A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her state of excitement revealed itself when I applied raindrop touches up her inner thigh, then jumped across her vagina and down the other thigh. The second time I did this, she thrust her pussy upwards as my hand went across to try and initiate some contact. It wasn't just the massage charging Magnolia up, but also the atmosphere.

Some of the couples had obviously proceeded forward a bit quicker than us. Several ladies were moaning, and breathing heavily. Turning my head around I saw that Jake had several fingers buried in Allison's pussy and was using his other hand to tweak her clit. Her hands were firmly gripping the couch, hips raising upwards and it looked like she might orgasm soon.

Kiddie corner from us were Bob and Jenn. He too had his hands buried in her crotch, her knees were up in the air and spread apart as far as possible giving him complete access to her pussy. In addition, she was using her hand to stroke Bob's cock and it was obvious he was having trouble concentrating. I had just turned my attention back to Magnolia when I heard Jenn speak up, "I want to have round after round of sex. Don't cum yet Bob."

I stifled my laughter, and glanced back. She looked like a visual of the line I Want Sex. Her ass was thrusting upwards hard, and Bob's cock was now between her thick beautiful lips. She was in full on heat. I wasn't the only one to notice. Jewel had tapped the shoulders of Marcellus and Laura, whispered something to them and now the threesome were approaching Jenn and Bob.

Magnolia turned her face towards me and asked, "Are people fucking now. It sounds so hot."

"Let me look, I'll be right back," I answered. I stood, but instead of walking away positioned my hands just above her open pussy. One an inch above her clit, and the other at her entrance. I waited about 10 seconds and then attacked her vagina. Gently rocking her clit, while pushing two fingers in and out of her vagina. The attack was unsuspected. Initially, she tried to close her legs, but couldn't quite manage, and instead began to thrust upwards while pulling her thighs far apart.

She then reached up and pulled the blindfold off. "Oh shit. I thought it was someone else, but I'm so horny I didn't care. It sounds so erotic, and smells like sex. Enough touching, I want you to come up here, kiss me and fuck me," Magnolia requested through staggered breaths.

I continued to play with her pussy, and slowly increasing the pressure and movement of my fingers on her clit. After a bit I stopped, then asked, "Why don't you get up on your knees. I want you to see what is taking place. Spread your knees apart and put your ass up in the air." As she repositioned, I discarded my briefs and knelt behind her. I teased her by rubbing the tip of my cock against her ass, then pulled back away from her while asking, "Do you see anyone fucking?"

Her response was not heard as instead of fucking her, I flipped over onto my back and quickly put my head between her thighs and attacked her pussy with my lips and tongue. She tried to pull away briefly, but soon began to grind her pussy down towards my face. After lapping up her juices, and penetrating her opening with my tongue I shifted my focus entirely towards her clit. Teasing it with my tongue, slowly building up pressure on it and then sucking on it directly. While doing this I squeezed fingers into her opening, then massaged her G spot. It didn't take long before Magnolia was cumming on my face while squeezing my head with her thighs. After her orgasm, I lapped again at her opening to taste her and then pulled my head out from underneath her.

I repositioned myself by sitting down on the couch right next to her head. Immediately, we began to kiss. Softly, slowly and deeply. When we broke the kiss, she looked at my penis staring her in the face, then bent her head down and began to blow me. She was skilled, and easily took the length of my cock down her throat. It didn't take long before I was softly humping her face, and knew this would have to stop or I'd blow my load.

My hands lifted her head upwards, loving the view of her blonde locks and blue eyes positioned just above my cock. "Hold off, I want to cum in your pussy," I requested.

With a twinkle in her eye, she replied, "The pussy on your lips doesn't taste like the juices on your cock. This is a crazy night. You're making me want things I've never thought of. Let's make us some hot love and watch this crazy show." I stood up, and eased her onto her back, then grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs together and pushed them far forward. This caused her swollen lips to pop out from between her legs, and also allowed me to see her face and tits.

I guided my cock to her entrance and slowly eased it into her. She watched me intently, smiling the whole time. Her blond hair, blue eyes, red lips and succulent tits made her look like a centerfold. I was a fortunate man. Her pussy was well beyond lubricated, so my cock easily entered her. I started slowly, easing my cock all the way in, and then gliding it back out, admiring its shine from Magnolia's pussy juices then re-entering her until I was sunk to the hilt.

My slow sexy screw lasted a few minutes, then I spread her legs, laid down and we began to play missionaries. Our kissing was slow, tender, yet heating. "How do you like it, slow, fast or hard. I'd like to pleasure you," I asked her.

"Mmmm it just feels so good right now. I finally have you in my arms and pussy. I wanted this for way too long tonight. Do you like that?" she replied and had now wrapped her legs around my waist and was meeting each of my thrusts with one of her own.

"Who the hell wouldn't love that? But tell me what you like?" I panted out.

"I love long slow deep fucks, and play with my ass when I cum. You're like a fuck stud. Sleeping with multiple ladies in one day. It turns me on. Pull my nipples hard," Magnolia requested.

I'd started to fuck her harder and faster, but slowed down a bit and went back to kissing. As I did I twisted her nipples and squeezed her breasts, then replied to her allegations, "I'm no fuck stud. More towards the opposite, however, today all 10 of my stars aligned and I'm thrilled with it." As I delivered the last part, I drove my cock up into her moist depths as far as possible.

"You don't get your own sex appeal. Which itself is sexy. Suck and bite my tits now. Ohh, there. So nice. Do you like fucking me? Did you like seeing this blonde suck your cock? Ohhh right there, ohh God. Mmmm. I'm might need this regularly. I want to do naughty things with you. AaOhhhh! Play with my ass. Hurry," Magnolia pleaded as her humping had jumped to a rabbit's pace.

My left hand firmly grabbed one of her nipples and viciously pinched on it, while with my right hand I did more than play with her ass. Instead, I swiped at some of the moisture from her pussy to moisten my finger then drove it knuckle deep into her ass. The impact was immediate.

"Ohhh. Ahhh OHHHH! Stop, ohh, stop. just a, just a Shittttt fuck," Magnolia hissed as her orgasm peaked. I did comply with her request, and pulled myself off of her while leaving my throbbing cock buried deep within her, then placed one hand on her pussy.

I moved my thumb to her swollen exposed clit and asked, "Do you want me to rub it?"

"Oh, shit, please no!" she begged.

Instead, I just applied firm pressure to it with my thumb while I used two of my other fingers to insert inside her vagina along side my dick. Her face was rosy red and sweaty, while her light blues had that wild sex look. I caused me to slowly start pumping into her in unison with my fingers. "Are you ready to fuck?" I boldly asked.

"Please, please, give me a minute. I'm too sensitive. Let me blow you for a bit."

"No. I want to keep my cock in your pussy. It feels great and my cock feels like steel. I'm ready to fuck you," I told her. Right at this time, I looked up and around the room. "Holy shit. Fuck Magnolia you have to see this."

I begrudgingly pulled out, then turned her sideways facing the action and moved her upwards so her head was on the sofa arm. Then I scissored my legs between hers so that our crotches joined together and pushed my meat into her fluid rich pussy. It, the view or both caused her to forcefully moan out, "Oh Fuck!"

My hips began to thrust my cock deep into her sex, as I did so I suggested, "Tell me what you see, and what's fucking hot."

"Your wife is getting fucked. They're all using her-Marcellus, Bob, Jewel and Laura. She's sucking Bob's cock while Marcellus is fucking her with his giant cock. Jewel's licking her clit and Laura's sucking on her tits. I think Jenn's playing with Laura's pussy too. Jesus. Fuck me now," Magnolia ordered.

I did my best to comply. One of my hands grabbed her shoulder, while the other was placed on her opposite hip bone so I could pull her into me each time I thrust forward maximizing my penetration. My strokes were slow and deep as I wanted to put off my impending orgasm. "What else is happening?" I asked.

"Jake is fucking Allison doggie style and she's watching the rest fuck too. Good its hot. Your dick feels amazing. Bob and Marcellus are switching places, and, ohh shit, Laura's eating your wife's pussy. Oh, its ... ohhh,"

"Would you like to eat Jenn's pussy after I fucked her?"

"Yes. Yes, I want that. I want to kiss all of her lips and have you fuck the two of us. Jake just came. I can see it leaking out of Allison's pussy. Oh, jesus, I just don't want this to stop. Use me, use me hard," Magnolia pleaded. I pulled my hand off her hip and this time forced three fingers into her pulsating cunt, and began to rub her clit with my thumb. "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum again. Stuff, ohh, stuff. Nooo!!," she screamed.

I'd pulled my cock and fingers out of her leaving her pussy gapping open. "Should I fuck your ass?" I asked.

"Yes, but not now. My pussy please," she begged. She then pushed down off the arm, grabbed my cock and succeeded in getting it half way into her.

I too was ready. My hips fired on autopilot and I fucked her hard. Shoving my cock as deep into her sex box as possible, then reloading. The sounds of the others fully engaged in their own sexual passions added to my high. Stretching her pussy wide, I managed to place three fingers into her opening and used them to massage the base of my cock. This reduced Magnolia to emitting a constant series of moans and ahs.

Looking down, Magnolia's body was on fire and her eyes desperate for further release. This was the last mental straw I didn't last long. When I came my thumb twirled about her clit sending both of us beyond the edge and into full release. Blast after blast of my semen soaked her pussy. Afterwards, we lay together in a sweat soaked pile, smiling and gently kissing one another.

"Holy shit! Are you trying to kill me?" I jokingly asked.

"Wow. That was so intense. Oh my God I can't remember the last time I came like that," Magnolia shot back.

After five minutes we reposition our bodies so we could watch the others. I sat with my back against the far arm of the couch, while Magnolia parked herself between my legs and leaned back against my chest.

Jake sat on the sofa formerly occupied by Jewel and crew watching the Jenn show. While Allison was on the sofa across from us, also being entertained by Jenn, but she had a hand between her legs and was working herself up. On the main stage, Bob was fucking Jenn, while Laura had straddled her face and was busy trying to deep throat Marcellus. Jewel was doing her best to tease Jenn's clit whenever Bob pulled back from her pussy. It was a full on orgy.

Allison noticed we were relaxing and popped over to the end of our sofa by Magnolia's feet. "I never dreamed anything like this would happen, but I have to admit its hot as hell," Allison communicated to us. "Its like someone spiked the air with sex. You two looked so into each other when fucking," she added. Her fingers were lightly teasing her clit. Her focus was on Jenn & Co., but she kept glancing at Magnolia and her exposed pussy.

The group event taking place was a drug. Bob had pulled out of Jenn and was now screwing Laura who was laying next to Jenn. The two ladies were making out, while Marcellus was now ramming his massive cock deep into Jenn's folds. Jewel was playing with the ladies breasts, while her hand was vigorously loving her pussy. My cock wasn't entirely desensitized from Magnolia's use of it, and the fact that her butt cheeks kept rubbing up against it didn't help matters, but even with the V on board I was drained, but also knew the V would enable me to get hard again.

Magnolia had pulled her knees up to give Allison more room, but kept her legs open for the viewing pleasure. This passive gesture wasn't passed on Allison, and she laid down on her stomach with her heads between Magnolia's thighs. My hands were wrapped around Magnolia's chest holding her tits and I could feel an increase in her breathing. When Magnolia didn't react, Allison took one hand and began to play with Magnolia's outer pussy, while her other hand appeared to be between her own legs.

After teasing her, Allison softly pushed a finger into her pussy. A minute later a second finger was added, and Allison buried her head further between Magnolia's thighs so she could lick her pussy. Magnolia responded with a soft "Mmmm."

Allison knew what she was doing as Magnolia's mmm's and ohh's grew in frequency, and she'd began to push her mound up towards Allison's tongue. It was obvious Magnolia was enjoying the attention, then abruptly pushed Allison's head back stating, "Please stop. I have to pee so bad. Let me go freshen up and I'll return to let you finish."

Funny, as I was also dying to urinate. "Our bladders must be on the same timing device as I have to go pee like race horse," I announced just after Magnolia stood up.

"Can you two do me a favor?" asked Allison.

I was a bit surprised, but had no problems assisting a host. "Anything for you, what is it," I replied.

"Can you two use the restroom in our master bedroom upstairs? Then on your way back, please get the silver silk bag in the pedestal to the left of the bed. There are some toys in their I think we all might enjoy," requested Allison.

I smiled fat and while bounding up the stairs replied, "Excellent idea!"

Magnolia released her bladder, and wasn't shy about leaving the restroom door wide open while I searched for the silver toy bag. The sound of Magnolia's release was driving me crazy to relieve myself, but I was soon distracted. Inside the pedestal were two bags. One silver and one gold. I pulled out the silver bag and inside were several pink vibrators, a small butt plug with a jewel on the end and a couple of silicon dildos. Naturally, I also had to inspect the gold bag as it was much larger.

