Atlantic Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Les Bateaux Mouches are huge open-decked tourist boats which parade up and down the Seine. They have floodlights which light up the ancient bridges and stunning riverside architecture, all explained by earphone commentary in every language conceivable. I had booked a table in one of the craft that also serve a candlelit dinner while on the move. This cruise lasted three hours.

Over a surprisingly tasty prawn risotto we chatted quietly about things like children, relationships, and of course sex. Stomachs appeased, we stood out on deck, arms around each other, and I was beginning to feel a strange affinity with this woman, a connection stretching beyond the sex. Paris does that to you, it converts sex into romance, and vice versa. I think she felt it too because she cuddled in all the closer, and I was beginning to feel a little guilty about the plans to bed my new prospective employee. Lisa brought me back to the present with a start.

"Don't look now, but there is a girl over there who keeps staring at me."

Of course I did look but the girl had turned away.

"Am I imagining it Tom or are there lots of bisexual women in this place?"

"Paris is known for it, and a high proportion of lesbians too. Do you still want to have a go? She seems interested, I could go ask her."

Just then a very large rugby type appeared from below decks and handed a glass of wine to the object of our attention.

We laughed and she took my arm and drew me to the side of the boat. As we passed beneath one of the bridges she turned to face the water and placed my hand under the hem of her skirt and up to the decidedly moist aperture between her warm thighs.

I looked into her eyes which were shining with lust. "I did as you suggested and left off the nicks."

Before we could be spotted she removed my hand and placed it under my nose.

"You want another girl, or where this has been?"

I grinned, "You know the answer to that, I want you to share my bed again. I love your dirty mind and I want to fuck you forever."

"Let's just settle for tonight shall we, no commitments please."

We finished the voyage in a state of total bliss, me knowing she was naked under that skirt, she spotting the inevitable damp spot in the front of my pants.

"Don't waste too much of that Tom," she whispered. "I might need it tonight."

"There's plenty more where that comes from."

As we disembarked into the dark humid night, she whispered in my ear. "Sometime before I leave tomorrow I want to give you a special present."

"And what might that be fair maiden?"

"I want to swallow all of your sperm."

Little Tommy showed his approval of that promise. "Mmmm. I'll save it up for you. One condition though."

She shook her head. "No conditions."

"I was going to say…only if you let me first give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

"Oh, that's different then! Deal!"

In the cab back to the hotel it was difficult in our highly aroused state not to keep our hands off each other; I wasn't too sure of the moral code in a Taxi Parisien. In London a blowjob in the back of a taxi late at night is far more acceptable to the driver than a bunch of drunks who might throw up at any moment. However we did grin at each other when we spotted a box of Kleenex placed conspicuously on the back window ledge!

**

The night porter gave us our key, there was no sign of Margitte, we assumed she had finished work. Pity, because we both admitted to sharing lingering hopes that she might have changed her mind and be waiting naked on our bed!

In the elevator we groped heavily and Lisa still had hold of my cock as we entered our room. She smiled and stayed grinning by the door as I took a seat on the edge of the bed and looked at her, wondering what pleasures she would bestow upon me tonight. She walked over to me without saying anything, then began to unbutton her blouse. I watched intently as she worked it all the way open. She teased me a bit with a smile, then let the blouse fall off her shoulders, revealing her small breasts covered in a red, lacy bra. Her hands went to the cups of the bra and she massaged her breasts, tweaking and pulling at her nipples through the fabric and occasionally pushing her tits together, almost as if to prove that she could create some cleavage.

A soft tap-tap at the door made us both jump, Lisa smiled an instant look of triumph but, despite our momentary hopes, it was not Margitte. Our neighbour Leo stood there, totally bare apart from a pair of tracky bottoms. For a moment he stared at Lisa's half naked form, then collected himself.

"Tom, sorry to disturb you. This is a bit embarrassing, but have you any spare condoms? We've run out!" So much for my fantasy of them performing bareback. While I hesitated and Lisa turned away to find her purse, Leo pointed to the bedside cupboard. "Of course," I smiled. The hotel had upheld its tradition and I passed him the whole packet. I nodded at his pants, sporting more than a hint of an erection. "By the looks of you, you will need all three!"

He looked down. "Sorry guys," and covered himself with his hand.

Lisa grinned at his embarrassment. "Don't worry Leo, I hope to get one of those very shortly myself!"

As he returned to his room I called after him, "If you need a hand in there give us a shout." He smiled back with a resigned smile. "I wish."

I closed the door and Lisa dropped her hands from her breasts and turned around, slowly removing her skirt exposing the round naked cheeks of her ass, the pink peach of her sweet pussy peeping tantalizing between. After she had stepped out of her skirt she turned to face me again and removed her bra, her well-tanned breasts hinting at topless sunbathing. She played with them again for my enjoyment and watched me slowly stroking myself, smiling and blowing a kiss at my hard cock. Again she turned to face away from me and wiggled her ass at me.

"Like what you see?"

I reached out and gave her a soft slap on one cheek as I continued to stroke myself. As if it were a signal, Lisa ran her fingers through her glistening slit, erotically visible from behind as they slipped inside.

She flashed a smile over her shoulder, then walked around me, keeping her ass to me, and jumped on to the bed face down, her legs spread slightly and her pussy on full view, now sticky with her fingering. She turned and looked at me over her shoulder.

"I think you know what to do now," she said with a smile. "Just be careful where you stick that thing, it's getting a bit sore down there." Invitation obvious, I was raging hard and desperate to be inside her body once again. I ripped off my remaining clothes and crawled over the bed until I was on top of her and ran my hands all over her body. She turned her head toward me and sighed as I massaged her back and shoulders, slowly working my cock into her slick cunny from behind. I let my weight down on her gently as I kissed her neck and shoulders, and she winced a little as I slid deeply within her welcoming tunnel.

"Fuck, it's hurting. Have you any KY or anything?"

I hadn't, but suggested something far better and lowered my mouth to her sex, licking her the length of her slit with a broad tongue.

"Oh babe, that's even nicer." I held her cheeks apart and she shuddered with delight as I slid my tongue in as far as it would go and wriggled the tip against her furry walls. As she got excited she started to dribble and I tongued the moisture around to her tiny asshole soaking it with my saliva. While I worked my fingers on her clit I wetted another with her juices and wormed it fully into her ass, moving it rapidly in and out like a little cock, both my hands now busy bringing her to a peak. Without warning she erupted into a sudden and explosive orgasm, and promptly burst into tears.

I removed my fingers and kissed her softly. "I hope those are tears of joy."

She wiped away the tears. "God, that was so unlike a normal orgasm, but it was definitely something amazing." She reached down to caress my aching cock, and I responded with a gentle touch to her tender pussy.

"Have you never felt that before then?"

"You are only the second man I have let do that, and I never came like that with him."

"My pleasure darling it was a first for me too."

"Next time I definitely want you to put him in there," looking lovingly down at my erection and then kissing my chest.

"Next weekend then?" I kissed her back.

"We'll see, I don't like making plans. If you get to know me you will learn that I hate commitment, I just love spontaneity."

I laughed. "Well, this weekend couldn't have been more spontaneous."

She pushed me away gently and stared at me, a touch of humour in her eyes. "I just had a funny thought."

"What?"

"My next pooh will be much easier!"

I pushed her away with a pretence of repugnance. "Ugggh. You know how to spoil a good moment."

"Sorry, it just came to me."

"And I was just about to go down there and examine you with this." I poked out my tongue as far as it would go.

"Oh yes pleeeese, and I want to do it to you too."

We wriggled down into position, her lips enveloping my cockhead and squeezing out some pre-cum dribble, my tongue busy exploring the sensitive flesh below her pussy.

I groaned as once again I stiffened further inside her mouth. The hole I had so recently invaded with my finger had closed up and I licked it gently as if to soothe it. Lisa sighed with pleasure as I teased the tip inside for a brief moment. After I licking around her bum my tongue found her engorged clitoris and I slipped a couple of fingers inside her wet haven of love. I felt her gasp on my cock, very gently biting it between her teeth.

"Lisa, what you allowed me to do just now was really special, now I want to say thank you."

"Mmmmm…" as she wriggled on the ministrations of my tongue "…you already are."

With a little regret I pulled way from her, my cock leaving her mouth with a plop, turned her over on her back, placed a pillow under her bottom and positioned my head back between her thighs.

"I want to concentrate on this darling and I can't do that with you down there."

"Oh God, I want to cum again, I am so bloody horny."

I dove in with fingers and tongue, I wanted to give her an orgasm to remember.

"Ever had Alphabet Sex?"

"No, not that I'm aware. What is it?"

"Lie back then and find out, and enjoy."

She spread her legs in anticipation, her glistening sex beckoning, and pulled my head between her thighs.

For those of you recently emigrated from Mars, Alphabet Sex is simply using the tip of the tongue to trace the letters of the alphabet on the clitoris and keep repeating until the desired result is achieved. From my limited experience, when licking the letters in order, most girls don't get past the letter 'T' before exploding all over the shop, and this delightful sexy woman was no exception and responded perfectly, her hips writhing with every letter. By 'M' she was bouncing up and down and I was having quite a job keeping my spare fingers inside her!

Lisa I discovered is not one of those rare creatures called squirters (just where are these infamous women?) but all the same my face was soaked with her passion juices as she orgasmed violently on my tongue. When she had returned to earth I leaned forward with a very wet mouth and kissed her, spreading her love juice all over her face. We rolled on to our sides and continued to kiss hungrily, the taste of her very evident on our tongues.

"Now you know why I want a girl, I love the taste of my pussy," she muttered in between kisses.

"It so happens that I do to," I laughed.

"Fuck, that was amazing, I have never cum like that."

When we had calmed down and smoked the proverbial cigarette she asked, "So what letter made me cum? I lost track."

"It was 'S' I think, but I do repeat each one ten times!" My secret was out!

"Pity because I think 'W' would be the best, repeated over and over." She practised the letter with her tongue on mine. My jaws had recovered enough to ask if she wanted to try it. She shook her head. "Not yet babe, too sensitive, and it will spoil what I've just had."

"I'll have to introduce you to the Morse Code then, that's much more gentle."

"Sounds like a detective story, but I'm sure it's very sexy. What is it?"

"Lots of dots and dashes, short and long, depends on the letter." I demonstrated with my tongue on her lips. "That's 'J', number 5 is good too." She jumped as I tapped her clit lightly five times. "I was taught that by a girl in South Africa when I was in the Merchant Navy."

"Mmm I like it. Is that how you signalled your intentions to your women then?"

"Nah," I laughed, placing her hand on a very sticky half-erect cock. "I just pointed this and they came-a-runnin."

"Ha ha. I have always been attracted to uniforms, did you keep yours?"

"Sorry. I could always hire one though. What one would turn you on?"

"Policeman would be cool, although you wouldn't need a truncheon!" She sat up and gave my weapon a squeeze. "It's my turn to make you happy now."

I looked around the room. "Funny, I didn't see Margitte come in?"

She laughed. "Another time honey, I promise. Something else that would turn you on? Any particular fantasy?"

I scoured my brains for something not too heavy or weird, and then I spotted a pair of her panties lying in her open suitcase.

"Are those cotton?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"I think so, why?"

"Would you think me weird if I asked you to put them on me."

"Of course not, that's cool. Sean liked that."

After giving the skimpy material the customary sniff I passed the little red briefs to her and with a seductive smile she worked them up my legs, giving little kisses as she approached my groin. I lifted my bum as she attempted to work them over my stiff cock.

"Might have a problem here," she grinned. She didn't help the situation by licking my length before finally managing to squeeze me all into the tiny space.

"There you are sexy," she declared triumphantly. "Now what?"

"You've done this before haven't you?"

"Many times darling, I like my men to be a bit kinky!"

She pressed her lips to my erection through the fine material. "So what would you like me to do now then?"

"I want you to suck me off through your panties."

"Oooh, now that I haven't done, guys used to shag me wearing them, but not that. Could be fun. You done it before?"

"I haven't known anyone I could ask before."

She wriggled into position, sitting cross-legged at the edge of the bed as I stood facing her, my hard cock lewdly forcing out the front of her undies. "Then you picked the right person, let's see if we can make it happen shall we?"

My excitement was already oozing through the tiny pants and she delicately licked a droplet off the material with a curled tongue, savouring the taste with an exaggerated smack of her lips.

"Mmm this is very sweet, if only cum tasted like that. I think blow jobs would take over from fucking!"

Without further ado she ran her lips up and down the cotton-covered ridge while gently fondling my balls, my own hands cupping and caressing two very firm breasts, her nipples hard as little acorns. Several times she bit gently down on me through the cotton, and squealed when I leaned forward and chewed on a nipple in return. All to soon I felt the familiar sensation in my balls. "I'm gonna cum." I gasped. She looked up, unsure of what I wanted, so I bundled the cloth-covered head of my cock and pointed it at her. "Through the pants!"

She nodded with an understanding grin and took my covered cockhead into her mouth and sucked vigorously on the fine material. I never believed it was possible, this I had often fantasised and now she was making it come true, my semen was passing through the cotton into her mouth.

When I was finished she looked down at her spunk stained pants. "Now I will have to wash those!" Then she grinned, her lips wet with my cum. "But I won't be washing my mouth." And of course she presented my lips to hers. "Now we can enjoy your taste this time." We fell back on the bed kissed hungrily until all that was left in our mouths was our own saliva.

We fell asleep in that position, her hand still clasping my panty covered cock. I drifted off with my fingers to my nose, inhaling the delicious aroma of her sex. I offered a prayer of thanks to Allah or whoever, blessing some Afghan terrorist for plonking this lady into my life, and into my bed in particular. I doubted that the presence of Margitte would have made the sex any more enjoyable that night. Little Tom twitched in disagreement.

Sunday

Sunday mornings are for spoon sex, that sleeping late and leisurely slipping of morning erection into sleepy female from behind, she still very wet from the emissions of the previous night's events, followed by slow leisurely lovemaking; his hands reaching around her, caressing and loving, tweaking the taught nipples, his cock deep inside the welcoming pussy, sliding slowly in and out with love and passion.

Lisa of course had to be different. I was the sleepy one and somehow she had awoken to feel me hard nestling between her cheeks and had slithered her eager pussy backwards on to the length of it; sometime in the night I must have removed the panties. I stroked her breasts and lovingly kissed her neck as we engaged in a slow sensual sideways fuck. We laid like that for a long time, moving ever so slowly against each other, often stopping to kiss tenderly, and whisper sexy nothings, then starting the lovemaking motion again. Although we both knew there was a lurking desire within us to speed up, we managed to keep up the slow screw for a whole couple of hours. That is, until we heard movement and giggles from next door. That prompted Lisa to go for her clit, but when my cock started to show some urgency she put out her hand.

"Getting sore again, sorry."

"That's okay" I said, and instead took my cock to hand. Then she surprised me again.

"I'm want to cum babe, do it on my fingers."

She rolled on to her back, and carefully avoiding her sore clit, she started to frantically frig her fingers in and out of her pussy, while I squatted over her stroking equally as fast. I realised what she wanted.

"Now," she hissed, and as she started to cum I squirted a jet of spunk into her busy fingers.

"Fuck yes," she gasped and climaxed extra noisily for the benefit of Leo and Jo on their bed next door. I watched transfixed as my cum dribbled though her fingers and down into the folds of her inflamed pussy.

She flopped back on to the bed, exhausted. "Bloody hell Tom, you are really something else, I don't think I have anything left, and that's unusual for me, I can go on for hours."

"We have been going on for hours! Anyway, I think I can prove you wrong," and lowered my head once again into her musky depths and started to lick up our combined juices. Each time my tongue lapped softly at the folds of her juicy peach I let it pass softly over her engorged clitoris, and each time she jumped. Reaching up I fondled her breasts and concentrated very gently on her little button, applying the letter Z over and over. She promptly arched her body in yet another convulsive orgasm.

When she had calmed down and I had suggested an encore she pushed my head away.

"Tom, no more darling!"

"Anything's possible!"

"Enough please, I can't stand any more."

We laid back in silence just holding hands when eventually Lisa spoke first.

"What shall we do this morning? We still have until lunchtime."

"We could stay here in bed."

She shook her head slowly "I'm hungry Tom."

"You are always hungry! How about we have some breakfast and wander down to the river and people watch? And for lunch there is a little cafe in the Gare du Nord the does the best omelettes ever."

1...345678