White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sit down," Manni said feeling her heart about to explode.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to tell you something and I'm scared so the best way to do it is just say it."

"Now you're scaring me," Joe said seeing the fear in her eyes.

"Don't say anything until I'm finished.....OK?"

"OK."

"Joe....at the party after I saw you and Ellie together I ran to the front lobby and was putting my white bracelet in the basket when Tom walked up to me. Then I heard you coming and I.......I mean we went into the closet."

"The closet," Joe repeated while he sat up.

"Let me finish," she said firmly. He leaned back.

"I was angry with you being with her and.....and...I kissed Tom."

"You fuckin kissed TOM!" Joe shouted. He sat forward again but when she jumped back he sat back again. "Was that it?"

"You're angry so I'm not telling you the rest," she said watching a really jealous husband for the first time.

"No, I'm calm," he said talking a deep breath. "Tell me everything."

Manni moved to the other side of the table in case she needed a barrier or an escape out the back door. "We kissed and then he touched me."

Joe was steaming but didn't say anything.

"He touched my ass and then.......and then my breasts. On top of my dress."

"Oh that makes me feel better," Joe chuckled non-humorously.

"I guess he touched your pussy too." When she didn't answer he knew that Tom had touched it. "At least it was on top of your dress." He looked at her for agreement but she looked down instead. "Fuck Manni he touched your bare pussy?"

"No......not really."

"Not really! Either he touched it or he didn't touch it."

"Not bare. He.......he touched on top of my panties."

Joe sighed and sat back. "I was wrong about agreeing to this but I never thought that you would let a man touch you after we all agreed on just observing. What were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking," she said softly. "After I saw you with Ellie I just lost it. I'm so sorry."

"Did you touch him too?" Joe glared.

"No......I mean not that night."

"WHAT? Are you saying you touched him after that night?"

She nodded.

Joe had enough. "This is bullshit! You.........you........." He was about to call her a fucking whore but held back. He pulled off his tie and slung it on the table before turning and storming out towards the garage.

"JOE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" She asked but he slammed the garage door and she heard the car start up and leave. "Shit, maybe Tom was right?"

*****

Tom sat across from his lovely wife at the dinner table now feeling really guilty. What Manni had said made sense. They had cheated on their spouses and now it felt really wrong. "Honey about the party...you know the green bracelet. We never really talked about what happened that night."

Donna finished her drink and wiped her lips. "You said you didn't want to talk about it."

"I know but I think that we shouldn't have any secrets."

"Are you sure you want to know what I did with the other men?"

"Yes, we need to be up front." Tom wondered if she would be pissed about the closet or the coffee shop. "I really didn't see you do that much anyhow."

"You were too busy with Manni," Donna smiled. "You didn't see me with Amy's husband Jeff."

"No, you were with the short guy."

"At first." She stopped. "Are you sure you want to open this door?"

"Yes," he said firmly. "What did you do with Jeff?"

"Green bracelet stuff like we agreed on," she answered. "He had on a red bracelet but he didn't try to go past green. You were missing for a while and Jeff asked me to go into the green room."

"The green room......on the bed?" Tom sat up.

"Yes, the door was closed and the lights were out and we kissed. I mean really kissed." Donna stopped to make sure he was OK with it so far.

"Go on."

"We kissed for a long time and then he kissed my neck and you know how sensitive I get when...."

"I know."

"He kissed my neck and then down onto the top of my chest. And then his fingers touched my breasts and.....and my nipples." She saw the rise in Tom's pants and knew he was getting turned on. "His mouth took over on my nipples while his hands moved down below."

"He touched your....."

"Yes.....my pussy." Donna said. "He made me cum Tom and I did the same to him."

"God Donna you should have told me that you were going into a bedroom."

"But you said it was OK as long as we did green stuff." She became suspicious. "What did you do with Manni?"

"The same I guess," Tom answered. It was true that they too went into a private closet and kissed and touched.

"But she was wearing a white bracelet."

"She took it off and slipped her hand under my green one." Tom smiled realizing it wasn't that bad.

"Did Manni's husband know about it?" Donna asked getting to the truth.

"No. She did it on her own."

"Where were you?" Donna asked. "I saw Joe running around trying to find her."

"In the hallway closet," Tom confessed.

"SHIT TOM!"

