Victoria the Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler started to increase his speed and now had a third inch inside her. He was now pulling out over an inch then thrusting back in always getting a little more up her ass. "Your ass is so tight slut! Fuck your ass on my dick!" Tyler grunted pushing a fourth inch into her.

"Ahhhh that feels so good!" Vic moaned louder. She slid a hand between her legs and found her open pussy. Vic slipped two fingers into her wet cunt fingering herself and grinding her own palm against her clit. She started rock back and forth in her doggie style position pulling Tyler's cock out of her ass then pushing herself back against his forward thrusts. "Ohhh... Mmmm... Ahhh..." She grunted with each thrust back as more and more of Tyler's cock forced into her obscenely stretched ass.

Tyler now had a good six inches of his cock firmly up her asshole. Vic was rocking back and forth fucking herself and playing with her pussy. He had reached the same point he had last night where he couldn't fit anymore in her and Vic was still trying. Tyler decided to ramp things up, he grasped her hips harder and started pulling his cock out in synch with her so that only the tip was left in then shoved the whole thing back in as she moved back towards him. The extra force let Tyler cram yet another inch in her ass. Vic squealed in pleasure and surprise and fell forward on the bed. "Ahhhhhhh! Fuck!" She said, "Yessss! I am going to cum!" She continued, driving herself back onto Tyler's cock and jamming a third finger into her pussy.

"Ohh fuck! Ohh fuck! Oh fuck! Ahhhh yesssssss! Cummming!" Vic screamed into to the rumpled bed sheets, her fingers buried in her cunt, shuddering in orgasm.

"That's it slut cum for me!" Tyler grunted. He leaned forward over Vic's shaking body and kept pounding her asshole.

"Ahhhh! Unngghhh! Unngghhh! Fuck! So big! Can't... Stop... Cumming!" Vic grunted into the sheets as Tyler forced an eighth inch into her. Her fingers were making wet squishing sounds while she tried to keep her orgasm going. "It's so big! Unngghhh! Is it all in?! Ahhhh fuck! Cummming! Can't take any more! Too big!" Vic screamed and wailed into the bed again.

"Not yet slut! You still have a couple inches to get into that tight ass off yours!" Tyler growled at her, "Now take it!" He added pulling all eight inches out of her and shoving it all back in her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuucccckkkkkk! Unnnnnggghhhh!" Vic screamed incoherently again at the force of the cock slamming into her deeper and deeper. She kept trying to finger her pussy, but she was losing control over her limbs from a mix of pleasure and pain. Her hand in her pussy was just making weak slapping motions against her clit.

Tyler knew he was close to getting his entire cock into Vic's ass and he was determined to do it, so he redoubled the force he was fucking her with. Sweat was pouring down his face and he grunted with the effort of each thrust. He pulled out almost the entire length of his dick the leaned forward adding his body weight to the force driving his cock deeper into Vic's battered asshole.

Vic now had nine inches of cock up her ass and Tyler was fucking her like a mad man. The orgasms hit her one after the other and the pain was intense. She was no longer making coherent words and just grunted and shook every time Tyler's dick slammed into her. The hand that she was fingering herself with was now wedged in her cunt, but she had lost the ability to move it. Her head was buried in the sheets now soaked from her drooling into them.

Tyler was exhausted, but he was so close that he knew another thrust or two would do it. He leaned back pulling his entire member out the slammed forward with his entire weight. Then again he pulled all the way out and slammed forward driving his black cock into Vic's ass with a last yell. This time he felt his pelvis slam into her asshole and he knew that he had done it. He had his entire cock in Victoria's ass.

"Wooooohoooo!" Fuck yeah!" Tyler shouted out loud giving Vic's ass cheek a slap. "You took the whole thing whore!"

"So full..." Vic whimpered barely audibly after a full minute. She lay there with her ass up in the air unable to move.

"Fuck you are so tight! You almost made me cum!" Tyler said. He enjoyed the intense pressure on his cock for a minute feeling the muscles of her bowel squeeze him. Finally he started to move again leisurely sliding his cock in and out of her asshole.

I had just about finished making breakfast for everyone when I heard Vic scream and some shouting a few minutes later. I knew what everyone was up to, but I thought I should go have a look. I made my way up stairs to the bed room where Tyler was staying and ran in to Rob looking in at the door. He looked at me and motioned me over with a wave. I looked in and say Vic naked on her knees bent over with her head buried in the sheets glistening with sweat. She wasn't moving and was barely making any sound other than the occasional quiet groan. Tyler was taking her from behind and was fucking her in the ass with the entire length of his big cock always making sure he bottomed out in her ass. "Was that you guys making that entire racket?" I asked rhetorically smiling.

