A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, I paused to look about the room. Bob was in the missionary position with Jenn, and also fully clothed. Jenn's white tube dress was up around her waist, and she was thrusting up hard against Bob such that her ass was completely lifting off the couch. Across from Jenn, Marcellus was sitting upright being straddled by Laura. Her little red dress, wasn't entirely a dress as it had a bottom otherwise she would have been displaying her goods frequently. Marcellus had it yanked up tight against her pretty ass such that her cheeks were fully exposed. While Jewel was on the other of the two, and had fished out one of Laura's tits and was sucking away on it as Marcellus' fingers were diddling her pussy.

On the fourth couch, Jack was laying down on his back while Allison straddled him as the two fiercely kissed one another. Both their hands were exploring each other's bodies which caused Allison's tiny titties to be completely exposed as her tassel top had been pulled down to her waist. As I watched, I heard a rip and saw that Jake had enlarged one of the holes in Allison's jeans and now had access to her pussy. It appeared all were headed to the same direction, so I returned my focus to Magnolia.

She'd pulled out her perfect tits and eagerly pulled me towards her. Our mouths opened before they met and as I placed my tongue into her mouth she sucked hard on it simulating a blow job. I ground my bound cock forcefully into her pussy and then broke our kiss. While I continue to grind into her, I whispered into her ear what was going on around us.

"I want to see," Magnolia pleaded. So I rolled off carefully and flipped her on top of me. She straddled my hips which parted her twat and began to look around. It wasn't long till she bent back down for more kisses and whispered to me, "Fuck. That's so hot. I just want to fuck all night now. Your wife wants to get fucked almost as badly as I do." As she said this, Magnolia reached down my pants and pulled my dick up so the tip was exposed from the waist of my jeans. She rubbed the pre-cum from my cock around its head, then inched her pussy up until her entrance was pressing onto my dick. What a wicked feeling it was to have such a luscious blonde, with full firm breasts, desperately trying to get me inside of her.

I pulled her shoulders down so we could continue our kissing while thrusting up as hard as possible. Half of my cock head was buried in her wet lips, and eagerly we were trying to get more inside her. She raised her pussy up just for a second, and unbuttoned the top of my jeans then lowered her opening onto the full head of my cock. "Ahh, you feel so good. I want you all the way inside me. You can fuck me anyway you like tonight," Magnolia oozed into my ear. I thrust up just an inch further and the alarm from Jenn's phone went off.

Collectively several "Sighs," "Fucks" and "Aghhhs" sounded. Promptly followed by Allison issuing more commands.

"Remember NO SEX! We have to finish the game and then everyone can decide what they're comfortable with or what they are not comfortable doing. We don't want people to feel pressured to do something they are not comfortable with. And please, everyone remember, no means no."

The speech was almost comical. Jake had ripped Allison's jeans even more so that when she stood there not only where her tits exposed, but her pussy was easily visible. It was inflamed, red and slick. However, the speech did cause the couples to untangle.

Jenn sat up and pulled her top up over her breasts, while her pussy remained viewable, then asked, "Who goes next? I'm having fun and ready for more."

"I think we are," Jewel answered.

"Our challenge is a strip tease, followed by a lap dance. I'll get the two songs ready and when the music starts we can roll. Ironically, it looks like the girls are much more undressed than the boys," Laura added. Her outfit had been pulled down so her tits were uncovered, but the dress continued to hide her goodies. In contrast, Jewel's dress has bunched up on the floor so she stood completely naked, but quickly replaced it before the music started.

Magnolia whispered to me, "Good thing we have a back-up plan. And the strip tease sounds pretty mellow now, but I think the lap dance will be interesting." She had pulled up her spaghetti straps so was now fully clothed.

"Ok, guys sit in the middle of the couch. Ladies get ready, go," Laura excitedly announced. A repeating electric beat blared out from hidden speakers, then the song became familiar as George Michael started singing about teasing you, wanting you and chanting I want your sex. Because sex is natural and sex is fun. A perfect selection.

Magnolia spread my legs far apart and began seductively dancing in front of me. As the song spread up, show lowered her spaghetti straps exposing her tits and gently pulled on her nipples. The other ladies were similarly losing their clothes. While Jewel's dress was already off as she danced about Marcellus. Laura's creamy breasts were out, and she was rubbing her ass up and down Marcellus' crotch. He wasn't passive, and had pulled the pants part of Laura's skirt up tightly into her pussy exposing its curves and moisture.

Jenn was slowly pulling down her dress, while playing with her tits and pussy. Allison was the most dressed, as she still had her jeans on, but her top was off and Jack kept reaching out for her crotch. She'd let him touch it briefly then teasingly pull away.

My attention quickly returned to Magnolia, as she was now bent over at the waist standing in front of me. Her soaked pussy on full display. I reached towards and slid my thumb up into her soaked tunnel. While with my other hand, I eased down her dress so that she was now naked. She then scooted back and started to rub her derriere against my chest. I grabbed it firmly and teased her ass apart to reveal her pussy and puckered anus.

The song was reaching its end, and Magnolia spun around and quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off. As the song was ending she unzipped my pants and pulled them off leaving me in my boxer briefs.

"Ok everyone. Calm down. We have one more song for this challenge. Let me get it set up, and then let's see how badly we can tease these boys," announced Laura. She fiddled with her phone, and a short while later Wild Thing by Tone Loc began to blare out. Magnolia smiled at me seductively, then pulled my legs so my butt scooted down lower on the couch, then pushed my legs apart by standing between them.

As the first lyrics popped out, Magnolia began to softly shake her hips to the beat. She puckered her lips, and blew me a kiss. Then turned around, gently shook her fine ass and slowly bent over at the waist stopping when her back was close to a 45 degree angle. She turned her head, looking directly into my eyes, then placed her fingers to her mouth. A slow kiss was planted on her outstretched fingers and brought slowly to her ass, which then began to bump to the bass. While bumping she continued to bend over until her face was close to her ankles.

Her perfect teardrop ass was now deliciously displayed. Bent over, the top of her cheeks resembled a heart, but in the middle of this heart was a swollen pink moist pussy. One of her hands slid up her legs, then delicately opened her inner lips to expose her privates. My cock was rock hard now. Magnolia then scooted back until her legs were touching mine, and bent her knees to lower her naked ass to the bulge in my briefs and just as Tone Loc began singing out "let's do the wild thing" she began rubbing her ass and pussy up and down my shaft.

She kept this up for a few seconds before sitting fully on my lap, pulling her legs back, and then falling forward at the waist and catching herself with her hands. This positioned her so she was laying stomach down on my lap, with her crotch directly on top of my dick, while her legs were spread about my waist. She slowly began to hump my bulge. My resistance was gone, and her touching request from earlier was bouncing around hard in my head. I brought my right hand forward and slowly slid it up her thigh to cup her ass. I squeezed gently, not wanting in any way to alter its perfectness.

As Magnolia continue to hump, I slid my hand down her ass and used my thumb to rub the entrance of her pussy. I was surprised how much her wetness had increased. My thumb parted her lips and entered her. After I played with her vagina for a bit, she withdrew my hand and switched positions.

This time she straddled my thigh and blatantly began to grind her clit up and down it. As she did this she teased her nipples alternatingly across my lips while staring into my eyes. I was in heaven. A perfectly formed blonde, with light blue eyes sitting naked on my lap and who a few minutes ago told me I could do anything with her. My mind was exploding with ideas, but I hadn't completely tossed caution to the dogs.

She again readjusted, this time wrapping her legs around my waist while continue to tease my lips with her nipples. I opened my mouth and took one in, first sucking firmly on it then biting down moderately hard.

It drew a response. Magnolia cried out, "Oh fuck. So horny. Let me, let me make it better." She took her hand and pushed down my briefs so the elastic waist band was now under my exposed cock and balls. Then she pulled herself closer so that her clit was directly rubbing against my shaft and began to masturbate using my dick as her tool.

As she humped against my dick we kissed furiously, but after a bit she pulled away and hung her head against my shoulder. Her moaning was almost nonstop as the thrust and frequency of her humping increased. Less than a minute later, she announced, "I'm going to cum. Hold me tight." Her body was now desperately jack hammering against me. A few seconds later, she exploded. Muttering out, "Oh, ooohhh, awhooh, I'm I'm cumming. Ohhh owhhh." As her orgasm was subsiding, I cupped her ass with both hands, pulled her up a bit so the tip of my dick was at her entrance then slammed her back down fully penetrating her.

She responded by slowly starting to fuck me. "Shit I wanted this an hour ago. You feel so good. Ahohhh. Huh. I don't want to stop. Please, oh, oh, oh please keep fucking me. Do anything. Oh shit," Magnolia pleaded.

There was a reason for this. The Wild Thing song had just ended. I looked about and the other dancers hadn't quite taken things to this level. However, Jake's cock was also pulled out and Ms. No Sex Allison was sucking away on his cock, but stopped when the song ended. The other ladies were wrapped about their dudes, but hadn't quite taken to our level.

When the song ended I pulled Magnolia up, and lifted her off my dick, then casually pulled my briefs back up. "Ohh, shit. Your kidding me right?" was Magnolia's response, but she was quickly drowned out.

"Whew, now that was hot. Lets get a refresher drink, let everyone readjust and then finish the last challenge," instructed Allison. Collectively, there were moans from the group, but the couples began to untangle and get to their feet.

I lifted Magnolia from my lap, sat her next to me, and then stood up. My erection was easily visible, but all of the other gentlemen sported similar bulges. Turning around I extended my hands to Magnolia, and pulled her up once she grabbed a hold. Standing toe to toe, I whispered to her, "During the next challenge you'll get exactly what you want, and maybe more." Then turned and followed Allison's tight firm ass to the kitchen.

"Let me pull out some chilled Rose for all of us to enjoy, and there is a restroom down the haul to the left and two upstairs," Allison advised. Then she went to the frig to retrieve the Rose. As she did this, Jenn headed for the lower restroom, while Jack and Jewel headed upstairs with me directly behind them.

As the three of us climbed upstairs, Jack hollered out, "Last one up loses out." Then dashed off to one of the restrooms. When Jewel reached the top of the stairway she turned in the opposite direction so I presumed she knew where the second restroom was located and followed her. Sure enough, she walked right through an extra bedroom and into its own washroom.

Jewel automatically tried to close the door behind her, not realizing I was almost on her heels. I caught it before the door latched, and walked into the restroom with her. She seemed a bit surprised, and I couldn't help but admire her naked body. Apple sized breasts, a shaved vagina, slim waist and crazy legs.

"Are you enjoying the game?" I asked.

"Yes, but preferred our hot tub play. It was nice how you told me what to do. I, I wouldn't have done that on my own," Jewel responded.

My response to her honesty was to pull out my briefs, and whip out my partial erect cock. "I want you to suck my cock for a bit. I want you to tell me what Magnolia tastes like," I instructed. "Make me hard"

Jewel gracefully dropped to her knees, and literally began to gobble down my cock. Within a minute, she had me at full staff. I pulled her off, and with my finger under her chin raised her up then began to fiercely kiss her. While I hadn't tasted Magnolia, I'd smelt her scent and its soft aroma was detectable on Jewel's lips. As we kissed, I plowed my fingers into her sacred folds then pulled them out as I broke our kiss. Making a peace sign with my fingers, I placed one into her mouth and the other into mine.

After sucking on it for a few seconds I withdrew my hand, then thought turn about would be fair play. "Turn around, bend over on the sink, and spread your legs. Now raise your ass up by standing on your tippy toes," I ordered. Again, Jewel did just as I asked.

She assumed the position and raised her perfect ass upwards. The effect was impressive. Her round moons, framed her nicely opened pussy which appeared as though it was begging for my cock. I lined up my penis with her opening and thrust into her love pit. A beast long asleep emerged in the restroom, and I fucked her hard. Primally. Only for a minute, but she'd been fucked.

Just as abruptly, I pulled out and turned her around. Again I raised her chin, this time so we were looking at each other eye to eye. "During the next challenge, I want you to direct the couples towards Jenn. Help her out with the task, and when you get back downstairs offer the group to smoke another joint" I then pulled up my briefs and walked out of the restroom to rejoin the others.

