurant, then a few drinks on the Riverwalk.”

“Oh fuck! You’ve already sucked cock? Oh, God, yes! Are they just watching you talk on the phone? Or are any of them doing anything, you know, touching you or something, right now?” I asked frenziedly.

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers