A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reaffirmed my request, "Do not cum. You are my sex toy. You are to bring pleasure to me. Understand?,"

"Yes. I'm just to please you," she responded with a hint of a smile.

In response, I pulled hard on her ass forcing the friction between her clit and my hip to increase.

"Oh, fuck. No. Don't do that," Jewel pleaded.

I lifted her up a bit and drive her pussy down hard on my dick. She bounced up and down, then whispered, "My pussy is going to pleasure your cock until you cum deep in me."

"Not yet my petite piece. I'm going to flip you over and fuck you hard. When I cum my first blast will be in your pussy. The second blast I want in your mouth. Do you understand?," I asked while at the same time flipping her over.

Her reply was simple, "Yes."

Once she was on her back, I pushed her knees to her head and spread them wide then pulled on her hips to scoot her forward. In this position I could visibly pound her pussy and at the same time watch her gorgeous face and eyes. She had a pretty pussy. Small swollen outer lips, but her inner lips stuck out. One much more noticeably then the other. At some point, I was going to suck her clit until she begged me to stop while cumming all over my face, but not now.

I fucked her hard for a few minutes without talking. Sweat dripped off my forehead and onto her breasts and face. It didn't take long for my orgasm. After the first stream of cum soaked her pussy I pulled out, scouted up and placed my cock into her waiting mouth. She opened up and sucked wildly, intensifying my release as I bathed her mouth with semen. Jewel kept sucking until my cock was clean then I stopped her and pulled away.

She stretched out her legs and worked to regain her breath. Her tits remained exposed from the tank top, and her nipples were crimson and hard. I sat next to her feet and told her of my plans for next weekend.

"We better have you scoot along soon or else we could be discovered," I advised her. As I did so I reached between her legs and began to thumb her little clit as it appeared to be begging for attention. While doing so, I delivered the rest of my plans. "Next Saturday night you are going to attend the dinner at Bob's house. Be nice, but distant. I want you to wear a sexy revealing dress to dinner. No underwear and no bra. Whenever, I get close to you, make sure to expose yourself to me discretely. No one else can know. Do you understand?"

Her eyes seemed to be on fire. I initially thought with possible anger, but then she asked, "Just my breasts or more?"

"More," I answered. "After dinner do not lose sight of me. When I go somewhere with Jenn I want you to follow behind us, but not too close. We are going to have sex someplace at Bob's house. I'll leave the door a crack open. You are going to watch me fuck her. After I fuck her for a bit, I am going to discover you watching and bring you in to share. Do you understand?"

"Ok, but what will happen to me and what if we get caught together?" she asked a bit nervously.

"If you do well, maybe I'll let you give yourself an orgasm or more. Once you are in, the door will be locked," I replied. Then added, "Look at you now. Naked and freshly fucked, looking so delicious. When you leave her, walk home without your bra or panties. I want to know your walking home wet and unfilled, and maybe some lucky person will catch a glimpse of your hot body or wet stain from your pussy. Do you understand Jewel?"

She looked down at the floor, then back up at my eyes and replied, "Yes" as she chewed on her lips.

"Good, then one more kiss, until next Saturday night. Assuming you do as you are told," I countered. Then I took her hand and pulled her up from the couch and we both stood inches apart. I placed my hands on her face and pulled her lips to mine. This time our kissing was intense, without any tenderness, instead it was replaced with a little desperateness. My cock even started twitching such that I could have easily gone for a second round.

Instead we kissing and my hands once again explored her sex and ass. This time, I managed to get three fingers into her tight little pussy. I couldn't get them as deep as I wanted due to her tightness. She was obviously experiencing a little pain and sexual agony. Abruptly, I broke our kiss, and placed my fingers into her mouth. She smiled while sucking them clean.

The way she sucked made me want to replace my fingers with my cock, but I refrained. Instead, I pulled my hand away and handed her her running shorts. She pulled them up, then sat down to slip on her shoes and socks. Once done, she adjusted her top to cover up her tits, and walked toward the door.

I called to her, "Jewel! You forgot something. Come here."

She did as I asked, then demurely asked, "What?"

"I need to adjust your clothing before you leave, and one more kiss," I responded. I then glided my fingers over her body, ever so lightly, just as I'd done when our play time started. Then pulled her into me and we kissed. Softly, tenderly, and ever so slowly with increasing passion. When her tongue pushed its way past my lips, I took my hand and attacked her pussy. Pushing the white fabric deep into her folds, and vigorously rubbing her clit. The shorts sported a giant wet spot making them a little transparent.

I broke our kiss and teased her. "Damn you Jewel. Look-you're making my cock hard again. Hold on a second." I grabbed my phone, and snapped a few upclose pics of her wet pussy outline. Then had her bend over at the waist touching her toes. I went behind, and took a few more photos, then pulled her shorts down past her ass and snapped a couple of her exposed enflamed vagina. Finally, I rubbed my cock head against her drenched opening and pushed into her again, then added, "Saturday night make sure your pussy is wet all night. I'm going to make sure it is damn sore next Sunday." With that I pulled out, pulled up her shorts, then slapped her bum and dismissed her.

She walked out the door only looking back once. We lived in a quiet part of town, so it was unlikely she'd run into anyone. But the thought of her possibly exposing her tits and soaked pussy made me horny and filled my mind with a whole host of ideas.

========================================================

Before Jenn returned home from dropping the kids off at her parents, I showered and completed several chores around the house. We'd had a great sex life until the last two years. Kids and the daily routine seemed to have zapped it of its vitality. I still thought she was sexy as hell, and enjoyed fucking her. Its just most nights we poured ourselves into bed late, arose early and often with one of the kids laying in between us. Not the best recipe for a little hot sex.

Our lives weren't always this full. We'd explored nude beaches together, had sex in public and come very close to swapping spouses with another couple (the other female caused all to back out when she became overly drunk) and had discussions about sex, marriage, love and fucking others. However, officially we'd never crossed the line.

During this time period Jenn had also twice made out with another lady. Each time we'd enjoyed explosive sex afterwards, and one of the kissing sessions involved me which came so close to becoming a threesome. My main recollection was how hot it was to have three people kissing, and it had been a long time since Jenn was so wet. After ten minutes of kissing the other lady, I kissed her for a bit, felt her up and then let Jenn continue her make out session. As she did, I stuck my hands down her pants and was surprised to find her panties drenched. The more a pussy becomes lubricated the harder I get. It's the equivalent of a designer sex drug for me.

After our joint make-out session I'd tried to talk with Jenn about it and how intoxicating it was to discover she was into chics. The conversation didn't get far, however, it did get us to the point where we'd mutually talk about hot ladies and we had done this frequently enough that I now knew her "type." Jewel fit into this category and I was hoping to use it to all of our advantages.

Jenn returned home close to six, gave me a kiss and dashed upstairs to shower. En route up the stairs she requested that I sort through some of the new dresses she bought and pick out the two sexiest ones, and she'd wear one tonight. I smiled in agreement and off she went. Hearing the shower start, I went to the kitchen and prepared her a mimosa then carried it upstairs and set it on the bathroom counter. Next stop was to review the dresses she'd purchased.

Spread out on our bed were an aqua colored short sequined dress, a floor length black gown with slits that looked as though they went up to the hip region and a tiny white tube dress. All three would undoubtedly look great on my wife, but tonight I wanted to be able to view her sexy legs and a short dress would provide easier access. I hung up the long gown in our closet and tried to decide what I'd wear. After a few minutes I emerged with dress jeans, and a black slim cut button-up dress shirt, with sleeves rolled up and leather loafers.

Jenn had stepped out of the shower and was drying herself off. I stood there silently admiring her sexy body, then spoke up, "You still got it honey. Every time I see you naked I starting thinking off all the crazy things I'd like to do with your sexiness."

"Don't get any ideas. We're already running late," she replied as she dried off the last damp parts of her body.

"Oh, I've got lots of ideas honey. Nothing will ever stop those ideas from flowing when I get to see your sexy nakedness," I retorted.

"If we didn't have dinner plans and no kids around, I'd have you fill me on some of those ideas while I rode you like a good cowgirl," she teased back with a smile.

I softly slapped her derriere then advised, "I think we need to spend more time making those ideas happen, and less time with other items. You know I want to see your body used so lovely you cum for at least an hour." I teasingly rolled her clit softly between the folds of her pussy, then added, "I'll grab some decent wine and let you finish. Love you!" We kissed and off I ventured to our little cellar.

Jenn knew most of my sexual fantasies well, however, she was quite reserved when it came to similar disclosures. She claimed not to have many and didn't go much beyond this answer. In contrast, I'd revealed several to her. Like most guys, a threesome with two ladies was high on the list. However, my disclosures didn't stop there.

In the midst of sexual play, we'd discussed one of my fantasies involving us and two other couples where she was the center of attention. The fantasy was along these lines: Laying naked in the middle of the bed we'd massage Jenn for about 30 minutes slowly getting closer and closer to her erogenous zones. Then began to work on those zones until she had her first orgasm. This would be followed by a long drown out session where each person had wild sex with her. The fantasy was prefaced with us sharing a bottle of red wine, and then taking a few puffs of herb. She rarely partook in the later, but when she did it made her a sexual dynamo who just couldn't seem to get enough.

In the cellar, I pulled out a bottle each of Cab, Merlot and Pinot and packed them in a carrier. Then ventured out to the living room, put on some music and tried to relax. While working on relaxing I playing through my head various scenarios on how the night might end up, how the guests would interact and entertain one another and all the possible things that could go wrong. Thirty-minutes passed like two, and my training of thinking was interrupted by Jenn walking down the stairs announcing, "What are you so focused about? Think you need a tall drink!"

"I agree, but let's wait till we get to Bob's," I replied. Then grabbed the keys and held the door open for Jen as we headed to the car. Oh. Forgot something. Jenn walking down the stairs did make me entirely forget my mental rumblings. When I saw her the only thing running through my head was whether we should just stay home and fuck the night away.

Her white tube dress looked stunning. Surprisingly, she hadn't worn a bra and one could faintly see her nipples through the fabric. She had on four inch heels so came down the stairs slowly, which gave me opportunity to see her panties. White and sheer, such that I could somewhat make out her pussy. The tube dress easily rode up her legs, and would expose her undies if she wasn't attentive. Below her dress were her stunning legs. Toned, well-muscled and naked. In addition, she had a white boa draped around her shoulders. Believe she didn't wear a bra thinking the boa would conceal her tight nipples. Made a note to myself to see that the boa was set aside later in the evening.

We made the 20 minute drive to Bob's without incident. Engaged in small talk along the way-kids, work and summer plans. I did try to shift focus by playing some of Jenn's favorite music and surprised her with another mimosa for the ride there. Couldn't help myself once on the highway, placed my hand on her thigh then slowly scooted it up until I was rubbing her pussy. She responded by invitingly opening her legs, but stopped me after a few minutes stating, "You can't make me get these panties all wet. Let's pick this up later tonight on the way home?"

"Ok, later tonight," I agreed. Believe our agreement wasn't actually as to the same terms. I smiled. Jenn was playful and this was a good sign. We pulled into Bob's driveway and parked behind a few other cars. We entered Bob's house and were greeted by several people, but Bob was the first to officially greet u.

He gave me a "man" hug and a much more intimate one for Jenn, which included a little kiss. Then he openly ran his eyes up and down her body, smiled and looked her in the eyes while announcing, "Damn Jenn. You look wonderfully sexy tonight. So glad you could attend our party. Please mingle, and I'll be around in just a few to properly introduce you."

"Shall we?" I asked Jenn as I took her hand and headed over to one of the couples we knew there.

We didn't walk far when Jenn laughed out, "Laura! I didn't know you two would be here. Give us a hug and where have you been? Its been a few months."

Laura readily accepted Jenn's hug, then responded, "We've been working. Traveling to few locals for business and organizing packages." She then delivered a big hug, and followed it up with a kiss on the lips. It probably was just me, but the kiss seemed fuller then a friendly hello. I'd always admired her from afar, but kept such info discrete.

Laura's husband was Jake, a good fun athletic guy. He and I had a similar sense of humor and had spent many an hour sharing laughs along with beers and wine. I had no idea they were friends of Bob, but wasn't too surprised to see them here. The two owned and ran a successful travel promotion website, and often their "business" requirement took them to exotic fine locals during which they arranged travel deals for their customers which were primarily middle age and up, and with high incomes. Jake had mentioned they were usually "comped" the nicest suites, and this made their work especially miserable. We'd often discuss organizing a joint trip, but our schedules had never meshed.

Laura was much more bubbly and vivacious then her counterpart. She wasn't much over five feet tall, but had a rocking body. She was a unique dress. Bright red, with only one broad strap going from her chest to the opposite shoulder, and then to the middle of her back. The main part of the dress was pleated, and baggy, but came to a shocking end just an inch or so past her ass. When she hugged me it was obvious she too didn't have a bra on, and the shortness of her dress had me dying to take a peak. From prior outings, I knew she had a fantastic ass that the dress effectively hid, but hinted strongly it could easily pop into view.

Her husband also wore jeans, but had them stylishly rolled up, to reveal cream colored dress shoes. On top was a baby blue dress shirt covered with a white linen Grand Pa coat from the '30's. Had to admit that with his thick hair, and tinted glasses he looked like a model. I was going to have fun giving him shit throughout the evening about being dressed like a Ken doll. What is a friend good for if they can't freely give you shit.

As we chatted another couple came over that knew Laura and Jake. I didn't recognize either of them, but had to say Bob's statement was proving to be damn accurate. After a bit we were introduced. Their names were Magnolia and Marcellus. He was black, naturally chiseled, yet lanky and at six-three had a body that looked like a NFL quarterback. In contrast, she had long wavy blond hair, sky blue eyes, perfect legs and surely was the hot cheerleader the QB had landed. God bless him or them. I was wrong.

Marcellus and Magnolia were computer programmers with their own business specializing in tech glitches (ie the people you called from your IT department fucked up). And the reason why they knew Bob, Laura and Jake. Their fitness came from being rock climbers and a focus on healthy eating. I had to laugh at my own judgmentalism. They both seemed laid back. He wore jeans, and a silk white t-shirt, while she wore a little black dress from which her nipples were extruding.

The three of us talked about business, undiscovered places to travel to and finally hot new restaurants in our area which hadn't been discovered by the masses (my specialty). Throughout the conversation all three guys were doing their best not to stare at the delightful breast show, with limited success. The girls knew and were flaunting their braless state. At one point, Jenn even held a cold glass of chardonnay up against her breast just to make it even perkier. The conversation flowed easily, and we all managed to finish one glass and start on another.

During our chit-chat, I'd noticed another guest had arrived. This time it was Jewel and she was alone. Her outfit was a touch more formal, but also more naughty. A light blue floral long dress with hardly visible spaghetti straps, a lace banding around her upper waste, and then a few slits. Three of them. Two on each side running from the floor up to her waist, and one in the center that looked to go crotch high. She walked slowly, otherwise her pussy, assuming she'd complied, would be partially displayed. The lace binding also ran up and down each slit, and probably created some adhesion to keep her dress from fully opening. She too was braless, and her firm tits looked like they belonged to a twenty year old.

All this was taken in from a few side glances, but I wasn't the only one taking notice of her. Each time a new lady arrived the guys spent the first few minutes making obvious observations of the lightly covered breasts, but the effect wore off somewhat. After fifteen minutes, it was only when someone's nipples stuck out did the guys get goofy eyed. It probably would have been entertaining to watch on video.

Bob and his wife greeted Jewel, along with another couple that I didn't recognize. Then the foursome wondered over to our circle. Bob approached, and spoke up, "I think you all have meet, and everyone here knows my wife Allison and I, so let me finish the introductions. This lovey aqua-eyed gem is Jewel. Her husband was called away on business so we get her to ourselves tonight. And here we have the captivating Todd and Sarah. They're visiting from Kansas and we thought everyone tonight would appreciate their company."

Allison and Bob were almost opposites. He's tall, a bit on the heavy side, on the north end of 50 and devilishly charming in slow southern seductive manner. In contrast, Allison was small, athletic, and young and pistol quick. She competed at the DI level in college, still pushed herself and would sulk for a long day whenever she lost a local race. Just watching the two of them interact was entertaining. Her ass had always caused my cock to tingle, and she often went without a bra. Tonight, she even pushed that envelope.

123456...8