Victoria the Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around again slut." I told her. Vic didn't hesitate at all and immediately turn to face us with her tits still hanging out. She took the opportunity and sipped her drink again. I grabbed bottom of her dress again this time at the front and lifted it up so that her dress slid up to her waist back and front. I stroked her pussy and made her spread her legs so we had a better view.

"Fuck me! Look at that bald little cunt!" Tyler hooted, "That is once juicy looking cunt you have there slut!"

"Mmmm thanks." Vic murmured smiling shyly.

"Man that is fine!" Rob agreed admiring her puffy pussy lips.

I took the bottle putting the head between her lips and slid the neck into her wet snatch. "Ohhhh fuck!" Vic squealed at the sudden intrusion. I started to fuck her with just the neck of the bottle and she put her hand on my chest for support.

"Hahaha! What a slut! You fuck that bottle!" Rob laughed.

"Nice! Look at her pussy stretch!" Tyler said while I worked the bottle further into her pussy and her lips stretched to accommodate the bottle. He grabbed her nipple and started to roll it between his fingers while pulling at it.

Vic arched her back as a new wave of pleasure washed over her "Ohhhh god! Don't stop! Fuck me!" She moaned. I stopped when she said that and her eyes flew open. "No! Please keep going!" She begged.

"Well I think it's time you started to reciprocate here and start sucking our dicks." I told her shoving the bottle into her again and stopping when I had about two thirds of it in her.

"Ahhhh! Ok!" She said, shakily sinking to her knees in front of us.

"And don't forget to keep fucking yourself with the bottle slut!" I reminded her. Vic looked up at me nodding in the dark. I could just make out her hand between her legs jamming the bottle in and out of her sloppy cunt.

"I can't wait to get my cock in her hot mouth!" Tyler said pointing the growing bulge in his pants at Vic's face. "Take my cock out slut!" Vic undid the zipper with her right hand and started to fish out Tyler's black cock. I thought my cock was big, but his was at least an inch longer and an inch thicker than mine. I watched as Vic stoked him with her hand, but couldn't get it all the way around. She had a nervous look of anticipation as she opened her mouth wide and filled it with his cock. It was wide enough that she barely got the tip in before her mouth was full. Vic started to suck Tyler's cock in earnest slowly bobbing her head up and down on his monster while stroking the rest if the shaft with her hand. "Ahhh fuck! You have one hot mouth slut." Tyler said sighing in pleasure.

"Here slut, try mine!" Rob said fishing his hard cock out of his pants and pointing it at Vic. His cock was like mine at least 8" and thick. She looked over at him with her mouthful of cock and grabbed it with her right hand. Vic didn't miss a beat multitasking herself out, she kept sucking Tyler, started jerking off Rob with her right hand and was still fucking her pussy with the beer bottle. She was having trouble with Tyler's cock in her mouth; it was stretching her mouth so wide that drool was running out the side and down her chin then dripping on to her tits. She stopped and let Tyler fall out of her mouth and leaned over to take Rob in her mouth then grabbed Tyler's slick cock with her right hand jerking him off again. "Mmmm that is on hot mouth you have there slut!" Agreed Rob.

I was the only one not getting anything out of the deal now and I wanted a piece if the action. I pulled my own cock out and said "Don't forget this one slut." Vic paused sucking on Rob to look at me. She saw my raging hard cock and took a few seconds to figure out what to do. Vic dropped Rob's cock out of her mouth and grabbed him with her right hand. She removed the beer bottle, which she had almost the entire thing jammed in her cunt, set it on the floor and squatted down on it, with a long moan, so she could fuck herself without holding on to it. Vic grabbed Tyler's cock with her left hand and leaned over to take my cock in her mouth. As she sucked me further into her mouth she bobbed up and down slowly on the bottle now slick with her juices. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock further into her mouth until my balls were resting on her chin. I held her there for several seconds before releasing her for a breath. Vic coughed as she spit out my cock, gasping for breath, a strand of drool dripping out of her mouth and on to her bare tits. She switched hands when Tyler grabbed her hair guiding his cock back into her waiting mouth. While he tried to shove more of his cock into her mouth she jerked off both Rob and I. With his cock being so big Vic still could only take the tip and a bit of the shaft, but was desperately trying to cram more of Tyler's black cock into her mouth. Drool was pouring out of the corners of her mouth soaking her chin, dripping down between her tits and starting to soak her dress. Tyler fucked her face for a bit and managed to get a little more if his cock wedged between her lips before Rob wanted his turn. He grabbed Vic's hair and pulled her off Tyler's cock and over to his own. He guided his own cock into her throat and she grabbed Tyler's cock continuing to jerk him off. Rob crammed his cock all the way down her throat until his balls were slapping Vic on the chin. When it was my turn Rob pushed Vic's face all the way on to his cock one last time and held her there for almost thirty seconds before releasing her. When he finally let go she pulled away gasping for air and coughing up a lot of drool, which landed on her tits. Then it was my turn with her mouth. I didn't give her much of a chance to catch her breath before her throat was full of my cock. I fucked Vic's face for a minute before Tyler wanted a turn again. We passed Vic around, each of us enjoying her mouth once more before I thought it was time to leave.

"What do you guys think? Want to come back to our place and fuck her?" I asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Tyler said, "Your girlfriend is one crazy slut!"

"Yeah!" Rob agreed, "I can't wait to fuck that juicy cunt of hers!"

I looked down at Vic "What do you think slut? Want to go home and get fucked by us?" Vic was now on her knees with her chin on her chest and bent forward slightly. She had her left hand between her legs holding the beer bottle on the floor. Her ass was bouncing up and down while Vic continued to fuck her pussy on the bottle. Her naked tits bounced in time with her ass as she sped up trying to reach her orgasm. She looked up at me; her eyes were glazed over in ecstasy. Her face had a glaze of drool on it and her bouncing tits were covered as well. "Ahhhhh fuuuuucccckkk! Cummming!" She screamed slamming herself down on to the bottle faster and faster. Finally she slammed herself down one last time taking almost the entire bottle in her pussy and shuddered in orgasm.

"Fuck that was hot slut! Good show!" Rob laughed at her. I let Vic come down of her high then helped her to her feet a little unsteadily. There was only about an inch of the bottle showing and the rest was crammed up her pussy. She pulled it out slowly by the base with a long moan, the bottle was dripping with her juices and when she placed it on the table a small puddle started to form.

"Clean yourself up slut and we will take you home and fuck you senseless!" I told her.

"Mmmm goodie!" She said with a sexy grin. She pulled her dress down around her ass cheeks and then she pulled the top up over her wet tits. With all the saliva that she had spit up her tits were soaked and it had gone down her cleavage to her dress. The result was a large 'V' shaped wet spot that covered both her tits and went half way to her belly button. The fabric of her dress was sheer already and now that it was soaked with saliva it was see through. You could clearly see her tits and her nipples through the now transparent material.

"That's a good look for you slut!" Rob said to her laughing.

I led the way back through the bar to the front door. In the darkness and the crowd it was hard to notice that Vic's chest was visible through her dress, until we got to the bright lights of the front entrance. We had to wait for a minute or two at the front entrance to grab Vic's coat from the coat check. It didn't take long before people noticed Vic's exposed chest. They were whispering and pointing at her laughing and causing Vic to blush even more. I retrieved her coat and we headed out the door while people continued to stare. The bouncers at the door were openly staring at Vic's tits and when they saw that she was leaving with three guys I heard one of them call her a huge slut. "You bet she is." I said as I walked by the guy on my way out the door. We crossed the street heading through a parking lot toward where I had parked the truck. When we were away from the crowds I turned to Vic and said "You won't need that dress anymore."

"Ummm... Ok." She said looking around nervously. She pulled the top of her dress down exposing her naked tits and the right down until it fell around her feet. She stepped out of her dress and bent over picking it up then handing it to me. Vic was still wearing her jacket, but that only came to her waist and it wasn't done up, other than her heels she was now completely naked.

"Damn you have one smoking hot body slut!" Tyler said admiring her now naked body.

We continued the remaining block to where I had parked the suburban only passing two other groups of people. One was a couple who were too wrapped up in themselves to notice Vic. The other was a group of four guys who stopped and stared when the saw Vic walking by them naked with three guys. A couple of them whistled as she went by and Vic turned and waved back.

We finally got back to the suburban and we got in. I was driving while Rob and Tyler got in the back with Vic in the middle taking off her jacket. As soon as the door closed the guys were all over her. Rob had one hand exploring her pussy and the other playing with her tits while Tyler was doing the same thing on the other side. I drove out of the parking lot and headed back to our place while Vic laid back against the seat and let the guys enjoy her body. Tyler was the first to pull his cock out followed by Rob and Vic started jerking them off simultaneously while they continued to probe her body.

