A Submissive Lady Joins a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding Magnolia's hand I walked her out of the bedroom and to the top of the stairs landing, where she purposefully stopped. Looking me directly in the eyes, and placing her hand on my cock, she asked, "You've gotten hard again. Why don't we go back and just you can fuck me. The big cock. You could put it back in my cunt, and use this on my ass. I want you to fuck me that way. Ok?"

"Don't give me such wonderful ideas. I'd love to fuck you that way, but it would be rude to the rest of the party. Look, Allison is waiting to make you cum," I replied. Then without giving her a chance to answer walked her down the stairs and delivered her to Allison.

"That was a long pee. You two have missed quite a show and I am horny. What took you so long, and sit your ass down here beautiful lady," Allison commanded. Magnolia complied by sitting down on the sofa, leaning back and pushing her knees far apart. Her pussy opened on its own, with sex fluid running down from her vagina to her ass. Allison was quick to get down on her knees in front of Magnolia.

"So what fireworks did we miss? Didn't seem like we were gone more than five minutes," I asked.

"Your wife is putting on quite a show, and making me horny as hell. Bob got too excited and didn't last long. Afterwards, Laura cleaned your wife up and made her come so hard I thought she was going to pass out. Then Marcellus gave her a royal screwing. He took her in all types of positions, and Jenn keep asking him to fuck her harder. Everyone in the room got quiet and was fixed on them. He eventually came and Laura again feasted on your lovely wife's pussy. All that loving and sex got Jake worked up. When Marcellus was done, Jenn looked right at him and asked if anyone else wanted to fuck. And as you can see he took her up on the offer," Allison answered. She then turned her head back and attacked Magnolia's open vagina.

Allison's brief description of the events we missed made me realize Magnolia and I were probably gone for a bit more than five minutes and, more importantly, got my cock re-hardened. A few times each year, Jenn would get super horny and I'd always teased her that she appeared insatiable and how it would be convenient to have a group there ready to sex her up. Finally, the timing of her urge and group presence coincided perfectly.

Just fifteen feet to my side, Jake was fucking Jenn as deep as possible, while Jenn was encouraging him on with naughty talk and how she wanted more. Laura was alternately kissing Jenn and Jake. While Marcellus and Jewel sat on the opposite couch mesmerized by the Jenn orgy, and had one another's hands on the opposite members sex. The air was thick with sex.

In front of me, Allison was diving her tongue deep into Magnolia's snatch and now had a vibrator she was alternately using to fuck and tickle Magnolia's pussy. Magnolia had now too started talking dirty. Requesting Allison to push her tongue deeper into her pussy. She'd kept pushing her pussy forward into Allison's face, and ultimately slid off the sofa. Her ass was now on the floor, with her back against the couch, and she had her hands behind her knees to pull back her legs and expose her sex.

Allison remained on her knees, but her head was now a foot lower than her bottom as she ate away at Magnolia's sloppy opening. The result was her tight little delicioius ass was propped up in the air, and the tilt of her spine caused her ass and pussy to pop out like an early morning blossoming flower. My cock was salivating at the view. I discretely grabbed the silver toy bag and pulled out the jeweled butt plug, then placed myself directly behind Allison's upturned ass.

I bent my knees sideways, then took my cock head and rubbed it up and down Allison's slit. She pulled away from Magnolia's pussy just long enough to mutter a simple "yes" so I drove my cock straight into her tiny vagina. With my knees bent, and her ass tilted upwards, I was easily able to achieve full penetration. It was beyond erotic to witness my cock sliding in and out of Allison's love hole, while she dove, with gusto, into Magnolia's pussy.

In this position, with Allison's small build, I routinely bottomed out adding to my pleasure. I'd set the plug down next to me and was able to easily retrieve it. Briefly, I pulled out of Allison's pussy and replaced my dick with the plug to get it lubricated. Once done, I stuffed my cock back into her, and used my thumb to massage her rosebud until it was suitable relaxed.

Slowly, I twisted the three inch plug into Allison's ass. The anal penetration caused her to stop lapping Magnolia's pussy and instead a low moan uttered from her mouth.

"Ahh, That's nice. Now put your cock in me. There, yes, like that."

Once the jeweled stub was in place, I resumed my slow fuck of Allison. The combination had an obvious impact. She had difficulty giving her undivided attention to Magnolia's pussy. Her focus became unfocused and Magnolia took note. It didn't help when I reached my hand around her waist and began to rub her clit vigorously.