It too contained toys, but a little different. A very large black dildo, a strap on and two big butt plugs. In addition, there were some fierce looking nipple clamps, half melted candles, hand-cuffs, rope and a ball gag. I laughed out loud. Apparently, Bob and Allison had much more sexual fun and variety than I ever imagined.

Magnolia was entering the room and busted me inspecting the gold bag contents then asked, "What are you laughing about?"

"Here, look at the silver bag goodies, and then look in the gold bag. Then you tell me what I was laughing about," I answered.

When I returned from the Lou, Magnolia had dumped the contents of the gold bag on the bed, and had a Holy Shit look on her face. "I would never have guessed in a million years Bob or Allison would have anything like this in their bedroom. Especially, the gag and hand-cuffs. And who the hell would ever enjoy such a massive toy. That would never fit in me!" she stated emphatically.

"Its not like Marcellus has a small cock, and you sure seemed to enjoy the attention of my cock and fingers inside you," I retorted.

"There is no way," Magnolia replied while shaking her head.

"Have you played much with toys?" I followed up.

"Not really," she answered. "Grew up being preached to that sex was bad, and only the deviant had such toys or watched porn."

"What about a vibrator?"

"Nope," Magnolia answered looked a tad embarrassed.

"And look at you now. Come here and lay down. I'm going to give you a quick lesson before we go back down."

"Just be quick. I don't want to be gone for too long," Magnolia stated as she laid back down on the bed with her legs already spread. I grabbed one of the pink vibrators, then laid down next to her. I tilted her face towards mine and we kissed deeply for a bit.

"Did you like what you saw downstairs?" I asked.

She responded with a quick yes, then drew me in for additional kissing. While kissing, I turned on the vibrator and began to rub its tip up and down her opening. After a bit, I moved it towards her clit and gave her a blast of its vibrations before pushing into her cum soaked pussy. It entered her easily. After a few strokes I withdrew it and rubbed circles around her sensitive nub. She responded quickly.

"Ohh, fuck. That feels good. Shit, I could come again," she panted out.

"Here, hold it and play with it against your clit. I want to finger your pussy. It's getting so wet. Its a real turn on when a pussy is soaked," I whispered into her ear then handed her the vibrator.

She took the toy and greedily began to rub its head up and down the sides of her clit. I stuffed three fingers into her and then squeezed a fourth one in, moving my hand back and forth, giving her a slow fuck. While doing this I added, "I think Allison wants to lick your pussy while using the vibrator on you so she can taste your cum."

"Mmm ohhh, I'm oh, I, ah-oh oh, I'd never had a lady, ah, lady kiss my pussy before," Magnolia informed me. I had to admit I was surprised.

"I'm going to get you totally soaked, then deliver you back to her so she can eat you out. Do you want that?" I asked.

"Yes! Ohh, gawd, can you fuck me while, ahh ohh, I vibrate. Then she can lick and suck my cunt all she wants," Magnolia answered.

"You want me to fuck your cunt?" As I asked this as I pushed my fingers all into her, stretching her wide.

"Yes, oh shit, yes," she answered. "Fuck, oh shit, this is intense. I, I, can feel one. God. It's ..."

I pulled my hand out and grabbed the giant dildo. It had to be twelve inches long and wider than a coke can. I pushed the head into her opening. Magnolia had pulled the vibrator away from her clit and with the other hand was grabbing the dildo. "Its too, ohh, oh, oh big," she pled. But instead of pulling it away she began to help me guide it deeper into her. "Oh, fuck, fuck, stop, oh oh, more. Oh shit its good."

"Keep the vibrator on your clit. We need to get you wet," I instructed her. She laid her head back, and opened her legs wider to give me better access. When I had about six inches inside her, I began to pull the toy out and then slowly back in. It didn't take long before her pussy was gobbling up nine to ten inches of the toy while she furiously diddled her clit and raised her ass up to get even more of the toy inside her.

Her moans become constant and then turned to a squeal. I knew she was close so yanked the dildo out of her opening and pulled the vibrator from her hand. "Lets finish this downstairs," I told her.

"What the fuck?" was her response. "I was going to fucking cum."

"I know. You will, and in Allison's mouth," I stated and than grabbed her hand and pulled her upright. She was in a haze. Mad, desperate and horny as fuck. I put the vibrator back in the silver bag and grabbed a few items from the gold bag, but left the giant dildo on the bed. Bob and Allison would get a laugh I was sure, and possibly the toys left behind might get some additional use.

1...345678