White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

"Really?" Manni asked. "Do you think that Frank will let you do it?"

"I think I can convince him," Jeannie laughed. Manni shook her head and walked out.

*****

Since Jeannie had been talking about going yellow Manni thought it would be best if they drove themselves to the dance that evening in case they wanted to leave early. The party started at 7:30PM and they both were nervous and excited as they showered and trimmed.

"Why are you shaving your bush?" Joe asked when he walked into the bathroom and found her spread-legged on the toilet seat. "No one will get that close tonight right?"

She giggled. "Of course not but I do have some stubbles and if they rubbed over it on top of my clothes it might become irritated."

"If?" He grinned. "Green means touching so do you think you will stop anyone from rubbing over it?"

She blushed. "No I guess not. Did you decide if I should wear thick jeans or thin slacks tonight?" They had decided a dress or skirt was probably not good things to wear.

"The jeans might not show any wet spots," he grinned.

Manni jumped off the seat and ran into the bedroom. She ran back holding a bag. "I found some stretch pants that don't show dampness," she smiled before pulling out the thin stretching black slacks.

"Jesus, these are like panty-hose," he said seeing how thin and tight they would be. "They won't hide much."

"I'll be wearing panties," she smiled. "And a long blouse that will cover that area. You should wear the stain resistant pants you bought last month."

"True," he smiled. "Are you going to wear a bra?" They had discussed it but never came to an agreement.

"What do you think?" Manni asked. She wanted him to feel comfortable with everything.

"Well if I was with you I wouldn't want you to be wearing a bra," he said looking at her long hard nipples.

"Thank you," she smiled before moving over to kiss him.

"For what?" Joe asked.

"For trusting me."

"Same here," he grinned.

*****

Jeannie and Frank arrived at the party at 7:30PM and were happy to see a few others had arrived earlier. Amy greeted them at the door and hugged Jeannie for a long time. "So what color tonight?" Amy whispered.

Jeannie looked at Frank. "Green." They moved to the table and took their green bracelets. "Tell me the green rules again."

Amy helped her put it on. "No one can kiss or touch anyone else unless they get permission first. No touching under the clothing and only on the dance floor after 9:00PM. Otherwise you will have to go into the green room or outside."

They walked into the large den and Jeannie saw Bobby and Amy who were also wearing green. "Well look at that," she whispered to Frank who already had his eye on the young vivacious Amy.

Amy saw Frank and smiled. She made sure to hold up her arm with the green bracelet.

Bobby too saw Jeannie who had gotten him off at the last party. He waved and saw Jeannie and Frank walking towards them. "Hi."

"Hi yourself," Jeannie smiled. "I see you two are ready for step two." She also noticed the young woman's hard nipples pressing out her dark blue silk blouse.

"Just for tonight," Young Amy grinned. "We thought we would try it once." They had anticipated this night happening for weeks but now that it was here Bobby and Amy were very nervous.

"We'll see," Jeannie grinned. "Would you get me a drink honey?" She asked Frank. Frank moved away and Jeannie moved to Bobby. "Wanta dance?"

He turned to look at the large empty room next to them. "There's no music."

"I was thinking about out on the patio and we can make our own music." Jeannie didn't want to waste any time.

Bobby gulped and looked at his wife. "Sure go ahead," she said looking over at Frank standing at the bar.

Frank gathered two glasses of spiked punch and walked back to see Amy standing alone. "Where did they go?"

"Outside," Amy replied. She grabbed the punch meant for Jeannie and gulped it down. "Would you get me another one?"

"Take this one," Frank smiled. Amy gulped it down and licked her lips. They both were speechless. "Would you like to.."

"Yes," she answered quickly.

He looked at the patio door. "Outside?"

"No they are outside," Amy whispered. She turned and looked down the hallway.

He was surprised. "The green room?"

"Yes," she blushed.

*****

As Manni and Joe left their car in the parking area another car pulled up next to them. Manni didn't recognize the man but she did recognize Ellie. "Let's go." But Ellie was quickly outside. "Hi Joe."

Manni and Joe stopped. "Hi Ellie," Joe smiled. Manni took his hand and pulled it towards the house. "Uh we are going in."

Ellie's husband Paul stepped out and watched the new couple almost running towards the house. "Jesus what did you do to him?"

"Just checked him out," she grinned. "I can't wait until I get him in the yellow room."

