A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing and pleasure was also escalating. "Suck and pull on her nipples Jewel. She loves that when she's getting close, and play with her clit," I instructed Jewel who readily complied. Quickly, Jenn's moaning became louder and deeper. I knew she was getting close, as was I. "Now suck hard on her clit, put your fingers into her and rub my cock in her pussy," I grunted to Jewel.

This time a few seconds passed before Jewel acted. She locked eyes with me, then slowly bent down onto her knees and latched onto Jenn's clit with her lips. She began sucking and then went all out. Hungrily attacking my wife's clit. As she did so, she worked a few fingers up into my wife's pussy, stretching her out well and began massaging my cock.

"Oh god. That feels so good. Shit, oh shit," Jenn moaned out.

"Lick that pussy good Jewel. Do you like that honey?" I asked.

"Yes, oh yes," moaned Jenn.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy honey and Jewel's going to clean us up. Do you like watching her suck on your clit?"

"Oh shit, oh good, ahmmm, ahhh shiittt. I'm cummminggg," stammered Jenn.

As her pussy spasmed around my shaft I blasted a load of cum into her upper depths. Acting quickly I pulled my cock out, cupped one hand behind Jewel's head and stuffed my dick into her waiting mouth just as a second blast shout out. She sucked my cock deep into her mouth and immediately began pistoning her head back and forth. A final blast of semen shot out, and my overly sensitive cock wasn't able to take any more so I pulled it out. After my cock popped free, I redirected Jewel's face to my wife's waiting snatch.

Jewel stuck her tongue deep into Jenn's soaked pussy, lapping up my escaping semen and complying perfectly with my instructions. Jenn responded with more moans, placed her hands behind Jewel's head and began to hump her face.

Jenn and I had frequently discussed the fantasy of a threesome with another woman after I discovered how wet she'd become from making out with a lady. She admitted it excited her to think of kissing another woman and have the lady suck on her nipples, but she claimed she would be uncomfortable going any further. Now before my eyes she'd gone much further

She was humping Jewel's face with her pussy then paused dramatically as Jewel moved upwards and was now sucking delicately on her clit while teasing it with her tongue. "Ohh, fuck, don't stop. Suck it more. You're going to make me cum again," Jenn squealed out as she again pulled Jewel to her loins

"Do you like Jewel eating your pussy?" I asked my wife.

"Ahh, yes. Yeahhsss," she sighed back in response.

"Do you want her to stop?"

"Unnhhh ahh. Ohh God. I'm close," she replied then leaned back onto the edge of the hot tub, lifted her knees up and completely spread her legs wide open. Jewel stood up, then bent over at the waist to renew her assault on my wife's open vagina. Jewel's ass was now out of the water and looking delightful.

I too then stood and placed myself behind Jewel's glistening ass. Hew swollen lips and ass looked especially tempting as the glimmered from the water. I grabbed a healthy handful of Jewel's ass and squeezed her cheeks. "Think we should reward our sex toy with some dick my love?" I asked Jenn.

She moaned several times, vigorously humping Jewel's face and finally yelled out, "Ah yes, oh ahhh fuck her any time, just, oh fuck shit. I'm cummmminngg." I began to rub my cock against Jewel's exposed vagina, but pulled my still limp cock away. Instead, just as Jenn announced her orgasm, I pushed two fingers deep into Jewel's pussy. I fucked her opening with my fingers, however, just as soon as Jenn's orgasm subsided, I pulled my hands completely away.

My cock was now half way firm, no doubt thanks to the little blue pill I'd taken earlier. It wouldn't have taken much attention to render it ready to go. As Jenn's breathing calmed down a bit, I walked over to her and place one of my pussy soaked fingers into her mouth. She eagerly accepted it, and sucked on it suggestively.

When I pulled it out, she smiled and added, "Tastes good. Is it someone else's turn now?" I responded by going in for a long deep French kiss. I couldn't get enough of this woman and wanted her again. When I broke our kiss, I noticed headlights in the driveway.

"Shit, ladies. Looks like we'll have to take a break as the rest of the crew is back." The two women turned their heads so they could also see the headlights and both let out a complaining sigh. "Why don't we pop out and go party with our friends a bit, then later can play some more if everyone is agreeable," I suggested.

"Oh, shit. Jewel can you believe how polite he is being. Agreeable. He wants to fuck you so bad I can smell it on his breath. And, so do I. We're going to go back to the party, be sociable, and then later both of us are going to fuck you silly," Jenn replied, then began to climb out of the hot tub.

Jewel followed her, and when she lifted one leg outside of the tub I stopped her. "A kiss please," I requested. We kissed briefly, but long enough for my hands to again sneak into her pussy and rub her clit. When I let her go she finished her egress from the tub.

Then Jenn pulled her into her arms and gave her the same treatment, but at the end she knelt down in front of Jewel and gave her clit a few brief licks. My cock was now completely hard. She stood up, smiled at the two of us and stated, "Shall we dress?"

There was no answer, but instead the three of us dried off with the towels I'd brought out and put on our clothes. Then we walked back to the house. When we walked through the back door we were instantly greeted and grilled by the returning foursome. I had to admit I was surprised Jake and Laura had returned as I expected them to use their "babysitter check" as an excuse to escape for the night.

"So you two decided to go hot tubbing? Without any suits, and don't even invite us?" asked Allison. "When at a party it's rude not to include others. Shame on you three," Allison jokingly scolded us.

"We weren't the ones that dashed off and left their guests unattended," countered Jenn. "So it was perfectly suiting that we take advantage of your hot tub. And I will say it was great. Very relaxing to sit out there under the stars and just chill."

"Chill my ass!" came a deep voice from around the corner. Then Magnolia and Marcellus appeared from around the corner. "Magnolia and I got back about 30 minutes ago. Thought we'd been abandoned, although Bob did text to let us know y'alls status. My beautiful lady here heard some splashing out back, got all worked up and could barely sit still. Mmm, the three of you did look like you were having some fun, but that was not chilling," Marcellus stated.

"I love it!" Allison replied.

"So sexy," Laura added.

"Ok, I admit it. We are busted for having a little fun," I answered. I had also checked out Magnolia. Her cheeks were red and nipples plenty erect. I suspect the two of them had done more than just watch.

"Bob why don't we do something that would be fun for all of us?" Allison asked.

"Don't think we'd all fit into the hot tub. Perhaps a game of hide and seek or take turns with one another for two minutes in a darkened closet?" Bob answered.

"Bob no offense, but I am not going into a darkened closet with you," I added.

"No let's play a game. A fun couples game," Allison advised. "Listen up. Let me know if anyone is not comfortable with this, it should be fun and educational. Plus involve a little kissing and massaging. So here is the idea. We break up into couples, but have a drawing so that the couples are not as currently paired. Once split up, each couple comes up with a challenge question. This is a question based on something they or their partner do in their relationship which makes both feel sexy, upbeat or relaxed. No sex. Light kissing and massaging is fine, but we can't get too carried away. Any problems?"

"I'm not sure I understand. Could you give us an example?" asked Laura.

"Sure. Here is an easy one. I love when Bob plants numbers of light little kisses up and down my neck and shoulders. Very sweet and erotic. So that would be a challenge question," answered Allison.

"So each pair just comes up with a question. Guess that would be a bit educational," Marcellus replied.

"No. We get to demonstrate, right?" asked Jake.

Allison laughed briefly than stated, "Of course we demonstrate. That's the fun. Each group gets to sample the challenge question and demonstrate to the others whether its effective or not. Have to make things interesting don't we? So with four couples there will be four challenge questions and 16 demonstrations. Any more questions or anyone not want to participate?"

"Do we watch 16 challenges or have four couples demonstrate at the same time? And what about Jewel?" asked Jenn.

"Good questions. Let's see. How about we first divvy up the couples, and then we'll draw for Jewel. She can be a prize for one lucky couple. If we had all day, 16 demos might be fun, but I think that would drag out the game too long. If the four couples demo together it'll be fun to experience and watch others doing it at the same time," Allison answered.

Everyone advised they were fine with the rules and ready to play the game. Allison insisted on more wine being opened then wrote everyone's names on a small sticky and put the girls names, with the exception of Jewel, in a bowl and the guys names in a cup. The draw was then made.

Jenn was paired with Bob. Allison with Jake. Laura with Marcellus. And, Magnolia and I became a "couple." Allison then took three white plastic forks, and an identical blue one and placed them in a brown paper bag.

"I'm going to ask that the men close their eyes and pull a fork out of the bag. Whoever, gets the blue fork becomes a threesome with Jewel," Allison instructed. I had to chuckle in my mind given the recent threesome Jenn and I had just enjoyed with her. Marcellus drew the lucky fork. He smiled big, and positioned himself between Laura and Jewel with an arm around each. Looking at Magnolia I thought there was a bit of jealousy in her eye.

"So let's break up into our groups, and take about five minutes for each couple to decide upon their challenge question. If any are questions are too similar we'll demand a reformulation so be creative. We go in alphabetical order, based on the couple's female name. So yes, I get to go first. My game, my rules," Allison rattled out.

Magnolia and I walked over to the living room and sat next to one another on a sofa. When we'd first got in from the hot tub, her nipples were rock hard, but had now receded. After sitting, she turned to me and asked, "What do you think is sexy, romantic and just a touch above an R rating?"

She'd nailed the game down precisely. "Well, I suppose there are lots of things that can get me going, but really it is what turns one on by doing something to the other is how I see it," I answered.

"Agree," Magnolia nodded. Then added, "I really get into watching others. Really gets more worked up." She looked straight into my eyes, and continued, "You all did a number on us. We were just about ready to have our own fun when everyone showed up."

"Coitus interupticus is the worse," I teased.

"But that's not a challenge as we can't request everyone else to get busy while I or we watch. I love my hair played with, especially when it is combined with nipple play. Oh, shit. Is that TMI?" asked Magnolia.

"Not all. Love it," I responded while chuckling. "Think that falls in the R rating category?" I inquired.

"You know we are going last. I'd bet by the time we get to our challenge the group has notched things up a few levels," Magnolia stated.

"Think you're probably correct." Just this brief conversation had returned Magnolia's nipples to partial erection and she smiled each time I took in a view.

"I have an idea. How about a slow strip and lap dance? Wouldn't that turn most guys on?" Magnolia asked.

"Shit. A lap dance with any of the ladies here would definitely get a guy rolling," I replied.

"Well in this case it would be me giving you a lap dance. And doing so while the others were doing the same thing. Think you could handle that sexy?" inquired Magnolia.

My dick was now at full attention. The notion of seeing this blond hottie, naked or nearly naked, bouncing on my lap was causing my heart rate to jump. "So we'd tell the group our challenge is to have the lady perform a seductive strip and then do a lap dance to a song?"

"Yep. And we aren't at a strip club so maybe someone's fingers could roam a little," Magnolia answered while looking me straight in the eye with a flat out sexy smile. I was ready to skip the other challenges and go straight to this one.

"Sounds heavenly. Hey, what if someone stills our idea? Could happen since we are last," I advised.

"Shit. Marcellus loves lap dances. What will we do if they take our challenge?"

"Well it wouldn't be too bad as I'd get to enjoy the lap dance that much sooner. Imagine everyone will be pretty worked up by then and the ladies will be undressed. Hey, I got an idea. Jenn loves tantric massages. Are you familiar with them?" I asked.

"Not really. Like a back massage?"

"It can be on the back, but that's not the focus. You give the massage by just using light touches from the tips of your fingers. They just barely make contact with the other person's skin. As the massage progresses, you teasingly focus on the erotic parts of one's anatomy-breasts, butt and more. Also, when giving the massage you jump your hand around so the person doesn't know where they'll be touched next. It's beyond sensual. It never fails to get Jenn extremely horny."

"Wow. Just thinking about it sounds exciting. Your wife is hot. I really got off on watching your adult play in the hot tub. And when Jewel ate her out is was like live porn right there. If the others hadn't returned we would have joined you. Who knows what you and I would be doing right now?" Magnolia teased. "Think we are challenge ready. I'm looking forward to this game."

Shit! Did my ears here that correctly. Was she suggesting that she'd like to fuck me. I thought she'd have fun, but did not anticipate that response. Before I had any more time to think about it Allison shouted out, "Time is up. Everyone help out. Push a couch towards the center of the room, five or so yards apart and they will serve as our stages."

Magnolia was sitting across from me and as she stood she spread her legs a little. Her short black dress rode up and her vagina briefly popped into view. She too was commando. I then stood and both of us pulled our couch towards the middle of Bob's massive living room. Then we sat back down onto our couch.

"The first challenge isn't a shocker," Allison told us. "It's my kissing thing. Girls sit in the middle of the couch, close their eyes and then the guys lightly kiss the ladies exposed skin from the torso up to their neck. Little sexy pecks. No kissing on the lips and Marcellus you have double duty, but no extra time. Ready, go!"

The quick start surprised everyone. While Magnolia and I had sexually teased one another with words we'd had no contact. She sat waiting patiently in the middle of our couch with her eyes closed. I looked around and Bob was already nibbling on Jenn's neck, while Jake was similarly engaged with Allison. Marcellus and I caught eyes and exchanged a laugh. He too wasn't sure how to proceed, and had double the problem.

I approached Magnolia from the front, bent down and slowly exhaled my warm breath on her neck. I repeated this a few times then planted a long soft kiss on the left side of her neck. After a few seconds I withdrew the kiss, exhaled another warm breath on her neck and repeated the kissing process. As I did this I worked my way up to her earlobe, focused on it for a moment, then begin to kiss downwards.

My kissing traveled down towards the base of her cleavage and then slowly started back up. Magnolia's breathing had steadily increased and as I kissed upwards I drug the back of my hand across the bumps caused by her erect braless nipples. When I reached her right earlobe, I nibbled on it softly and lightly blew into her ear. I kneeled on the side of the couch, lifted her hair up with my right hand and exposed her hairline. Then I softly placed kisses on the back of her neck, while using my right hand to massage her scalp and with my left hand reached around to her front and teased her left nipple.

A minute later, Allison spoke out, "Time is up or we'll never get through all the challenges."

During this challenge the room had fallen silent. Everyone now looked entranced. Glancing over at my wife, I saw that her nipples were also making their presence known. Abruptly, Magnolia stood up and walked away towards the kitchen saying she needed to refill her wine glass. Everyone else sat still.

"Ok, up next is the challenge from Team Jenn," Allison spoke out loudly. "What is it?"

Jenn cleared her throat then stated, "I love kissing. Slow soft sweet kisses that slowly increase. So our challenge is that you lay next to your partner and take turns showing them how to kiss for maximum seduction." Good challenge. And Jenn was being brutally honest. Slow passionate kisses turning into hot make-out sessions really did light her fire. It would be interesting to see how fired up she got, especially with the effects of still being high.

Magnolia returned, sat down next to me and softly whispered, "So now we get to make out. Shit. I felt like I could have had an orgasm on that last challenge. No fair playing with my tit and nipple. Don't do that again unless you pull my dress aside."

She certainly knew how to crank up a guy. Jenn than let us know we were to lay down and start kissing, and she put a 7 minute limit on the challenge.

Magnolia took a long sip from her wine glass and then laid back on the couch on her side. I took off my shoes, then did the same. I scooted close to her and put my right arm on her torso, and as I did so she began to talk.

"Sorry about dashing off. I just needed a moment. Watching you in the hot tub really hit me hard sexually. I wanted to be Jenn, having you making love to me and then Jewel lick my pussy until there's a round two. Marcellus was just about to screw me when everyone returned. I did have a thong on. When you were kissing my neck I felt like I had to have you inside me. I'm really committed to Marcellus, but one look at him over there with Laura and Jewel and I know what he wants. More importantly, I checked with me. I'm sure I'll feel a little funny in the morning, but I don't want to regret not doing something I so badly want. I'm totally soaked down there. Guess, what I'm trying to say is I want you to fuck me."

With that said, Magnolia placed a hand behind my head and pulled me towards her waiting lips. Our lips touched softly for a bit, becoming accustomed to the new touch. Delighting in each other's seductive smell we piled kisses onto each other's lips. Time paused, but slowly our lips parted and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She opened her jaw and let me explore before pressing her tongue into my mouth. Our kissing was slow to take off, but now was rapidly growing more wanton. I pressed my leg between her thighs and she began to hump her pussy against it causing our kissing to become even more passionate.

I begin to grind into her hips. It seemed like only seconds had passed, but I was sure time was flying and half our time had expired. I slid my hand down from her torso and onto Magnolia's pussy. She was correct, her pussy was soaked. I easily slid two fingers into her pussy, and she responded by opening her legs wider and moaning approval. I explored her vagina with my fingers, then pulled my hand out, reached under the top of her dress and tugged on her nipples with my slippery fingers. As I did this I moved onto the top of her so that our hips were aligned. While doing this, our kiss broke and I momentarily looked down to see her bald pink swollen pussy.

123456...8