A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have sex?" I meekly asked.

"Not that night, but it did get me really wet and horny. You were out of town, so I used my toy and masturbated half the night. Voyage one on getting my pussy so sore due to another woman. Two nights later we met at her place and after being their for less than five minutes our clothes came off. We ravaged each other's bodies. Our conversations also grew deeper, but there was no way I was going to leave you."

"Jewel asked you to leave me," I stated incredibly.

"No! She thinks her God, a female, made you and I for each other, but she did admit to having the hots for you for years. She did ask to join us. Well more like become our roommate. I didn't know how to tell you, and I thought the idea of her seducing you was erotic as hell. I tried to get her to videotape it, but she refused. So I told her that I'd ask you about such a possibility after she fucked you. And now that has happened, so I've got a question for you."

"Wait, wait, wait. You wanted her to seduce me because she seduced you?"

"Not really. Maybe partially. I don't know. Mostly, I wanted to know she could get to you, and I wanted to be able to suck your dick and taste her pussy on it. My sexuality didn't check in with my brain. I never meant to hurt you in any way. If you had totally refused her advances, I also thought there was a good chance you'd never agree to having her as our roommate. It's complicated, but I love you and am crazily in love with you."

"I take it you want her to be our roommate?" I asked and as I did so flipped Jenn off of me onto her back, then rolled on top of her.

"Only if you are more than fine with it."

"I'm assuming that we'd be more than roommates. She'd be fucking you, and I'd be fucking both of you?"

"If you'd like that."

"What do you think Jewel thought about tonight?" I asked.

"We didn't talk about it, but judging from how wet she was I think she was really turned on. She wants us to tell her how to please us. Turns out the big boss lady is a true submissive."

"Do you like telling her what to do?"

"Yes. It turns me on," Jenn answered.

"Me too. Do you think she liked seeing you get fucked multiple times by multiple guys and women?" As I asked this, my dick's hardness began to return.

"I think so," Jenn answered.

"You like being a slut?"

"Yes! I couldn't believe it. I would have fucked everyone there if I'd had it my way even though my pussy is so so sore."

"You want more people to fuck your cunt?"

"Yessss," Jenn purred and began to thrust up against my growing shaft.

"You want me to fuck you right now don't you?"

"Please" she responded and with her hips and pussy she was trying to get my cock to enter her. I weakened and slid my cock in. She vigorously began to nurse it back to life while sucking on my tongue like it was another dick. Then I had a thought.

"Wait, stop." I pulled out and stood up, much to Jenn's shock. "I'm going to get our roomie. She shouldn't be sleeping by herself on a made up couch. She should be naked in our bed, available for us. I'll be right back." I then marched right out, back into the house and down to the movie room.

Jewel was fast asleep, but woke up fast when I pulled the covers back and pushed a finger into her. When her eyes recognized me, she asked "You want me?"

"Yes. Our companion should be sleeping with us, not by herself. Let's go." I grabbed her hand and walked her up, out and into the guest house.

When I walked in Jenn was laying naked on the bed. "Jewel, I want you to kiss my wife with passion, then suck her tits with even more passion and finally eat her out. I'm going to fuck you while you screw her." Without any hesitation Jewel laid on top of Jenn and the two began to kiss. I watched. Thousands of thoughts racing through my head. This was crazy. My dick disagreed. It raged.

When Jewel had my wife's legs parted and was licking and sucking away at her mound, I slid my meat into her pussy. I began to fuck away. This was not going to be a gentle fuck. She had difficulty keeping her mouth to Jenn's pussy, but did her best. My cock seemed almost numb from the thoughts and feelings racing through my body, but it didn't last long.

"Jewel, I want you to fuck my wife's cunt with your hand. Put your whole hand in that pussy. All that fucking she did should make it easy for you."

This caught Jenn's attention as her eyes shoot open fully. Jewel pulled her sweet little mouth away, narrowed her fingers into a tight cluster and began squeezing them into my wife's hot pussy. It must have been a combination of pleasure and pain, as once her hand was half way in Jenn's head tilted backwards and she was moaning nonstop. Jewel's hand was coated in fluids and I think she was getting off on it.

It didn't take long until her entire hand was pushed up wrist deep into Jenn's vagina. She then began to pump it back and forth, eliciting shrieks and moans from Jenn. As her pace quickened, I pulled my cock out and lined up the head of my cock with Jewel's sphincter and pushed it into her ass. I was gentle for the first strokes then began to give her ass a good fucking. Jewel was now moaning much lower than before.

I began to sweat, and realized maybe I could cum again. "Jewel suck on her clit too," I barked out. Jewel did just as I asked, so for her reward I filed her pussy with my thumb and used my index finger to giver her clit a workout. Thirty seconds later Jenn screamed out she was cumming. Jewel and I were seconds behind her, and then we were a pile of collapsed bodies.

After catching our breaths, I was the first to speak. "I have to shower, and get to sleep. What a crazy day. Jewel, in our bed you will always sleep naked and do not say no to either of us. If I wake up with a hard-on, and want to fuck you, then I will. Understand?"

"Yes. And thank you, the both of you for inviting me to your bed," Jewel answered.

When I returned from my shower Jenn was already asleep. I had Jewel move over, then crawled between the naked ladies and spooned Jewel so my dick was pressed up against her firm just fucked ass. "I think this might work out between the three of us, but I suspect you will be getting fucked more than you thought possible. Good night my little hottie."

"Good night."

1...345678