"How about a blowjob slut?" Rob asked a few minutes later.

"Sure!" Vic said in a sexy voice. She sat up and turned sideways on the seat bending over to take him in her mouth.

"Stretch right out." Tyler said "So I can play with that fine ass. Without taking her mouth off Rob's cock Vic stretched out naked across their laps. She bobbed her head on Rob's dick taking as much as she could in her mouth and playing with his balls with her one hand. Tyler spread her ass cheeks apart and shoved two fingers up her wet pussy. "Does this slut like it in the ass?" He asked probing her asshole with another finger.

"Mmmm...mmmmhmmmm!" Vic moaned in affirmation and wiggled her ass in excitement.

"Excellent I can't wait to fuck you ass then!" Tyler said sticking a finger in her ass. He put a third finger into her wet pussy and started to finger her faster and faster. Rob grabbed one of her tits and started to pinch and pull her nipples. The two of them teased Vic until she was squirming uncontrollably in their laps and constantly moaning around Rob's cock. She was getting close to having another orgasm when Tyler said "Turn around slut and suck on my cock for a bit." Vic moaned in disappointment when the guys stopped what they were doing so she could change positions. She hurriedly swung around so that her ass was in Rob's lap and her face was positioned to suck Tyler's dick. He undid his pants and Vic pulled his massive cock out, her mouth watered in anticipation of tasting the monster again. She cupped his balls with one hand and began licking his shaft from root to tip like and ice cream cone. Tyler leaned back in the seat and settled in to enjoy the blowjob grabbing one of her tits in his hand to play with. Rob focused on exploring her pussy, parting her ass cheeks and rubbing her clit. Vic started to try and get Tyler's cock in her mouth and was successful in getting the tip plus another inch in before she gagged. She started to suck off Tyler as best she could bobbing her head rapidly up and down on the monster slowly getting more into her mouth. Rob in the meantime spread her pussy lips and shoved three fingers into her wet snatch. Vic squealed in pleasure around Tyler's cock. Rob started to finger her picking up where Tyler left off and soon Vic was writhing in ecstasy in their laps. It was only a minute later that she came. She tried to lift her head and scream, but Tyler jammed his cock further into her mouth and held her there. So Vic screamed around his cock instead, shaking in their laps, while the guys teased her non-stop through her orgasm. Vic calmed down a few minutes later and resumed sucking Tyler enthusiastically.

I had managed to keep an eye on the action in the rear view mirror and successfully drive us home. I pulled the suburban into the drive way and parked "We are here." I announced getting out of the truck. I opened up the back door and saw Vic's ass cheeks spread with three of Rob's fingers wedged in her pussy and another in her ass. "Come on slut time to get fucked!" I told her.

Vic climbed out of the backseat naked, except for her heels, and the guys climbed out after her. She led the two guys by their cocks over to the front door. I was left to grab her stuff and lock up the truck. Vic was horny as hell and wasn't going to wait for me to open the door. She bent over at the waist in front of Rob presenting her luscious ass to him. "Fuck my pussy please!" She begged him.

"You bet!" Rob replied grabbing her ass and aligning his cock with her pussy. Vic turned and grabbed Tyler's black cock taking as much as she could in her mouth. Rob pushed his cock into her wet pussy with a loud sigh. "Fuck you are one tight slut!" He said pushing more into her.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Vic moaned loudly around Tyler's dick her legs shaking with another mini orgasm.

Rob had buried his dick in her cunt and started to thrust in and out of her by the time I had walked over unlocking the door. "Let's go inside so we can continue this in comfort and I can get some action as well." I said. Vic looked up at me and reluctantly let the cocks fall out of her mouth and pussy. She grabbed the two guys again and led them inside. I followed them in looking up and noticed the light on in the room above the garage of the neighbour's house again.

I locked the door and hurried to join the fun. Vic was now in the living room on her hands and knees atop of our large four foot by four foot ottoman. Rob had resumed his place and was now fucking her pussy while Tyler was fucking her mouth. I quickly joined them dropping my clothes with the rest and pointed my rock hard cock at Vic. She saw my cock and grabbed it with her right hand jerking me off. When Tyler paused to let her breath she switched cocks swallowing mine in one gulp. She grabbed Tyler's cock with her hand stroking him while sucking my cock like she was going to starve. I grabbed one of her nipples in my hand pinching it and getting a satisfying squeal out of her. Tyler did the same with her other tit and in conjunction with Rob pounding her pussy we had her screaming around my cock while she came. Vic shuddered in orgasm and Tyler said "My turn! I want to feel that cunt of hers!" Rob pulled out switching places with him. Tyler pushed the tip against her pussy lips and said "You ready for my black dick slut!" Before Vic could register what he was saying he pushed his slick cock into her sloppy folds impaling her on his manhood. Tyler was a lot bigger than anything Vic had taken before and even though she was super wet it still shocked her. As the first half of his cock disappeared into her wet hole her eyes flew open. She screamed in pain and pleasure around my cock lodged in her throat letting me fall out of her mouth.

"Ahhhh fuuucccckkkkkk!" She screamed again hanging her head while another inch slid into her. "Uuugghhhh! Your tearing me apart!"

"That's right slut! Take my cock in that little pussy!" Tyler hissed at her shoving yet another inch into her.

"Ooooohhhhh gooooddddd! Soo fucking big! You're making me cuuummm!" She wailed, her body shaking in orgasm.

Vic's arms would have collapsed, but I grabbed her head and a handful of long blonde hair and shoved my cock back into her mouth. She gagged on my cock a little as I slid it into her throat some drool slipping out between her lips. Rob grabbed at her tits while I fucked her mouth and we began to pass her between us taking turns fucking her face.

Tyler had managed to get all, but the last two inches of his black cock into Vic's pussy. She was wailing in constant orgasm while struggling to suck our dicks. Tyler kept pounding her and finally after another minute managed to get the last two inches into her pussy. "Fuck yah! Finally a slut that can take my cock! How does that feel slut?" He asked grinning.

"Uuunnngghggh... Sooo big! Don't stop!" She moaned switching from my cock and putting Rob's in her mouth. Tyler gave her ass a smack and withdrew his cock until just the tip was still in her then slammed his entire length back into her cunt. "Ahhhh!" Vic screamed around Rob's cock. Tyler started to fuck her rapidly with the entire length, his eyes closed in pleasure. The force of impact between the two of them sent Vic's entire body jerking forward on Rob's cock grinding her face into his pelvis.

Before too long Tyler was fucking Vic like a mad man and moaning in pleasure. "Fuck I think I am going to cum!" He gasped. He grasped Vic's hips with both hands pulling her back on to his cock and holding her there with his entire black monster buried in her snatch. "Ahhh fuck!" He grunted bucking into Vic and lifting her off her knees while he emptied his load into her.

"Oohhhh fuck! I can feel your cum inside me!" Vic squealed while Tyler finished cumming in her.

Tyler pulled out of Vic with a wet pop and sat back in the recliner behind him. "That was one tight cunt!" He exclaimed his dick glistening with Vic's juices. There was a stream of cum slowly leaking from her now gapping pussy. I could feel her sigh with contentment around my cock, her head bobbing rhythmically up and down.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and went over to the larger oversized couch. I sat down and said "Come on over here I want a turn with that pussy." Vic got up off the ottoman stiffly and walked over to me. She straddled my lap facing me and sank down on my cock with a long sigh. Vic ground her pussy against me smiling and playing with her tits. She had been stretched so much by Tyler that I could just barely feel her pussy muscles against my cock. The other two guys watched Vic lazily riding me waiting for their invitation to join in. "Rob come on over and fuck her ass. It's time to make her airtight!" I said.

"Mmmmm! More for me!" Vic moaned leaning forward in anticipation.

"I can't wait to get into that sweet ass!" Rob said making his way over. He positioned himself behind us lining his cock up with Vic's puckered little asshole pushing the tip into her slowly.

"Oooohhhhhhh! Mmmmmmm! So good!" Vic moaned into me as more of Rob's cock slid into her ass.

"Fuck your ass feels amazing!" Rob said his dick firmly lodged all the way up her ass. "Feels like you have done this before." He said.

"Mmmmhmmmm! I am a sult!" Vic moaned in response.

"That you are!" I said smiling.

Rob started to fuck Vic's ass and she pushed back against both of us drawing us deeper in her holes. It took us a few minutes to find our rhythm, but soon we were fucking Vic with a steady pace. Before too long Vic was howling in pleasure and well on her way to yet another orgasm. "Fuck me hard! I love having two cocks in me!" She moaned into my shoulder. Rob and I started to speed up and soon the sound of slapping flesh and Vic moaning filled the room.