Executive Platinum Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Left something to deal with this," she said, her hand again gripping my cock which had already responded from just her brief touch before, and now continued firming up in her hand. I pulled her to me, our kiss this time quite passionate as my hands roamed her body, stroking her bottom, her back, her breasts. "God I've missed you," she said. Looking over her shoulder I saw Bug approaching.

"You didn't miss me?" Bug queried, silently walking up behind Janet.

"I didn't say that," Janet giggled, releasing one arm to reach out, Bug joining us in a three-way hug. "I always miss you. Besides, I got you yesterday." Turning her face to Bug, Janet kissed her, every bit the lovers kiss that ours had been moments before.

"Argh!" I groaned, getting them to break up their kiss, "I can't believe it!"

"Believe what?" Bug said, turning away from Janet to look at me, although her fingers twiddling Janet's nipple protruding through the mesh body stocking, continued their assault on her breast.

"You two-timed me!" I responded in mock horror. "I can't believe you let me think you were here for me when I was just an after-thought."

"Hey Old Man, if you'd have been home earlier she would have had to wait until today to get me. And besides, talking about two timing, just how many of us girls are you seeing now anyway? A dozen?"

"Oh... Touché!" I laughed, "the truth hurts."

"What, that you've got a dozen girlfriends?" Janet giggled

"No, that she called me an Old Man!"

"Live with it!" She turned her face back to Bug, her hand continuing to hold my dick.

I've always enjoyed seeing women pleasuring each other; and when one of them is squeezing your cock, there is no doubt about what is wanted. Standing as we were wasn't necessarily the most comfortable position for mutual caressing, but with both standing with an arm around my waist, it allowed my hands to roam both of their bodies, and both bodies responded to my touch. My hand found the crotch-less split on Janet's body stocking, my fingers finding her pussy warm, a shudder running through her body as my finger gently found her clit. My hand and fingers found Bug's breasts on the other side of our triangle, joined almost instantly by Janet's free hand. Janet pulled away from her kiss with Bug and stepping back, her one hand pulled on my cock while her other trailed down Bug's arm to grip her hand and pull her along. "Come on, Lovers." Two steps and we were in the middle of the living room. She slowly lowered herself to her knees, pulling down on us as she did. I realized we were going nowhere but here.

The three of us made love together on the floor of my living room, mutually pleasuring each other. Janet, as the newcomer and having missed out on the night before and our early morning trysts, got the brunt of the attention from Bug and me both. That she wanted cock she'd left no doubts about and once I'd become fully erect, and she was fully aroused, Bug helped guide me through the slit in Janet's body stocking and into her pussy. Just a good old-fashioned missionary position to start with, although that didn't last for long. Having fucked Bug several times since the night before, I'd had too many orgasms to come quickly, which meant I remained hard for their pleasure much longer than usual. Missionary, changed to cowgirl, changed to Bug, changed to a 69, changed to Bug and Janet in a 69, changed to my cock going into Janet with Bug sucking on my balls. Both girls enjoyed sharing me with the other, both enjoyed being shared. Occasionally one or the other of us would back off for a few minutes and the other two would become a twosome -- or perhaps we'd all take a break.

It was easily two hours later, when we were all naturally sated, that I realized that maybe for the first time ever, my lovers still had their lingerie on. Bug's panty had been moved aside for my cock, as well as for Janet's and my mouths many times, but the top which normally would get pulled off after the first few minutes was still in place. There had been no reason to remove Janet's body stocking; her nipples had protruded nicely through the mesh, allowing Bug's mouth and mine access, just as the open crotch had accepted my cock and our mouths and tongues without a problem. "Funny," I commented, not yet thinking anything of it, "I just realized we never got naked." I caught Bug's eyes lower and she turned from me; Janet would have had to look away but didn't.

"Really! You're right, we didn't," she answered, and instantly I knew this was no coincidence. Looking over at Bug she still couldn't look at me.

"You two planned this, didn't you?" I accused. Both girls broke out laughing; Bug turned to me and pushed me backward onto the floor. Janet rolled in beside me. Bug was half on me, half beside me, on my other side.

"Did you like it?"

"Oh God yes. Two of my sexy lovers taunting me with their sexy bodies and sexy lingerie? What's not to like?"

"Good," Bug giggled. "That's what we wanted. You can have us any way you want, but we decided we're not getting naked all weekend long."

"But I'm already naked," I said, belying the statement.

"We aren't." I thought about that for a moment and wondered about swimming. I wasn't sure that Janet even had a swimsuit here, but I know that Bug had one very skimpy bikini that she'd yet to wear for me.

"So.... Does this mean I finally get to see my naughty niece in the bikini that she left with instructions that it was for July? It's not quite July yet."

"Well, it was supposed to be for your annual 4th of July pool party, or at least a private one for the two of us, but that's changed. I've got to work on the 4th this year, so I won't be able to be here, and I want to share it with Janet too."

Bug and Janet sent me out to the pool while they changed. I grabbed the leaf net to skim a few leaves and had just put it back down when I heard the door open. Stepping back toward the house, Bug stepped toward me carrying a towel. I'd had the images of Bugs tan-lines at Christmas in my mind; one, in particular, that had been mesmerizingly close to not completely covering her areolas. Those tan lines had now long faded so it was just in my memory that I had an inkling of what that bikini might have been; but I was almost instantly sure this one had to be smaller. There is something about not showing everything that is so much sexier than showing all, and Bug was almost showing everything. I stepped down the stairs just as she reached them and putting out my hand she handed me her towel which I set on the side of the pool. "Wow," is all I said. Reaching out I took her hands, holding her at arm's length as my eyes ran up and down her body. Behind her Janet stepped out the door, also wearing a bikini, apparently somewhat more substantial than Bugs, but for the moment I didn't pay too much attention to her. Releasing one hand, she slowly spun allowing me to see the entire effect.

There was virtually nothing covering her anywhere. A small triangle of cloth covered her pussy, barely extending high enough to cover her slit; if she'd had any pubic hair it would have shown. The bra cups weren't cups at all, just two more triangular patches that centered on her nipples leaving the majority of her breasts bare; I could tell what was barely covered as her nipples were erect and protruding through the skin-tight material. The triangles had strings aligned with the corners of the bottom edge, two strings at the apex. The bottom center string between her breasts went to the adjacent triangle across the gap between, the other around her back to join its mate and be tied behind her back. The two strings at the top of the triangle went over her shoulders; the inside one directly over the near shoulder, the outside continuing across her upper chest and over the other shoulder, where they all four came together behind her neck. As I spun her in place, I realized there was nothing but strings in back. A string at the bottom of her pubic triangle ran up the crack of her bottom where it joined the two side strings that ran around her hips. There was no doubt this bikini was meant more for showing off than actually covering anything.

"Well? Do you like it?" she teased, a smirk on her face. I knew if we hadn't just had several hours of sex, my cock would be growing rapidly.

"Young lady, this bikini is not fit to be worn in public," I responded sternly.

"Uh-huh. If you remember, this was supposed to be part of your Christmas present. I suddenly had a mental image of sitting in the spa at the cabin, Bug coming out wearing perhaps a t-shirt to cover up; stopping at the top step and slipping her t-shirt off to expose her nearly naked body to me. It hadn't happened that way, but somehow, I knew something similar would have if things hadn't happened the way they did.

In the meantime, Janet had stepped over to us, also carrying a towel, apparently somewhat more modestly covered than Bug. Light blue, the upper portion of her bikini completely covered her breasts, rising together on the sides to her upper chest where a string ran around her neck. Her nipples were hard bumps poking through the material, catching my eyes, and I realized I could see the faint coloration of her areolas through the material. The bottom was just as non-existent, perhaps more so, than Bug's. The triangle over her pussy was better described as an arrowhead; the top a vee pointing downward so the center barely covered. Taking her towel, I put it with Bug's and then had her spin in place to show me. The thong strip also ran up her butt leaving her buns bare but a small triangle of matching material at the top of her butt connected the strings together.

"Very sexy!" I said, pulling her to me one armed and briefly kissed her, my other hand holding Bug's hand. "My two very hot ladies!"

"I had to shave a bit," Janet said, her hand tracing down across her tummy and touching the top of the bikini bottom, "my landing strip went too high."

"You hadn't tried it on before?" I asked as I turned and stepped up to the deck around the pool, grabbing their towels and bringing them with me.

"Bug just gave it to me, this is the first time."

"I couldn't have Janet naked when I was showing off, could I?" Bug giggled.

"I guess not. So, you bought both of these, um... suits?" I questioned.

"Uh huh. Mine's a Wicked Weasel and hers is from Malibu Strings."

"All I can say is you both are going to need lots of sunscreen "

"And you to put it on us."

I dove into the water, swimming underwater to the far end, nearer the house, and the steps we'd just walked up before coming to the surface. Both girls chose to climb in via the pool steps before swimming over to me. We floated and talked, the girls occasionally resting by putting their arms around me, my arms behind their backs, sliding onto their naked backs and bottoms. With the bikini strings all that they had on from behind, both seemed as if they were more naked than if they were truly naked. We were in for perhaps half an hour before Janet said she was getting cold; the water wasn't nearly as warm as it would be in just a few more weeks, and we all agreed to get out.

Just as we'd gotten in, I was the first to get out. Grabbing the towels, I turned back to hand them to the girls. Janet was just climbing the steps, and as she did I realized that the almost see-through material when I'd first seen her come out of the house was now totally sheer. Her nipples and areolas, now apparently rigid from the cold of evaporation, were totally visible. Her pussy lips were the same, if anything, accented in a camel toe where the bikini pulled up inside her; the landing strip, that she'd had to trim to keep from showing, entirely visible. The effect was totally hot, and although she'd gone naked with me in the pool, and had worn lingerie sometimes for our trysts, I'd never seen anything like this on her.

"Oh my goodness," I said, eliciting a blush from Janet.

"She told me it was going to be translucent when wet, but I didn't realize it would go this sheer."

Bug was just climbing out, stripping the water from her arms and belly and face with her hands. Her top, although skimpier than Janet's completely hid what little of her breasts it covered, but the bottom had pulled tight against her pussy accenting her pussy lips.

I'd left my own towel right outside the house and stepped over to get it and dry off. The girls both toweled off and then spread their towels side by side in the sun. When I asked if they had suntan lotion, as expected they said no, so I went into the house to fetch it.

Lying out in the sun isn't normally my thing, but I was more than willing to stay long enough to spread lotion over these two hot bodies, my two sexy ladies. They were both face down, so I did them both from head to heel, and then having them roll over, did them from head to toe. I did Janet's back first, but then when I finished Bug's back, she rolled over and I did Bug's front first. Moving up from her toes, when I finally reached her breasts, as I began to spread lotion, most of her breasts exposed from all directions requiring touching, I realized just how skimpy this top really was as it seemed that most of her tits were exposed. About the only thing that didn't get touched were her nipples, at least not bare, although the protruding raisins she was smuggling inside her bikini felt my fingers stray across them.

Moving back to Janet who was now lying on her back, I could see that the bikini was drying quite rapidly. Although still sheer where her body had kept it damp, it wasn't quiet as translucent as it had been dripping from the pool. I started at her feet and moved up, touching virtually her entire body until I reached the top. Running my hands along the bottom, just below her breasts, I thought for a moment and then asked "Do you think I need to cover your boobs? We'd hate for the girls to get sunburned, wouldn't we? I don't think this cloth keeps the sun away." Without waiting for a reply, I pushed against the bottom edge, forcing the top up and over her tits, cupping them with my hands. She giggled and didn't reject me although there was no doubt I was just playing with her girls, not really spreading lotion. I reached over with one hand and retrieved the lotion bottle and then really did cover them with lotion before saying "Ok, don't get burned ladies. You can call me if you need some more lotion." As I turned away I saw Janet slide her top back in place. I grinned, and she stuck her tongue out at me and laughed.