"Oh fuck. Ahh, ahhhh. Fuck that feels good," stammered out Allison. "Pull it out of my ass and put it in again then fuck me harder."

I did as she requested. Her explicit fucking requests were erotic alone and caused my cock to swell larger. Less than a minute of hard pounding and she erupted into a powerful orgasm.

"Oh, God, oh god. I love it. One more, ahh oh fuck, oh fuuckkk yes. Oh shit ohhhh," Allison came.

It happened so quickly it caught both Magnolia and I off guard. Allison collapsed into a quacking pile, then rolled over onto her back trying to catch her breath. This left me standing with a tent pole and five feet away Magnolia who was sitting spread eagled with her pussy gapping open. In addition, our trio had captured the attention of Jewel who was now sitting on the sofa besides Magnolia. Our surprise may have froze Magnolia and I, but not Jewel. She slipped off the couch and straddled Magnolia. Instantly the two began to make out.

This lasted for about a minute, when Jewel pulled back, stood and then put her pussy directly atop Magnolia's lips. Based on our prior words, I was pretty sure Magnolia had never tasted nectar from the golden fruit. She licked in with gusty. First exploring Jewel's sweet folds, then concentrating on her clit while her fingers explored Jewel's pussy. After a minute of oral fun, Jewel plopped back down on Magnolia and resumed their kissing.

With Jewel straddling Magnolia, and Magnolia's spread legs, both of their pussies were visible and available. I looked over to the other pile of action and saw that Jake looked like he was ready to explode, while Laura and Jenn were locked in a fierce kissing dual. This would be a night to remember forever.

I decided to have a little more fun, so kneeled in front of Magnolia's spread legs and easily drove my meat into her depths. As I worked my cock in and out of her sweet moisture I used my fingers to explore Jewel's wet folds. There was no doubt she was sexcited by the night. Her pussy was drenched. The slipperiness usually associated with moisture inside a ladies pussy now coated her inner thighs.

Using my hands, I pulled Magnolia back so her head was on the floor and repositioned Jewel so her pussy was directly atop Magnolia's gap. The girls didn't objection and barely paused their make out session. I'd no doubt they both knew my intent. Positioning myself between the girls open thighs I placed the tip of my cock at Jewel's lips and eased it into her. Her sole response was to start slowly thrusting her mound against Magnolia's.

This captured my attention and made me aware of the rareness of being able to explore two fine fine vaginas. I pulled my dick out, and eased two fingers into both of their pussies. And with my fingers I explored. Both of their pussies were vaginas, yet they were so different. Their lubrications were different, not to mention their tightness, length of opening, ridge crests on the top of their vagina and depth. Magnolia's wasn't as tight, but her cervix was easily felt and her vagina seemed to keep its tightness well back into her opening. In contrast, Jewel's pussy was little, tight, and deep. However, once my fingers squeezed through her initial opening it opened up. I concluded both pussies were made for fucking and need further exploration on later dates.

After taking a little time to discover the unique differences between their clits I refilled Jewel's pussy. I eased my cock fully into her then delivered several slow long strokes. Then I dislodged my dick and feed it into Magnolia's gushing opening. The girls seemed to thrive on the three way fuck as they grew more and more aroused.

The noises we were making grew louder. Magnolia had managed to get both her hands down by Jewel's pussy and would guide my cock in and out of Jewel, then occasionally bark out a command, "Go fast, pound her really hard. I'm going to really rub her clit then stop and have you do me."

"Bitch," Jewel softly replied to our treatment, yet whimpering loudly each time we turned our attention to her.

When I stuffed my cock into Magnolia she'd attack Jewel's lips, driving her tongue deep into her mouth and thrust her pelvis up into Jewel's mound. Jewel responded by thrusting right back then grinding her clit into Magnolia's mound. As I alternated from one pussy to the next, both women were heating up, but Magnolia was particularly enjoying directing our play.

After fucking her for a bit she'd think of a new approach to take with Jewel. "When you fuck her next, ahh, there, I want, I want you to play with her ass. Ahh, one more, slow. Now her," Magnolia requested.

"Oh, god, oh ahh so nice," Jewel responded in a much quieter tone after I'd pulled out and rammed my manhood into Jewel's tight pussy. After a few strokes I took my left thumb and eased it deeply into Jewel's ass. It caused her to freeze momentarily, and Magnolia took advantage of the pause to firmly rub Jewel's clit and push a few fingers of her other hand into Jewel's box.