"You're going to get us kicked out of the bracelet parties," Paul frowned. "Stay with the rules for once."

"Why? It's more fun to violate them," Ellie giggled. She smoothed down her long black silky gown which hugged her body so tightly it was obvious she was not wearing underwear. "Let's see if any newbies came this week."

*****

Manni and Joe stood behind another couple who they did not recognize. They slowly put on white bracelets while the host Amy introduced them. "This is Maggie and Steve. They are new comers."

"I'm Joe and this is my wife Manni," Joe said smiling at the somewhat chubby woman and man. He could see that they were very nervous. "Relax, it's not that bad," Joe grinned.

Manni was surprised that Joe thought it wasn't that bad after the episode they had. She took Maggie's hand. "Come on and I'll show you around."

Joe followed them while looking around at the other couples. He of course was looking for Tom but he was no where around.

"Would you go over the rules again?" Maggie whispered to Manni when they stopped in front of the green door.

"Sure, but I only know the white and green rules," Manni blushed. "I mean I know what yellow and red mean but I don't know the specifics."

As Joe led Steve out to the dancing area Maggie pulled Manni aside. "My husband wants to do this. I don't," Maggie whispered.

"You're wearing white so there is really no pressure to do anything you don't want to do," Manni said.

Maggie blushed. "It's not that I don't want to do it but....but I'm not that attractive and maybe the other guys won't want to....you know."

Manni wasn't ready for what she said. The woman had beautiful eyes and face. Sure she had added weight around her hips and thighs but overall she looked pretty good. "Maggie I don't think you are unattractive and I'm sure most guys here would love to.." Manni stopped and looked at the white bracelet. "Dance with you."

"Are you sure?" Maggie looked around. Most of the other couples were slim and in good shape.

"Yes, how about we get our men and you can dance with Joe?" Manni smiled.

Joe and Frank were standing in the middle of the dance room when Manni took Joe's hand and put Maggie's in it. "Maggie wants to dance with you."

Joe grinned. "Sure, I'd love to."

Manni looked at Steve. "Will you dance with me?"

"Definitely," he smiled noting her hard nipples pushing out her blouse.

*****

"Where are we going?" Bobby asked as he followed Jeannie out past the large pool.

"I saw a small house out here," Jeannie answered. "Over here." They moved up to the house but found it locked. "Oh well." She turned around and noticed that the bushed prevented anyone from seeing them from the house. "But this is pretty private."

"Private," Bobby repeated. He turned facing the house and then felt Jeannie's front press into his backside. He tried to turn to face her but she stopped him.

"Stay like that," she giggled. Her braless boobs rubbed into his lower back as her hands moved around him, under his arms and across his chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked nervously. She was the most forward woman he had ever met.

"Touching you," she giggled. "Do you want me to stop?" Her right hand moved down over his navel to the top of his belt buckle.

"Na...........no," he said breathing rapidly. Her fingers massaged under his belt buckle and followed the zipper downward until she touched his hardness.

"Ummm......what have I found here?" Jeannie whispered. Her fingers cupped over the swollen knob and squeezed.

"Ahhh," Bobby moaned.

She realized that she was right about his short size but didn't mention it. "It's nice and hard. Is it nice and hard for me?"

"Yes.......for...you," he stuttered. He was now very happy that Amy had insisted that he wore boxers instead of briefs.

Jeannie squeezed and stroked him until she knew he was ready to climax. "We don't want you to mess up your pants do we?"

"Nooo," he moaned realizing that her hand pulled away.

"But you want to cum don't you?" She whispered. He only could grunt.

"But I can't touch you under your clothes," she continued. "So what can we do about it?"

"I.....dunno."

"I can't touch under your clothes but you can take it out and....and do it yourself," she whispered.

Bobby gasped and stood back. "You want me to take it out and.....and..."

"Yes masturbate for me," she smiled. Jeannie had thought about all the rules and had found a few loopholes. "Nothing in the green rules say that I can't watch."

"I.....can't," Bobby said nervously. He had never even jerked off in front of his wife before.

"If you do it so will I," Jeannie grinned.

"You......will?"

"Yes see." Jeannie reached down and slowly pulled her dress up her bare thighs. A few inches later her shaved pussy lips appeared. Her legs opened and she reached her middle finger down to the bottom of her slit and slowly drew it upward.

Bobby had never expected something like this. Maybe some kissing and light touching but he was seeing another woman's naked pussy.

"Well?" Jeannie asked stopping her finger on her raised clitty.

Bobby's trembling fingers unzipped his fly and reached through to find his pulsating hard-on. He fumbled bringing the red circumcised head out and fumbled more as he stroked it.

Jeannie smiled and continued finger-fucking herself. "When we go to yellow I'm going to suck it until it's dry."

Bobby looked at her lips imagining them around his pecker. "Ohhh."

"And then when we go red I'm going to sit on it and fuck your brains out," she smiled. That was it.

"OH GOD!!"

*****

Amy turned the doorknob containing the green bracelet. She knew that Frank was close behind her as she cracked open the door and peeked inside. "Whew," she sighed noting that the room was empty. She took one step and stopped to turn towards Frank. Frank didn't know she was stopping and pushed into her.

"Oops," he laughed as he grabbed forward to catch her from falling. His hand moved around her body and accidentally cupped her small right breast. He held onto it until she was steady. "Sorry."

Amy didn't know what to say. "Are you sure you're sorry?"

"Yes, of course, I didn't mean to..."

Amy giggled. "I'm just kidding." She knew that he would soon be touching more than her breast. She moved inside of the room and looked at the two queen size beds next to each other. "Two beds. I wonder why they have two beds."

Frank moved up behind her without touching her backside. "I guess so two couples can switch and keep an eye on things."

"Bobby and I don't want to watch each other," Amy whispered. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck.

Frank moved forward and placed his hands on the sides of her waist. He leaned his lips to her right earlobe and whispered, "You are so beautiful." He felt her body quiver as he continued. "Can I kiss you?"

She leaned back into him for support. "Yes." She had given the go for another man to kiss and touch her. She waited for him to turn her around but he instead placed light peeks on her neck. Each one was like small flashes of fire. "Ohhh."

Frank moved his hardness forward into her soft buttocks until it pressed into the cleft. She didn't object at all and was actually pressing back into it. His lips opened to capture her earlobe and suckle it until she turned her head around offering him her mouth.

Amy, like the other women, had little experience with other men. She had dated Bobby since her junior year in high school so his kisses were the only ones she could remember. Now an older more experience man was kissing across her cheek and onto her quivering lips.

Frank wanted to caress her breasts and reach lower between her thighs but had not asked for permission. He wanted to take it slow anyhow so when her soft lips opened to let his tongue invade he didn't let her down.

They heard the laughing outside of the door but didn't stop frenching. Kissing another person like this was different so they let each other take a turn as the aggressor. Frank withdrew his tongue and she followed it back into his mouth. Finally she pulled her tongue out and leaned to suckle on his ear. "I'm so hot," she moaned.

"Do you......do you want to get on the bed?" He asked. Her body was half-way turned around so they could kiss better.

Amy smiled and pushed down her dress as she sat lady-like on the nearest bed. She did her best to keep her legs together while sliding backwards until she was in the middle of bed on her back. "Are you just going to look?" She giggled.

Frank had felt her thong through her dress when he had touched her waist. It looked as if she was also wearing a bra. His cock pressed out the front of his slacks while he crawled onto the bed and straddled her thighs with his knees.

Amy reached up to pull him down on top of her but he pushed back until he was sitting on her knees.

"Can I touch?" He grinned looking down at the clinging dress doing a poor job hiding her flat stomach and breasts.

Amy was at the cross roads again. "Yes," she said while biting her lower lip in anticipation. "You can touch me anywhere you want." She wondered if Bobby was touching Jeannie.

*****

Bobby's mind was racing as he played with his stiffy. He kept his eyes on Jeannie's finger rubbing up and down and in and out of her sex. Suddenly he heard voices back on the patio and started pushing his hard-on back into his slacks.

Jeannie reached down and stopped him. "They can't see us. Keep touching it."

"It might be Amy," he whispered while turning to see who it was.

Jeannie laughed. "Amy is probably very busy right now."

Bobby pulled his five inch cock back out and rubbed over the pre-cum covered knob. "I should go and find her."

"She's in good hands," Jeannie chuckled. "Really good hands. You know maybe we should kiss while we touch."

Bobby watched her moving closer until her lips pressed into his. Their moving arms touched as her tongue slashed into his lips and teeth.

*****

"Thank you for dancing with me," Maggie whispered to Joe. She was starting to relax and was feeling excited to be holding another man so close. She looked around at the other couples and noticed that they were more than just close.

Joe felt her large soft mounds pressing into his chest and her thighs moving forward. He tried to keep his semi-hard cock back but she kept coming until she pressed into it. It didn't stay semi-hard for long. He looked over at Manni and saw that Steve's stomach was also tight against her stomach. They danced and rubbed for another minute before the song ended.

Maggie pushed back and blushed. Her face was bright red and glowing. "I enjoyed that."

"You know I did," Joe grinned referring to the lower contact. "Maybe later we can dance again?"

"I'd like that," Maggie said as they walked from the dance room.

Maggie moved to Steve while Joe joined Manni near the bar. "Are you ready to do some green?" Joe whispered.

"Yes, but I'm not sure who with," Manni whispered back. They surveyed the room of couples noticing the bracelets. She saw Ellie and her husband look their way. "Don't even consider it," she whispered to Joe.

"I'm not," he said even though he was thinking about it. It was then that Tom and his wife arrived. His eyes caught Manni's but when she quickly turned away he knew that he should stay away.

"So I see you've graduated to green," the hostess Amy said walking up to them.

"Yes," Manni responded. "But we are taking it slow." She as well as Joe noticed that she was not wearing a bra and her oversized breasts were about to spill out.

Amy took a sip of her martini. "So I guess you two won't want to go to the green room with me?"

Both were shocked because they had not thought about the possibility of a threesome. "Both of us?" Joe asked excitedly. Ever since Manni told him about her having oral sex with Jeannie he had dreamed about watching his wife with another woman. He turned to Manni.

"Uh...that's not taking it slow," Manni gasped realizing that her husband was seriously considering it. She also remembered what Jeannie had said about doing red with Amy in college.

"Jeannie said you two had a good time," Amy smiled.

"Jeannie has a big mouth," Manni said.

Amy turned to Joe. "So I guess your wife is afraid to let her hair down. Would you like to join me in the green room?"

Joe turned to Manni for permission.

"You're not going into that room without me," Manni said while turning to set her empty cocktail glass on the bar. "Let's go."

*****

"Up or down?" Young Amy asked Frank when he leaned forward with his hands on her navel area.

He grinned and answered her by pushing his fingertips forward until they pressed into the bottoms of her soft covered breasts. Both thumbs then broke away and curled northward until they found and rubbed over her hard nipples.

Her eyes closed while he toyed and played with her rigid bullets. Her nipples had always been her most sensitive areas so it didn't take much touching to get her temperature rising.

"Too bad you're wearing a bra," Frank whispered. His hands opened and completely cupped and covered her mounds.

"I wish......I wasn't," she moaned. Her hands moved down and up until they moved around his waist. "That feels so good."

"Take off your bra," he whispered. His fingers pushed her dress down into her cups until he touched her nips.

"Just pull it down," she whispered.

Frank did just that. He felt the cups move away from her titties and left them below while she pulled the dress back up to prevent the top from dropping below them. "Much better," he smiled.

Her dress was so thin that it might as well not been there. As he fondled her chest the smooth dress was causing her even more sensations. He rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers and causing her to moan louder. "OH GOD FRANK!"

Frank was in titty heaven touching her softness. He felt her fingers moving down over his hips and then around to the front until they met and found his six inch hard-on. She was timid at first exploring and squeezing but soon opened her right hand and grabbed around it.

"It's so hard," she giggled. He was bigger than Bobby but not by much.

"Move over," Frank said now ready to lie next to her which would enable easier touching.

Amy let him go and moved to the side. Her dress slid up her thighs but this time she didn't push it down. As their body moved together her right leg moved up over his hip which caused her dress to slide up again over her hips. Their hungry mouths crashed together and opened allowing their tongues to rape and taste.

Frank realized that he had a firecracker who was about to explode. This young shy girl had turned into a harlot who had once again reached between them to squeeze and stroke his covered cock. His left hand moved down over her back until it touched the bunched up dress around her waist. He hesitated but then moved south until he touched the bare flesh of her ass above the tiny thong. As he moved his hand back north afraid to be violating the green rules she let go of his cock and reached back to push his hand back over her nearly naked ass.

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers