White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Amy let his hand go and resumed her attack on his cock. Her mouth moved off to his ear. "You're not touching me under my clothes because my dress is up and I'm wearing panties."

"Ok with me," Frank smiled. He squeezed her right buttock and then over to the left one. His fingers too explored all over her ass and even down onto the thin thong strap almost hidden in her crack. Since her right leg was over his causing her legs to be open he easily pushed his middle finger down over her covered anus and the lower following the thong into her dripping pussy lips.

"OH GOD!" Amy cried feeling her pussy being touched from underneath and behind.

"Roll over," Frank instructed. He pulled his finger from her dampness and moved his arm up so she could roll onto her back. She didn't push her dress downward and thus she was naked from the waist down except for a tiny moist triangle poorly covering her shaved lips.

"Please," she begged while opening her legs wider and wider. As he pushed his middle finger into the panties and felt them sink into her depths someone knocked on the door. "SHIT!" He said jerking out his digit and helping her push down her dress. The door opened and he saw Manni and Joe walk in.

"Don't tell me that you two are going to..." Frank said but stopped when the older Amy walked around them. "OH."

"Don't mind us," Amy grinned seeing Frank's hard front and young Amy's messed up dress. "We just want to borrow the other bed."

"Wait," Manni said grabbing Joe's arm. "I'm not sure if I want someone else watching."

"We won't be watching," Frank laughed before leaning over and kissing the hot woman waiting for him.

"See," Amy said as she took Joe's and Manny's hand. She pulled them to the bottom of the other bed and stopped. "Who wants to be in the middle first?"

"I do," Joe quickly volunteered. Amy laughed and watched Joe move onto his back. He was already hard and ready.

Manni started to walk to the right side but Amy stopped her. "Why don't we give him a little show first."

"A.....little show," Manni said looking afraid.

"Yes, I've wanted to kiss you since the first time I saw you." Amy moved her lips forward.

"Fuck," Joe thought when his wife's lips and mouth contacted the lovely woman's. He watched Manni's eyes close and then her hands move around Amy to pull them closer. He could see that their mouths were open and their tongues were exploring.

On the other bed young Amy had pushed Frank's lips down to her covered nipples and as he sucked them she peeked over at Manni and Amy kissing. She had never wondered or considered having sex with another woman until then. As Frank worked on her nipples she once again pulled up her dress until her panties were exposed. It didn't take his fingers long to discover where they were needed.

*****

Maggie and Steve watched Joe and Manni going into the green room with the woman who sponsored the parties. "What are they.....I mean the three of them going to do?" Maggie whispered.

"Kiss and touch," Steve smiled. "They are wearing green remember?" He quickly became aroused just imagining. "I wish I could watch."

"Really?" Maggie whispered. "If we did we would have to change our bracelets to green."

"We can't do that can we?" Steve asked her. "I mean you don't really want to do the green things........right?"

Later they danced with another new couple wearing white bracelets and Maggie was really getting into rubbing against other men. She looked at the clock and noticed that it was 8:30PM. "At 9:00AM the dance floor becomes open for green things."

"I think I need a drink," Steve said starting to sweat. He never imagined his shy conservative wife would even consider going past white. While he was at the bar he noticed a tall red haired man wearing a green bracelet guiding his wife into the dance room.

"I'm Tom," he said to the heavier woman.

"Maggie," she said as she moved into his strong arms. A few minutes later Maggie saw Steve walking in with a woman also wearing a green bracelet.

Tom felt her looking away. "He's with my wife Donna."

Maggie smiled and moved into his arms. It didn't take much belly rubbing for her to realized that this man was hung......really hung. She didn't believe that the thing sticking into her was a penis but as she pushed and rubbed she knew. "Oh my God," she thought.

*****

"Ohhh," Bobby groaned as his climax approached. "You.....you better move back."

Jeannie pulled her hand from her pussy and dropped her dress. She shifted to the side and looked down at the masturbating hand. It sped up and up until his face crunched up and his mouth opened wide. "AHHHHHH!" His white fountain shot upward into an arc before splattering down onto the side walk below. He was empty and about to put it back when she grabbed his wrist.

"Wait," Jeannie giggled before reaching down and scooping off the last glob of cum.

"What are you.....doing?" He asked as she lifted her finger up for inspection.

"I just want to know what it's going to taste like when we go to yellow."

Bobby watched in amazement as Jeannie lifted the spunk to her opened lips and sucked her whole finger inside. As she pushed her finger in and out of her rosy lips he felt himself getting hard again.

The finger popped out making a loud popping noise and then she giggled. "You do want to go to yellow right?"

Bobby remembered the last promise he had made with his wife. They said they would only do green once. It was not what he said to Jeannie. "Yes, I would love to go to yellow."

*****

Manni's body was on fire as the very experienced hostess sucked and licked on her tongue and mouth. Their full braless breasts pressed together as Amy's thigh pushed between Manni's legs.

Amy pulled her lips away and whispered in Manni's ear. "Jeannie was right about you. You like women too........don't you?"

"Yes," Manni whispered back. They then turned and looked at a smiling Joe. "Are you ready for us honey?"

"Hell yes," he said patting the bed on both sides of his hips. "Hurry up or I'm going to cum just watching you two."

Amy moved to his right side and Manni to his left. Not only was Manni going to watch another woman touch her husband she was going to help.

Joe reached out his hands towards the women's stomachs but Amy pushed his right hand back. "You cannot move. If you move we will stop. Right Manni?"

"Yes," Manni giggled. She knew that her poor husband was going to be teased and probed to death. Manni let Amy take the lead and when Amy swung her right leg over his right one she did the same over his left one. Her breast pressed into his arm and side while Amy's did the same on the other side. Their faces came together and when Amy's tongue licked across Joe's lips so did Manni's.

"Geez," Joe thought being frenched by two women at the same time. Their three tongues touched and licked together while the women's bodies slid together on top of his. Amy's tongue forced Manni's from Joe's lips and took over by itself. He was covered from shoulder to foot by female flesh and loved every second of it. So far they had not touched his hard-on.

*****

Young Amy heard the bed noise next to her as Frank's finger pressed and rubbed over the skimpy triangle of panties. As he pressed downward the material sank with the finger until her right pussy lip was exposed. He quickly moved his index finger against the outer lip while his middle finger rubbed up and down the puffy ridge.

"Frank....no...you're touching my....Oh God."

"It's not under your clothing anymore," he whispered. He had indirectly exposed it and figured it was OK to touch it.

"But......you're touching ma.....my pussy," she added making no attempts to stop him. She turned her head to his and their mouths locked while the panties moved further inside and her pussy became more and more exposed. She permitted the direct contact until he pulled her panties enough for her bare clitty to pop outward. When he touched it she grabbed his wrist. "We can't."

"Fuck," Frank thought when she pulled his hand away and closed her legs. Her body turned on its side to keep him from her dripping and steaming sex."

"Sorry," she whispered. Her hand moved down over his crotch and found his stiff rod. It was her turn to play for a while.

"Ok but you have to promise me I'm first when you go to yellow."

Amy smiled and stroked. "I'm not sure if we are going to yellow. We only agreed to green for one party."

"Right," he laughed. She was getting him close and he didn't want to cum just yet. His body turned into hers as his hand pulled her shoulder towards him causing her to move face downward.

"What are you doing?" She asked knowing her dress was still over her waist and now her nearly naked ass was sticking upward.

"Shhh, just lie still and let me make you happy," Frank whispered. He moved up onto his knees and looked at her pure white buttocks split in the middle by her thong strap. He leaned over and planted kisses on both cheeks.

Amy giggled. No one had ever kissed her ass before. It tickled at first and she continued to giggle until his tongue pressed down into her crack tracing the thong downward. She turned and looked when he pulled apart her buttocks. "Frank........What?"

Frank turned and smiled before pressing his whole face between her mounds. His tongue licked around the strap until it touched the puckered rim of her rear hole.

"What? Oh MY!" She gasped when she felt where he was licking and tasting. She tried to squeeze her butt together but his fingers were too strong.

*****

Amy's mouth moved away to let Manni's tongue take over. As she frenched her husband, Amy's hand moved between their bodies. She cupped and fondled Manni's breast before moving lower and curling her fingers around his massive hard-on.

"AHHH!" Frank groaned when one of them grabbed his cock.

Manni pulled her lips away and smiled. "What's wrong baby?" Her mouth returned until the hand that was touching him moved to the junction of her thighs and explored. "AHHH!" Manni groaned.

"Back at you," Joe laughed. It was apparent that the hostess was taking turns touching their privates.

*****

"I wonder where they are," Bobby whispered to Jeannie when they returned to the house. They glanced at the couples dancing but didn't see either of their spouses.

"Probably in the green room," Jeannie responded. "On one of the beds."

"Beds!" He repeated. "But...."

"Kissing and touching only.......remember," Jeannie smiled taking his hand and leading him to the green room. "Let's go and watch." But he stopped.

"We...uh said...we were not going to watch each other tonight."

"Come on. They will be so involved they won't even see us." She pulled again and this time he followed.

*****

Young Amy's mind told her to stop this man from pushing his tongue into her bum. It was so nasty so unlike her to allow someone to invade her. His hands lifted her ass upward until she was on her knees with her legs open. This allowed both her ass and pussy to be his......his to lick and even....invade.

"Frank........I've never...Ahhhh!"

Frank's face was moist from sweat both his and hers. He pulled open her cheeks as far as possible and saw the thong move enough to the right for him to dive inside of her rear.

Neither of them heard the door open nor did they see the couple move inside the mostly dark room.

*****

It was too dark for Jeannie and Bobby to recognize those on the beds. They could see a mixture of legs and arms on the far bed and could make out two people on the bed nearest the door. Bobby saw the back of a man but could not see the woman in front of him. He shifted to the side of the bed and gasped when his eyes saw the man's face buried into the woman's raised buttocks. He knew the woman had to be his wife. He started towards the bed to stop it until Jeannie pulled him back.

"Where are you going?" She whispered.

"He's......he's......his face.....is....between my wife's....."

Jeannie could make out the thin straps of Amy's thong disappearing down into her ass cheeks. "She's wearing panties."

"Yes......but he is kissing her.......shit he's kissing her....." Bobby was speechless because Amy had never allowed him to even touch her back there and now this man had his tongue doing whatever. It was then that they saw Frank lift Amy's ass upward allowing his tongue to pushed lower and lower until he was tasting her pussy juices.

"OH GOD!" Amy cried feeling the tongue that had invaded her rear now push past the thong into her sex.

Jeannie held back her laughter while she moved behind Bobby and reached around his waist. After finding his zipper tab she pulled it down and then reached inside. He never made any movement or said any words to stop her from violating the green code. She wormed into his briefs and pulled out his very hard and ready cock. "He's kissing her pussy," she whispered while she jerked him off.

*****

Manni moved onto her back between her husband and the hostess allowing them to touch and caress her whole body. Both rubbed over her swollen pussy through the thin material. She now wished she had worn a dress with tiny panties.

Joe touched his wife but also managed to keep touching Amy. This went on for ten minutes before Manni turned away from Joe and into Amy. Their lips locked while they pressed their thighs into the other one's pussy. He suddenly found himself the odd man out. "Shit." It was hot seeing them go at it but he wanted his own relief. Neither woman heard him rise from the bed and walk towards the door. He stopped at the other bed to watch Frank's face deep into a woman's ass and smiled. Next to the bed he saw Jeannie and Bobby. He could see that she was jerking him off.

"Uh that would be yellow," he whispered while moving up behind her.

"I won't tell if you don't," Jeannie said as she reached back with her free hand to do him at the same time but he pulled back.

"I'm sticking to the rules," he smiled before leaving the room.

*****

Maggie returned to the bar area and saw her husband Steve talking to a tall thin blonde. "Figures," she whispered noting that she was short, chubby and had dark hair. "Hi honey," she smiled while taking his hand. She glared at the woman.

"Ellie this is Mags my wife," Steve grinned.

Maggie saw the woman lift her right hand and saw the yellow bracelet. "Hi." She took her hand and squeezed it tightly. "We uh are newcomers."

"I noticed," Ellie grinned. "My husband and I have only been to a few parties ourselves."

"But you're wearing a yellow bracelet," Maggie said confused.

Ellie grinned. "We used to swing a few years back and thought we would go slow getting back into it."

"Slow? I wouldn't call yellow slow," Maggie added.

