The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers

Riveted by the sounds of the raunchy action taking place him, and especially by Kathy’s incendiary words, Dave drove as fast as he possibly dared. Upon reaching the hotel, he turned quickly into the parking lot, his young body shaking as listened to his Lieutenant getting her hot young pussy screwed in the back seat. Haphazardly parking the car, taking up two spots in the hotel’s parking garage, he shut off the engine, and spun around to watch the conclusion of the forbidden fucking taking place behind him.

“Ohhh fuck, LT! I’m good cum soon, I’m gonna fucking cum!” Wayne gulped as he felt Kathy’s feet bicycling in the air above his head. “I’ve wanted this for too fucking long! I’m sorry! I can’t last any fucking longer!”

“Pull it out, Sarge!” An anxious Kyle bellowed. “Don’t mess that pussy and leave us sloppy seconds! Fuck, Sarge; don’t cum in her!”

Kathy was prepared to argue with Kyle, but before she could say a word, Wayne wrenched his squirting boner out of her gooey cunt and shot a huge streamer of cum up over her squirming torso. A thick line of cock cream extended from her bald cunt up to her throat, soaking her shoved-up skirt and top in the process. Groaning deeply, Wayne shot out another rope of jizz that nailed her just below her right breast and ran down over her ribcage onto the car seat. A third ribbon of sperm burst forth and splattered against her throat and crop top. A forth coil of hot cum landed between her tits and shone wetly in the dim light of the parking garage. Breathing heavily, Wayne milked out the last few squirts onto Kathy’s flat, brown stomach where a big gob of sperm quickly pooled into her belly button.

Rubbing the warm ball batter into her tits and tummy, Kathy cooed approvingly as if in a trance, “ I love it! I fucking love cum all over me! I don’t know why, but I love cum…I never get enough. You came all over me, Wayne! You shot your stuff all over me! Feels sooo hot…it feels so hot on my skin! You made a mess on my top though; you came on my cute little top, you bastard.”

The three men watched silently, incredulous, as Kathy smeared Wayne’s spent seed all over her bronzed torso, muttering softly to herself as if they weren’t even there. Looking up, as if she suddenly realized she had an audience, Kathy giggled. “Looks like no one’s gonna be sucking my boobs tonight, huh? Guess I should have though of that before I basted myself. Oh well, there’s still plenty of other things we can do!”

Wayne helped her hastily rearrange her skirt and crop top and assisted her out of the car. Dave was the only one not totally drunk and he had to help steer the others to the hotel elevator. Kathy was mindful of the big wet cum splatter on her top and as they exited the elevator on their floor, she noticed a woman, who was waiting to get on, stare at the wet spot. Smiling wickedly, she pointed at Wayne and said, “It’s his fault; he pulled out.”

Kathy collapsed into a fit of giggles and the men red-faced, pulled her away from the elevator doors. Expectantly, the three men all looked at Kathy as if wondering “what next?”

Without pause a still giggling Kathy informed the three horny men, “We need to use my room. I need to be in there in case my husband calls me. He’ll get suspicious if I don’t answer the phone. Here Wayne, get my key and let us in.”

“Good plan,” replied Wayne as he took Kathy’s purse from her outstretched hand and fumbled to find the key card to unlock the door to her room. “Don’t want any interruptions from the spousal unit—especially while we’re fuckin’ his hot wife.”

Standing in the hallway, impatiently waiting for Wayne to open the door, Kathy threw her arms around Kyle and began kissing him eagerly. “Ummmm, Kyle, I really like you!” She drunkenly slurred, “I like you a lot!”

Grinding against him, she rubbed her pussymound hungrily against the hard shaft bulging in his pants as she slid her pink tongue into his mouth. Kyle sucked her probing tongue into his mouth and reached around to cup her tight squirming ass, pressing her tighter against him. Reaching down, Kathy unzipped his pants and reached her little warm hand into the opening.

“Jesus Christ, LT!” Wayne hissed as he looked up and down the hallway all the while fumbling with the key card, “At least wait until we get in the fucking room!”

If Wayne had lent any credence to some of the more implausible stories the doctors at Andrews told about Kathy, he would not have been surprised at what happened next, because, after finally freeing Kyle’s hard cock from the confines of his boxers, Kathy quickly knelt down in the hotel hallway and shoved the moaning sergeant’s throbbing cock deep into her hot sucking mouth.

Placing both her hands on Kyle’s ass, Kathy pulled his crotch into her face, desperate to bury the full length of his hard cock into her mouth. Kyle groaned loudly as he felt the head of his cock slip past Kathy’s tonsils and slide down her buttery soft throat.

“Oh fuck!” He muttered in bliss. “Look at that shit! She took it all on the first stoke! She fucking took it all!”

Wayne and Dave gaped openly as Kathy began to bob her golden head back and forth, taking the full length of Kyle’s cock down her clenching throat in a smooth easy rhythm. Rolling up her gray-blue eyes to look at Kyle’s face, Kathy pulled harder on his ass, encouraging him to speed up the pace of his face fucking. Her long blonde hair swished from side to side across the back of her head and shoulders as Kyle crammed her greedy throat full of his hot, hard cockmeat.

Small spit bubbles appeared at the sides of Kathy’s mouth and Kyle’s’ cock made wet squeaky sounds as his thick fuckrod pried Kathy’s jaws open wide. Back and forth he stroked his cock into his sexy boss’ face, forcing her to take the full length of his throbbing cock on every stroke. Humming in bliss Kathy let Kyle use her hot mouth like a pussy, drilling his cock all the way down her tight throat.

Dazed at the lewd action taking place just feet in front of him, and mindful of being discovered by other hotel occupants, Dave nonetheless encouraged Kyle to screw Kathy’s face. “Fuck her face, man! Give her your cock! Make her suck all over it! This is so fucking hot!”

Despite his desire to get Kathy into her room before they were observed, Wayne too, was overcome by the spectacle of his young blonde boss on her knees in the hotel hallway with a mouthful of cock. “You’re bad, LT,” he hissed. “Way bad! You don’t give a fuck if anyone sees you, do you?”

With Kyle’s cock buried to the balls in her throat, Kathy wagged her head back and forth signaling “no” to Wayne. The erotic movement took Kyle by surprise and he groaned out loud as his cock twitched and bucked deep in Kathy’s gullet. Feeling his cock start to spasm, Kathy slid her mouth off of the twitching boner and licked it slowly from balls to tip. Taking one hand from Kyle’s ass, she held his salvia-coated prick upright and began to suck and lap at his hot trembling balls.

“You’re gonna cum, aren’t you, Kyle?” My hot cock-licking wife asked teasingly. “You’re all ready to come aren’t you, Baby? The club and the car got you too excited didn’t they! You wanna cum in my face? Wanna see me wear your cum?”

On her knees, in plain view of anyone who might happen upon them, sucking a thick throbbing cock, while two other men watched, Kathy felt her pussy begin its meltdown. Her exhibitionist streak and her love of danger had overpowered all her inhibitions and she was determined to bring Kyle off right there in the hallway!

Capturing one of his cum-swollen balls between her pink, lipstick covered lips, she tugged on it gently, pulling it away from the base of his cock with her wet mouth. Kyle’s answering moan let her knew she had applied just the right amount of suction, and she adroitly probed his ballsack with her nimble, pink tongue while slowly jerking his thick cock in her little hand. Back and forth she went, sucking first one spit-covered ball, then the other, into her mouth, while simultaneously jacked off Kyle’s pre-cum oozing cock.

“CummminmyfaceBaby… cummmm… cummallovermyfuckingface… creamit…. creaminmyface, lemmefeelit,” Kathy murmured hotly as she suddenly crammed her mouth full of both of Kyle’s hugely inflated balls.

Still holding open the door to Kathy’s room, Wayne watched, enthralled. He knew he should not let the hallway cock sucking continue, but he was also desperate to find out if Kathy was really nasty enough to take a load of sperm all over her pretty face in a semi-public setting. Lust won out over prudence and, in capitulation, he implored Kathy to finish Kyle off, “Make him cum, LT! Make him cum in your face! Make him shoot it!”

Spitting out both of Kyle’s hot, trembling balls, Kathy looked up with a determined look on her face. “Right here, right now, Kyle…I want you to cum in my cock sucking face!”

The sight of the wanton young blonde officer on her knees before him, demanding his hot cumload, proved too much for Kyle. With a small yelp, he forced his iron hard cock to horizontal and aimed it at Kathy’s wet-from-sucking face.

Practically delirious with lust, Kathy leaned slightly back on her heels and watched as Kyle’s piss hole winked open spasmodically. Before she could say anything to further encourage him, Kyle’s cock recoiled in his shaking fist and fired a huge bolt of creamy sperm straight at Kathy’s pretty face! Kathy wailed with crazed pleasure as the first cum wad hit her in the forehead and splattered loudly. Struggling to keep her eyes open, she stared at Kyle as he jerked off in her pouting face.

Losing himself in the moment, Kyle forgot that is was his superior’s face he was creaming, and his language reflected it, “Here it cums! Here it fucking cums, Bitch! I’m gonna cum all over your fucking face! What a slut! Right here in the fucking hall! What a fucking slut!”