Tyler turned and say Rob and I watching at the door. He thrust into Vic one more time and held himself there. "The bitch took it! She took the whole thing!" He hooted happily, "I didn't think the whore could take it, but she took my dick like a champ!" He added and started fucking her again. This time a little faster, but just as deep.

"How you doing slut?" I asked Vic.

Vic didn't respond initially. After almost a minute she lifted her head and tried to support herself with her hands under her head. She looked at Rob and I puzzled, clearly in a daze.

"You ok?" I asked.

"So big." She whimpered quietly so that we could barely hear her and let her head fall back onto her hands.

"Good job slut, I knew you could do it!" Rob added grinning.

"Mmmm... Thanks." Vic mumbled not moving, but a lazy smile crept across her lips.

"Yeah nicely done, you look hot!" I said.

Tyler kept fucking her while we watched now speeding up again getting ready to cum. With each down thrust he made there was a wet slapping noise as he buried his entire cock in Vic's ass again and again. We watched as Vic slow came around again and started moaning louder with each thrust.

"Mmmm... Yessss.... Ohhhhh..." She moaned resting her head on the bed, her eyes closed, "Yessss fuck me!"

"You bet I am slut! I am going to cum in your ass in a minute!" Tyler said now pounding her faster and faster.

"Ohhh... Ugh... Yesss... Cum in me!" Vic moaned louder now starting to push back against Tyler.

"Fuck yah! You want my cock slut?" Tyler asked, a hint of tension in his voice, "I am going to give it to you!" He grunted now plowing Vic's asshole with his entire cock as fast as he could.

"Yesss! Fuck my ass! Fuck my slut ass!" Vic moaned louder gritting her teeth.

"Ahhhhh fuuucckk!" Tyler shouted loudly and pulled Vic into him hard emptying his cum into her asshole finally.

No one moved for almost a minute Tyler and Vic just laid there joined at the hip out of breath. Finally I broke the silence "That was awesome!" I said.

"It was fucking crazy awesome!" Rob added nodding in approval.

Tyler turned to us, still breathing hard, and said "That's one intense slut you have man!"

"Thanks. I am pretty proud of her!" I replied, "Why don't you guys come down stairs and grab some breakfast?" I asked changing the subject.

"That sounds like a plan." Tyler said. He turned back to Vic still not moving and still fully impaled on his cock. Slowly he withdrew his dick from her asshole enjoying the sensation one last time. When he finally pulled the tip out a river of cum ran out of her now gapping ass, down her leg and on to the bed.

"Ohhhh." Vic moaned quietly not moving.

Tyler got off the bed, giving Vic's ass one last smack, and started getting dressed. "Thanks for the awesome fuck slut! You coming for some food?" He asked heading to the door.

"Mmmm." Was all Vic said still not moving.

Tyler joined Rob and I at the doorway and we turned down the hall. "She will be down in a bit." I said. We left Vic in the middle of the bed, naked, face down with her ass stuck up in the air, her obscenely gapping asshole leaking a stream of cum.

The three of us went down stairs and gathered at the table in the eating area. We ate breakfast and chatted for a bit. I got both their numbers and promised to have them back again to fuck Vic. I told them that I would call them a cab once we were done eating and everyone agreed.

Just then Vic wandered into the room naked. She looked better having spent a few minutes cleaning herself up before coming down. "Nice of you to join us." I said when she stopped by the table.

"How you feeling slut?" Tyler asked.

"Well my ass is pretty sore, but other than that I am fine. It was pretty intense, but fun!" She said brightly , "You have one massive cock I must say!" Vic added rubbing Tyler's shoulder. She looked around at the table, only seeing three plates she asked "Is there any left for me?"

"Of course there is." I replied, "It's under the table."

"Ummm ok." Vic said eying me curiously. She sank to her knees and looked under the table.

"As a hungry slut what's the best thing to have for breakfast?" Before she could reply I continued, "Well of course it's a big mouthful of cock and a healthy helping of cum!" I pulled out my cock and said "Crawl under the table and breakfast is served!"

Vic looked up from her knees at me dubiously for a few seconds, shrugged, smiled and said "I think this might be my new favorite meal!" And then she crawled under the table naked towards my hard cock.

"Ha! What a crazy fucking slut! I love it!" Rob laughed and opened his fly pulling out a rapidly hardening cock. "Here slut, eat up!"

"Does she ever get enough?" Tyler asked grinning and opening his fly.

"Not so far." I replied "Ahhh your mouth is so hot!" I said feeling Vic swallow my cock.

Vic started to suck my cock bobbing her head vigorously up and down swallowing the tip into her throat. At the same time she grabbed Rob and Tyler's dicks in her hands and started to jerk them off. After thirty seconds of suck me she switched and started sucking Rob and using her hands on Tyler and I. She alternated sucking our cocks ever thirty seconds and jerking us off with her hands. We all sat back enjoying the sensations and continued our breakfast while Vic sucked us off under the table. Every so often you could tell whose cock she was at with her mouth because that person would close their eyes and lose the conversation.

Ten minutes later we were done our breakfast and having a coffee while Vic was hard at work still sucking away on our dicks. We were all getting close to cumming, but not that close when the phone rang. Vic was sucking Rob so I got up and grabbed the portable hand set and sat down placing Vic's hand back on my cock. I answered the phone "Hello?"

"Hello is Victoria there?" A gruff male voice asked.

I looked down and Vic had just swallowed my cock and was bobbing up and down on it looking up at me with her sexy blue eyes. "She is, may I ask whose calling?" I asked.

"It's her boss Bill. May I speak with her? I know its Saturday, but I need her to come in today for a couple hours, it's important." The voice replied.

"Sure one second. Here she is." I replied. Vic looked at me and started to let my cock out of her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed my cock back into her mouth. I covered the microphone and said to her "I didn't say stop." Then I put the phone to Vic's ear.

"Helungho?" She gurgled into the phone trying to speak around my dick. Rob and Tyler both snickered at the attempt.

"Victoria is that you?" I heard her boss ask.

"Yeacks" she gurgled again struggling around my cock, drool now leaking out of her mouth on to her chin.

"Victoria?" Her boss asked with a note of annoyance.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" Vic settled for not trying to talk with a mouthful.

"Oh. Sorry to bother you on a Saturday, but I need you to come in for a bit..." Her boss said. He continued talking and while Vic was listening I started to fuck her mouth. I held her head still and thrust up into her mouth, my balls making wet slapping noises on her chin.

"Victoria are you ok? What's that noise?" Her boss asked hearing the slapping noises of my balls.

"Mmmhnmm!" She mumbled around my dick looking up at me pleadingly.

"Ok well if you say so. I need you here in an hour. Bye" her boss said and hung up.

I hung up the phone and set it on the table. I held Vic in place and said to Rob and Tyler "Sorry guys the slut has to go into work. I am going to have to call you a cab."

"Ah shit I was getting close. Oh well." Tyler said.

"A real shame." Rob agreed.

"Don't worry guys Vic here will get you off before you go. She still needs her breakfast that we promised her. Won't you slut?" I replied.

Vic looked up at me, her mouth still full of my cock, and nodded then went back to sucking us off in turn. I let go of her head and picked the phone up dialing a local cab company.

The cab said they would be there in ten minutes. So I looked at Vic and said "You have ten minutes slut." Vic paused nodded and resumed trying to swallow more of Tyler's black monster. Eight minutes later Vic was suck cocks furiously trying to get us off in time when I said "Your ride should be here any minute we should wait by the door."

"Yeah." Tyler agreed shaking his head, "Shame the slut didn't finish. No cum for you I guess."

"Mmmm!" Vic Whimpered loudly around Rob's cock in protest.

"Don't worry you guys she will get you off, but let's head to the front door and wait." I said.

The three of us got up from the table all sporting rock hard cocks slick with Vic's saliva. We walked to the front door while Vic crawled out from under the table after us. She went to stand. I turned around and said to her "You might as well stay on your knees as you're going to be on them when you get to the door."

"Ok." Vic said and started to crawl after us on her hands and knees.

I opened the door so we could see when the can arrived. We all stood there and watched Vic crawl towards us naked, her tits swinging side to side and her ass wiggling with her movements. "That is a damn sexy sight!" Rob said stroking his hard cock.

"Yeah that is a beautiful slut!" Here whore swallow this!" Tyler added pointing his black cock at Vic when she got to his feet.

She looked up at him and said "Mmmm my favorite!" and took three inches of his cock in her mouth. Vic reached for Rob's cock with her hand and started to stroke him. Tyler grabbed the back of her head and started fucking Vic's mouth hard. He used her mouth for a minute before he paused to let her breath and switch to Rob's cock. Rob grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick down her throat fucking her mouth. I let the two of the pass Vic back and forth so that they could get off and watched for the cab.