"Oh it is," Ellie giggled. "For us."

"Well it's very fast for us," Maggie said taking Steve's hand and pulling him towards the dance floor. "Let's go and find some other white bracelets."

Steve glanced back at Ellie and sighed.

They walked into the dance room and noticed that it was after 9PM which meant the ones wearing green, yellow and red could kiss and touch. "Over there," Maggie said pointing to a very young looking couple. "They are wearing white."

Steve turned and took a step back. "Shit Mags they look like they are 15 years old."

"They have to be at least 18," she whispered noticing the guy looked like her youngest brother who had just graduated high school. "Come on."

Greg stood by the side of the dance floor watching an older couple kissing and touching. He knew they were not married which made it even hotter watching them. His girlfriend Cassie held his hand nervously wondering why she had let him talk her into it. "Let's go."

"Not yet," Greg whispered back. "It's getting interesting."

"They are as old as my parents," Cassie commented. She had hoped there were some younger couples at the party.

"Hi," Maggie grinned while walking up to them. "I see that you two are wearing white too."

"Uh....yeah.....white," Greg said holding up his wrist. He had noticed the heavy woman with huge titties when they had arrived. "I'm Greg and this is my girlfriend Cassie."

Steve's interest picked up when the young petite girl turned and smiled. Her blue eyes and blonde hair was so cute and her tiny titties looked inviting. "I'm Steve and this is Maggie."

"May I ask how old you are?" Maggie whispered. They truly looked no older than 14 or 15.

"Both 18 and almost 19," Greg answered. "I know we look younger than that."

Maggie looked at his smooth face and wondered if he had even shaved yet. She also looked at his nice stout built. "Well we could dance if you two would like."

Greg looked at Cassie who shrugged her shoulders. "Sure," she smiled. She liked Steve's eyes. So far they had turned down two other couples requests for a dance and figured they had to at least dance once.

Maggie led Greg to the other side of the room while Steve pulled Cassie into his arms where they stood. At first he could feel that she was stiff and resistant but after about a minute relaxed and pressed closer.

"So why are you here?" He asked feeling the sharp points of her tiny titties pressing into his lower chest. "I mean most everyone is married and I guess somewhat getting bored."

Cassie peeked over at her boyfriend's body crushed against Maggie's boobs. "We've dated since the 7th grade and have only been......." She hesitated. "Have only been intimate with each other."

"But you're so young."

She continued. "Greg asked me to marry him but I told him that I...I mean we...need to experience being with other people first." It was then she felt Steve's growing member pressing into her navel area. She thought about moving back but didn't.

*****

Maggie too felt Greg's hard-on against her stomach. She also felt his upper body shifting side to side against her chest. She knew that he liked what she was packing on top.

"You dance very nice," she whispered as her hand on his back moved up and down. She pushed him back to look into his eyes and saw him look down into the top of her open blouse at her creamy mounds. "I can tell that you like my breasts."

Greg kept looking downward. "God, they are so so beautiful."

She giggled. "Too bad you can't see them or touch them."

"God, I'd give anything," he whispered.

Maggie looked over at Cassie and Steve seeing them plastered together. "Do you think you can talk Cassie into changing to green?"

"Maybe...I don't know. She's not really happy being here," he whispered.

"Seems like she's enjoying her dance with Steve," Maggie said while turning to enable him to watch. The song was ending so she pushed him back. "They are yours to touch if you can talk her into it." Maggie peeked down to see his hard-on.

Cassie wanted to stay in this man's arms longer but the song ended. To be this close to a grown man was exciting. "Thank you." She whispered.

"No, thank you," he whispered back. His fingertips had dropped down over her waistline until they touched the tiny waistband of her thong. They remained close until he felt someone tap him on his shoulder.

"Uh.........may I dance with my girlfriend?" Greg asked timidly.

"Sure," Steve said holding Cassie's thin waist as long as he could. He turned and saw Maggie smiling and walked her way.

Greg pulled her close when the slow music started. "I really like them."

She giggled. "I know I could tell. I like Steve too."

"I know you want to leave......" He started to say until she stopped him.

"No......I mean...I'll stay if you want," she said feeling his hardness below. She looked at the large clock and saw that it was after 10PM. They dance another minute before he coughed.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers