White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"You know...we said that we wanted to experience others so we could..."

"What?" She asked excitedly. "What do you want to do?"

"Maggie said we I mean the four of us could change our bracelets." There it was laid out.

"To green right?" She whispered.

"Uh yes," he was surprised that she wasn't upset with his suggestion. "Definitely not yellow."

"Definitely," she whispered. "OK."

"OK?"

"OK, I'll do it," she snapped back. She glanced over at Maggie and Steve who were looking their way. She smiled.

Moments later the song ended and the youngsters walked towards Steve and Maggie. "I guess we need to turn these in," Maggie smiled lifting up her wrist. The four walked to the bracelet table and removed their white ones and grabbed some green ones. After they were on they turned and faced each other.

"Where should we?" Steve asked.

"Not the green room," Cassie quickly injected. She was not ready to be on a bed with an older man.

"Right," Maggie said. "How about outside?"

"OK," Greg answered. "Backyard?"

"How about in our cars?" Maggie asked. She had missed out many years ago having fun in back seats.

"I guess so," Cassie blushed.

"Are you sure about this?" Greg asked. He had wanted it for so long and now she seemed too excited about it.

"Yes," Cassie said getting upset with him. "Let's go." She pushed down her short skirt as they hustled to the parking lot. As luck would have it they were parked next to each other.

They stood looking at the cars. Steve pushed his key and the doors unlocked in his large SUV. "Ready?" He asked Cassie who looked totally scared.

"Yes," she said so softly only he heard it.

*****

Joe moved out to get a drink and stopped by the small bathroom in the hallway. When the door was about to close someone pushed it open. Ellie smiled and pushed inside before closing it behind her. "You've been avoiding me."

"I......uh...told my wife..." He moved back against the sink.

"You are a Boy Scout aren't you?" Ellie said moving closer. "She's busy in the greenroom so what do you say about picking up where we left off." Her hand snapped down and grabbed at his crotch.

"Fuck!" Joe gasped feeling her holding him tightly. "Don't." He tried to pull her hand away but she was stronger than she looked.

Ellie liked it rough. As he tried to get her hand off his prick she pulled open his slacks and jerked them downward.

"HEY!" Joe cried feeling his pants and boxers flying down off his hips. He let go of her wrists to grab his slacks but they and his underwear was soon at his ankles. His hard-on pointed out at her body and soon was again in her fist. "Ohhh."

Ellie felt his resistance ebbing away as her finger scooped the pre-cum from the tip and rolled it around and around to cover the crown.

"Don't," he said softly too unconvincing.

"Shhh, I've been thinking about his big baby for a month." She slowly dropped to her knees and pulled his cockhead between her opened lips.

"Jesus," he moaned. Manni had finally given him a blowjob but she was an amateur compared to Ellie. "I'm going to be in so much trouble," he thought as her lips moved completely down the eight inch length until it was gone.

*****

Manni's body exploded after about ten minutes of Amy's experience fingers teased and teased until the hostess finally let her cum. "NOW.........NOW!"

She never knew when Amy left and heard the moaning from the bed next to her. She drifted off until she felt someone on the bed behind her and then a hand moving over her hip. "Don't stop whoever you are," she giggled. Male or female it didn't matter. The hand didn't stop as she moved onto her back again and opened her legs. Her eyes were closed to the stranger until the fingers parted her pussy lips and toyed with her clitty. The fingers had been there before. "Tom?"

"It's me," he whispered.

Manni grabbed his wrist and closed her legs trapping his fingers between them. "I can't....I promised my husband."

He chuckled. "He's busy right now."

"I don't care," she said pulling his wrist harder.

"With Ellie." Tom whispered. Seconds later he felt her legs open again and her fingers letting go of his wrist.

Manni was steaming but it soon went away as Tom touched and probed. She turned into him and pulled his opened mouth to hers.

Hands from both touched and caressed. She found his massive cock again and stroked and squeezed until he pulled her hand away.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered.

"Good," she giggled.

"I don't want to cum that way," he whispered. "I want to fuck you."

Manni pushed him back. "You shouldn't say that word."

"Why not? It's what we both want," he grinned. "Say it....tell me that you want me to fuck you." He rubbed over her clitty and heard her moan. "Say it."

"Na........no," she lied.

"You want this," he took her hand again and led it to his long hard cock. "Sat it.....say fuck."

"Ohhh," she moaned imagining this huge member piercing her sex. "Yes.....yes."

"Say it....I want you to fuck me,"

"Yes......I do.....I want.......I want you to.....fuck me," she groaned.

"Let's do it now. All we need is a red bracelet."

"Not tonight," she answered. "But maybe soon."

"You know Ellie is fucking him right now."

"Joe won't." She moved back realizing that he only wanted one thing and he was not getting it from her. Before he could grab her she pushed again and fell onto the floor next to the bed.

Tom sighed as she rushed to the door and ran out.

*****

Steve held open the rear door for Cassie. It was obvious that he wanted to get her on the rear bench seat. As she climbed in her skirt slid up over her ass showing the thin black thong strap between her white buttocks. He drooled a little as he moved to go in behind her but Maggie grabbed his arm.

"Control yourself. Green only."

"You too," Steve whispered. He turned and watched as she moved into the back seat next to the male teenager with a shit-eating grin.

Cassie sat down lady-like making sure to keep her legs closed. Her experience was only with Greg and since either really knew what to do she knew it was learning time.

Steve crawled up to her and gently moved onto the seat next to her. "Relax. We will only go as fast as you want."

"Thank you," she said in her little girl's voice. Her trembling fingers reached over and took his big strong fingers before she turned. "Will you kiss me?"

"Definitely," he answered before leaning over and lightly peeking at her small rosy lips. He didn't move his tongue out because he wanted her to set the pace.

Cassie felt the difference of his lips and hard body against hers. His cologne swirled through her nostrils as she waited for his tongue but it didn't come. She gathered her courage and opened her mouth to push her tiny pointed tongue outward.

*****

Maggie no longer sat her butt down until she felt Greg's hand on her tit. "Whoa," she laughed while pulling his claw away. "Take your time. They are not going anywhere."

"Sorry."

"That's OK baby," she purred. Come here and give momma some sugar." Being with a young inexperienced youngster was perfect for her. Their mouths lined up and opened. Neither was bashful because their tongues were out and ready.

Greg somehow managed to keep from touching her breasts as they frenched and she leaned backwards. His body crawled up onto hers stopping his head above her treasures. She laughed. "Go ahead but be gentle."

After having Cassie's tiny developing titties he was in titty-heaven as he pressed lightly on her right mound.

"You can touch harder than that," she giggled.

Greg smiled and rubbed over the softness until he touched the raised nipple. His thumb rolled over it until she moaned and closed her eyes. After touching the other breast the same way he lowered his mouth and nibbled on the hard tip.

"Ummm," Maggie moaned. Another male was biting her tip but she wanted to touch as well. Her hand moved up under his body until it found his belt buckle. From there it moved south until she found the large lump. It was quite long for a young man.

"Ohhh," Greg groaned. Her fingers quickly milked it until it was throbbing.

*****

Cassie's legs opened outward while her tongue became the aggressor. She felt his hand move around her waist and then downward until he cupped her whole left buttock. As she turned towards him he lifted her up until she straddled his lap. Her skirt was now up to her waist causing her skimpy black panties to press down into the raised tent of his pants.

Steve lifted her up again as they kissed and lowered her down until her young covered pussy pressed down on his tip. Once there he wiggled her body back and forth all around his knob.

Cassie's mouth broke from his. "OH MY GOD!" He was now holding her body in the air with only her knees and pussy touching down. "You beast." After rubbing for a few minutes her body leaned back to let him reach up and cup her small perky titty.

*****

Joe's hands clutched the sink behind his naked ass. He looked down at the beautiful woman's pink lips locked around his shaft. Her eyes peeked up at him causing him to smile back at her. Suddenly they heard someone knock. He looked at the doorknob. "Shit, I didn't lock it."

Ellie felt him trying to pull out her all day sucker but she grabbed onto his ass and held him tight. "Ellie.....STOP!" Joe cried out but then the door opened and Manni's startled face appeared.

"OH GOD!"

"Manni......I.....I." Joe said but he saw the door slam shut. "SHIT!...FUCK!.......DAMMIT!"

Ellie heard the door and Joe's cursing. Her mouth pulled off and she stood. "What happened?"

"I did it again," Joe groaned as he stuffed his hard-on back into his pants.

He hurried into the hallway and looked but she was no where around. After checking the hall closet he looked outside but wasn't going to do that again. After checking the first floor he grabbed a yellow bracelet and moved upstairs. He had to find her.

Moments later Joe stood outside of the yellow door afraid to open it up and find his wife naked on the bed with men touching and kissing her. "I deserve it," he thought. His trembling fingers opened the door and he looked into the dim lit room. Naked arms, legs and asses were on the two beds. He moved closer and saw Tom lying on his back with a naked woman's head rising and falling on his crotch. "Manni.......I'm sorry," he said when he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her off of Tom's cock.

"What? Who are you?" A woman he didn't recognize asked.

"Oh God I'm sorry," Joe gasped. He looked at Tom's huge cock and then at Tom.

"I think she took off," Tom grinned.

"FUCK!" Joe said before turning and leaving the room.

*****

Frank and Jeannie were in the dance room with a new white bracelet couple. They decided to match up with the less experienced ones for the rest of the night. Jeannie was rubbing against a muscular black man while Frank did the same with his caramel skinned wife.

Joe tapped Frank's shoulder. "Manni's gone."

Frank turned. "Again."

"Yes, I fucked up again," Joe confessed.

Frank sighed and looked at the cute woman in his arms. "I hope you and your husband come back next month."

"Me too," the woman grinned.

Frank and Joe somehow got Jeannie from her dance partner and they moved to the parking lot. "Are you sure she left?" Jeannie asked. "Did you check all of the closets?"

"Not all of them," Joe said. "But she was really pissed."

"What did you do?" Jeannie asked as she looked around the parking area.

"Yellow," was all he said.

"Why don't you guys take the car and see if she's walking home. I'll stay here and look for her," Jeannie said.

"Good idea," Joe said jumping into their car. Frank jumped into the passenger seat and they took off. As soon as the car exited the driveway, Manni moved out from behind a black SUV.

"I didn't think you'd walk home," Jeannie said pulling Manni into her arms. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Manni said. "I guess I should have expected it."

"What was he doing?"

"He wasn't doing anything," Manni answered. "But Ellie had his whole wienie down her throat."

"Did you do any yellow at all?" Jeannie asked.

"No, I wanted to with Tom but......shit...I should have." Manni frowned.

"Well Frank and I crossed the line with young Amy and Bobby."

"You didn't."

"We did and it was wonderful," Jeannie giggled. "And I had the black stud ready to cash in his white bracelet for a green one before Joe stopped it."

"Sorry," Manni smiled. She leaned back against the SUV and felt it moving. "What the hell?"

They turned and peeked into the windshield and saw the shapes of bodies. The smaller one was bouncing up and down. "I didn't know they had bracelet rooms in the parking area," Manni giggled. She turned to Jeannie.

"You know I owe you."

"Yes but....." Jeannie looked around.

"I'm sure they won't mind if we share their car," Manni giggled.

Jeannie laughed. "No harm in asking.......right?" She turned and moved to the rear door.

*****

Cassie was ready to cum when she heard the door open and voices behind her. Steve's hands held her little butt still while she turned to look behind her. She saw a woman's face. "Who are you?"

"Jeannie and this is Manni." Jeannie moved into the vehicle. "We uh...were wondering you would mind if we shared your car."

Even Steve was confused. "Share my car. I don't understand."

Manni moved forward until her head was next to Jeannie's. They turned and moved their lips together.

"OH!" Steve laughed. He had not considered two members of the same sex going at it. "It's OK with me. How about you Cassie?"

Cassie was shocked to see two older women kissing. "Uh...I guess so."

Jeannie pulled her lips away and looked at the smaller seat next to them. "I guess this will work." She moved towards the seat when Steve spoke.

"We...uh...could move over and put the bench seat down." He glanced at Cassie to see if she would mind but the young teenager was just as curious as he was.

Jeannie turned to Manni. "Sure why not?" Manni smiled. It would be her first time providing oral sex to a woman but she wasn't nervous.

Jeannie waited until Steve shifted both Cassie and him to the left. He rested her on his hard pole while he reached behind him and lowered the back of the seat. "Come on back."

Jeannie crawled first upon the lowered seat and turned onto her back. She knew that this man and girl were watching as she lifted her dress and exposed her shaved lips.

Steve saw the green bracelets and was puzzled. "But you are wearing green."

Jeannie pulled hers off as did Manni. They tossed them on the floor and laughed. "We left the party and are on our own."

Manni pushed Jeannie's legs opened and watched her bald pussy lips open. Her hands cupped under Jeannie's ass as she pushed her face forward.

Steve and Cassie had a birdseye view when Manni's tongue traveled from the bottom to the top of Jeannie's slit. They forgot their own pleasures as they watched oral sex by two females for the first time. "Wow," Steve smiled.

Manni kept her tongue inside of Jeannie as she turned her head and looked at the other two. Her tongue curled around the swollen exposed clitty before her lips sucked the hood flesh inside of her mouth.

Cassie was shocked not because of the two women going at it but because she was wishing she was one of them. "God, that is so hot," she purred.

Manni turned back to her task and soon had Jeannie moaning and groaning. "OH YES MANNI....ARE YOU SURE YOU'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE?"

Manni shook her head but didn't raise her tongue and mouth. She felt the seat next to her bouncing again and figured the girl was riding her bronco again. Jeannie's climax included a scream that could be heard 50 feet away. "AHHHHHH!"

*****

Maggie had just finished the young lad off when they heard the woman's scream in the car next to them. "Sounds like Steve did a really good job on Cassie."

Greg was still fondling and exploring Maggie's magnums. "Good, then maybe she will want to come back next month."

"I guess that means you might want to go to yellow?" Maggie whispered.

"If it means I get to see and touch these yes," Greg smiled.

Maggie peeked out the window to make sure no one was coming. "OK, I'm going to give you a sample but that's it."

Greg moved back. "A sample?"

Maggie grinned as she unbuttoned her blouse all the way down. "Just a peek." She pulled open the blouse showing her huge bra before reaching up and pulling down the shoulder straps. A few seconds later her 38DDs plopped outward.

"OH MY GOD!" Greg growled. He started to reach for them but she stopped him.

"Only a sample no touching," she giggled. She pulled the cups back up again and reattached her blouse. "Next month......yellow."

"Definitely yellow," Greg sighed.

*****

Joe and Frank made it five blocks before realizing that Manni was still back in the house. "We never learn do we?" He asked his buddy before doing an illegal U-turn. They got about a block before they saw the blue flashing lights behind them. "SHIT!" Joe gasped.

*****

Manni wiped Jeannie's moisture from her lips and leaned back to watch the young girl's cute white ass bouncing again on Steve's bulge. "Let's leave them alone." They moved out into the parking lot and peeked at the car next to them.

"That's Maggie and probably the girl's boyfriend," Jeannie giggled. "Where the hell are the men?" They waited another ten minutes before Jeannie grabbed her purse from her trunk. "Frank called." She said looking at her cell phone. She returned the call.

"Police Department," a man said.

"Uh......hi...I was looking for my husband. Frank Johnson." Jeannie said nervously. She covered the mouth piece and whispered to Manni. "They are at the police department."

"Oh no," Manni gasped.

"What? Yes." Jeannie waited until Frank got on the phone.

"Jeannie, Joe is in jail," Frank said. "He made an illegal turn and then got smart with the cop."

"Oh no," Jeannie gasped.

"What?" Manni asked. "TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!"

"Joe is in jail for making an illegal turn and then he pissed off the policeman."

"Let's go down there," Manni said.

"We're coming down," Jeannie said before hanging up the phone.

*****

"Can I see him?" Manni asked the burly desk sergeant.

"Yes but make it quick," the man growled. He buzzed open the door and another policeman led her into a small holding room.

"Are you alright?" Manni asked her husband who was handcuffed to a chair.

"No dammit," he said angrily. "Where the hell were you?"

She glared at him. "I find you with your cock in another woman's mouth after you promised me that it wouldn't happen. And, you are pissed with me?"

"Just get me out of here," he snapped.

"I don't think so," Manni said before standing and walking out.

"MANNI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

*****

"Come on we're leaving," Manni said to Frank and Jeannie who were expecting Joe to be walking out behind her.

"Where's Joe?" Frank asked after the heavy door closed.

"He's staying here tonight," Manni said while hustling down the long cold hallway.

They got into Frank's car and Jeannie turned to Manni. "Would you like to stay at our house tonight?"

"If it won't be a bother," Manni smiled.

"It won't.........right Frank?"

Frank looked in the mirror and smiled. "No bother at all."

*****

The end of GREEN.

*****

Ending note: I used a few of your ideas so I hoped you like this chapter. Yellow is next but what about Manni and Joe? Things are not working out as they had planned it. Again if you have any suggestions let me know. Don't forget to vote. Chow. Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers