A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapped around Allison's torso and breasts was a shoulderless crop top, made of a light gold band on the top, from which multiple layers of small satin gold tassels hung down. Over this she wore an open short mid wasted black blazer. While her breasts were small, her nipples when erect easily stuck out an inch. If she turned quickly, the gold tassels would sway and briefly expose her nipple if caught from the right angle such that the blazer didn't conceal the exposure. I'd not doubt that Allison had planned out this effect. On the bottom she wore vintage jeans sporting several tears and worn spots, along with sexy pumps. From behind, the holes revealed a few delicious views of her bottom and made it clear she was going either commando or crotchless.

Sarah and Todd didn't blend in well for several reasons. One, she was the only lady wearing a bra. If I'd been in her bra, I'd have strategically gone to the rest room and removed it. Two, she kept position herself so that her husband was steered away from views of the other women. Three, it was obvious there was no equality between the couple, as Todd agreed with every statement, obeyed her every order and failed to add anything to the conversation. My heart went out to him. Their marriage more closely resembled slavery then a committed appreciative partnership.

After the introductions, Bob announced it was time to serve the meal and requested we be seated. Just as he made the announcements both Marcellus and Magnolia's cell phones light up like they were on fire. The two huddled off to the side whispering into their phones with an obvious look of concern on each of their faces. After a few minutes they told the group they had a business emergency, but hoped to return later and dashed off. It was a sudden departure, but the two flowed as a work team and it was almost cute how easily went into fix mode and eased out. No doubt, something they had engaged in during the past.

With the group cut, by two Bob refocused on getting all of us to the table. The dining area was unique. A long table squeezed into a rectangular spot. The far end abutted a cement wall, while along the sides were two walls filled with wine bottles, light reflected off the bottles to provide a darkened atmosphere. The table top was covered with a draped white linen and five place dinner ware was arranged for each person.

As we converged on the table, Allison announced, "Tonight we decided to arrange the seating as we thought this would stimulate more dialogue and get everyone a little more comfortable. So please take your seats, and the caterer can then start pouring drinks and snacks." Just after delivering her statement she pulled two seats away and quickly rearranged a few name markers.

This caused a few to start talking and slowed their progress to the table. Allison seemed to be impatient with people's slow progress so she began announcing the seating assignments. "Jewel, you are all the way down, on the right side. Todd you're across from her, and Jack you're next to Jewel. I'm on the other side of you so we both get to tease you." She smiled seductively, then continued her seating announcement. "Laura, you are directly across from Jack, Bob is to your right and Jenn you get to tease my husband during dinner tonight. Jake you are on my left and Sarah could you please sit next to Jake?"

After a bit of fumbling about, we took our assigned spots. I was thrilled that Jewel was next to me, and had a wall to her right, while the long table cloth blocked the view of others from the waist down. The servers filled our wine glasses first, and as they filled the others glasses on the far end I turned towards Jewel and quietly instructed her, "Sit with your legs on the side of the chair." She promptly complied.

The collective showing of erect nipples straining beneath flimsy material did have its intended effect. The head of my cock was tingling and most of the others seemed to be openly flirting. While talking with Bob, I dropped my hands into my lap, then slowly drifted my right hand over onto Jewel's thigh. As our dialogue continued, I pushed my hand down further and began to stroke Jewel's inviting pussy. Moisture was already leaking out of her opening. The sexy vibe was getting to her also.

Appetizers appeared quickly on the table, and low glasses were promptly filled. While I chatted with Allison, Laura and Bob, Jewel worked at striking up a conversation with Todd. I made her attempt a little difficult. When she attempted to talk with others, I'd used my index finger to trace circles around her opening, and periodically dip it into her. When Jewel got to a point where it appeared she would be engaged in a long dialog, I started to firmly rub her clit. The impact was noticeable, but having just met Jewel, I'm sure Todd had no idea as to the cause of her difficulties.

I also had distractions. Asides from my finger play, Allison's nipples kept popping into view. From my vantage, one or both of her nipples were almost constantly visible. Several times, she caught me looking and at one point leaned over and whispered into my ear, "They are cute aren't they?"

I turned a little pink, smiled and responded, "Very cute." Then continued on with the conversation. I don't remember the specific topics we covered, but do know the conversation flowed easily and fast. Except for Jewel. Her attempts to engage Todd had little success, and no doubt he noticed her reddening cheeks and heavy breathing.

On the far end of the table, Jake, Jenn and Bob were laughing often and obviously having a much lighter conversation. Sarah didn't appear to be involved and sat with her arms folded across her chest. The conversation halted as the caterer served dinner, during which time I took a break from my finger play. People ate and laughed, and the meal was uneventful, but satisfying. This was followed up with a light chocolate dessert, during which I again played with Jewel's pussy and managed to rub a bit of the chocolate onto her clit for a hopeful later snack.

After dessert was finished, Sarah abruptly announced they had to leave to prepare for their trip home. Both Bob and Allison seemed surprised, and insisted on giving the couple a ride home. Suppose they felt some feathers needed to be smoothed out. I was unsure why Bob had invited them, but not shocked at their early departure. This seemed to ruffle the groups' vibe. Laura and Jake advised they wanted to check on their kids as they had a new babysitter so suddenly our group of nine had temporarily dwindled to three. The three couples left, and the caterer wasn't far behind them which left Jenn, Jewel and myself the run of the house.

When our fellow guests departed, Jewel spoke up, "Let's go out to their deck. Being in the country we should have a great view of the stars."

"Sounds relaxing and romantic," Jenn added.

The three of us wandered out to the deck and aimed our eyes towards the heavens. It was a beautiful night, with many constellations easily visible. As we pointed out different features to one another, Jewel said, "I actually wanted to come out because a friend gave me a joint, and its been like a decade since I've smoked, but think it would be fun tonight."

"So you pulled us out here so you could sneak away and get high?" I asked.

"I'll share," Jewel replied.

"Just ignore him. I'll join you and let Jack abstain. That way we'll have a driver and it would be rude to let you smoke alone," Jenn responded.

"So were going to stand out here in the cold, huddle together and smoke away like we are a bunch of teenagers?" I asked.

"No idiot. Jewel and I are going to smoke. You just get to watch us hot teenagers," Jenn shot back with laughter between the lines and put her arm around Jewel's waist then gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Actually, we can act like teenagers. Bob has a hot tub around the corner and out a bit. Why don't we crash it and would be a good place to smoke so we don't get cold or have to huddle around like school kids," Jewel suggested.

"You have my vote. Let's crash it!" Jenn added, then grabbed my hand and Jewel's and began walking to the direction Jewel indicated.

"Hot tub and two beautiful ladies. Who the hell would say no to that?" I added. We all giggled.

The hot tub was set off about 30 yards from the house, and once the cover was lifted off it was easy to find the lights and bubbles button. I turned them both on and all three of us slipped out of our outfits. No one mentioned the presumed nudity while walking to the tub and think it added another layer of excitement. We soaked in the tub for a few minutes, then Jewel climbed out to get her joint and a lighter.

As she climbed back in, she announced, "I'm going to turn off the bubbles, don't want water bubbles interfering with our smoking attempts. It's been a long while." She then light up the joint, and tried to take a big breath, but instead ended up in a coughing fit. I couldn't help myself, and started laughing.

"Here let me show you how it's done," Jenn spoke up. She took the joint and stated, "Go steady and slow, and make sure to take a little air in from the sides, and always finish with a suck of just air." She then demonstrated her technique, and also ended up coughing which created more laughter.

Jenn rarely smoked, but I loved it when she did as it seemed to make her exceptionally horny, and much less inhibited. After three puffs, Jenn indicated she was done and Jewel agreed she'd had enough too. The three of us sat there for a bit gauzing at the stars. I was also gauzing at the ladies naked bodies. My cock was expanding and I had no doubt more would happen soon.

"I'm going to dash in and go potty," Jewel announced and quickly climbed out of the tub, giving us a nice show.

As she walked away I hollered out, "Can you grab a bottle of bubbles. We brought some and Bob put them in the frig."

Jewel replied, "Sure." And this was followed with laughter. I think the pot was starting to kick in.

As Jenn disappeared into the house, I reached out, grabbed Jenn's hand and pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her. "Damn you look hot. Come here sexy I want to kiss you," I stated.

