Victoria the Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler got up off the chair and joined us on the couch. His massive black cock was still hard despite having just blown his load. He stood on the couch and guided Vic's head to his cock. "Open up slut, time to make you airtight!" He said.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Vic moaned around his cock as the tip passed her lips. She tried her best to open her mouth wider, but could still only fit the first few inches in. Instead she bobbed her head up and down making loud slurping noises and reached up with her right hand to cup his balls.

"Mmmmm, yeah that's good you sexy little slut!" Tyler moaned. He grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth.

Vic was now completely filled with cock and was beside herself in ecstasy. She was wailing around Tyler's cock while she thrashed around on Rob and I. The three of us kept fucking her harder and harder until we were all sweating with effort. Vic was now screaming around Tyler's cock in another orgasm, drool dripping from her lips and down her chin on to her tits. She began to tremble and shake all over and her eyes rolled back in her head while she came all over my cock. All the muscles in her pussy and ass tightened around our cocks. It wasn't long before Rob started to lose control. "Ahhhh fuck!" He yelled driving his dick deep in to Vic's ass one last time. Rob grabbed her ass cheeks and held on tight emptying his cum into her asshole while she thrashed around. Both Rob and Vic went rigid for a few seconds caught up in the bliss of their orgasms before finally relaxing. Rob pulled his deflated cock from her ass a strand of cum still attached to the tip pulled out from her gapping ass. Rob sat down on the chair to catch his breath.

Tyler in turn pulled his cock from Vic's mouth and sat on the couch beside us. I continued to fuck her pussy while Tyler stroked his cock and made sure it was well lubed with saliva. "I want to try that pretty little ass!" Tyler said and spanked her ass cheek with his right hand.

"Ok." I replied pushing Vic up and sliding my cock out of her sloppy cunt. I turned her so that her back was to Tyler and she straddled his cock. She had a very apprehensive look on her face while she positioned her asshole over Tyler's angry black cock. Tyler grabbed her ass cheeks and guided her ass to his cock.

"Please be gentle." She whimpered as the tip of his cock started to disappear into her asshole. "You are really big and I don't know if I can fit you in there." She continued.

"Yeah I will be." He said, "Most chicks won't even let me try to fuck their asses."

"Ahhh fuuucckkk!" Vic screamed when the tip was in and Tyler started to work his thick shaft into her. "No more please! It hurts too much!" Tyler nodded and started to slowly fuck her with the tip and the first inch of his cock, clearly a little disappointed. When I saw Vic was ok with that I took my position between her open legs and shoved my cock back into her cunt. "Ohhhh shit!" She groaned loudly "Sooo full!" Even With the little bit of Tyler's cock in her ass it made her cunt super tight. I managed to jam my cock all the way into her and started to fuck her with long deliberate strokes "Ohhhh fuuucckk yesss!" She hissed, leaning back against Tyler, "You both feel so fucking good! I love getting fucked like this!" I smiled and grabbed her nipples in my hands twisting them while I fucked her harder.

Rob had recovered and wasn't one to be left out. He came over and stood on the couch to Vic's left presenting her with his semi hard cock fresh out of her ass. Vic saw it and opened her mouth eagerly swallowing it. "Wow she likes the taste of her own ass! What a whore!" He laughed.

"Mmmmmm!" Vic moaned happily around his cock slurping the whole thing in her mouth.

Vic was in her element completely filled with cock again and was starting to relax a little. I could feel Tyler working more of his black cock into her with each thrust. He had at least three inches in her when I finally couldn't hold back anymore. I started to fuck Vic's cunt as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her. "Fuck!" I grunted, burying my dick in her pussy one last time and cumming deep inside her. Vic wailed happily around Rob's cock while she rode me through my orgasm. The feeling of my cock spurting hot cum inside her sent Vic into her latest orgasm.

I let my orgasm subside and slowly withdrew my dick from Vic's pussy. Rob pulled his now rock hard cock from Vic's mouth and said "Can I get at her pussy?"

"Sure, you're up!" I replied and we switched places. Rob moved between Vic's wide open legs and shoved his hard cock into her dripping snatch. Vic grunted at the sudden intrusion, but was soon moaning again. I stood on the couch in Vic's right side and pulled her head over to my cock shoving it between her lips. She eagerly sucked my cock into her throat and I could feel the vibrations hardening my dick.

Vic was grunting and moaning trying to take all the cock she could. She was bouncing up and down on Tyler trying to cram more of his cock up her ass. There was now over four inches of the black monster prodding her insides. At the same time she was leaning back to so she could take all of Rob's cock in her well used pussy. Rob was fucking her so hard that her whole body was shaking from the impact. She was delirious with pleasure and was making random noises around my now hard cock lodged in her throat as the other two fucked her relentlessly. Drool was running from her lips down her chin and onto her tits again while my balls slapped her chin.

The ferocity of fucking was getting crazy. Tyler now had almost six inches of his dick up Vic's ass and Rob and I were starting to sweat. Soon Rob was close to losing it and began pounding her pussy hard enough that he was crushing Vic between him and Tyler. "Fuuucckk!" He yelled burying his cock one last time in her snatch unleashing another load of cum into her already full pussy. The fury of Rob pounding her had helped Tyler get a full six inches of his cock up her ass and now Vic was on the verge of passing out from pain and pleasure. She was no longer moaning loudly, but just grunting whenever we thrust into her. Rob finally pulled out of her pussy and fell back on the ottoman exhausted, a thin rivulet of cum leaking out of her wide open pussy.

Tyler still had only six inches of his cock in her ass and he couldn't get any more into her despite the pounding he was giving her. "I want to fuck her cunt one last time!" He said.

"Ok spin her around so I can use her ass." I told him and I pulled my slick cock from her lips.

Vic was a mess of cum, drool and sweat with her hair matted and stuck together. Her pussy and her ass were obscenely spread open and red from the abuse. She had lost most of the coordination required to move herself so Tyler had to lift her up and turn her around so that she was now straddling him face to face. He lowered her on to his raging hard black cock, her pussy lips spreading to take the monster in her. "Unngghhh." Was all she said as she slid down his shaft. Her pussy was so well used that she was able to take eight inches of his cock with no effort. With Tyler's hands on her ass cheeks guiding her she slowly began to ride his monster, soon taking the whole ten inches in her well used snatch. Vic slumped forward on his chest moaning incoherently, but maintaining the momentum to keep in time with Tyler now pistoning his dick into her. "Fuck I can't believe she can take my whole dick in her pussy! What an amazing cunt you have slut! Maybe soon you will be able to take it in your ass!" He moaned.

"Let's see if she can take my cock in the ass at the same time!" I said moving behind her. Vic didn't react until I started to push my cock into her asshole. Her ass had been loosened enough that I only had to push slightly before I was sliding my entire cock into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Vic screamed in protest at my sudden intrusion, but kept moving on Tyler's dick.

I started to fuck Vic's ass matching my own strokes to Tyler's. The combined pressure of two cocks in her was making her ass super tight, despite all the pounding she had taken, and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. Tyler and I continued fucking her faster and faster until after a few minutes I started to feel an orgasm building. I grabbed her hips with both hands and buried my cock into her ass one last time "Ahhhh fuck!" I yelled emptying another load into Vic. I held on tight riding out my orgasm while Vic thrashed moaning through her own orgasm. I withdrew my deflating cock from her asshole, a thin trickle of cum leaking out and sat back in a chair.

Tyler was still hammering his black dick into Vic like a man possessed. He had a hold of her tit with his left hand and his other gripping her red ass cheek. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" They both yelled as Tyler's orgasm built. "Fuuuccckkkk! He finally yelled and wrapped his arms around Vic holding her to him. He held her tight as he pumped loads of cum in to Vic's sloppy pussy. Vic wailed in ecstasy while yet another orgasm wracked her body. As both their orgasms subsided Vic rolled off Tyler's lap and collapsed in a mess of sweat and cum on the couch barely conscious. "Fuck me!" Tyler said slumping back on the couch exhausted.

"That was intense." Rob said from a chair nearby.

"Mmmmmmm." Vic moaned from her spot on the couch.

"You enjoy yourself slut?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmm!" She moaned again rolling over and slowly sitting up. "Yeah that was fun! I love getting fucked!" She said quietly. Her hand found her gapping pussy idly stroking her clit. She scooped some cum up with her fingers and then licked her fingers clean. "Yummy!" She said. We all watched as Vic cleaned the cum off her body and from her pussy and ass then swallowing it all.

When she was done I said "I don't know about you guys, but I am exhausted. If you want you can crash here for the night."

