Victoria the Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic headed back down the hall naked and slipped quietly into Rob's room. She slid into the bed and under the comforter looking for his cock. Rob was fast asleep when she found his soft member and sucked the whole thing into her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around his cock and could feel it start to harden and grow. Vic slowly began to bob her head up and down as Rob's cock grew. She fondled his balls with her hand and soon Rob was rock hard. He let out a quiet moan stirring slightly, still more asleep than awake, his hand reaching for his now hard cock. "What the fuck!?" He said waking up instantly when his hand felt Vic's head moving up and down his cock. "What are you doing here?" He asked not bothering to stop Vic from sucking his dick.

"I just wanted to say good morning!" She said looking up from his cock, smiling. Vic kissed the tip sucking up a drop of pre cum. "Would you like me to stop?"

"Ah no don't stop." Rob replied quickly.

Vic smiled again and engulfed his cock back into her mouth. "Mmmmm!" She moaned happily around his member. Vic resumed bobbing up and down on Rob's cock taking him into her throat. Rob laid back down on the bed and enjoyed the naked blonde slut sucking him off.

Vic ran her hand between her legs finding her wet pussy and began to probe her folds. "Mmmmm!" She moaned louder around the cock in her mouth, sucking Rob faster and stroking his shaft with her other hand.

Rob watched Vic finger herself while she pleasured him with her mouth and decided he wanted to taste her. "Turn around slut I want to eat that sweet pussy of yours." He told her. Vic looked up at him with a mouthful of hard cock and nodded scrambling to change positions. She turned around and straddled Rob's face so that her glistening pussy was just inches above him. Vic still had a hand between her legs playing with herself. She spread her pussy lips so that Rob had a close up view of her hot pink hole and her finger buried in it. Vic turned her attention back to Rob's cock resuming her blowjob with loud slurping noises. Rob watched her finger probe in and out of her wet pussy just inches from his face. He could smell the sweet scent of her arousal and see the drops of her juices forming. Rob pulled Vic's hand from her wet folds and replaced it with his tongue. He gave her pussy a lick tasting her sweetness then began sucking on her inner lips.

"Ohhhhhmmmmmm!" Vic squealed around Rob's cock when she felt him start to eat her out. In response she pressed her pussy on to his face and started to suck his cock faster. Rob pushed his tongue further into her pussy licking and slurping her like a man possessed. He grabbed her ass cheeks and slid a thumb into her asshole. "Mmmmmm!" Vic squealed again wriggling on his face. Rob continued his assault on her snatch and within minutes she squealing in orgasm.

Vic rode Rob's face cumming on his tongue. When it subsided she wanted to feel his cock inside her. Vic sat up letting his cock out of her mouth and turned around so she was facing Rob. She positioned her slick pussy over his cock pausing for a second before sinking down impaling herself on him. "Ahhhh fuck that feels sooo good!" She moaned as half his shaft disappeared inside her. Vic rose up so that just the tip was still inside her and sank down again taking the rest of Rob's cock into her pussy.

"Fuck your pussy feels good!" Rob said, "Even after all the cock you took last night your pussy is still tight and you want more! He continued. He grabbed her hips and ground his cock up into her.

Vic gasped in pleasure sitting up straight and grinding back down on to Rob. "What can I say; I am a slut that loves cock!" She said grinding her clit back and forth on Rob. Vic placed both hands on his chest and started to ride Rob's dick in earnest. She bounced up and down on the entire length of his cock, her naked tits bouncing in time with her fucking. Rob held on to her hips pulling her back down on to his cock while he shoved it as far up into her as he could.

"Ooohhhh! Yesss! Fuck my pussy! Vic moaned loudly as Rob matched his thrusts to hers. "Fuck my slut pussy!" She squealed, while another orgasm built inside her. Rob grabbed one of her bouncing tits in his hand and started pulling on her nipple. "Yesss!" Vic hissed in pleasure. She arched her back and grabbed her other nipple twisting and pinching it. The attention to her nipples sent Vic over the edge into another orgasm. "Ohhhh god I am cummmminng! Don't stop! Ahhhhh!" She wailed grinding herself into Rob and forcing his cock deep inside her. Rob held on to her while she shook in orgasm still pulling and pinching her nipple with his fingers. He could feel her individual pussy muscles gripping him tight in between spasms.

Vic's shaking slowly calmed down and she began to catch her breath again. "Mmmm that was fun!" She moaned blissfully with a silly grin on her face. "Can you fuck my ass now?" She asked slowly grinding away on Rob.

"You bet! I would love to fuck your ass again!" He replied.

"Goodie!" She said. Vic rose up and let Rob's cock fall out of her pussy. His cock was already soaked in her juices, she wiggled forward a little until his dick was positioned ready to penetrate her asshole, and she sank back on to his pole. "Ahhhh!" Vic squealed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She only got about a quarter of Rob's hard cock in her ass the first try, so she slowly started to ride him, sinking more and more into her with each thrust. "Ohhhh god it is so big! It feels so good in my ass!" She purred quietly finally getting all of Rob's cock in her. Vic started bouncing up and down slowly, getting accustomed to having her asshole stretched.

"Holy fuck is your ass ever tight! Rob exclaimed happily watching Vic ride his cock slowly, taking the entire length up her ass. She was now letting about half of his dick out before sliding all the way back down. He started to thrust back up into her in time with her downward thrusts, their hips slapping together.

"Ahhhh damn! That's it fuck me! Fuck my ass! Stretch me with your dick!" Vic grunted with each thrust she and Rob made. Rob grabbed her ass cheeks and used them as leverage to shove his cock faster and faster into her ass. Soon he was using his entire cock to fuck her, withdrawing until just the tip was still inside her, then slamming his entire member back up into her. Vic grunted with thrust and drove herself back down each time. Rob grabbed for her bouncing tits again, catching her nipple in his hand and pulling on it. "Yesss!" Vic wailed in pleasure. With his other hand he worked two fingers into her wet pussy and started to finger her. "Ohhhh fuck! Don't stop that feels so good!" She wailed louder. Vic rode the cock in her ass faster and faster, arching her back and thrusting her chest out so Rob could have better access to her pussy. She leaned back to support her self with her hands on his thighs while his fingers probed further in to her slick cunt. Vic thrashed about on Rob and soon felt another orgasm building. "Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass! I am going to cum! Don't stop fucking me!" She squealed in pleasure.

Rob could feel her ass muscles squeezing his cock harder and knew he was going to cum. He let go of the nipple he was pinching and gabbed her hips again fucking her ass as hard as he could. "Fuck I am going to cum!" He grunted plowing Vic's ass harder.

"Ungh! Yess! Cum in my ass!" She wailed, "I am cumming!" Vic's orgasm washed over her like a wave. Her whole body trembled and shook and Vic collapsed forward on Rob's chest. She shuddered in orgasm, her ass squeezing Rob's cock even harder.

Rob continued to pound her tight ass for a few more seconds until he couldn't hold back any more. "Ugghhh! I am cumming!" He grunted loudly. With one last hard thrust he buried his cock in her ass and began to fill her with his cum and then fell back on to the bed.

Vic felt the hot spurts of cum coat the inside of her ass and another orgasm took her causing to shudder again. She laid on Rob's chest for a few minutes with his cock still lodged in her ass, while they both calmed down after their simultaneous orgasms. Finally Vic rolled off Rob and on to the bed, his cock finally slipping from her ass. Vic propped herself up on one arm and looked at Rob. "Wow that was fun!" She said with a smile. "I love your dick!"

"Ha! You are one hot slut you know!" Rob told her with a smile. He reached over and pinched one of her nipples.

"Ohhhh! Mmmm! Thanks, I like being a slut. I can't seem to get enough cock!" She said grinning and kissed his cheek.

Vic rolled over and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Speaking of which, I want to go find your friend Tyler and ride his cock." She said standing up and heading for the door, pausing. "Matt said he is making breakfast." She added. As she left the room Rob could see a thin line of cum running down the inside of her leg from her freshly fucked ass. Vic felt it as well and paused at the door and scooped the cum on her leg up with her fingers and sucked them clean. "You have delicious cum!" She told Rob and headed down the hall naked towards Tyler's room.

Victoria got to Tyler's door and slipped quietly inside hoping to find him asleep. Instead she found him awake waiting for her, his ten inch black cock already hard in anticipation. "Is that for me?" She asked getting wet with excitement.

"You bet it is slut! I heard you fucking Rob so I figured you might come for a visit." Tyler said eying Vic in her naked glory stroking his dick slowly. "What are you waiting for? It isn't going to suck itself." He continued gesturing at his dick.

Vic blushed hard quickly making her way to the bed and hoping in beside Tyler. She knelt beside him eyeing Tyler's black monster in anticipation and licked her lips. He gave her a smack on the ass and Vic took his member in her hand. She lightly kissed the tip licking up a little bit of pre cum, savoring the taste. Tyler marveled at the contrast between his black cock and Vic's small white hands barely able to encircle it.

Vic opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered her head taking as much cock as she could. His dick was too wide and she could only take a few inches. Vic started to bob her head up and down on Tyler's monster coating the first few inches in saliva. She used both of her hands to jerk him off sliding them up and down his shaft. Every so often she paused to suck his massive balls into her mouth swirling them with her tongue. Soon she had his entire length slick with saliva.

Tyler put one hand on the back of Vic's head and began to push her down further on to his cock. He held her there for a few seconds before letting her come up. At the same time he began to thrust up into her mouth, slowly at first, fucking her face. Vic struggled to swallow trying to accommodate more of his cock in her mouth and was able to take another inch of Tyler's angry cock. Every time she tried to take him in her throat Vic started to gag because he was physically bigger that her throat. Tyler made due by holding her head still and fucking her mouth harder and harder, only letting Vic breath every thirty seconds or so. She would struggle a little trying to cough and gag while he used her mouth, but he didn't stop. He gave Vic only a few seconds to sputter and gasp before he forced her back down on him. With his other hand he started to play with her smooth round ass and wet pussy. Tyler grabbed a handful of her ass cheek and giving it a squeeze then a smack on the ass with his open palm. Vic squealed around the cock in her mouth at the first smack, but wriggled her ass in pleasure. Tyler did the same thing with her other ass cheek then began to switch back and forth swatting her ass. Soon Vic's ass was covered in angry red hand prints and her face and tits were covered in saliva.

Tyler used Vic's mouth for another minute before he released his hold on the top of her head. Vic gasped and coughed when he removed his cock from her mouth at last. She spit out some remaining saliva on to his member shivering in anticipation. "Do I get to ride your yummy cock now?" She asked smiling up at him.

"Only if you beg me nicely." Tyler replied.

"Please let me ride you big cock! My slut pussy needs your cock in it!" She pleaded with him, "I need your black cock in me so bad! Please fuck my cunt!" She begged blushing at the last part.

"Ok slut you can fuck yourself on my dick." Tyler said grinning.

"Mmmm goodie!" Vic replied, straddling his waist. She faced him and slowly lowered herself on to his rock hard black cock. "Ahhhh fuck!" She moaned as her pussy lips spread to accommodate the monster cock. Tyler's cock was soaked with saliva so Vic was able to take about a third of his dick into her snatch with a little pressure.

"Wow fuck your pussy is still tight slut!" Tyler said watching Vic start to slowly move up and down on his cock.

"Mmmm you feel so good in my pussy!" She purred back at him. Vic leaned forward and put her hands on his chest for support. She moved slowly up and down on his cock letting her pussy adjust to his girth. Slowly she was able to take another couple of inches into her wet snatch.

Tyler watched the hot blonde slut ride him, her eyes closed in concentration and pleasure, as she took another and then another inch of his dick moaning quietly.

Vic began to bounce harder and faster on his cock forcing more into her already full pussy. She only had about eight inches in her when she felt her first orgasm building. Reaching between her legs she found her clit and started to tease it with her fingers. "Oohhhh yes! I am going to cum already!" She moaned diddling her clit faster. "Your cock is so big in my pussy!" Tyler sat up and supported himself with an elbow. He lifted his head slightly taking one of Vic's erect nipples between his teeth nibbling on it. "Ohhhh yesss!" She hissed "Don't stop! I am going to cum!"

Tyler released her nipple from his teeth and lay back on the bed. "No! Please I am so close!" Vic whimpered in protest. She continued to furiously play with her clit so she could cum. Tyler grabbed her hips with both hands and shoved the remaining two inches of his cock into her pussy with one thrust.

"Ahhhh fuckkkkk!" Vic screamed in pleasure with a little bit of pain. "Cuuummmming!" She continued hunching over grinding Tyler's cock into her.

Vic's entire body shook with her orgasm and she slumped forward again supporting herself with both arms on Tyler's chest. It was almost a full minute before the waves of her orgasm subsided and she could catch her breath again. "I can't believe you can get your whole cock inside me!" She moaned to Tyler.

"I can't believe you can take it either!" He said grinding his cock around inside her and relishing the sensation.