"You're just getting all worked up seeing Jewel naked," she responded then we kissed for a bit. As we did so, she straddled my lap and she began to rub her mound against my now firm cock.

"I think you are also getting turned on by Jewel," I managed to reply before we launched into another round of making out. There was no doubt the pot was impacting Jenn as she usually didn't move towards sex this fast. She was rubbing her clit against the base of my shaft and moaning between kisses. I pulled my hand from her back, and placed it up against her pussy. I slid her over just a little and was surprised to find how wet she'd become. Two fingers easily slid into her, evoking a load moan. Us I explored her tunnel I used my thumb to massage her clit and while doing so asked, "Would you like to fuck Jewel? Imagine her playing with your pussy and kissing you."

Jenn responded hungrily by pushing my hand away, grabbing my cock and then sliding it up into her. She began to slowly move up and down, taking my full length into her. We'd just started this when we were interrupted.

"Here's the bubbles. I can go back to the house if you'd like some privacy," Jewel spoke out. It startled me, but Jenn recovered in style.

"Just teasing him. Please join us and let's get that bottle open," Jenn responded as she moved off of my lap.

"Ok," Jewel accepted and handed the bottle to me. She climbed back into the hot tub, commenting, "You two looked so cute and intimate together. And pretty sexy."

I eased the cork off the bubbles, poured each of us a glass and handed the ladies their drinks. The cold liquid played a bubbly symphony on our tongues, and made the warm soothing water feel even more magical. The ladies sipped on the champagne and seemed to zone out for a bit. I slowly sipped my glass, but let my eyes take in their lovely nakedness.

After finishing her glass, Jenn softly asked, "Jewel, come sit between Jack and I. We can alternate giving each other massages."

"Ohh, that sounds nice," replied Jewel then eased her way between us. Jenn began rubbing the left side of her shoulder, so I mimicked her movements on the right side. Starting with her shoulder then slowly going down her back and back up. Jenn asked for Jewel's arm, massaging her palm and fingers, then working upwards and I followed her lead.

Once we completed Jewel's arm massage, Jenn directed, "Spin around now, and put you feet in our laps so we can give them some attention along with your legs." Jewel complied after we rearranged our positions. She was now sitting in the middle of the far seat, while Jenn and I were on seats to both her left and right. Jewel had to slouch down in the water in order for her legs to reach our laps, and they formed a nice inviting V, while her breasts floated buoyantly. My cock remained rigid and was screaming for more attention.

We spent some time on Jewel's feet. She was obviously enjoying our efforts. Her calves came next, and then up to her knee and thigh. While rubbing her thigh, Jewel's foot came into contact with my cock and she used it to gently stroke my shaft. I couldn't help myself, and when I reached the upper portion of her thigh I dipped my fingers into her open vagina. She responded with a moan and by thrusting her hips upwards.

"I saw that you two," Jenn commented, and added, "just make sure everyone is ok with all this before things get out of hand. Jewel, are you ok with the massage being a little sexy?"

Jewel responded by grabbing Jenn's hands and placing them on her shoulders, then she pulled Jenn between her legs, and used her hands to guide Jenn's face towards her. When her lips were a few inches away from Jewel's face, Jewel answered, "Yes I'm wonderfully ok with this." She then planted a soft full kiss onto my beautiful Jenn's lips.

The kiss blossomed into a full on make out session. Lips parted and tongues danced between their mouths. As the kiss went on, they began to use their hands to explore one another's bodies. Jewel latching onto Jenn's sweet tits, and breaking the kiss momentarily to suck on her dark brown nipples before reinitiating the kiss.

Jenn appeared to be enjoying herself. I was surprised by how fast she was pushing the envelope. From my view, I witnessed her hand fondle and pull on Jewel's nipples, then drop down and was no doubt playing with her pussy. The way Jewel was moving around and moaning Jenn was doing a good job.

I scooted next to the two and teasingly rubbed Jenn's ass then dropped my fingers to her pussy. There was no denying her sexual attraction. Pussy juice wasn't just on her lips, but had already oozed down one of her thighs. My fingers easily entered her causing a slow release of a moan. I rubbed her G spot, then felt Jewel's fingers similarly exploring Jenn's pussy, but focusing on her clit.