When I returned everyone had a glass of wine in their hand and I too was given one. Its coolness felt refreshing on my lips. The group was talking about everything, but sex which seemed ironic. However, there was a high level of flirting, smiling and sexy eyes flashing back and forth. I think everyone knew where this party was headed, and perhaps it was ironic, I thought it odd sex wasn't a topic given the ladies were all naked and the men all but naked with two supporting obvious hard-ons.

Allison and Laura had noticed my return and after a bit made their way to me. The two of them started to pester me with questions. "So what exactly were the three of you doing in the hot tub?" asked Laura. "Seemed like Marcellus and Magnolia thought you were doing more than soaking," she added.

"I bet the three of them started their challenge game a bit before the others answered Allison. "Would have been fun I bet."

To this they added several other questions, often with the other providing the answer. Mostly, I admired their naked bodies. Wishing I could do more, but clearly the time wasn't right. Laura's tits perfectly complimented Allison's small breasts, and ironically so did their asses which got me wondering about their love boxes.

Jewel came to my rescue. She'd rejoined the group, approached Allison and whispered into her ear. Allison responded to the whisper with a positive nod, smile and then asked loudly, "Does anyone have a problem with smoking a joint? Whoever likes can take a hit, but cool if you can't or its not your thing," she added to cover the range of possibilities.

As Jewel light up the joint, she stood next to Jenn and offered her the second hit. Jenn took it with a smile and passed the joint along. After that I lost track of who took a puff and who didn't, but know it never made its way back to me which generated a smile. After the herb was passed about, Allison returned to my side to ask about the next challenge. Her reddening eyes evidenced that she had also enjoyed some of the pot.

She nuzzled up against me so that her nipple was pressing into my arm, and continued her questions. "What's the next challenge sexy?" she inquired. Her later comment caught me off guard, but cute and given everyone's state of undress appropriate.

"Its pretty simple as one of the other couples stole our first idea. A tantric massage. The lady just lays down on the couch, eyes closed via blindfold and the partner caresses her body with just finger tips, first all over, and then sexually, but always trying to surprise their partner where the fingers are going to land next," I answered. To complete the explanation, I teased the base of her neck with the fingers of my left hand, and while doing this used my right hand fingers to gently touch one of her nipples.

Allison's response was to jump a bit, then she pushed her mound against my thigh. With her privates gutting against my thigh, she announced to the group, "Time for the next challenge people and Jack's going to announce it," Allison lectured. So I repeated my explanation to the group, but with greater detail. I could tell people were unsure, but knew this would be a hit from past experiences.

Allison let the group know it was time for the final challenge. She slowly scooted the group back to the couches after putting some soft music on the stereo, gathering a few bottles of massage oil and rounding up items we could use as blindfolds. Allison distributed the blindfolds and oil, then the ladies tied them on, except for Jewel who assisted Laura with hers. I smiled at how worked up Laura would soon be.

While Magnolia was tying her blind fold on she asked, "Why did you leave my side? I thought you were going to switch partners."

"No worry about that my sexy one. I wanted a little break as otherwise I'd be the one minute wonder. You got me pretty hot. And now its time to turn the tables. Lay down and relax." With that I guided her down to the sofa, kneeled beside her and began to coat her top side with massage oil after warming it in my palms. I was careful to avoid her vagina, but did generously coat her tits.

I started by letting my finger tips dance ever so slightly on her body. Each hand doing something different, and then jumping to another spot of her body. Sometimes working together, but other times separately. The touch was very feint, yet slow enough to avoid tickling the recipient. After five minutes of this I could visibly see Magnolia's body relax and her breathing slow. I continued at this pace for another few minutes, knowing that much more and I might touch her to sleep.

My next move was to twirl my fingers in a spiral around her breast, but purposefully stop just before contacting her nipple. The focus of my massage had shifted to quasi-erotic zones. Her neck, the inside of her wrists, her feet, inner thighs and her hip area. After this I grabbed one of her legs and spread it wide so I'd have full access to her vagina then continued my light touches, but avoiding direct contact with her pussy.

No doubt Magnolia thought I was about to lather some attention on her pussy, but alas not quite yet. Her breathing wasn't calm any longer, and each time I pulled one of my hands away she would tense a bit unsure of where it would touch down next. On their own, her nipples had turned into firm nubs and periodically I'd just barely touch them.

1...345678