"What? We were both wearing green. It's no difference than you being with Jeff."

She shook her head in disbelieve. "She cheated and I think you did too."

"Cheated? I didn't do anything more than you did."

"You did. In a dark closet hiding the fact that her husband didn't know it. If you had done it in the middle of the den I wouldn't have cared. You did it to hide. You hid because it was wrong."

Tom grabbed her hand. "We were wearing a green bracelet."

"You can take that green bracelet and wrap it around your cheating cock," she growled. "You can sleep on the sofa tonight." She stood and stormed out.

"Donna........wait."

*****

Jeannie was watching TV when she heard someone knock on the kitchen door and then heard the door open. The only one who did that was Manni. "HI MANNI!" She yelled.

Manni walked slowly into the den wiping tears from her both eyes.

"Jesus......what's wrong?" Jeannie asked as she stood and pulled Manni down next to her on the sofa.

Manni sniffed a few times. "I told Joe what happened with Tom."

"What?" Jeannie asked not believing her ears.

"I told him. I felt guilty and I just told him." She sobbed more and Jeannie hugged her. "He left the house."

"You didn't fuck another man," Jeannie said trying to loosen the guilt. "All you did was just kiss and touch him."

"Yes, in a closet and in a booth at the coffee shop."

"In a booth at a coffee shop," Jeannie repeated. She had not heard that part.

"Yes and I didn't even tell Joe about us," Manni sobbed.

"Well I think we need to hold off on that bit of information. You know what really pisses me off about this is that the guys were the ones pushing the party. Now that we are into it they are getting jealous and fuck Manni I think they are worried that we are having too much fun."

"I think the bracelet parties are over for us," Manni frowned. "I just hope our marriage isn't over." She moved into Jeannie's body for comfort.

*****

Bobby watched Amy the next few weeks about how happy and excited she was. Their sex was wild and spontaneous but he knew it was because she was thinking about touching the other men at the next party. It was after work on a Friday that she met him at the front door in a tiny sheer baby doll nightie. What shocked him was that he could see that she had shaven off all of her blonde pubic hair.

"Wow.....when did that happen?" he asked while lifting the nightie exposing the bald lips.

"Do you like it?" Amy whispered as she fumbled with his zipper. She reached inside to find him but he pulled her hand out. "What's wrong?"

"This. It seems you can't wait to touch another man's cock and now you've shaved off your pubic hair. I think you are getting too much into this and maybe you won't want to stop."

"Green only honey....not under the clothing." She reached again into his fly but he stopped her again.

"Then why shave your pussy?" He asked as he stepped back to once again see her hairless mound.

"For you," she smiled. "You said you wanted me to do it."

"Shit that was over a year ago and before the bracelet parties."

Amy took his hand and pushed it down under her nightie until his middle finger rubbed over the bare skin over her slit. "No one but you will be touching skin or even......" she pushed the finger down into her dripping slit. "Or even inside of me." When he stopped resisting she knew she had him. She turned his hand over and felt his middle finger slash into her hot oven.

"God you are dripping wet," he whispered.

Amy pulled off the nightie and took his free hand. "Come on, I have dinner ready."

Bobby followed in a trance until she moved to the large dining room table. She dropped his hand and sat up in front of a chair. "Are you ready to eat?"

"Uh..huh," he grinned. He moved into the chair while she lowered herself onto her back and opened her legs. Bobby shifted forward until he kissed her shaved lips. It did feel better and much easier. His tongue curled over her clitty and then lower until it disappeared into her dripping and steaming cavern.

Amy's eyes closed as her husband took his time licking and tasting her feminine nectar. As much as she tried to hide it she was thinking about touching the other men's cocks knowing that Joe and Tom were a lot bigger than what she was used to. "Oh baby....don't stop.......yes right there....Oh Bobby......suck it......suck it.........SUCK IT!"

*****

Joe headed for the local pub and wasn't surprised to see Frank sitting at the bar. They met there sometimes twice a week after work. "Care if I join you?" Joe asked.

"Of course not," Frank smiled seeing his buddy. He then noticed the troubled look. "Are you OK?"

Joe ordered a shot of whiskey. "No, Manni told me that she went into a closet at the bracelet party with Tom and they kissed and touched."

"Really? Manni? That does surprise me." Frank said.

"Manni is like a different person," Joe sighed. He took the shot glass and quickly downed it. "I can't believe she would do that to me."

"So, you guys had a fight."

"Yeah, I'm not going to allow my wife to mess around with another man. I should go over to his house and kick the shit out of him."

Frank laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Fuck yes. Do you think it's funny?" Joe pushed his stool back.

"Well yes. Do you remember what you told me about being with Ellie when she saw you?"

Joe swallowed another shot. "That's different."

"Different?" Frank asked. "Fuck Joe you said that Ellie was kissing you and squeezing your cock just before Manni found you."

"Yeah but I didn't ask her too," Joe reasoned. "She did it on her own."

"Did you stop her?" Frank asked.

"Well no but....hey......whose side are you on?"

"No sides. You're both my friends. Just think about what she did and what you did with Ellie."

Joe swallowed another shot. "Fuck. You're right. But I don't like that Tom guy. He seems to be after my wife."

Frank slapped him on the back. "Manni only loves you asshole."

"Do you think so?" Joe asked with a sly grin.

"I don't know why but yeah.....she definitely loves you. You need to go home and make up and tell her what happened with Ellie."

"Maybe I shouldn't. I could just forgive her," Joe said.

"Start fresh and clean. No secrets." Frank smiled.

"OK but you will have to drive me home," Joe grinned. The four shots of whiskey went straight to his head.

*****

Frank stayed with Joe until he made it into the house. They saw that Manni was not at home. "Shit, where did she go?" Joe asked.

"She's probably next door with Jeannie," Frank said. "Let's head over there."

Manni had calmed down and had tried Joe's cell phone a few times but he had not answered it. "It's my fault. I don't blame him for hating me."

"Hush," Jeannie said with her arm around her back. "Things will calm down." It was then they heard the garage door open and heard footsteps.

"She's here," Frank said back to Joe who sheepishly followed.

"Oh God Joe," Manni said standing and moving up to her husband. "Please forgive me."

Joe glanced at Frank. "I do. I'm sorry I got mad before." He hugged her softness into his hardness and looked at Frank who stared at him. "Maybe we need to head home."

Frank coughed and glared.

Manni stepped back knowing something was going on. "What is it?"

"I uh........need to confess to you too," Joe said softly.

"Confess," Manni repeated. "For what?"

"I messed around with Ellie at the party."

Jeannie laughed. "Figures."

Manni's shame quickly turned to anger. "What did you do?"

"Before you saw us dancing we...uh.kissed and she...uh."

"What?" Manni growled.

"She touched me," Joe said quickly.

Even Jeannie was angry now. "So you give her hell for messing around and you did the same. Typical double standard from a man."

"Jeannie let's go into the kitchen and let them work this out," Frank said before pulling her up from the sofa and down the hallway.

"Can we start fresh?" Joe asked.

"Yes but you need to hear more," Manni said taking his hand.

"More?"

"Let's go home first." They moved out the door and into their own house before Manni turned. "I had oral sex with Jeannie."

"Fuck Manni is that it?"

"Yes, that's it. She told me about her having sex with Amy in college and I wanted to know how it was with another woman."

"Oral sex," Joe repeated. "You......you kissed her...."

Manni suddenly realized that he was getting turned on. "No, she did me." She whispered before moving into his arms. "We've never had oral sex and I've always wanted to try it." She nibbled on his neck and felt his hard-on pressing into her stomach.

"You've never told me that you wanted to try it," he whispered as he cupped her round buttocks.

Manni grinned. "Let's go upstairs and I can show you what she did to me." She pulled off his shirt and released his belt and pants. His underwear was gone by the time they made it to the stairs. Manni's clothes were gone by the time they made it to the bedroom door.

"Do you want me to do you first?" Manni asked when he moved down onto his back with his pink tower pointing upward.

"No, first I want you to show and tell me what Jeannie did to you," Joe grinned.

Manni realized he was more than excited about her being with another woman. "Would you like to see her doing it to me one day?"

Joe didn't answer but his smile told her what she wanted to know. She moved onto her back and opened her legs. Joe noticed right away that she had shaved over the lips. "This is new."

She giggled. "I was hoping that we would get a chance to experiment." Her fingers parted her outer lips showing him how turned on she was. "Jeannie kissed and licked all around my pussy."