The dance continue for a few minutes, then I stood up behind Jenn, pulled her up onto her feet, and easily drove my cock deep into her pussy. After a few short strokes I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her in earnest. This didn't last long.

"Wait wait. You two are probably going to kill me, but I have to stop. I have to pee so bad. And I want to enjoy this. I'll be right back," Jenn announced. She then hopped out of the tub and walked rapidly back to the house. Half way there she hollered back with a laughing voice, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Then disappeared inside.

I sat back into the hot tub then told Jewel, "Come here. Suck my cock underwater." She edged over, smiled and did just as I asked. Her head fully submerged while her tight ass was entirely exposed. She sucked my cock expertly, then popped up for a breath of air. I greeted her with one request, "Keep sucking."

She complied quickly. Her warm lips wrapped about my cock and expertly she took my whole cock into her mouth and down her throat. She sucked vigorously and began to bob up and down my member. As she did this, I played with her ass and pussy, forcing my fingers deep into her vagina.

When Jewel came up for another breath, I grabbed her chin and held it. Then told her, "When Jenn comes back and I'm fucking her I want you to suck on her clit so she cums over and over. Whenever she gets close to cumming make sure that you grab her tits and squeeze them hard. Got that?"

Jewel responded by nodding her head affirmatively and smiling.

"Are you going to do whatever I ask of you tonight?" I asked.

"Yes. Just think of me as your animated sex toy. I will do whatever you please, I'm just there for your pleasure. You control me totally," Jewel answered.

"After I cum in Jenn's pussy I want you to lick it out of her and see if you can make her cum. But right now I want you to put your legs around me, squat down and rub just your lips against the head of my cock," I ordered.

Jewel stood up, straddled my body, and squatted down so her open vagina just touched my dick. I grabbed my own cock, and used its head to spread Jewel's pussy lips. I raised my hips up just enough to place my cock head inside her vagina and slowly withdrew it, then pulled her down so that her clit was nestled against the base of my cock. Two hands wrapped around her ass, and I pulled her firmly against me, while pressing one finger firmly on her anus.

"Oh god, that feels good. Please put it in me," Jewel pleaded.

I repeated the pull, doing so more firmly and pressing the tip of my finger into her ass. "What do you want me to do to you?" I asked.

"Screw me with your cock please," Jewel responded.

"Quit your nice talk. Say it right," I commanded.

"Fuck me please," she pleaded.

"Fuck what with what?"

"Fuck my pussy with your cock please,"

I pulled her torso away from my shaft, then looking directly into her eyes I slowly stated "Say It Right. Be a dirty slut."

"Fuck my cunt. My wet spread wide cunt with your cock."

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt right now?"

"Yes. Please."

"No. I'm going to use this cock to fuck my wife. Maybe later if you're good I'll fuck your pussy. Right now I want to fuck Jenn and then see your face covered in our cum and fuck juices." And I pushed her away, just as Jenn returned to the hot tub.

"Thought for sure you two would be humping the hell out of each other by now. Did you even start? Y'all certainly don't need my approval to have a little fun," Jenn stated after climbing into the tub.

"We had a little fun, but I think it's a lot funner if we include you in the mix," I responded. Then added, "Why don't you put your bottom up against me and make out some more with Jewel. I want to slowly screw you while she's getting you worked up in the front."

"Sounds interesting. I think I'm ready for a little fun," Jenn answered before standing in the center of the tub, and pulling Jewel up by her hands to join her. The two began to kiss and this time it intensified quickly. Lips curling around tongues and tongues exploring one another's mouth as hands began to grope and probe.

I watched for about 90 seconds, softly stroking my hard cock. When I saw Jewel's fingers dancing in and out of Jenn's pussy I approached Jenn from behind and pressed the tip of my dick against her opening. "Jewel open her lips up for me, and guide me into her," I stated firmly.

Jewel's placed one hand about my shaft, and with the other spead Jenn's pussy open. She then pulled on my cock a little, letting me know it was time to stoke forward. I easily entered her, then grabbed Jenn's hips and pulled her back onto my cock as I shoved forward.

I fucked her slowly for a bit. Letting the girls continue to kiss and paw at one another. As I picked up my pace, Jenn's breathing quickened and soon she had to break from kissing Jewel. A minute later she was moaning with each of my thrusts, getting closer to release.

123456...8