Victoria the Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back and looked at Vic before me kneeling in the threshold naked. Her hair was a mess, her face was covered in cum and saliva, she was having trouble opening her left eye because the cum in it was starting to dry, her left tit was coated in cum and hanging from her nipple, plus there was a small river of cum running down through her cleavage to her flat stomach. Vic returned my gaze and smiled happily up at me, her right eye twinkling.

"You look so sexy!" I told her reach into my pocket for my phone.

"I love you and I absolutely love being your sexy slut!" She replied lightly kissing the tip of my cock.

"I am glad to hear it!" I said, "You're turning out to be an amazing slut! Now smile." I told her. I pointed the camera on my phone at her and she smiled her most dazzling smile. The picture captured Victoria in all her cum covered glory. "Excellent that's my new background for my phone." I said. You better head in and get ready your boss is waiting."

"Yeah you are right." She said. Vic stood up and headed upstairs to get ready. I closed the door and followed her back in contemplating what to do with my Saturday alone...