"Like this?" Joe asked before lowering his mouth to the space between her lip and her thigh. His tongue tasted her salty sweat before moving all around the slit and into her still thick bush on top of it.

"Yes.......yes...just like.....that," she moaned. "Don't stop teasing."

Joe did just that for the next four minutes until she grabbed his hand and aimed it at her swollen clitty. "I'm ready....right here.."

His tongue danced on it and flicked it up and down and right and left. It dashed lower scooping up her flowing juices and then back to suck the hooded flesh into his lips.

She moaned. "YES........YES.....OH GOD YES!!"

NOW JOE NOW!" Her hips roused upward so fast her pubic bone banged against his face. He hung onto her soft butt while diving his tongue deeply inside of her. "I'M CUMING!!"

Joe wiped his face on the sheet next to him before rolling off of her. He then waited until she had calmed down enough to do the same to him. It wasn't very long.

Manni turned and suckled on his closest nipple as she grabbed his raised cock and rubbed the pre-cum off the top. She wanted the first time to be as dry as possible so when her mouth finally made it there she would taste his hot flesh instead of his juices.

"I'm not sure what I'm doing," Manni said as she licked around the crown and then up and down the sides.

"You're doing.....great," he groaned.

She continued licking and tasting until she held it upright and turned to look at him. "I don't think I can....you know."

He did know. "I understand. I'll tell you before I cum."

Manni returned her lips and then opened them as wide as she could before sliding them down over his spongy head. Her jaws were starting to hurt when the tip pressed into the back of her throat.

"Oh God Manni," Joe moaned as he looked down to see about three or four inches missing and her ruby lips clamping down.

She started to gag before sliding her mouth off. After taking a deep breath she did it again and again. Her fingers cupped and toyed with his balls while her head lifted and lowered. After 30 seconds she pulled her mouth back until it only circled the crown and then started jerking him off with her right hand.

"OH.......OH.......OH!" He cried while trying to think of something else so he wouldn't cum. He didn't want the pleasure to end. Then he felt it about to explode. "MANNI......I'M GONNA..."

Manni managed to jerk her head back just as his hot spunk shot from the swollen purple tip. It bounced off her cheek and almost filled her ear. She giggled as she continued jerking it up and down.

"That was unbelievable," he sighed after she returned from the bathroom.

"Give me an earlier warning next time," she giggled.

They lay in each others arms as they thought about how close they had come to a serious problem in their marriage. It was Joe who spoke first.

"I think we need to cool it with Jeannie and Frank."

"I agree," she whispered while rubbing his hard nipple.

"And I would prefer it if you didn't dance or do anything with Tom at the next party."

Manni pulled her hand from his nipple and turned to look at him. "Next party?"

"We both enjoyed it but now know that there can be no secrets."

"Are you sure? I mean you got so jealous."

"I got jealous because I was afraid that you were into Tom," he said as he leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"I'm not into Tom. I'm only into you," she said kissing his lips lightly. "But can we really do this? I mean fooling around with other people without hurting our marriage."

"I think so as long as there are no secrets. But, I don't think I'll ever be able to handle another man fucking you."

She hugged him. "Same here." She wondered if that meant he wouldn't mind her giving blow jobs to other men. A minute later he pushed up to go to the bathroom. "Oh one more thing," she said while smacking his naked ass moving by. "No Tom.........no Ellie."

He turned and frowned. "But......." She swung again harder this time but missed. "HEY! OK!" He laughed.

*****

The next two weeks went slow for the couples but soon it was party time at Amy's. Jeannie was home that morning when Manni knocked on her kitchen door.

"Well look who is here," Jeannie mocked after Manni entered. "I thought you were mad at me."

Manni smiled and sat down. "Joe and I think that we need to cool it with you and Frank for a while. Things got too complicated."

Jeannie tossed her apron on the table. "OK but you still owe me."

Manni blushed. "I know. Maybe if we all get to yellow. We also agreed about no more secrets. He knows about us."

"Wow and he is OK with it?"

Manni laughed. "It turned him on and now we are doing oral."

"See, all of this made your marriage stronger," Jeannie smiled.

"Maybe, we'll see," Manni said while standing. "I better go." She walked to the door and turned. "You are doing green tonight right?"

"Frank wants to do green but I was hoping to change to yellow during the party," Jeannie smiled.