Rob and Tyler looked at each other quickly "Sure." They said "Thanks."

I got up and led everyone up stairs. I showed the guys to separate rooms down the hall from the master bed room and the Vic and I went to our room. I laid on the bed while Vic had a quick shower to clean off. She came out of the shower fifteen minutes later, naked and drying her hair, looking much more refreshed. Victoria joined me in bed and I looked over at her admiringly. "You are one sexy slut!" I told her, "You enjoy your self tonight?" I asked stroking one of her nipples.

"Mmhmmm! I loved it!" She said enthusiastically, "I think I love being a slut!"

"That's great because I love that you're a slut!" I said giving her a kiss on the lips.

We turned the lights off and laid back in bed when I heard Vic say in the dark "Tomorrow I want to try and take that black cock all the way in my ass."

"You will be able to I am sure of it." I replied.

I woke up around 9 the next morning feeling not too bad despite being up late. I laid there for a minute and heard a quiet moan from beside me. Looking over at Victoria I could see she was still asleep, but I could see the duvet shifting while she played with herself. I watched her finger herself in her sleep for a minute, my cock getting harder, before getting up and heading for a shower.

Our master bathroom has double sinks, a large Jacuzzi tub and a glass walk in shower big enough for three. It's got a couple different shower heads and a bench to sit on at one end. I started the water and sat on the bench letting the water wash over me. A few minutes later the door opened and Vic came in naked and joined me in the shower. "You sleep ok?" I asked.

"You bet I did. I was exhausted." She replied. I stayed sitting on the bench watching the hot water cascade down Vic's sexy naked body. She came to me and knelt down in front of me, picking my now hard cock up in her hand, stroking it. Vic looked up at me, grinning seductively, with a twinkle in her eye and said "I need your cock in me. Need my fix!", She lowered her head taking my cock into her hot mouth. I watched the water pour over us while Vic's head bobbed up and down on my member taking more into her throat with each stroke. Her right hand came up and cupped my balls gently caressing them while her left hand worked my shaft. I just leaned back against the wall and let her pleasure me. Vic was soon making loud wet slurping noises and every third or fourth stroke would swallow my cock down her throat all the way to the base. After several minutes of enjoying the blow job I was getting Vic stopped and stood up pulling me to my feet by my dick. She pushed me aside presenting her ass to me and bent forward over the bench supporting herself on the tile wall. "Please baby, fuck my slut pussy! I want your cock in me!" She said looking at me over her shoulder and giving her ass a little wiggle.

I admired Vic's naked body for a few minutes, watching the water pour over her body, running down through her ass cheeks and off her perky tits, her long blonde hair soaked and laying down her back. I put my right hand between her luscious round ass cheeks and lightly probed her asshole with my thumb. Vic shivered in anticipation with touch wiggling her ass in appreciation. I traced the rim of her asshole with my thumb while my fingers probed the folds of her pussy. Vic shuddered a little when I slipped the tip of two fingers into her wet hole. "Mmmmm!" She moaned quietly closing her eyes in pleasure arching her back slightly to allow me better access. I played with her pussy and asshole for a minute or so when I decided I wanted to taste her sweet pussy. I dropped to my knees behind her and separated her round ass cheeks with my hands. Her pussy hung there like a bald peach just begging to be fucked. The lips of her snatch with splayed open in anticipation and glistened from the water and her juices. I gently probed Vic's folds with my tongue tasting her sweet juices. "Ahhhhh!" Vic squealed lightly, savoring the stimulation from my tongue. I pushed my tongue deeper into her snatch and nibbled on her pussy lips with my mouth. Vic moaned in pleasure as my tongue traced the sensitive inner folds of her pussy. While I ate her snatch I pushed my thumb into her asshole to the first knuckle. Vic jumped a little "Ohhhh yes! Lick me and finger my ass! That feels so good!" She moaned. I kept licking her, pushing my tongue as far into her as I could and soon she was writhing on my face. "Fuck me please!" She begged, "I need your cock in my pussy!"

I paused for a breath and stopped licking her snatch. "Ok my sexy slut." Standing up I pointed my now raging hard cock at her wet opening and started to work it into her pussy. Vic was pretty wet from everything so it wasn't hard to get the first few inches of my cock into her.

"Aahhhhh yes!" She whimpered when I pushed my cock into her. She arched her back again trying to draw me further into her. I grasped her ass cheeks in my hands and started, in a deliberately slow rhythm, to fuck her. Vic was so wet that after two or three strokes I had my entire cock lodged in her pussy. "Faster! Oohhhhh please faster! Fuck me hard!" She begged pushing back on my cock harder and harder. Vic put right hand between her legs, finding her clit she began to rub it in small circles. I obliged and started to fuck her with faster strokes withdrawing almost my entire dick then shoving it all the way back in. Vic was meeting my every thrust and her head was hanging between her shoulders while an orgasm built in her belly. "Fuck! So good! Fuck me!" She moaned louder over and over again, our tempo pick up faster and faster. I took my left thumb again and started to push it into her asshole. Vic squealed again in pleasure not missing a beat in meeting my thrusting cock. My thumb in her ass must have been the turning point because a few seconds she was howling in pleasure while her orgasm took her. "Fuck me! I am cuuummming! Aahhh!" She whimpered shuddering in orgasm.

I rode Vic right through her first orgasm, not waiting for her to settle down a little. After a minute or two she was still moaning with every thrust, but was no longer shaking. I pulled my now slick cock out of her pussy and pulled her up so she was standing. Vic turned in my arms, water showering down between us, and put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her tongue found mine and we made out for several seconds. Without breaking our kiss I stooped down, wrapping my arms through her legs, and picked Vic up off the floor. Vic wrapped her legs around my waist and I pushed her back up against the shower wall. We kissed some more while I supported her ass cheeks in my hands holding her pressed up against the wall. Vic reached down, feeling for my cock and nestling the tip in her outer pussy lips. Once I could feel the heat of her wet pussy I thrust forward and sank the entire length of my cock into her waiting hole. "Uuggghh!" She grunted in surprise breaking away from kissing me. "Oh god that feels so good! I love your cock!" I started to piston in and out of her wet pussy our hips making wet slapping noises with each thrust. Vic held on to me with her arms around my neck and she was able get the entire length of my cock into her without problem. I lifted her up slightly, bending my head taking her nipple in my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. Vic squealed in delight. "Ohhhh! Yes don't stop you're going to make me cum doing that!" She moaned. I kept pounding her wet cunt with my entire cock and began to alternate sucking her nipples into my mouth. I gently bit her nipples with my teeth then pulled on them. After a few minutes of teasing and biting her nipples Vic was moaning constantly while another orgasm built inside her. I could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles trying to keep me inside her. "Ohhhh god I am so close! Please keep fucking me! Don't stop!" She wailed in my ear. I leaned into her slightly and hammered my cock as hard and fast as I could driving her over the edge. "Ahhhhh! Fuuccckkk! Cuuummming! Fuuucckk meeee!" Vic trembled in my arms as she came all over my cock. Her individual pussy muscles gripping me like a vice. I fucked her like a crazy man determined to keep her cumming. "That's it baby fuck your sluts pussy! Make your slut cum on your cock!" She moaned in my ear still trembling in orgasm. The grip her pussy had on my cock almost seemed to get tighter and I knew I was going to cum.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight!" I grunted at her. "I am going to cum!"

Vic started to struggle in my arms, "I want your cum in my mouth!" She said. I put Vic down and she dropped to her knees immediately engulfing my cock in her hot mouth. She started sucking my entire cock swallowing in down her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. I felt my balls contract and I shoved my cock down her throat holding her head in place with her lips at the base of my cock. I pumped a large load of cum into Vic's throat and she began to choke on all of it. I let go of her head and she pulled my cock out of her mouth coughing. I had one last spasm in my balls and shot a last stream of cum on to her face hitting her cheek. Some more cum leaked out of her mouth when she coughed a second time. Vic managed to swallow the rest with a big gulp and then tried to shovel the cum from her face into her mouth, but the water from the shower washed it away. Vic stoked my cock a couple more times milking the last bits of cum out of my balls and into her mouth. When she was done she stood up with a smile on her face. "I love the taste of your cum!" She said brightly and kissed me on the cheek.

After our shower I got dressed and headed down to make some breakfast. "You want something?" I asked.

"I think I am going to wake up the other guys so that they can fuck me! I want to get Tyler's cock in my ass!" She said.

"Ok enjoy yourself slut!" I replied and gave her a smack on her naked ass.