"Ahh, oh, oh, uhhh, oooooohhhhhh god." The additional attention sent Jewel into a series of nonstop moans. I knew she was close, so decided to give her my full attention.

Magnolia also knew Jewel' orgasm was eminent. "Do you like us fucking you babe? Do like being a toy with her holes full? Cum on his cock and my fingers. Do you hear me? Cum!," Magnolia barked as she pushed her fingers even deeper into Jewel. Her strategy worked.

"Oh my god, oh, oh ohhh shit!! Shit!! I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, fuck me!" Jewel moaned out. As she did I pounded her pussy hard while using my other hand to shove all of my fingers into Magnolia's box. The combo sent her off too so I rocketed my hand in and out of her gash. Their bodies and cunts squirmed with pleasure as the electrical release rocked their cerebellums.

Once they came down, I pulled away, effectively conceding my cock wasn't capable of another release, and the V was responsible for its swollen state. Nonetheless, a fat smile was draped across my face. And I knew my dick would be beyond sore in the morning, but it would be a soreness I'd love.

"I think our game got a little out of control. Loved every minute of it and I must say Bob did an outstanding job of picking the guests," Allison spoke up. Hearing her voice caused me to look around, and for the first time I realized our little end romp had an audience. Jake and Marcellus each gave me a thumbs up, while Jenn was smiling away at me.

"Game? I think officially we just had an orgy," added Jenn.

"It was a fucking fuck show. God damn I never dreamed this would happen, much less involve me. Damn Jenn. You were hot. Redefining the term porn goddess," Marcellus complimented my wife. As she stood there cum was emptying out of her. Apparently, Laura hadn't fully done her job.

"This porn goddess can use my tongue any time," added Laura as she put her arms around Jenn.

"Well porn goddess or not, this lady is in desperate need of a shower and all by myself. I surprised myself. Allison is there a room I can use?" asked Jenn.

"Of course. Why doesn't everyone spend the night. We have sufficient rooms with the guest house, and then we don't have to worry about driving. Think we all did consume a decent amount of alcohol and other goodies. Plus it will be good for all to check in with one another in the morning. Don't won't any awkward feelings in the morning," offered Allison.

The room erupted in laughter and everyone agreed to crash there. Not surprising given it was well past midnight. Jenn and I were assigned the guest house so Jenn quickly departed after hugs and kisses good night. I did notice the goodbye with Laura was longer then the others and Laura's fingers did not behave themselves. Marcellus and Magnolia were assigned the guest room upstairs, while Jake and Laura were placed in the downstairs spare bedroom. They too said good-night and left about ten minutes after Jenn departed.

Bob had retired earlier, so this left Allison, Jewel and I. Allison placed Jewel in the movie room in the basement on a couch and apologized for the minimal sleeping room. Jewel didn't complain a bit, and the three of us gathered some blankets and sheets to turn the couch into a bed. Allison hugged her good night, and when my turn came to say goodbye I was given a long kiss and full body contact. As the kiss ended, Jewel whispered, "Let me know if you need anything. Anything at all."

"Thanks. And sweet dreams to you too," I replied. Allison and I then walked up to the main floor.

"What a party. Did you have fun Jack?"

"What male in their right mind wouldn't of had fun. Shit. This was a dream come true for me."

"And for some others too no doubt. Its been a long time since I've had such a burning between my legs that just won't quit."

"I hear you. Tonight I was planning on same post-dinner fun with Jenn so took a little supplement. It kept me in the game, but I'm sure my guy will be sore tomorrow."

Allison looked at me with a smile, then asked, "Does it still need attention? Maybe you can temper my flames." She then walked over, grabbed my cock and began to little stroke it.

"Any other time and I'd be raping you if you did this to me Allison, but I can't right now and I think I need to check in on Jenn."

"Look your cock is saying something different. Its getting nicely firm." As she stated this she started to rub my cock head up and down her slickened slit.

"Rain check, please?" I stated as I pulled myself away. She frowned playfully.

"Wait. One more thing, please Jack. Can you remove this for me?" Allison asked and then bent over at the waist to reveal the jeweled plug still in place.

"Sure." As I approached she parted her legs so her sex was on full display. Red, swollen and wet. I grabbed the jeweled handle, twisted it a bit then began to pull on it.

"Wait." Allison then began to fuck her pussy with her hand. I was tempted and my cock was now more than firm. Fucking Viagra overdose. "Ok now pull, please."

I eased it out and set it down next to the silver bag. "Sweet dreams Allison. See you in the morning." I then turned and exited the main house.

Walking into the guest house, I was greeted by Jenn. Still naked, and busy drying herself off. "Hey honey. You ok my wild one?"

"Yeah. I'm good. The shower was needed. Sometimes you don't think you'd ever do something, and then you start and you just can't stop. I felt like I couldn't get enough sex and just wanted everyone to fuck me tonight. Do you think I'm a slut?"

"No. You're my wife, the woman I love." I then wrapped my arms around her naked body and just held her for a few minutes.

"So your not angry with me fucking not just Bob, but Marcellus and Jake?"

"Why would I? And don't forget Laura. And wasn't Allison involved too?"

"Shut up."

"Jenn. It was sexy and erotic as hell. Remember those time when I've told you that you seem sexually insatiable. I've always wanted to see you in such a state and then get royally fucked by multiple people. I was just being honest, and now I got my wish. It turned me on much more than I thought possible, although I was a bit distracted. And how could I be angry when I was off being a slut too?"

"Did you play anymore after I left? I'd like to think your excited to have me naked in your arms, but I noticed your hard-on was there when you walked in."

"Allison wanted to play, and I did pull out her jeweled butt plug, but passed. I took a little too much Viagra this evening and am paying the price. My cock is going to be sore as hell tomorrow."

Jenn started laughing, and then crying. Tears of joy. "Oh shit. That is funny. I'd be fine if you want to go back and fuck her."

"I told her I'd take a rain check. I'm right where I want to be. Would you like to use my drug enhanced dick?"

"Hell no. This vag is off limit for a few months." With that I put my arms around her, picked her up then laid her back on the bed with me on top. We kissed gently, but couldn't help ourselves and soon our tongues were greeting one another. Long lost friends. And as they said hello my cock just slipped into her. No doubt the abundant fluids helped.

"Hey. I said no more." Then she wrapped her legs around my waist, but pulled her head back and held me in place. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

"Yes. It was fun. Would be great to repeat, but you're the prize. This is where I want to be every night. Except maybe not so sore"

"Cock deep in a well fucked pussy? Is that where? Remember the times we got similarly sore? Our honeymoon, Desire, that Napa vineyard and our little vacation fuck festivals? Next day we'd just fuck away that soreness until it was gone or something like that." Jenn asked with laughter and then pulled me down and rolled on top of me so we remained connected.

"It is fun to fuck for fun. You trying to tell me tomorrow might bring more of the same?"

"Who knows? Would you like that?"

"Depends. With this crew and you? Yeah, I think I could handle that and what if it got turned up a notch. Would you like every guy here to fuck you?"

"Maybe," Jenn answered, as she crammed every bit of my cock deep into her well fucked pussy. We kissed and fucked for a few minutes, then Jenn stopped her thrusting. "Jack, before we do anything more, we need to talk. And I want this talk to take place in just this position. Listen, just listen. Please don't answer until I'm finished. Ok?"

"Finish cumming," I asked goofily.

"No. I'm being serious. Please, listen."

"Sure," I answered as my heart started to worry and acid filled my stomach.

"I've cheated on you. It was not intentionally. I'd had too much wine, there was a kiss, then more kisses, touching and I just couldn't resist. I was seduced. It came unexpectedly, seemed so natural and I had to have it."

I had to admit there was some anger, but I too had cheated so right then I knew there was no way I'd break our marriage over that, but the "had to have it" phrase caught my attention.

Then Jenn continued, "It gets worse. I cheated with Jewel, then thought you'd probably do the same. I was wrong. It took her much longer to seduce you. I really had to prime her on how to tease you, and what to wear. Actually, it was fun. Naughty fun."

Now she had my attention. "You had Jewel fuck me. On purpose?" Now I was getting a bit angry. I'd been had?

"Yes, on purpose, but she wanted you. She wants us!" This last bit was followed by a chunk of silence, as my dick slipped out of Jenn's pussy.

"What do you mean us?"

"She probably needs to explain. There is a reason she's here alone. Her 'loving' husband left her for a guy and filed for divorce a couple of months ago. Since then she has done an unhealthy amount of reflecting. About marriage, relationships, same sex relationships and life. She came to me for advice, told me how she really admired the both of us and thought we were both sexy as hell. After two bottles of wine, we hugged and were going to kiss goodbye, but it turned into a bit more. An all out make out session."

1...345678