The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers

“Yeah, I’m pretty full; it was a lot of food.”

Kathy smiled up at Wayne as he chuckled at her comment and stroked his firm cock into her bubbling pussy even harder.

“Oh God…Oh God… Oh God” I moaned, my head spinning with the knowledge that Kathy’s tight cunt was being fucked as she talked to me over the phone. “One of them is fucking you right now? Did he make you cum?

“Yeah, it was really good too!”

“Oh Jesus…you little slut! Bet they came really fast, huh? Bet they got in your tight little cunt and popped really fast, huh?” I asked, knowing full well what her response would be.

“Nope; seemed to take forever for us to get served. We had to wait a real long time; much longer than when we used to go there. Much longer!”

“Oh Baby, you didn’t let them cum in you did you? Tell me you didn’t let them cum up your pretty little married pussy? Please Baby, tell me you didn’t let them squirt their hot cum you.” I hissed, hoping that Kathy would tell me just the opposite.

“No, uhhh,” she hesitated, searching for an appropriately illustrative response. “ I didn’t take my medication yet; I’ll probably take it in a few minutes, thanks for reminding me.

As Kathy continued talking about nothing to me on the phone, Wayne unexpectedly eased his pussy-cream covered cock out of her clenching cunthole. Kathy shook her head in irritation and pouted with disapproval, but was soon shivering with expectation as Wayne took her by the ankles and roughly rolled her over onto her tummy.

Putting his lips next to her ear, he quietly whispered, “I’m gonna lick your asshole, Baby. I’m gonna tongue your sweet asshole, then I’m gonna fuck the shit out of it while you play house with your husband on the phone.”

True to his word, Wayne lay down behind Kathy’s wide spread legs and begin to run his tongue up and down her scintillatingly tight ass-crack. Kathy tingled with anticipation as Wayne’s wide, wet tongue slithered back and forth across the tight little pucker of her tiny asshole. Licking wildly, Wayne soon had Kathy’s asshole drenched with his hot spit and Kathy grew lightheaded at the licking, slurping noises Wayne was making as he lapped hungrily at her cute ass.

Desperate for more of the lewd rump-licking, Kathy cranked her legs open even wider and wiggled her hot ass urgently into Wayne’s licking tongue. Covering the phone and turning her face to the side, she moaned softly, “Lick it! Lick my ass! Make it wet so you can fuck it! Get it nice and wet!”

Delighted at Kathy’s reaction, Wayne eagerly probed her puckered asshole with his pointed tongue, causing Kathy to bleat loudly as flashes of intense pleasure flared through her lower body. Placing a hand on each of Kathy’s tight, quivering ass cheeks, Wayne pried her firm buns apart for unimpeded access to her taut ass crease. Bit by bit, he stabbed his hot wet tongue up Kathy’s snug asschute, making her quiver uncontrollably as her ass involuntarily parted for his probing tongue.

“Ohhh fuck!” Groaned Kyle. “Look at him lick that ass! I never thought that seeing a girl get her ass licked could be so fucking hot! Look at that little cunt wiggle! Shit! She wants it bad!”

Overwhelmed by the prickly hot sensations caused by Wayne’s wicked tonguing of her tight ass pucker, Kathy’s grip over the phone speaker slipped slightly and, over the phone, I could vaguely hear Kyle’s voice. Unable to make out the words, I was frantic with desire to know what was happening. I pleaded desperately, “What’s he doing to you? Are you still getting fucked? What’s happening? Tell me! Please, Baby! Tell me what’s happening!”

Incapable of responding coherently, Kathy uttered something about “tomorrow is going to be another boring day” and urged me to “finish what you were saying about Jack and Dee, I wanna know what happened.”

I knew that she was unable to talk and just wanted to keep me on the phone, so I obliged. Knowing the men would assume I was doing all the talking, I kept quiet, straining mightily to hear what was going on in the faraway hotel room. Every so often, I’d hear a faint moan or groan as Wayne energetically tongue fucked my petite blonde wife’s humping, squirming ass on her hotel bed.

Not knowing what was actually happening was sheer torture for me. In my mind, I imagined a guy on top of her, gloating and smirking as he plugged my wife’s hot tight pussy while she talked to me on the phone. Reaching under the covers, I fisted my own wildly throbbing cock, jerking off slowly, picturing another man ramming his hard cock up Kathy’s resilient, willing cunthole.

Powerless to hold still, Kathy squirmed erratically on the bed as Wayne drilled his spearing tongue repeatedly up her curvaceous ass. Kathy did a miraculous job of keeping up the pretense of carrying on a conversation with her unsuspecting husband, carefully covering the phone’s mouthpiece after uttering numerous “Yeses, uh huhes, and yeahs,” to keep the non-existent conversation going.