A minute or two later I saw the cab approach, slow down and turn into the driveway. It pulled in front of the open door and stopped with the passenger side closes to the front door. The driver sat for a bit waiting for someone to get in, but when no one got in right away the driver got out and turned looking over the car at the front door and said "Hey did you order a... Holy shit!"

He saw me standing there just inside holding the door open, opposite me were Rob and Tyler and on her knees in front of them was Vic. The cab driver just stared watching a naked Victoria suck one cock then the other and back again. There was drool hanging off her chin and dripping down on to her swaying tits then on to her thighs. The guys ignored the driver as they passed Vic back and forth between them hammering her mouth with their cocks.

"They will be right with you. My slut is just saying good bye." I told the driver.

The cabbie snapped out of his daze and said "No worries take all the time you want!" and went back to staring at the show.

Rob was fucking Vic's mouth when he couldn't hold back any more "Ohhh fuck! I am cumming!" He yelled. He pushed Vic back off his dick on to her heels and aimed his rock hard member at her face. Vic opened her mouth to try and catch his load waiting for Rob to cum. Rob stroked himself twice and came. He shot a stream of cum that hit Vic in a line from her right eyebrow down over her nose and end on her left cheek. The second stream hit her in her open mouth and on to her chin dripping down slowly. The last little bit shot out and land on her left tit just above the nipple. Vic smiled up at Rob leaned forward taking his cock in her mouth and sucking the last little bit out of him. She sucked him twice more before pulling his cock out of her mouth with a pop. Rob stepped back and said "Thanks slut you give great head!" Vic just smiled and turned to Tyler.

Having just watched Rob blow his load all Vic's face Tyler was almost ready to blow. He grabbed Vic's head with both hand and shoved a solid three inches into her mouth stretching it painfully. Vic took it like a champ and tried not to gag. She stroked the remaining part of his shaft with her right hand and fondled his balls with her left. Tyler fucked her mouth like he had her ass earlier for another thirty seconds before he too lost control.

"Fuck me I am going to cum! Open up slut!" He yelled. Vic sat back on her heels again and opened her mouth as instructed. Tyler jerked himself once he started to cum. His first jet hit Vic square in her open mouth leaving a big pool. The second stream hit her on the forehead above her left eye and ran down into her eye. A third joined Rob's previous load on her left tit coating her nipple, a thin strand of cum hanging off her nipple like an icicle. When he was done Vic suck his cock a couple more times making sure she got all his cum.

Tyler stepped back and tucked his cock away along with Rob. "Fuck slut you are one dirty whore!" He said laughing. "It's been fun!" He added walking to the cab.

"Yeah I will fuck you anytime!" Rob added following Tyler down the steps. "See you later slut!"

Vic, still on her knees, turned to see them off and waved saying "Bye! Thanks for fucking me so well and thanks for the cum, it's delicious!" Just then she noticed the cab driver staring at her from the other side if the cab "Oh hi there. I was busy and didn't see you there." She said and waved hello.

"That's ok I saw you were busy. Don't suppose you have some time for me?" The driver asked hopefully.

"I would, but I have to get going to work, sorry." Vic apologized clearly disappointed she wouldn't get another load of cum.

"No worries thanks for the show! It was hot!" He said and got back in the driver's seat.

Rob and Tyler hoped in the back seat and closed the door giving the driver instructions. I grabbed Vic's head lightly and steered her towards my still hard cock. "Don't forget about me" I reminded her.

"Oh it's my favorite one!" She said and started to suck my cock enthusiastically, cupping my balls with her left hand. I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth slapping my balls off her chin. I saw the guys turn and look back out the window as the cab pulled away. They saw me at the front step flicking Vic's face and gave me a big thumbs up. I laughed and waved back watching them drive away.

Rather than head inside I stayed at the front door and continued to fuck Vic's face. I looked around admiring the day and my situation. I caught some movement in the neighbor's window above their garage. The drapes moved again, but I couldn't see anything. Just the Vic hit my sweet spot and I was going to cum.

"Open up my sexy slut here's some more!" I said pulling my cock out of her mouth, jerking myself twice and began to cum. I fired a stream on to her right cheek and another on to the center of her tits then finally milked the last little bit directly into her mouth. When I was done swallowed all the cum in her mouth with a big gulp.