The second jet of cum smacked her in the nose, and the third, despite her best efforts, sealed her right eye shut like a clump of heavy white glue. Thrilled by the facial cum bath he was giving his little blonde boss, Kyle aimed his cock at the uncovered portions of her face. Splat! A thin jet of jizz smashed against Kathy’s closed lips and dripped down her face. Whap! Another glob of cock cream arced out and glued shut her left eye, leaving both her eyes now completely obscured.

On her knees, blinded by cum, in front of three of her erstwhile subordinates, submitting to what some would consider a degrading public facial; Kathy was about to explode. The sheer wickedness of what she was doing registered at a primal level in her brain and thrilled her beyond comprehension. Untouched, her bald pussy began to tremble and quake, and her body quivered uncontrollably.

From far down the hall, Kathy heard a door open and then slam shut, followed by heavy footsteps. She could not immediately tell if the footsteps were approaching or departing, but the potential of being caught on her knees getting her face sprayed with sizzling hot cum, pushed her over the edge. Grabbing Kyle’s still spewing cock in her right hand, she began to rub it into her sticky, cum-covered face as her pussy pulsed in orgasm.

“Splatter me! Cover me! Cum all over my face! Don’t stop Kyle! Cream my face good, Baby! Cover me with your hot stuff!” She keened loudly in hopes that the owner of the mysterious footsteps would hear her begging for cum.

As she rubbed the Sergeant’s spent cock into her face, smearing the hot, sticky cream all over her gorgeous features, Kathy’s neglected cunt continued to explode in a series of mini climaxes and her petite body was wracked with shudders. She heard Dave moan at the sight of her face being so thoroughly creamed and she wondered if any of the men realized that she was flooding her already damp panties with her with oily girl-cum.

“Fuck! Someone’s coming!” Kathy heard Wayne announce as he grabbed her arm and pulled her through the doorway into her room. “You’re gonna get us caught! Get you little ass in here!”

“You’re right!” Thought Kathy as her little pussy continued to spasm crazily, “Someone is cumming!”

Once in the room with the door closed, Wayne handed Kathy a washcloth to wipe off her face. Smiling impishly at him, Kathy shook her head and instead used her fingers to scoop up most of the creamy cum load that still coated her face. Sliding her fingers into her mouth she slowly and thoroughly cleaned the warm spunk off them.

Staring at Wayne, she scooped up more of the remaining cum from her face, and wickedly notified him, “I love eating cum! I love eating hot, gooey cum; I could eat it all night!”

Wayne glared at her in unbridled disbelief. “How could a girl as innocent looking as you be so fucking nasty? I don’t know any other officers like you.” He asked, “Where does it come from? I’d never have believed you were like this from seeing you at work…I though those officer punks had to be making shit up, because you shot them down or something, you know? I never would have thought…you’re fucking amazing!”

Thrilled that she had surprised someone as worldly and experienced as Wayne, Kathy boldly asked, “Who’s next? You ready Dave? You want me to suck you off or do you wanna just fuck me?”

Before Dave could respond, Wayne interjected, “He’s gonna fuck you LT! Get those clothes off so he can fuck you good!”

Kathy was delighted that Wayne was finally taking charge and she hurriedly pulled her crop top up off over her head, mussing her long blonde hair. She had not put her bra back on after dancing at the club, so her firm tits bobbled erotically on her chest as she disrobed. Unzipping her short skirt she let it fall in a heap at her bare feet and stood there in just her soaking wet thong. Using her thumbs, she slid the drenched flimsy white panties off her slender hips until they; too, lay in the heap at her feet.

Sliding over to Dave, she put her arms around the much taller man and began to kiss and tease him as she rubbed her firm tits against his chest. “Is Wayne right? Is that what you’re gonna do, Baby? You gonna stick your big hard cock up my little pussy and make your LT cream all over it? I’ll let you, Baby; I’ll let you. I’ll let you fuck my hot cunt if you want.”

Dave shuddered at Kathy’s naughty words and eagerly kissed her back. Tentatively, reaching out a trembling hand, the inexperienced young man stroked and kneaded one of Kathy’s firm breasts, making her shudder with arousal. Sliding her nimble tongue in and out of the airman’s suddenly dry mouth in a slow fucking rhythm, Kathy continued to tease.

“Feel it, Dave. Feel my pussy! It’s all nice and baby smooth on the outside and hot and wet on the inside. Stick your finger up there and feel how wet I am for you!”

Dave did as requested and was soon sliding one slender finger in and out of Kathy’s bald pussy as they stood, kissing passionately, in the center of my wife’s hotel room. Reaching down, Kathy pulled Dave’s hand away from her cunt and pulled it up to her face. Opening her mouth, she slowly sucked Dave’s pussy juice covered into her hot mouth and sucked it hard. She pushed his hand down, let him finger her pussy some more, and then repeated the process. On the third cycle, she pushed Dave’s finger into his mouth and smiled teasingly, as he tasted her hot cunt oil from his finger.

“Like the way I taste, Dave?” Kathy asked hotly, watching him suck her pussy cream off his middle finger. “Maybe sometime I’ll let you lick it. Somehow, I don’t there’s gonna be much pussy licking tonight, but maybe when we get back, you can lick it for me and make me cum all over your pussy-licking face!”

“Enough of that lovey-dovey crap!” Wayne growled impatiently from the king-sized bed on which he was sitting, “Get that cute little ass over here, Kathy.”

By using her first name for the first time tonight, Wayne demonstrated to the others that he was going to run the entire show. The thought excited Kathy: a man almost twice her age was taking control of the situation—she would not have to make any decisions. Taking Dave by the hand, Kathy led him over to the bed and looked expectantly at Wayne.

“On your knees.” Wayne ordered. “Get on your knees and kneel with your chest flat on the bed. Let him come at you from behind!”

Obediently, Kathy dropped to her knees and positioned herself as Wayne had directed. Slowly wagging her tight, saucy little ass enticingly from side to side, she looked back over her shoulder at Dave and purposely poured on the naughty chatter she loved. “Do me like a dog, Baby,” she cooed. “Doggy fuck me like I’m a little bitch in heat! Do me good and make me bark and howl for you!”

Not quite believing his ears, Dave hurriedly dropped to his knees behind my wife, and took his rigid dick in hand. Slotting the head of his twitching cock into the drooling opening of Kathy’s bald cunt, Dave surged forward and buried half his rod in her on the first stroke.

“Uhhhhggggg!” Kathy grunted. “That’s it, Baby. Stick it in there! Ohhh, it’s nice and hard; just the way I like them!”

Dave groaned in appreciation at the feel of Kathy’s tight, slick cunt clamping down on his cock as it slithered into her. At first, he fed her short, slow strokes in an attempt to acclimate himself to the snug slipperiness of her scalding hot cunt. With just the head and first few inches of his hard shaft in her sticky pussy, he grabbed Kathy by the hips and fucked her tentatively. Staring incredulously at the gooey junction where his prick met Kathy’s pussy, Dave was trying hard to convince himself he was really fucking his sexy boss while two of his co-workers cheered him on.

“Fuck her, Dave!” Kyle enthused, “Damn that looks good! Do it hard, dude. Get it all the way in her and do it hard! Fuck the shit outta that cunt!”

Wayne took a little more pity on the young airman and coached him along, “Don’t rush it Dave. She ain’t goin’ anywhere. Fuck her nice and slow, ‘till you get used to it. Take your time.”

Kathy moaned her agreement, “Ummmm, yeah, Honey. Do it slow; get it all the way in there before you really start fucking. Get me all hot for it!”

Still holding Kathy by her slender hips, Dave drilled his cock deeper and deeper into her molten pussy tunnel. After two or three minutes of steady slow stroking, he was boring the full length of his cock up Kathy’s cunt and his pelvis slapped vigorously against her firm little ass. Kathy was amazed that, after all Dave had already seen and done that evening, he was able to fuck her hard without quickly spurting her steaming pussy full of sizzling hot semen.

“Yeah you got it, now.” Kyle, loutishly informed the hard pumping airman. “Grab her by the hair, Dave. Grab a handful of the little bitch’s hair and ram your cock up her pussy!”

Removing one of his hands from Kathy’s undulating hips, Dave reached up and grabbed a handful of her thick blonde hair. Tugging on it firmly, he used her hair to yank her head back as he pummeled Kathy’s tight cunt from behind with long smooth strokes. In and out, his cock surged as he paced himself carefully; no way was he going to come too soon and embarrass himself in front of his two older colleagues. His steady pace suited Kathy just fine, and she pushed her ass back forcefully to capture the full length of her subordinate’s surging cock.

Unggh! Oh God!” Kathy groaned from the pressure on her head caused by Dave’s energetic hair-pulling. “Keep going, Lover! Ewwwww! How you fuck a girl! You know how to fuck, Baby! Oh, you know how to fuck!”

Heady with the compliment from his hot boss, Dave rose up off his knees and slid up higher behind Kathy, until he was actually standing on his quivering legs. Half-crouched, he continued to pound her sweet wet cunt from behind as he used her hair to crank her head back even farther. Leaning over, he captured one of Kathy’s ears in his mouth and whispered hotly, “I’m fucking you Ma’am…I’m fucking you!”

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,242 Followers