"Mmmmm!" Vic moaned in response. She sat straight up on Tyler pushing her pelvis down to meet his. Vic arched her back a little and started grind her fully impaled pussy back and forth against Tyler. He held on to her hips and ground back up into her in synch with her movements. With his other hand Tyler grabbed one of her beautiful tits rolling her nipple between his fingers. "Ohhhh... Mmmmm! Just like that! So full!" Vic whimpered in response.

Tyler began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy slowly pulling out more and more before thrusting back up into her. With each thrust up he lifted her slightly up off the bed. Vic joined him and started bouncing up and down on his cock in time with his thrusts. Tyler let go of Vic's nipple and held on to both of her hips lifting her off his cock then pulling her back down. Vic was slamming herself down on his dick faster and faster making her tits bounce in time. She pulled herself up so that just the tip was still inside her then slammed herself back down, while Tyler thrust back up into her, so that his entire cock disappeared inside her. Vic used her arms to hold herself up on his chest while she slammed her pussy back on to his massive cock with wet slapping noises. Tyler kept in synch with her, pounding her pussy as hard as he could.

"Ohhhh... Fuck... Fuck... Yesss... Unngghhh... Ohhhh!" She wailed riding him like a crazy woman. Tyler grabbed her nipple again pinching and pulling at it. "Ahhhh yessss! Ungh!" She grunted in pleasure as he pinched her nipple again. Vic reached between her legs again finding her clit with her fingers furiously teasing herself. "Ungh... Fuck... Yessss.... Fuck me! Please fuck me harder! Going to cum! Ahhhh!" She squealed loudly.

"That's it slut cum on my cock!" Tyler grunted plowing his black cock into her pussy as hard as he could.

"Ohhhh god! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! I am cumming!" She wailed collapsing on Tyler's chest shaking in orgasm while Tyler pounded her cunt unmercifully. Vic lay on his chest delirious with pleasure grunting quietly with each thrust of Tyler's dick.

Tyler slowed his assault on her cunt giving Vic a chance to recover slightly. She lay on his chest for another minute savoring her post orgasmic bliss and the feeling of Tyler's entire ten inch black cock filling her snatch. Eventually she gathered her strength and lifted her head to Tyler's and kissed him. "I love your cock inside me!" She whispered.

"I am glad you like it slut, but you have cum twice and I haven't, so you owe me." He said giving her ass a smack and shoving his cock hard back into her pussy again. Vic shuddered in pleasure and closed her eyes for a moment.

"Mmmm ok." She said and sat up on his cock again. Reluctantly she rose up letting Tyler's cock pop out, leaving her with an empty feeling in her pussy. She swung off his lap and turned her back to him and got on to her hands and knees. Vic turned her head looking back at him over her right shoulder and wiggled her ass at him. "I want to try and get that amazing cock of yours in my ass!" She said blushing again and smiling in anticipation.

"That's a good trade slut!" Tyler said sitting up and getting on his knees. He looked at Vic's ass swaying in front of him. He admired her shapely ass cheeks that still showed the red hand prints he had left. Her pussy still hung like a glistening peach between her legs, but now her lips gaped open stretched obscenely from his cock. Her asshole was a little rose bud that was still open and red leaking a little of Rob's cum. Tyler smiled at his handy work and grabbed her hips and pulled her back across the bed to him. "I see you already tried to prepare for me." He said smacking her ass again.

"Ohhh! Mmmm! I hope so!" She murmured back wiggling her ass in his hands.

"Slut, I am going to fuck your ass until you pass out!" Tyler said leering at her, smacking her ass again.

"Please. Yes." She whispered back letting her head hang and tried to relax her muscles while steeling herself for his cock. Tyler's cock was still slick with pussy juice from Vic, but just in case he spit a big wad of saliva on to her asshole. Then he lined up the tip of his massive cock with her tiny asshole and started to push it in.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Vic moaned, "You are so big! It feels like you're tearing me apart!" She added, but didn't try to pull away.

"Yeah I had forgotten how tight your ass was." Tyler replied. With his cock still slick with Vic's pussy juices, the wad of saliva he had spit on to her asshole and Rob's cum that was leaking out of her, he was able to push the first couple inches in with only a little resistance. He paused there and let Vic adjust to size of his cock now lodged in her ass. Tyler rotated his hip moving his dick to the sides, but not really pushing in. After giving Vic a few seconds Tyler started to slowly thrust back and forth, first withdrawing a little then pushing it back in.

Vic adjusted to being over stretched and was now moaning in pleasure while Tyler started to push his cock into her. "Mmmmm yes fill my ass. I want all of your cock!" She moaned out loud.