The bedroom smelled like sex when I went in and knowing that Bug and I always left a wet spot, stripped the sheets from the bed and put them in the washer. Thinking about what to have for dinner I checked and found I was almost out of charcoal, hadn't really planned anything yet, and decided to get something. I got dressed and stepped outside, telling the girls I was going to the store and asked Janet if she was going to join us for dinner. She said she'd have to leave by late afternoon today, so she'd pass, and I said I'd be back shortly.

It was the better part of an hour before I returned. I idly wondered if the girls had gone in by that time, or if they'd been able to keep their hands off each other. I should have known better. Stepping through the gate I momentarily missed the greeting of Samson, my wife Debs and my last dog that I had been forced to put down a few weeks before. I'd noticed that he hadn't eaten well in a couple of days and then when I scratched his belly he flinched. A softer exam found a hard lump in his belly. I immediately took him to the vet; the probable cancer diagnosis was on the spot, the confirmation overnight. From being an apparently healthy and loving dog to knowing something was really wrong, and then permanently easing his pain, was less than a week. Still, every time I stepped through the gate I missed his warm greeting, always immediately obvious that he'd forgiven me for having left him, no matter how long I'd been gone.

But, without my dog to create a commotion, stepping through the gate and quietly shutting it allowed my unobserved entrance to the yard. I stopped and momentarily observed that as I suspected, they hadn't been able to keep their hands to themselves. Janet's top was once again above her breasts, Bug had a mouth to her breast, her hand inside the skimpy bikini bottom. The arching of Janet's back told me she was near orgasm. My cock began to grow in my pants, but I ignored it for the moment, instead stepping into the house to put things away. I transferred the bed sheets to the dryer and got some clean ones out of the closet and made the bed before deciding I should go out and join the girls for another swim.

Shucking my clothes, I stepped naked out onto the porch. Bug had been loving on Janet when I saw them before, now Janet was lying between her lovers' legs, pleasuring her with her tongue. Neither one saw or heard me, so I quietly stepped up the stairs to the pool, sat on the edge and noiselessly slipped into the water. Bug had her legs spread and raised slightly to rest on Janet's back, her hands on her own breasts. "Oh, you do that so good!" I heard her say. Dog paddling slowly across the pool, I silently approached my two lovers, finally sitting on the underwater step just feet from them, still immersed in water.

I could see that Janet's top was still displaced. I had thought Bug's hands were on her breasts, instead I found her fingers were inserted under the edge, obviously playing with her nipples. It had been long enough for me that, sitting here watching my oblivious lovers pleasure each other, my cock gradually had risen to nearly full erection. I rose from the step, the water immediately splashing and making enough noise to get their attention. "Oh! Uncle Jimmy," Bug said, causing Janet to pull her head from between Bug's legs and look up, "we didn't know you were back."

"I could see. Is there room for a third in this play fest, or are you two happy playing by yourselves?" I reached over onto the bench and picked up my towel from before; although still damp it was quite warm from being in the sun.

"What do you think lover?" Bug said, reaching down and stroking Janet's hair. Janet smiled at me lasciviously and rose up, pulling her legs in underneath her, raising her butt into the air, and leaned back into Bug's crotch. That invitation was unmistakable and moments later I moved her thong panty aside and slipped my cock into her from behind.

~

I'd pulled on some pajama bottoms to make dinner, primarily to keep hot oil from splashing where I didn't need to experience it. Now, dinner over and all cleaned up I plopped down into my easy chair with a small glass of Cognac, still wearing my pajama bottoms. Moments later Bug came out from taking a shower where she'd been washing sex and suntan lotion from her body. Janet left us long before dinner as she said she'd promised the nurse she could be off by four. Reluctantly she'd kissed me to say goodbye, I heard Bug say she'd stop to see her Monday before she headed back. I hadn't known exactly what her plans were but knowing that she was going to be with me three nights put a smile on my face.

Bug told me to move my arm, which I did, allowing her to climb into my lap, reminiscent of an almost identical occurrence from our Rocky Mountain Christmas experience. This time she wasn't wearing my pajama tops without underwear, she again had on the negligee that she had hoped to wear that time. This time I wasn't worried about my innocent Bug accidently knowing I had an erection because of her. In fact, the opposite was true; I didn't immediately have an erection because of all the sex we'd had since I'd arrived home the day before.