Desperate for more than just Wayne’s digging tongue, Kathy looked back over her shoulder and pleaded with him; “Do it now! C’mon, Baby! Please stick your cock in there, now. Don’t tease me! Please fuck my ass. Fuck my ass for me!

No doubt on purpose, Kathy again loosened her handhold over the mouthpiece and I clearly heard her whimpering voice beg, “…Fuck my ass…” The sound of those words caused my cock to lurch savagely in my hand and I urgently fought back the urge to cum as I absorbed my wife’s filthy plea.

Knowing full well what her response would be, I urgently begged Kathy, “No Honey, no! Don’t let him fuck your ass. They’ll think you’re a slut or something. Don’t take it up the ass!”

“I’m going to, Baby.” Kathy replied, her voice finally breaking a bit. “It’s something I’m really looking forward to; going back to the old ward. It’s gonna be great and I promise to tell you all about it when I get home.”

More than happy to accommodate Kathy’s imploring request for an ass fucking, Wayne pulled his tongue from between her trembling asscheeks, and covered her petite body with his much larger one. Using one arm to prop himself up, he used his other hand to clutch his cock and aim it at Kathy’s now motionless ass. Placing the tip of his blood-engorged prick against Kathy’s spit-soaked asshole, he took a deep breath and shoved hard. Kathy uttered a soft groan, clearly audible over the phone, as her clingy ass chute reluctantly made way for Wayne’s bulbous cockhead and the first few inches of his steel-hard prick shaft.

Keening softly in agonized delight, Kathy helpfully spread her slender legs into a wide v-shape and her little feet drummed a staccato rhythm against the bed as Wayne slowly drilled his thick cock all the way up her twisting, churning ass.

Keeping up the pretense, Kathy covered the phone’s mouthpiece with a shaking hand as Wayne whispered harshly in her ear, “Gonna fuck your tight little ass while you talk to hubby. Take your hand away from the phone and let him hear you get butt-fucked! You know you want to. You wanna tell him how good it feels, don’t you? You wanna tell your husband how good my big cock feels sliding into your little ass, don’t you. Tell him! Go on and tell him how his sweet little wife is on her stomach getting her tight ass fucked like a cheap whore! I want him to know what a fucking tramp you are!”

Instead of complying Kathy mustered up ever bit of composure she possible could and sweetly told me “Baby, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I’m gonna hang up now. I’ll call you in the morning.”

Before I could reply, she hung up the phone. Lying in our bed, I knew she was getting her sweet ass fucked by some guy I didn’t know, and the thought thrilled me. Too turned on to stop, I jerked my cock hard until it squirted hot creamy cum all over my chest and stomach, while I hotly pictured my wife getting her ass fucked by another man. After cumming, I realized I was still shaking with lust. I desperately wanted to know what was happening in Kathy’s hotel room and I had to muster up every bit of self-control to not call her back.

Back in San Antonio, Kathy whimpered loudly as Wayne pounded her hot clingy ass with his throbbing shaft. “Ohhh Wayne…that was so wrong! He might have heard that! You almost got me caught! I told you to be quiet!”

Kathy did a first-rate job of convincing the men that she feared I might have overheard their illicit action. Satisfied that they did not suspect I knew what was taking place there, Kathy gave in to the forbidden pleasure of having her ass thoroughly reamed by the older man. Reaching both hands behind her, she grabbed hold of her firm asscheeks and pried them open widely, letting Wayne’s cock sink all the way to his balls inside her hot clinching asshole.

Chuckling softly, Wayne ignored Kathy’s meaningless admonishment. Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her faced back and hissed into her ear, “Quit lying, Baby. You know you loved it. You know you wanted him to know you were getting your ass reamed. Admit it. Tell the fucking truth, Cunt. Tell me how you wanted your fighter pilot hubby to know an enlisted guy was banging your slutty little ass! Spread that ass for me, Bitch; spread it!”

Kathy whimpered feebly, letting Wayne know that his assessment was completely accurate. He released her hair and Kathy buried her face in the bed covers, grunting and bleating plaintively as Wayne sawed his rigid cock faster and faster in and out of her clenching asshole. Obediently, she once again reached her hands behind her to spread her asscheeks wide for the man pumping his cock up her tender asshole.

““Wayne, Wayne! Wayne!” She sniveled weakly, her sobs muffled by the bedcovers in which her face was buried. “Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard, Baby. Oh God, please fuck my ass!”

Pushing himself up onto his arms, Wayne increased the pace and force of his fucking. Kathy’s frail bleats and whimpers rose in pitch and frequency as Wayne restlessly pummeled her tight ass from behind. Kathy could both feel and hear his heavy cum-loaded balls smacking solidly against her dripping wet, swollen pussy lips. Releasing one of her firm ass globes, she frantically squeezed one of her hands under her body and began to paw at her throbbing clit.

Her movements caused Wayne to look down. He groaned deep with satisfaction as he saw how Kathy’s asshole had warped out of shape to accept his thick shaft. Noticing her hand slide under her body, he exhorted her on.

“Finger your cunt, LT. Rub that fucking pussy! I want you to cum, Bitch! Make yourself cum with my cock in your ass! Cum you little slut! Cum hard for me!”

Kathy’s pussy was already boiling over. Wayne’s nasty name-calling, coupled with his cock pounding deep up her ass, had her ready to explode. Turning her face to the side, she wailed loudly as she desperately clawed at her pulsating, swollen clit.

“I’m gonna cum! Oh Jesus, I’m gonna cum! You’re making me cum you fucking bastard! You’re making me cum!”

Kathy’s eyes rolled back into her head as she harshly strummed her quivering clit. Her body jerked and shuddered frenziedly as her clit and pussy ignited. Sizzling hot waves of cummy pleasure washed over her twitching body as she came hard for her new lover.

“Wayne! Oh fuck, Wayne! You did it! I’m cumming with your cock in my ass! Your cock is making me cum. Fill me, Baby! Fill my ass with your stuff! Cum in my ass, Wayne. Cum up my fucking ass! Oh God, Please!”

As Kathy began cumming, Wayne had withdrawn his cock until only the head was still firmly embedded in Kathy’s sucking ass. Despite his best efforts to ride out Kathy’s powerful orgasm, Wayne was fighting a loosing battle. Consumed by the throes of her climax, Kathy’s hot ass clamped down hard on Wayne’s twitching cock, making it impossible for him to stroke either in or out. As her body quivered and quaked lewdly on the bed, Wayne let out a loud bellow and began to shoot hot cock cream up Kathy’s clenching asshole.

“Can’t hold it!” Oh fuck; I’m cumming! I’m cumming up her ass!”

Wayne’s grunts mingled with Kathy’ keening whines to create a cacophony of hot sounds which Wayne was sure could be heard on the entire floor. Wayne watched in sweet agony as the bulk of his cock jumped and twitched as his embedded cockhead fired volley after volley of sizzling sperm up Kathy’s insatiablely sucking asshole.

“Ohhhhh fuck! Take it! Oh my God….take it…take it all!” Wayne wheezed as he felt his balls empty into his superior officer’s buttery soft ass. His trembling arms gave out and he lowered himself onto Kathy’s still trembling body as her orgasm continued to wrack her small frame.

“Keep cumming, Baby,” he whispered softly as he finally succeeded in re-burying his cock up Kathy’s supple asshole. “Keep cumming for me.”

Kathy sobbed softly, blissfully, as her orgasm finally subsided. “Oh God…oh God…I needed that so bad! That was so awesome! I haven’t cum that hard in months. Oh, God; you made me cum so fucking good!”

Finally pulling his flaccid cock from the scalding snugness of Kathy’s quivering ass, Wayne rested his sweat-covered body on top of the shivering blonde. Covering her ears and the back of her neck with soft kisses, he whispered hoarsely, “That was amazing, Baby. You’re hotter than I ever imagined you were. I hope you’re not going to be quite so standoffish once we get back to Andrews; I’m hoping this is just the start of a mutually gratifying arrangement.”

Nodding her head in happy agreement, Kathy breathed a small sigh. “Oh, it’s just a start alright. I have the feeling we could be doing this a lot more in the future. You really know how to take care of your boss!”

Chuckling loudly, Wayne rolled off of Kathy and pompously addressed the two younger airmen who had just witnessed his energetic buttfucking of their hot young lieutenant. “Sorry about that guys, but I think she’s pretty much all used up now. Maybe you’ll get another crack at her tomorrow after she’s all rested up.”

“Fuck that!” Kyle snarled in disagreement as he approached the bed. “I need to cum too fucking bad. I gotta get my nut off in this cunt. You can go some more, can’t you LT? You can handle a little more cock, right Baby?”

Turning over onto her back, Kathy smiled agreeably, “I can take whatever you have to give me, Kyle! Come on; pump me full of cum. Come on…come on. I like the way you said that…fuck me and get your nut off. Get that nut off in me!”

Kyle hurriedly knee-walked to the center of the bed and groaned softly as Kathy spread her shapely legs wide, exposing her tight bald pussy to his appreciative gaze. Kathy’s eyes twinkled brightly as she invitingly swiveled her tight little ass in small circles on the bed while waited for Kyle to reach her.

“That’s what I want!” Kyle enthused as he reached Kathy and rubbed the head of his hugely swollen cock against the puffy outer lips of her shaved cunt. “I want that hot little cunt! I’m gonna fuck you hard! I’m gonna make you feel it, Baby.”

Using one to balance himself, Kyle leaned over Kathy’s prone body and pointed the head of his thick cock at the enticing opening of Kathy’s drooling pussyhole. Fitting just the tip of his prick in the horny blonde’s cunt, Kyle evilly demanded that Kathy beg for his cock.

“Tell me what you want, LT. Tell me how bad you want my cock in you. Let me hear you beg for it, you little fucking cock-tease. Beg me for it!

Determined not to give in to Kyle’s demand, Kathy scrunched her ass high up off the bed trying to engulf Kyle’s cock in her slippery pussy. She knew that once his cock was fully embedded in her hot cunt, Kyle would be helpless to do anything but commence fucking her, so she made a valiant effort to capture his cock rather then acquiesce and beg for the fucking she so badly craved.

Kyle, however, anticipated her actions, and reared back quickly as she pushed up from the bed. Kyle’s movement resulted in the head of his cock dragging out of Kathy’s cunt mouth and inadvertently grazing across her swollen little clit. The feel of his hard cock on her hard, hot nub made Kathy gasp in pleasure and she realized that she’d do anything Kyle wanted as long as he fucked her hard and deep.

“Please!” She murmured as Kyle smugly glared down at her.

“Please!” She whimpered, tossing her golden head from side to side.

“Please!” She whined, involuntarily hunching her lithe hips into the air, her pussy desperately, blindly searching for Kyle’s thick cock.

“Fuck me, Kyle! Give it to me! Please, Baby. Fuck me with your cock. Fuck me hard, please! Fuck me and make me cum all over your big cock!

Arrogantly, Kyle sank half the length of his throbbing dick into Kathy’s up-thrust pussy and smashed her slender form down into the bed. Kathy’s wail of pleasure echoed throughout the room as Kyle kissed her hungrily and rammed the remainder of his stiff prick up her wet, willing fuckhole.

Kathy was a bit surprised at the ardor behind Kyle’s kissing, but she eagerly surrendered her moist lips to her sergeant’s actively searching mouth. She felt Kyle’s calloused hands reach around to cup her firm asscheeks and she let her petite body mold smoothly into the heavy body pressing down on her. Opening her lips, she invited Kyle’s probing tongue into her mouth and sweetly sucked on it in rhythm with his fervent fucking.

Raising her slender arms above her head, she signaled to Kyle that she was submitting her body to his personal pleasure. His cock firmly implanted to the hilt in Kathy’s creamy cooze, Kyle released her ass and pinned her hands above her head. The blood pounded furiously in his ears as Kathy urged him on.

“Take what you want! Take it! Fuck that pussy, Baby…fuck it!” Kathy whimpered loudly. “Shove it up me and give it to me good and hard! Give it to me like I need it!

Unlike before, Kyle was nowhere close to spurting his load too soon, and he obligingly drilled Kathy’s tight cunt with deep, powerful stokes. His fingers entwined with Kathy’s as he held her arms high above her head, stretching her slender body to its full length. Once again, he pressed his lips firmly to the wiggling blonde’s, ardently kissing her as she whimpered hotly into his mouth. Their tongues dueled back and forth, exploring and exciting each other as their fucking became more and more personal.


“Fuck me, Kyle!” Kathy panted raggedly. “Fuck me, hard! Keep it going as long as you can before you cum in me! I want you to make my pussy cum with your cock. I want you to make me cum all over your fucking cock! I wanna cum for you, Kyle…I wanna come with your cock in me!”

Slowing down his rapid pace, Kyle fed Kathy long, slow strokes, repeatedly bottoming out in her searing little fuckhole as they both grunted and groaned in bliss. Finally pulling his lips away from Kathy’s sweet mouth, Kyle reared back onto his knees and lifted and spread Kathy’s shapely legs while continually stroking his cock in and out of her overheated pussyhole.

Kathy preferred men who were a little aggressive and rough with her and she thrilled in the way Kyle was ramming her full of cock. “Spread ‘em, Baby. Spread my legs for me. Spread ‘em wide so you can get all the way into me! Fuck my cunt like you own it!”

Kyle did as requested and, grabbing Kathy by the ankles, cranked her legs into a lewd split. His inexorably driving cock forced Kathy’s cunt cream to ooze out of her stuffed, bald pussy, causing rivulets of slippery pussy goo to run down her ass, dampening the bedcovers under her. Faster and harder, Kyle rammed his prick into my whimpering little wife, causing her plump tits to jiggle and bobble erratically on her sweat-glistened chest.

“Fuck!” The pussy-pumping sergeant muttered. “Look at hose babies bounce! Let ‘em bounce, Bitch; let me see those titties bounce. Fuckin’ you hard! Fucking your slut cunt hard! Tell me you like it. Come on; tell me you like getting fucked by my hard cock!”

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers